[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sanctus Reach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (101KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 620x300px
So guys what's the skinny? The game came out with little hype and was released today. the game was marketed as an xcom-ish flavor TBS using a square grid and point buys. GW is also marketing minis from the game (surprise and totally not a cash grab).

Right now retail is 30$us. Game dev is slitherine same as Armageddon and various tbs hex based tank games.

You can play as a Titan as well.

After deathwing, and although I have almost every 40k vidya, I'm a bit skeptical, many other fans probably feel the same.

Thanks /tg/uys!
>>
>>51295582
>after deathwing
there is no connection between DW and SR though. Slitherine is a good developer and if it the game was 10 bucks cheaper I'd blindly buy it. For 30 I'll w8 a week or two for some reviews and then buy it (or not). From what I've seen so far it looks pretty good.
>>
>>51295735
I understand that, but if devs go for "lets sell them on the 40k IP, it doesn't matter if the game is shit they'll buy it" then I'd just buy/play a TBS game like <insert good game here>. But my love of the 40k lore, artwork, and fandom always pulls me back in.

And I have played the other slitherine games - both 40k Armageddons, and the overlooked Ravenmark: Scourge of Estellion which plays similar to a square-based wargame. I think slitherine mainly lacks on the window dressing of their games - minimal voice acting, animations, and cut scenes - but they've obviously proved themselves as being able to make solid core game mechanics.

Shit, did I just shill myself...

>10 bucks cheaper
totally, right now its a price issue, and its not on GMG, but if you have humble monthly you can get 10% on humble store (and right now if you sub you get xcom2 free..)

oh shit I just did it again...
>>
>>51295988
check email, find this that was just sent to me

>Unfortunately wefound that therewasa problem with some of the discount codes sent out for Sanctus Reach which has meant they cannot be used to purchase a copy of the game
We have identified the problem (a rogue fullstop between 7 and 5, 7.5 in your code should have been 75)

>We have sent you a revised code which should now work
>As mentioned previously this is a special reward for you personally, so please do not share it in publicly
>If you would like to buy a copy of the game please do so with thisrevised discount coupon code:

Well shit - fuck it - buyfagging this shit
>>
>>51296108
7.50$ off! much better
>>
File: Sanctus_SS1.jpg (2MB, 5760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sanctus_SS1.jpg
2MB, 5760x1080px
Here a 5760x1080 screenshot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.