[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: old.jpg (19KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
19KB, 218x300px
Does anyone on here play 93/94 magic? New to this board and im sure ill get bashed by the eldar neckbeards on here but hey oh well.
>>
I do but it's a very small niche scene here. It's like 4 dudes. Also the vast majority of /tg/ is bad at MTG so yeah. Truly sorry because you probably wanted quality discussion.
>>
If no one plays Vintage who would play a format that doesn't allow you to even use new printings of cards?
>>
>>51289167
People who have been playing the game since then.
People who have the patience to collect cards over a long period of time.
People who aren't poor.
People who aren't massive faggots.
>>
>>51286733
No, but the local scene is fairly active, as active as I can imagine 93/94 can get here. Most of the players go to Sweden for tournaments and stuff though, and just play it casually at the LGS
>>
>>51286733
I would dearly love to but I started playing far too late.
>>
>>51289167
The fact that the format demands original printings just shows that the people who curate the format have no interest in making it easy for new blood to enter the format, which alone will condemn the format to death.

It's just as retarded as the people who demand that players play with real cards in other non-sanctioned formats like Commander or Cube. There is zero reason why people should have to shell out as much as they do just to uphold the stupid legitimacy of "real cards". Now, demanding real cards wouldn't be an unreasonable request if cards weren't fucking stupid expensive, but because they are fucking stupid expensive, I see no reason why a person can't just use a color printer to get their game on.
>>
Literally, only Alpha-Alpha-Arabian Nights draft would be a dumber format.
>>
>using 20 year old cards worth more than my car
HAHA no. If I had any of the original cards from Alpha or Beta they'd be locked up somewhere with an armed guard on hand.
>>
>>51289167
Looks like someone forgot about paradoxical storm
It's not vintage player's fault that they play a format with the most powerful cards for a reason Bakachan
>>
>>51286733
>Does anyone on here play 93/94 magic?

You mean an even less balanced version of Vintage that's impossibly expensive for anyone who didn't start during Alpha, Beta or Unlimited? I don't think so, no.
>>
>>51291433
No, but it's wizards' fault for worshipping the second market and keeping that obscenity that is the reserved list. I want to order booster boxes on demand. (I'd even settle for every quarter)
>>
>>51286733
what is with this attitude that one can only possibly play with real cards?
>>
>>51296313
>using proxies
Hissssss
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.