[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silly Magical Items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: being-john-malkovich.jpg (555KB, 1000x958px) Image search: [Google]
being-john-malkovich.jpg
555KB, 1000x958px
> an enchanted whoopee cushion
> whenever it is activated, everyone who hears its farting noise is compelled to mutter "Must've been the wind..."
>>
>>51297395
No :]
>>
File: IMG_1534.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Magic Bass:

When character picks up bass, bass becomes animate long enough to say "drop the bass." After which the character is magically compelled to drop the bass.
>>
>>51299950
But how am I suppose to take Billie Big Mouth to the river if I instantly drop it?

He tells you to do it IN the river. If you fed him more, maybe you'd know that.
>>
>>51297395
Girdle of Gender Change

As opposed to the Girdle of Sex Change, it only causes you to identify as the other gender, sometimes leading to depression or mood swings
>>
>>51297395

Rod of Fake Piss. Point it at someone and chant the activation incantation of "Whoa, did you just piss yourself?!", and their clothes around their crotch will get visibly damp with water.
>>
>>51297395
Wand of Create Wand of Create Wand of Create Wand of Create Wand etc, etc.
It has only one charge and it creates a Wand of Create oh you get the idea.
>>
>>51297636
Incorrect
>>
>>51297395
Trumpet of Doots

An ordinary-looking trumpet. Any attempts to perform usng this trumpet will result in a completely fake-sounding, yet hilarious performance.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7I1uOKSbtQ
>>
>>51297395
That whoopee cushion is pretty powerful. You can use it just before the BBEG finishes his evil world-destroying spell and compel him to mutter "must be the wind", ruining his years of effort for his evil cause.
>>
>>51299950
>Magical fish that tells you "don't worry, be happy"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.