[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1294: Harem of Goddesses Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 602
Thread images: 72

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51265528
>>
>>51274168
And we start with Gaea.
>>
File: gaia_evo.gif (842KB, 500x438px)
gaia_evo.gif
842KB, 500x438px
>>51274177
Do you mean her?
>>
>>51274186
Of course. Best girl!
>>
Is Red's ban over by now?
>>
File: ZIPPERGANG.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZIPPERGANG.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>Jumper arrives at final battle just to steal both the Hero and the BBEG's items

How many times have you done this?
>>
>>51274186
Oh look, it's the thread bike.

You can't even deny it
>>
File: 1467186066584.png (578KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467186066584.png
578KB, 750x900px
What are the best perks for bullying?
>>
>>51274316
What video is this from?
>>
>>51272151
>>51272704
>Meanwhile, IIRC...
Checking my copy of Exalted: The Lunars, I was mostly correct.

He's still got Luthe, but it's just his domain instead a former lover's.

He never took a Solar mate, but does apparently have a few aquatic children guarding his domain. No shitshow of horrors there though.

I also forgot the part where he resisted being turned into a Chimera through sheer willpower, and protected all the western Lunars from that until they created the tattoos.

>>51270888
>>51271586
Alright, here we go... one Mage of Mind for English.

Knowledge of Choice, Logic, and Thought.

First of, they'll probably be able to see the outcome of their own choices, much like Terezi did before stabbing Vriska.

Probably be able to see into your alternate timelines more easily than Terezi's remem8er, though more limited in scope. Like, one timeline at a time, instead of basically all at once, but with more detail/less effort.

Might get mindreading from it, as a literally knowledge of thoughts thing?

And knowing how people act, they'd probably be able to predict your enemies/allies actions with nigh-perfect accuracy. They could probably create logical strategies to counter them rather easily too. Never lose at chess again.

Not sure what else...
>>
>>51274433
Thank you.
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51274459
No problem, sorry for the wait.
>>
>>51274363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zC6KcFn87U
>>
Jumpers! Have you ever stolen... a waifu?
>>
>>51274541
Arceuid? Orhime? Also, all of RWBY?
>>
>>51274476
question what's the difference in power levels between the various circles of souls if you have both, descending hierarchy and Heart and Soul ? I'm trying to get a power level for my Second Circle souls the Starlight Sentinels.
>>
>>51274541
That other statue in the background looks like a bored attendant holding out a towel.
>>
File: 1454136656382.jpg (584KB, 693x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1454136656382.jpg
584KB, 693x1569px
>>51274541
I can't steal what's already mine.
>>
>>51274316
What do you guys think of a separate jump for some of the Jojo parts? I'd like to make one for Diamond is Unbreakable but I want to hear if it'd be okay before I put in the effort. Jojoanon apparently hates or doesn't want anything to do with the JC community or something last I heard so I can't exactly go and ask them.
>>
>>51274541
nope,And kidnapping is a Damnation offense in my territories so Those in my area of influence Seldom do either.

>>51274620
Obvious Bait is obvious
>>
>>51274620
Well conventional wisdom is that you can make a more specific jump of an existing jump.

Conventional wisdom has... never really worked here when it's come to Jojo.
>>
>>51274628
It's so funny watching you try to blend in and totally fail.
>>
>>51274638
>watching you try to blend in

no, I'm really not.
>>
>>51274628
Bancho fuck off please. Some days literally all your posts read like bait.

>>51274620
I'd say just go for it. If it looks good it will be accepted, and the currenty jojo jump is really general anyway for such a large setting.
>>
>>51274666
it would still be a replacement jump if it doesn't specifically cover the stuff the JoJo jump doesn't which to my understanding there isn't. And we have rules against replacing Jumps without creator permission. Jojoanon leaving doesn't change that
>>
Hypothetically, would an unlimited number resurrections that only proc in the case of a narrow and specific category of deaths be too powerful to offer in a jump?

IE if you die in specific senario X you will revive no matter how many times it happens.
>>
>>51274686
Yes. Someone will always find a way to abuse it and then voila no death ever.
>>
>>51274686
How specific are we talking here?
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
After much deliberation, I have decided that Kamen Rider First/Next will only have three origins. On the other hand, i've decided to do double perk trees. Fun?

Rider Potential
100 cp - Motorcycle Master
Everybody needs a hobby, and motorcycles are yours. You’ve got enough experience on them to drive around at top speed on unsafe roads, without using the handlebars to steer. What’s that you say? That sounds more like a world class racer than a hobby? Nah, definitely a hobby. I mean, you only own this one old bike, nothing impressive.

100 cp - I Know…
Kung fu? Rocket science? Acupuncture? Gardening? Congratulations, you know it, and you have a professional degree in it. Or some other form of official recognition, if a degree isnt applicable. Now, go forth and try not to abuse this knowledge. Use it to fight for justice!

200 cp - Rider Kick
Gravity? What’s that? Oh, it’s something that gets in the way of launching a rider kick at your enemies. Well, congratulations, you can ignore it for a few seconds at a time. Use this to jump higher, run faster, and turn yourself into a foot first homing missile. And yet, despite the decreased gravity, actually hitting them will deal far more damage than it has any right to.
>>
>>51274686
I suppose it would depend on how specific those conditions are. Though as you're explaining it, it sounds like it could easily be abused.
>>
>>51274620
I think that, given how things have changed over time, that Jojo would have been split into multiple jumps if it had been made nowadays.

That said, I think people aren't going to be happy if you try to make new Jojo jumps. Not replacing current jumps is one of our oldest rules, and that particular jump has always been a sore spot with us.

If you want to make a new Jojo jump, I'd advise trying to work with some kind of spin-off or derivative work. Maybe one of the LNs or 7th Stand User?
>>
>>51274697
There are already ways of no-selling the death rule anyway. So that's not really anything new.
>>
File: The Magpies.jpg (83KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
The Magpies.jpg
83KB, 700x367px
Couple questions about the Imperium jump.

Can you chose to become a Custodes when you chose the space marine option?

If you take the Primarch’s Blood perk just how strong would you be in comparison to a Primarch? Also if you got hold of a Primarchs body how hard would it be to replicate the process?

Finally, what would happen if I claimed I found a bunch of STC designs that are clearly not of Imperium design? I kinda wanna give out replicators, SupCom paragons, Gundam suits and Blame! level augments/ weapons. Perhaps something that aids with healing to, might help get the Emperor up and about.
>>
>>51274702
>>51274715
Pretty much this.

"Killed in combat" is way to general. "Killed by choking on your food" is no worse than typical plot armor.
>>
>>51274666
Don't you have to get permission from the original author isn't that the reason people couldn't have made more Zelda jumps until the creator gave permission
>>
>>51274680
You mean like how Justice League Dark replaced the DC comics jump?

You're an idiot.
>>
>>51274686
I dunno. I mean 1-up Perks are one thing, but infinite lives, even limited like that, feels like kind of a lot.

>>51274707
Three origins and double perk trees. I can live with that.
Oh god, not more Kamen Rider to toss onto the pile. I've got three series after Fourze on there already.
>>
>>51274702
Like,

If you are killed by someone who loves you and doesn't want you dead.

If you are killed by a weapon made from a certian material.

If you die on your birthday (or some other day of special significance)
>>
>>51274739
Problem is I think, that Jojoanon had a decidedly...poor split with the community and that I think the only people who have any way of contacting her also left. It's been years since she showed up for even a few minutes in thread one time and years before that from when she first left. I can understand why they guy might try to ask the thread, even if I don't really think it's a great idea.
>>
>>51274754
but it didn't. It has an entirely different focus, whereas this proposed jump would be covering the same material as the current JoJo jump
>>
>>51274759
No worries, First and Next are only a pair of hour and a half long movies.
>>
>>51274759
I gotta warn you it's all downhill from Fourze, Drive is okay but it's not as good.
>>
>>51274754
Don't bother arguing. It'd be like trying to convince someone who thinks vaccines give autism that they do not in fact do that. you'll get nowhere and it'd be a complete waste of time. Hell you'll probably lose brain cells just listening (or reading in this case) to them.
>>
>>51274764
That's acceptably specific, I suppose.

There's always going to be that one shithead who's going to find some absurdly convoluted way to make every day their birthday, of course. But that's Jumpchain.
>>
>>51274770
The proposed jump would cover a small part of the whole setting. In this case it'd focus on a specific run rather than the setting as a whole.

Just like JLD/DC.
>>
>>51274770
How does the current jump even cover part 4 other then having one of the locations mention it? Do any of the perks in it refer to Part 4? The Jojo jump as is is like the original type moon jump. Looks prettier but it has the same problem of trying to cover a vast series and not doing any of it justice.
>>
>>51274739
It's really more of a guideline than a rule, and a dumb one at that. I know all the arguments against it, and they are all shit. There is nobody who would have the motivation or dive to make replacements for any good or average jumps. But we all know only the shitposter makes these arguments so I'll stop here.
>>
>>51274764
>If you are killed by someone who loves you and doesn't want you dead.
Maybe. I know interjump balance is a bad argument, but this doesn't seem any worse than a general "no friendly fire" perk. It'd make sufficiently pretty jumpers hella hard to put down though.

>If you are killed by a weapon made from a certian material.
Depends on the material, but maybe not too bad?

>If you die on your birthday (or some other day of special significance)
I gotta say no on this one, this seems a bit too much for me since you can very easily plan for it ahead of time and have a large window of opportunity.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51274584
>question what's the difference in power levels between the various circles of souls if you have both, descending hierarchy and Heart and Soul?
Well. Let's see... you've got 3 (or 4) distinct tiers of power there.

First, the Third Circles. They're forces of nature, Creation-shaping beings that are often geography itself.

Fetich/Heart Souls are even more terrible than those, blazing suns that can incinerate armies in a second, mirror universes, or the transcendent music that underlies all things

Second Circle Demons are a significant step down, losing the custom charms that the Third Circles enjoy to leave them only with Spirit charms. Still, they are the Demon Lords, and in Malfeas they rule entire territories of their own. They're creatures much like the gods, not the living geography that are 3rd Circles.

Though at their most warlike, they may still strike down young Exalts (Octavian is noted as having both the largest domain in hell, and has the skulls of three Solars on his belt). And then you have things like deer-footed Mara who's basically a soul-devouring succubutt who brought Sorcery to the Exalted. Or Gervesin who's usually a burning spear that can fly through the air and posses its wielders, but can also take the form of a man. Or Sigereth, who is a small, enameled box carried by a servant... if a mortal bets themself in a game of chance, they're turned into soulless servants (which are themselves 1st Circle demons) if they lose.

First Circle Demons are again a step down, though they still have magic that makes them terrifying opponents for mortals. Blood apes, jade lions, hairless shapeshifting courtesans, dancing pillars of flame, giant sapient spiders, tentacle-deer, and crystalline wasps are all seen here.

>my Second Circle souls the Starlight Sentinels.
Interesting name? Are these an organisation or something?
>>
>>51274804
It has the stand arrow but yeah Jojo is a massive setting and the jump doesn't really cover it.
Jojo could easily be three jumps, Jojo:Hamon, Jojo:Stands, Jojo:Universe 2
>>
>>51274848
Shit, it could easily be 7 jumps. Not all of them equally big of course, I'd imagine 3 and 7 would easily be the biggest, but there's more then enough content.
>>
File: 1456051213059-2.jpg (529KB, 619x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1456051213059-2.jpg
529KB, 619x1163px
>>51274772
Oh, well, I can handle that. I was thinking it was another pair of 48 episode series.

My desire to actually watch/play/read properties, at least a little, before Jumping them is getting me in trouble with Kamen Rider. Still, OOOs and Fourze were both great shows, so it's not a bad thing.
>>
>>51274764

Seems a bit too much no matter what, basically giving people circumstances where they're unstoppable. In the first case, it's not just prevention from dying by friendly fire or mind controlled allies, enemies or neutrals who love you, don't wanna kill you but totally would now can't either. The weapons made of a specific material isn't too bad, but again it's infinite 1-Ups. The third is really not good, as it essentially gives the Jumper ten days in a standard Jump where they can charge into hell itself scot free since they can't be killed. With even a bit of planning, the inability to die is really strong, and in a setting like Jumpchain it's just really. . .eh. There's extra lives, but it definitely seems against the spirit of the chain to give any real way to just make you permanently unkillable in any shape or form, even under specific circumstances.
>>
How effective do you suppose Misc. Meta as a learning booster would be?

I'm not terribly fond of going to Worm early in a chain so I'm looking for alternatives.
>>
>>51274906
Just go back a few threads and look at all the other posts using it as a one stop shop for cheap stuff from other jumps. It's how Bancho designed it to be so go wild. Maybe you can get Accelerators power too.
>>
>>51274906
I think bancho went with 250x but you wouldn't be getting the other stuff like cap breaking and no skill degradation.
>>
>>51274906
2/3rds as effective for two purchases.
>>
How big a boost would a misc meta perk letting you learn faster from other people be?
>>
>>51274906
The one from Fate is by far the best in the chain iirc. It literally turns a month worth of learning into a day or two, I think. It does cap out at like masters level and you get diminishing returns though.
>>
>>51274847
Okay I was thinking is a scaled with you since that's how the perk described it.

so since all of these are scaling with me and I'm now roughly middle of DC cosmic levels so I imagine they are roughly lower DC cosmic

>First, the Third Circles. They're forces of nature, Creation-shaping beings that are often geography itself.

so that's alternate forms for them right? I need to write those up

>Fetich/Heart Souls are even more terrible than those, blazing suns that can incinerate armies in a second, mirror universes, or the transcendent music that underlies all things

Noted, I have to rewrite him than.

>Second Circle Demons are a significant step down

I figured that, I was wondering how significant a step down, where do I find the spirit charms? And what are some good benchmarks for exalted gods?

>First Circle Demons are again a step down, though they still have magic that makes them terrifying opponents for mortals

Okay good to know.

>Are these an organisation or something?

They are the second Circle souls formed by Warrior G so imagine combination megadeus/gundams made of The night sky, Theycame in real handy as backup recently.
>>
>>51274707
Items for scientists. Mostly?

100 cp - All Access Pass
The first thing any good evil scientist will need is a, and thankfully the bases that shocker makes have all kinds of toys for you to play with. Whenever you enter a new city, an agent of shocker will make their way to you, and let you know where the base is, even going so far as to give you a personal tour of the place. Mind you, changing bases won’t let you use things above your paygrade, it will just ensure that you have a lab to work with. If you don’t work for shocker, this comes in the form of said agent accidentally leading you right to it, and a book on breaking and entering.

100 cp - A Field Of Flowers
As a doctor of evil, chances are you squashed your morals a long time ago. Or had them ripped out. But, whenever you feel down or depressed, you will find some flowers. A vase on your desk, maybe a planter outside, wherever they may be, looking at them for a few minutes will leave you relaxed and clear minded.

200 cp - A Bouquet Of Roses
These flowers on the other hand, are pure evil. They come in a set of five, and handing these roses to people will drastically increase their compatibility with the painful modifications shocker will soon be effecting upon them. They’re not foolproof, but they do work. Each bouquet can only be used once.

400 cp - Backup Laboratory
When Kamen Rider inevitably starts to hunt down Shocker, you may find yourself in need a safe place to hide. It doesn’t have the same facilities or capabilities as the main base of your assigned city, or the resources, but it’s got the basics and it’s well hidden. Notably, it comes with the machine used for the kaijin blood transfusion.
>>
>>51274803
Or the new Madoka jump, for that matter.
>>
>>51274916
>>51274921
>>51274940
Thanks.
>>
>>51274620
Go for it. I'd love to see some stuff focused on the parts by themselves. Would prefer Vento over DiC but I'll take what I get.
>>
File: 1298808235814.jpg (628KB, 1024x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1298808235814.jpg
628KB, 1024x1573px
>>51274726
>Can you chose to become a Custodes when you chose the space marine option?
Custodes are on a whole different level, so I would say no.

>If you take the Primarch’s Blood perk just how strong would you be in comparison to a Primarch?
I don't know. Maybe honor guard/chapter master/captain level? You would still far bellow them, but maybe you could entertain one for a while.

>Also if you got hold of a Primarchs body how hard would it be to replicate the process?
There is a guy that can do that in cannon. So, if you have enough biology perks, I guess it wouldn't be that hard.

Said guy is also a Chaos Space Marine, so maybe you need some psychic powers to replicate everything about them. Remember that the Emperor used Warp's stolen knowledge to create them in the first place.

>Finally, what would happen if I claimed I found a bunch of STC designs that are clearly not of Imperium design? I kinda wanna give out replicators, SupCom paragons, Gundam suits and Blame! level augments/ weapons. Perhaps something that aids with healing to, might help get the Emperor up and about.

If you mask it well enough? Probably nobody will care. Just stamp an 'human looking' symbol. Men of Iron/Peak Humanity could do pretty crazy things.

They could probably pull out silicon life-forms or Supcom levels of production if they tried.
>>
>>51274686
Most perks that can do that trend to leave it blocked until the spark and just leave a single 1-up per jump.

Occasionally, if it's needed for the setting, you can allow the unlimited resurrection in-setting (ala Sburb).

>>51274697
Well, considering how strong your regeneration can get, and that you can prevent yourself from being affect from conceptual/erasing attacks, killing a mid-tier Jumper is pretty close to nigh-impossible without drawback fiat.
>>
>>51275084
Cheers. I completely forgot that Big E used warp knowledge to make the Primarchs. Although was Dark Age tech really that strong? I mean I know they had weapons that could send stuff back in time but I didn't think that they would have SupCom level production. If they did I don't see how humans beat the Men of Iron, they'd just outproduce then drown them in numbers.
>>
>>51274726
Well, Primarch’s Blood is about raw potential. Chapter masters and the like aren't guaranteed to have that kind of physical power, but they also have centuries of combat experience.

Other than that, >>51275084 hit the nail on the head
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>51274946
>Okay I was thinking is a scaled with you since that's how the perk described it.
>so since all of these are scaling with me and I'm now roughly middle of DC cosmic levels so I imagine they are roughly lower DC cosmic
Well, yes, they scale. But really only to the heights of the Yozi's 3rd Circles, so basically all of the 3rd Circles would be roughly comparable to the most powerful of the Yozi's normal souls.

>so that's alternate forms for them right? I need to write those up
Yes. Though technically their human(oid) forms are the alternate forms, with the geography-forms being their true forms.

>I figured that, I was wondering how significant a step down, where do I find the spirit charms?
Spirit charms are in Books of Sorcery: Roll of Glorious Divinity I. You might want to look at Roll of Glorious Divinity II too, for examples of Demons.

>And what are some good benchmarks for exalted gods?
I'm not really sure what could be used as benchmarks... Exalted Gods aren't really the most powerful things usually? Though they've got pretty versatile charms.

First Circles mostly Essence 2 to 3 (with some species having 4), with usually better-than-human stats.

Second Circle souls are Essence 6 or 7 (with some rare ones having 8).
>>
>>51274931
>>51274946
Hey bancho did you see my question?
>>
File: 1298808112898.jpg (605KB, 1024x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1298808112898.jpg
605KB, 1024x1569px
>>51275133
Well, I don't know either. Considering how many Warp Storm were left at the aftermath of the birth of Slaanesh, maybe that fucked their production as well?

Feral Worlds with the right STC can produce a battleships in a decade without any specialized workers or previous knowledge.
>>
>>51275158
>Yes. Though technically their human(oid) forms are the alternate forms, with the geography-forms being their true forms.
Lets not forget that they can maintain both at the same time.
>>
>>51275158
noted. Thank you for the answers.

also, what are the limits of custom Essence 6 Infernal charms? and if we take orphan cub of the Devil-Tiger does that allow us access to their charms with that would be higher than essence six?

>>51274931
it depends on the number of slots you take, for it, but>>51274916 has it for three slots
>>
>>51275157
I thought Primarchs blood made you closer to the Primarchs than normal marines would be, given that you can gain traits and such of one of the 20 Primarchs.

>you tower over even most Space Marines, and you bear cosmetic similarities to one of the 20 Primarchs.

Guess I misinterpreted it.

>>51275176
Hold on, do Men of Iron still exist? Or was that comic based earlier than then 41st millennia? Damn I might actually have change what I planned on doing and search for them, if any still have uncorrupted or partially complete databases it'd be one hell of a boon. Got a link to the comic, wouldn't mind reading it.
>>
>>51275232
They are very rare and they are hiding very well because they know that when they are found out The planet they are on gets destroyed. plus Tech heretics frequently go out of their way to create them
>>
>>51275133
DAOT was advanced enough to make sure that the Eldar whom were also at their height had a non-aggression treaty. They even had some with Orks. Men Of Iron were defeated by basically what you said, they were zerg rushed. Which with advanced cloning technology used back then it was nothing.

Same technology is used by Kreig. How else you think they raise entire regiments which are easily 10,000+ people each generation? When their homeworld is a radiated hellhole. They're not outright clones, those don't last long because how unlucky they are, but more like accelerated vat-grown humans.
>>
>>51275232
>Hold on, do Men of Iron still exist?
Probably? The Imperium is still discovering worlds that weren't touched during the Great Crusade, and even then, they haven't explored every single world into detail.

>>51275232
It's one of the PAX IMPERIALIS comics. They get dumped all the time if you're unable to find them anywhere else, 4plebs might help.
>>
>>51275232
They still exist but they're really rare, and those that are functioning are corrupted.
>>
>>51274804
>original type moon jump
Could you post that, by the way? I haven't been able to find it.
>>
>>51275329
Why?
>>
File: Big E.jpg (88KB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
Big E.jpg
88KB, 400x518px
>>51275276
DAoT humanity had nothing on the Eldar. That much I do know. Even at humanities apex with the Men of Iron they couldn't do bugger all to the Eldar. You have to remember the Eldar literally helped fight the Necrontyr at the height of their power. This is with fully formed C'tan and everything that entails. There was an extract about how a fleet of Eldar ships entered human space and left before the defense fleet arrived. They'd completely wiped the system out. Hell the craftworlds are nothing more than cargo ships iirc.

>>51275296
Cheers gonna dig through the archive for them now.

>>51275298
I may have a perk or two to remove the corruption them so it's not all that bad. I'll probably end up using OOC perks and a copy of the LoT and say the Emperor sent me on a mission and I'm one of the Primarchs that were stricken from the records.
>>
File: Alveua.png (266KB, 366x939px) Image search: [Google]
Alveua.png
266KB, 366x939px
>>51275201
That's also true, yes. And they can appear in multiple areas at the same time.

>>51275218
>also, what are the limits of custom Essence 6 Infernal charms?
You can make custom charms up to and including Essence 5. It's everything Essence 6 and above that's banned.

I'm not sure what the limit exactly is, but you've got your Shintai that grant miles-wide telekinesis, evil twins, and acid-shoggoth transformations there. As well as Demon-Wrcking Shout to hurt demons over a mile radius, Oath-Shattering Strike which... shatters oaths, The Green Mile to magic-irradiate a mile-wide expansion of land, demon-spawning pits and summoned sandstorms...

There's also the fact that a lot Infernal charms also just upgrade with higher Essence, like Constructive Convergence of Principles allowing you to Shape stuff in Creation at Essence 7.

>and if we take orphan cub of the Devil-Tiger does that allow us access to their charms with that would be higher than essence six?
Nope? You can create charms for that, until you hit the limit, and then the only thing you can develop is a Tenebrous Apotheosis-like Shintai.
>>
>>51275352
>couldn't do bugger
Could do bugger all* I need to start proof reading.
>>
>>51275329
Now aren't you glad it was split up.
>>
>>51275374
>You have realised a path to the Akasha, roll 1d100. On 89 or
below, you rejoin the Akashic Records and roll a new Jumper. On 90 and above you
have discovered a Sixth True Magic, joining the ranks of top 30 or so strongest beings
in the world.

That's pretty dickish.
>>
>>51275365
>You can make custom charms up to and including Essence 5. It's everything Essence 6 and above that's banned.

Okay I remember it as being written as 6+ rather Up to five , that was a little ambiguous and I misinterpreted that and I'm sorry! good thing I have not used those yet. do those higher essence crafting stuff like custom Impossible materials, turning creation into beyond etc. we talked about earlier fit into this range?
>>
>>51275374
Speaking of Fate, I know that Val said that you could still use the original Fate/Jumpchain jump with the caveat being that you could take any of the 'periods' that she hasn't remade into their own jump yet.
So the question here is which periods would still be valid when she's done with the remaking?
>>
>>51275218
Oh. I was thinking it would be a bit faster if it was only allowing me to learn from someone better then me. Like training on my own it would do nothing but with a superior teacher it goes faster until I'm at there level.
>>
>>51275393
It's also not really how that works. True magic is seeing akasha and running the fuck away not luck.
>>
>>51275434
Maybe 325 then,I didn't know you were adding a catch like that.
>>
File: tumblr_mk3ja4kGpJ1s56pf1o1_500.gif (1000KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk3ja4kGpJ1s56pf1o1_500.gif
1000KB, 500x206px
Is there a way to give yourself Madoka Witches' aesthetics?
>>
>>51275430
None. She's remaking everything in it so eventually the jump is getting removed completely like the original TM jump up there.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51275411
>Okay I remember it as being written as 6+ rather Up to five , that was a little ambiguous and I misinterpreted that and I'm sorry! good thing I have not used those yet.
No problem. I guess it is a bit ambiguous.

>do those higher essence crafting stuff like custom Impossible materials, turning creation into beyond etc. we talked about earlier fit into this range?
I believe so, yeah?

Well, Creation-to-Beyond might not, since it's a bit of a bigger effect than Creation-to-Wyld would be. But it would be a higher-Essence upgrade on the base charm anyway, so that's also fine.
>>
>>51275456
>Maybe 325 then
Are you just pulling these numbers out of your ass or are you basing this on anything?

If you're going to give quantifiable rulings you might want to set out some type of algorithm or at least some vague scope. Tossing out numbers at random is just going to cause confusion.
>>
>>51275486
The wings power in Wraith arc can let you spout giant eldritch wings if you have enough despair.
>>
>>51274906

Does anyone ever use Misc Meta for anything besides getting a second Worm power?

Open ended 'you can use this perk for anything' perks are dumb as fuck. If PS238 actually had cool options like Worm has it might actually be worth a damn in its own right.
>>
>>51275508
He made it half again as good for a fairly large limitation, seems fairly basic.
>>
>>51275511
Seeing how too much despair kills you/ends your chain that doesn't seem like a very good strategy.

Even after the jump you'd basically need to be fucking miserable for what amounts to a visual effect. That doesn't sound good to me either. I kinda like being happy or at least somewhat content.
>>
>>51275535
I doubt I'll ever pick up an actual Worm power, the setting just isn't very fun to me. PS238 I can at least imagine fun stories for.
>>
>>51275508
you've got a very good point, I need better benchmarks to build my benchmarks off of though.
>>51275500

okay then. also, how do These look?
http://pastebin.com/MQVFX3ik
>>51275535
I used it to copy E-bon from static shock only replacing Shadow teleportation With shadow minions.
>>
>>51275535
I get a second Worm power but then get two other fun ones. Like a power that lets me shoot "elemental eye beams" like acid blasts, cold, blasts, heat, and sonic beams.
>>
>>51275549
I'm pretty sure there are a few perks that let you determine how other powers read your mental state/heart/whatever but I can't remember where they are.
>>
>>51275569
>you've got a very good point, I need better benchmarks to build my benchmarks off of though.
You've always said that MM was street-level cape stuff, so find a couple of analogues for broad powersets and then build your method accordingly.
>>
>>51275535
Pfft who needs a second one? Just get Thanatos and eat everyone.
>>
>>51275608
Or just get Complete Arsenal and then get a power that lets you eat powers.
>>
>>51275593
yeah the hard part is people want actual numbers and I'm very bad at actual numbers The ballpark I'm shooting for is three purchases is national level superhero stuff like avengers Or fantastic four six purchases would be planetary like Justice league or green lanterns. Do you think that would be clear enough?
>>
>>51275630
I suppose that could work to. Although I prefer Thanatos, get a duplicator power and some other good ones and you're basically set. Have a bunch of tinker powers and a bunch of different Thanatos' work on stuff, shaker powers to fuck things up or create energy/Matter (it isn't shard based after the jump so if you have kaisers then it comes from nowhere). Hell get Lungs power and Siberian and no one can really hurt you.
>>
>>51275608

I try and play a fairly benevolent jumper, but you fucking bet if I'd rolled Thanatos I'd have gone on a horrifying murderspree across Earth Bet and every world afterwards.

As it was I rolled Doormaker so I instead loot dead alternate worlds for power up items/mirror universe evil twins of good guys I can drain via magitek mastery.
>>
>>51275635
Does Eidolon's power count as ability duplication or granting?
>>
>>51275674
>I try and play a fairly benevolent jumper, but you fucking bet if I'd rolled Thanatos I'd have gone on a horrifying murderspree across Earth Bet and every world afterwards.

Eating murdersprees, is there anything that they can't solve?
>>
>>51275702
I'm not worm so it is not within my authority to make that call
>>
>>51275635
How many purchases would Superman's ability to metabolize sunlight into his powers be?
>>
>>51275674
Just get a good timestop + Magicka ressurrection. In the Worm jump, everywhere I went, people would suddenly black out for a few seconds, and then get up without knowing what had happened. And the official description of my power was that I simply stole the abilities of everyone in a set radius. Worked like a charm.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>51275569
>okay then. also, how do These look?
>http://pastebin.com/MQVFX3ik
Decent, aside from them getting your powers. Which is... not how 3rd Circles work.

>phlox miasma of 10,000 indulgences
Not sure why it is both a misty intangible field, and an opium den. Seems like that would work better as just the haze as location-form, with similarly hazy human(oid) form or something?

More generally... you've got Intimacies, but not Motivations?

No names to go with their titles? Demons usually have both, but you could do only titles too.
>>
>>51275725
planetary level stuff is six purchases,I just said that.
>>
>>51275430
1st, 2nd and 3rd Wars, I guess. Those are the ones not featured in any media.
>>
>>51275702
Eidolons power works by precognition and then tapping into other shards for an ability that would deal with the situation. Or something similar that Eidolon wants to use (I can't remember if he chooses his powers or not.) Make of that what you will. I'm not worrm but that is basically what his power canonically does.
>>
>>51275736
So you've gone back on your word and you'r enow giving out planet level powers.
>>
>>51275737
Ah, yeah I though so too. Thanks anon.
>>
>>51275635
I think you should stop this stacking entirely actually, and return it to what it was. All you've done is turn the jump into something where misc meta is all anyone goes to and only then to get stuff from other jumps. You should improve the rest of the jump, not try to offer more power to make it more attractive.
>>
>>51272291
To the anon from the last thread who wanted stories.
http://pastebin.com/NkFTdRQv
http://pastebin.com/spLNtryN
http://pastebin.com/1ScZ6Mpe

Just a warning though, they're really short.
>>
>>51274837
>Large window

What, 24 hours? Not trying to play down how much an average jumper can get done in that time frame, but that's only 0.27% of a year to enjoy unlimited resurrections.
>>
>>51275734
>>Decent, aside from them getting your powers. Which is... not how 3rd Circles work.

okay , I completely misinterpreted how it was written then! please tell me how it actually works.

>>Not sure why it is both a misty intangible field, and an opium den. Seems like that would work better as just the haze as location-form, with similarly hazy human(oid) form or something?

Noted,I will fix that.

>>More generally... you've got Intimacies, but not Motivations?

I know nothing about exalted and I have no idea what motivations are Or what they are like. Please elaborate.

>No names to go with their titles? Demons usually have both, but you could do only titles too.

I honestly thought that was how exalted demon names worked.....

>>51275772
this is a good point and we can do this and I'm sorry too many people keep pressuring me in different directions
>>
File: Rape_of_Prosepina_Bernini.jpg (6MB, 4452x6768px) Image search: [Google]
Rape_of_Prosepina_Bernini.jpg
6MB, 4452x6768px
>>51274541
Only from Pluto, and he stole her in the first place so it was more like a rescue than a theft.
>>
>>51275712
Bancho, I'm not asking about for Worm, I'm asking about for PS238. For the purposes of Misc Meta, is ir banned?
>>
>>51275802
and I don't know enough about were to say if it's one thing or another
>>
>>51275797
It's okay. You've got a great guy helping you with this, rely on him. Just stop looking at what other people are doing in their jumps. Thinking you need to keep up with them never helps.
>>
>>51275816
>It's okay. You've got a great guy helping you with this, rely on him. Just stop looking at what other people are doing in their jumps. Thinking you need to keep up with them never helps.

it's not a matter of keeping up with them. It's a matter of meeting current standards,and I just don't want to end up like MIB
>>
>>51275833
>Meeting current standards
That's the same thing. There are no current standards for power level. Is the ceiling on what is acceptable in terms of high power higher then it is in the past? Sure, definitely. But that doesn't make it the standard at all. Focus on your setting and what makes it great beyond power levels, not on what you think it has to be at to meet some acceptable standard of power levels.
>>
>>51275657
>get a duplicator power
I think Worm_Anon said at some point that there are sharply diminishing returns to killing the same thing over and over, because Thanatos will get everything it can from them fairly quickly. It's not an XP system, it's more like taking the best bits from something and applying them to itself.

Also, in jump at least, there's a better than even chance your shard will screw with your power if you try to game it by not engaging in real fights.
>>
>>51275801
But she ended up liking the place and given the chance she didn't wanted to run away.
>>
>>51275881
You misunderstand. I meant kill Spree and use his power on the Thanatos. It's controlled directly by your mind so the intelligence loss means literally nothing as you just end up controlling mindless clones.
>>
>>51275736
So that would work.
>>
File: lego straw hats.jpg (250KB, 1454x1100px) Image search: [Google]
lego straw hats.jpg
250KB, 1454x1100px
What are the best friendship perks? Not just perks for getting friends, but perks that affect friendship or improve your friends.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>51275797
>okay , I completely misinterpreted how it was written then! please tell me how it actually works.
Alright, so...

You have the Yozi or You. Both have lots of power, and their own nature.

The 3rd Circles are then expressions of your nature and personality. You got that part, judging by the pastebin.

Their charms/powers come from that nature. So they'd have charms and innate powers appropriate their/your nature and their own...

Phlox Miasma of 10,000 Indulgences, for example, would have charms to do mind-altering things, do things with emotions, and produce such substances (rain them perhaps? or just let them billow forth as a mist), as well as manipulation of light.

But they wouldn't have your powers, they get their own. Just as 3rd Circles can't access the Yozis charms. The only time they get access to your powers, is when you allow your Fetich/Heart souls (from the Heart and Soul perk) to channel them.

>I know nothing about exalted and I have no idea what motivations are Or what they are like. Please elaborate.
Basically, their purpose/defining desire in life.

Like how Amalion has: "To create things of beauty." and Ferand has "To lay waste to all who oppose him."

>I honestly thought that was how exalted demon names worked.....
Well, they /do/ all have fancy titles.

But the Green Sun is also called Ligier, and the Prince Upon The Tower is also Jacint, and the End of All Wisdom is also Orabilis
>>
>>51275925
Not sure if that would work, since that sounds way better than Spree's power. If I recall, his main weakness was either that he couldn't control his clones, or if he could then he couldn't give them any order more complicated then "flip out in that direction." Being able to control the clones you make sounds way better than that, I think killing Spree would just let you mass produce murder-machines.

That said, trying killing Crusader instead. That might give you something closer to what you're looking for.
>>
>>51275976
Sprees clones issue was that they rapidly lost their intelligence. As I said killing him and gaining the power would give Thanatos the ability to make clones of itself. The difference is that while the Thanatos may lose intelligence it is still linked directly to my mind like a hive mind. The clones would simply become drones. I just used spree as an example as he is the only one with duplication powers seen in canon iirc. I can always search for other with the same kind of power as him and avoid the downsides he has. Crusaders power is different, he creates ghostly duplicates that have their own powers, sprees are just duplicates of the original, higher chance of them having the powers of the Thanatos in my opinion. But as I said I can always just go around killing people with similar powers. While it does get diminishing returns it'd eventually get the power I need. There's always resurrection if the power you get is slightly different than what the cape you killed had.
>>
>>51276043

I think one of the Protectorate members involved in the Noelle fight was a duplicator. Kudzu, maybe?

Speaking of, if you do get Thanatos then teaming up with the Travellers has amazing synergy for feeding your victims to Noelle then killing a half dozen evil clones with spin-off powers. Since they all have variants on a theme rather than being direct copies of the same power, Thanatos should be able to get discrete improvements from each of them.
>>
>>51275500
>I guess it is a bit ambiguous.

It wasn't ambiguous.
>>
What spells in Anima Beyond Fantasy let me rip out someone's soul? I can't find a spell that lets me does that. I don't have the rule book and I need a way to take someone's soul.
>>
>>51276082
Essence path is soul magic, level-78 is Transmigrate Soul. This can take a souls out of one thing and put it in another, whether it should be in that sort of thing or not.
>>
>>51276074
I thought everything Noelle copies had the same powers but a different personality? Also highly deformed, I remember the guy who could become a gravity creature dying to radiation cause he fought a mutated Vista. I'll be honest though I am gonna grab teachers power and probably all of toybox. There's just so many powers that can synergise really fucking well. Panacea, bonesaw, nilbog and crawler to name a few. Getting the one from the Yàngbǎn who can share powers is also on the list.
>>
>>51275232
>I thought Primarchs blood made you closer to the Primarchs than normal marines would be
It does, all other things being equal someone with this perk would be faster, stronger, etc. than a typical Space Marine.
Whether all other things are equal, namely experience and skill, is up to the jumper
>>
Is Generic Xianxia valid/ is the jumpmaker around the thread? I have a few questions.
>>
>>51276275
Ah ok, guess I could play the act of one of the missing Primarchs then like I wanted to. Pop up after finding a any Men of Iron and getting the info in their databases. Drop into Sol in the LoT and help rebuild. The fact I'd look like Sanguinius and have OOC powers probably helps a lot with this. Angel wings and such you know.
>>
>>51276290
>valid
I dunno, it looked pretty favorably received the last time it was posted here, but I don't think it got put on the drive.
>>
>>51276343
I remember that there was some contention about the extra time drawback, which I'll admit I am abusing, and is why I ask. Of course, if that gets taken out my question will be moot.
>>
>>51276188
Similar powers, for the most part.
>>
File: FURRIEEEEEEEESSS.jpg (59KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
FURRIEEEEEEEESSS.jpg
59KB, 601x500px
>>51275833
Would super beauty be an acceptable Miscellaneous Meta power? What would I get if I used all three slots on it?

>>51276275
Would it boost your psyker abilities if your Primarch was Magnus the Red, or another notably psychic Primarch?
>>
>>51276375
Oh yeah, I think that's an issue. I'm in favor of "take it as many times as you want, but you only get points for the first X times you take it."

Also, I just want to say that I love how the powerlevel issue is solved via pointing out the existence of training times. Yeah, you can smash galaxies with your pinky eventually, but the training time required is so mindbogglingly long as to be irrelevant. It's no worse than a soft-cap perk.
>>
>>51276394
The Primarch perk says;

>All of your physical abilities are

boosted considerably (Power Armor is basically redundant), you tower over even most Space Marines, and you bear cosmetic similarities to one of the 20 Primarchs.

I'd assume you don't get a psker boost, not unless you took alpha in the jump that is. You'd just look red and have a massive mane. Probably shot on sight too.
>>
File: 1370311796131.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1370311796131.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>51276394
>Would it boost your psyker abilities if your Primarch was Magnus the Red, or another notably psychic Primarch?
That would mean that you're part of the Thousand sons, and that's heresy.
>>
File: I got it as a gift.jpg (171KB, 1077x629px) Image search: [Google]
I got it as a gift.jpg
171KB, 1077x629px
>>51276557
Well, I was thinking of the Bloody Magpies, but I know that's mostly fanon.
>>
File: 1484710307240.jpg (182KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1484710307240.jpg
182KB, 1920x1090px
What is the exact moment that I, as Jumper, can be 100% certain that I went mad with power?
>>
>>51275833
>>51276394
Now that I think about it, would super beauty be more of a Rainmaker Kid power? If so, what would I get if I got it with The Price Of Power?
>>
Finally got round to watching Fantastic Beasts and figure I could do a jump of it.

Obviously it'd need updating once more films come out but updating Harry Potter related jumps is my fetish anyway.

Anyone already doing it?
>>
>>51276649
well if you're pretty enough that people don't want to fight you or are thrown off enough for it to be combat effective it wouldn't be a rainmaker kid power. if you are pretty enough that you would be a reasonable challenge to Static or Spiderman it's a miscellaneous meta-power
>>
>>51276667
No one from 4chan. Go for it.
>>
>>51276667
Yesss. Go for it.
>>
>>51276672
>if you are pretty enough that you would be a reasonable challenge to Static or Spiderman it's a miscellaneous meta-power
And how pretty is that if you use all three slots?
>>
>>51276696
well you only mentioned one power So I was was assuming it was all three spots,all three slots total is the Spiderman/static level
>>
>>51276667
Can you add an option in the Harry Potter jump to have events carry over?

Not that I wanted to kill Merope Gaunt or anything, oh no, that would be bad.
>>
>>51276435

Isn't the problem that people are just using this one Jump and saying "Yeah, took like trillions (not trying to exaggerate, think I heard someone quote this number) of years to training on 'X' so I can do whatever now"? Usually people are limited by the time they have in Jumps to manage a training schedule but this was something that people could easily abuse?
>>
>>51276696

87% pretty.
>>
>>51276712
>>51276696
>And how pretty is that
>>
>>51276734
Do we have anything that keeps your powers from interfering with each other? Say channeling Index Saint powers as a DMC Demon or using magic as an Esper?
>>
>>51276667
Yes, please.
>>
>>51276633
I wasn't sane before I started jumping, and I never picked anything up to fix it so...... Pokémon I guess
>>51276738
pretty enough that you are a reasonable threat to Spiderman and static,you know all those one panel gags about someone so pretty usually a scantily dressed woman getting her way by virtue of those around her not wanting to do anything that might disappoint her or causing traffic accidents by people turning their heads to look at her? around that.
>>
>>51276734
No. And that's not really a problem, either.
>>
>>51276734
Who gives a shit? Any jumper willing to spend trillions of years in XianXia could probably get time compression effects to let them do the same thing anywhere.
>>
>>51276734
The problem was that so much as it was that you could just take that one drawback however many times and get everything in the jump. As far as I can tell, though, no one actually had much of a problem with it.
>>
>>51276738
do note that it will only work on people attracted to the gender you present as and there may be people to strong-willed and principled to be affected simply by "pretty" so you're going to want to look out for those people, and judge dread types
>>
>>51274316
Standard procedure.
>>
>>51276734
Past a certain powerlevel, there's really no point to continuing to jump. You should just spark at that point since there's nothing you could accomplish with jumping that you couldn't just do under your own power.
>>
File: 00475_2.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
00475_2.gif
8KB, 650x450px
>>51276873
>Giving up my 10 year perk injection

Fat chance.
>>
>>51275963
The shaping charm for expanding your Inner World. Was it 5 hours for 10 square miles?
>>
>>51276899
>perk injection
Lewd.
>>
>>51276931
I myself had assumed drugs, so what's that say about you?
>>
>>51276844
>Jumper turns into a unusually pretty, and unreasonably large gun.
>Judge Dredd is instantly smitten.
>>
File: 93499186.jpg (23KB, 455x340px) Image search: [Google]
93499186.jpg
23KB, 455x340px
Have you ever made a private Jump for a setting that you were sure that none would ever made a jump/wouldn't get accepted?
>>
>>51276964
>still arrests you for wielding an illegal weapon within city limits
>>
>>51276734
>>51276835
>>51276838
>>51276899
>>51276873

It's just a matter of if you feel like that's an obvious "hee hee I'm so clever" exploit or not, and if you care.
It's kinda obvious that to a lot of people it isn't a matter
>>
>>51276974
My current jump is likely heading that way
>>
Long as the drawback limits the points you can get, who cares? With points, it's pretty much an excuse to buy everything though, which is a problem.
>>
>>51276964
I'm like 90% sure that guy is Aro/ace. also , it isn't a turn into anything power It's a appearance perk.
>>
File: isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>51276929
5 hours for an area of (Essence) miles in radius. At minimum it's 6 miles radius when you get it, 10 miles maximum.

So that's between 113 and 314 square miles per activation.
>>
>>51276974
What's the point of that if no one would ever see it? Any perks that you don't personally plan on taking would be entirely pointless to think up, since you not taking them means NO ONE would ever take them.

I'd at least put it on one of the alternative sites.
>>
>>51276991
>And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Judges!
>>
>>51276993
I feel like in this case "a lot of people" is really just you, since you're biased in this case and would like it to remain as is.
>>
>>51277005
Even if you don't post it, could you at least tell me what it is?
>>
>>51276873

If ganking some schmuck like Mask in D&D and absorbing his divinity is enough to end your chain, I think spending billions of years creating and destroying universes in Xianxia should also qualify.

You've made it clear you want to spend forever in that setting, who's Jump-chan to refuse you?
>>
>>51276974
I know people have done that but I haven't.
>>
>>51277022
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>51277005
Is it for QQ?
>>
>>51277059
I'm making a Fallout jump that takes place before the war. I'm pretty sure it might not be accepted mainly because, while there is a good amount of lore in the games, none take place pre-war. If no one has an issue, however, then I'll post it.

>>51277082
No
>>
File: 363.png (141KB, 950x750px) Image search: [Google]
363.png
141KB, 950x750px
>>51277045

That's a loaded-statement and we both know it.
>>
>>51276677
>>51276686
>>51276773
Sweet. Consider it claimed then.

>>51276723
I'll think about it.
>>
>>51277045
I feel like it's really the other way around. There was only, like, one person who made a complaint in that regard when it was posted both times, and that person has since withdrawn that. At this point, we'd just be retroactively denying a jump that has for all intents and purposes already made it on.
>>
>>51276667
Oh please yes.
>>
>>51277123
You were extremely enthusiastic about the jump when it was first being made and I believe you have a vested interest in keeping the option that allows you to get everything in it with very little downsides, so you do a post like above where you try to deflect negative opinion towards that part and dismiss it as just a minority viewpoint. Is that clearer?

>>51277145
There's been multiple complaints, some of which certainly haven't been withdrawn. Please stop spreading falsehoods to support your viewpoint.

I wasn't aware it made it onto the drive yet. I don't believe it has.
>>
>>51277193
Well, I certainly haven't gotten that impression. Thread consensus at both times it was posted certainly reflects that yours is a minority viewpoint.
>>
>>51277193
Well look at you, little lord self righteous. Fuck off.
>>
>>51277228
>Consensus
It's funny that people keep trying to claim this when the reality is that most people don't actually care one way or another about little fights and arguments like this. It's really easy for either side to just say that means everyone agreed with them. Just a observation from an outside guy, it's amusing seeing it happen over and over.
>>
>>51277193
So fucking what? Not every complaint has to be "fixed", Emperor Anon. The thread largely approved of it, and one anon getting up in arms against arguable "abuse" shouldn't prevent it from getting on the drive.
>>
>>51277283
Again with this "Only one person ever opposed it" lie. Is that the only argument you have? Is it because a way to buy everything in jump and also get as much time as you want to train it all, with it all being stuff that needs training time, is actually a awful part of the jump and you don't actually have a defence for it? Methinks you should stop trying to hide behind a claim of majority agreement and say why it's an okay option.
>>
>>51277282
Well, when most of the responses were in the vein of one "side", it's not unreasonable to say most were in favor. Frankly, I don't give a shit about the opinions of people who didn't vote or speak up when they had the opportunity.
>>
>>51276734
The problem is less the jump and more the unlimited time / CP drawback. That drawback exists purely for for powerwank and is the source of much of the gnashing of teeth around the jump. I get that continual training is a thing in XX, but are there examples of protagonists that spend trillions of years training? No, no there is not. The drawback is a representation of what may work logically given the metaphysics of the system but again trillion year training montages are not a thing in XX. As such, the drawback exists purely for power wank and it should be removed.

Will it? Probably not. The current meta gravitates toward CelestialUnitOfMeasure!busting and the proponents of that style of play are loud. Single player, that's fine, but it is skeevy at the least to put in a drawback that is predicated purely on no limits wankery when the defense of the perks offered is that its representative of the source material. The jump and jump maker want it both ways. They want to include high powered perks that represent the source material, which is fine. However they're wiling to deviate from canon, at least in its narrative focus, when it suits them for the sake of power, which is not.

The problem isn't the jump. The problem is the meta that has been inserted into the jump for the sake of meta.
>>
>>51277282
Nice appeal to invisible numbers there m8.
I'm sure there were dozens of people who didn't like the jump. They just didn't speak up. No, hundreds. Thousands of people didn't like the jump! They just didn't say anything. Definitely.
>>
>All these responses about a jump I asked about
>still can't ask my original questions
Different question then. Should I take the stay longer drawback 100 times?
>>
>>51277316
You're the one who started with the strawman. No, I don't actually want that. I actually argued against it when it was posted. It does, however, have precedent and the thread largely accepted it. I don't need to make an argument, the simple fact is that you're trying to block a jump after it was basically accepted. Again, not all critique is required to be implemented.
>>
>>51277193

It's clearer, but also a complete and total lie?
I was excited about Newgenics. The option to keep everything wasn't in my mind and it's kinda clear from that and a number of other claims you're just saying untrue things to try and make your argument, and I'm not a fan of you telling me what my motives are. I'm not happy about the way it panned out but at the time the thread came about the arguments mostly leaned in favor of "no points but you can stay for googoltrillion years"
Or at the very least there wasn't enough pushback to undo it
Again, not happy with how it turned out but nobody really cares anymore except for arguments.

TL;DR ooooooo why you lyin'
>>
>>51277434
Maybe you just have a poor memory then. Because it's not on the drive. Or in the new uploads section. So it doesn't seem to have been accepted yet. And the last memory I have is of people arguing over the extended time drawback and the maker just stopping responding.
>>
>>51277066
Is Misc Meta limited to some kind of genetic powers type of thing? Or can the source of the power be magical in nature?
>>
>>51277425
If you want. Nobody really cares.
>>
>>51277477
If it's not on the drive as >>51277486 says, then why aren't you arguing to fix something in a jump you like? And you were excited for it, more then just newgenics, so please don't lie there when you were expressing your great excitement for it in public. It only hurts any defence you might make.
>>
>>51277495
See? Why are you still saying that in spite of several people expressing that they do care? It's very hard to not see this as you pushing an agenda when you actively try to force a certain view.
>>
>>51277425
Its uninteresting, so I honestly don't care to hear about it. Do what you like.
>>
>>51277495
Then why the fuck do people keep talking about it. Everyone just stop.
>>
So can someone walk me through building the non-jump stuff for the Exalted jumps, as well as telling me what books I need? I'm talking about getting through something like the "Form 689D" Section in Sidereals, or everything I need in Infernals (the Urge stuff, Torment, what charms, etc, including the Devil-Tiger stuff (for both Orphan Cub, and if I Devil-Tiger myself), and same with the Dragonbloods stuff.
>>
>>51277526
Because if /jc/ didn't have something to shitpost about they wouldn't know what to do with themselves.
>>
>>51277492
you can fluff it as whatever power source you want so long as the total power level is unchanged.
>>
>>51277548
First you say not to put words into your mouth and then you do the same thing to others? I don't want a drawback that reduces a jump to a checklist where you mark off everything. That is the exact opposite of only caring for power. I'm arguing for it to be reduced because I don't want that mentality to become more widespread and yet all that seems to get in response is falsehoods about it already being accepted or everyone wanting it when, clearly, you yourself don't even agree with it.

Who is this everyone that agrees with it when everyone that seems to say that admits they themselves do not agree with it?
>>
>>51276974
>Yes. Twice.
>>
>>51277425
>Staying for over 10^30 years
I mean, if you want to.
There is the issue that 1: that's really boring from a story perspective and 2: staying in that setting for longer and longer periods of time exponentially increases the chance of you getting stomped by someone stronger, and in Xianxia there is always someone stronger.

With 100 purchases you're pretty much guaranteed to die. On the minuscule chance you survive, you'll become a universal-tier deity..
>>
>>51277659
Or just take Xianxia protagonist?
>>
>>51277639
Would you be willing to post them(and then maybe delete them after a couple minutes or something)?
>>
>>51277586

I don't want it but at this point I've accepted that the people who'd want to abuse it will find a way anyways and that trying to close every loophole in a jump leads to inevitably someone trying to throw a shitpost in or start an argument that completely derails any actual discussion into "you're a nerfwhore!" "Powerwanker"

I'm just tired of trying to actually give a damn and it being a waste because it becomes some stupid vortex of people instigating things with no stake in the actual discussion
>>
>>51277639
Confess your sins, please.
>>
File: aidel final design.png (561KB, 1448x298px) Image search: [Google]
aidel final design.png
561KB, 1448x298px
>>51276974
I made a half-finished jump for one of my crossover settings once. Pic related is one of the characters I made in gaia avatar creator.
>>
>>51277659
I'm already at 59 purchases, might as well go all the way.
>>
>>51277698
see >>51277678
>>
>>51277668
That doesn't completely eliminate the chance of dying, even if it does reduce it.

In most settings, someone who lives through the first couple years is likely to continue to live until the end of the jump. The guaranteed escalation of inherent to the setting means that that assumption does not necessarily hold here, which means your survival rate does not necessarily increase with time. This means that if you're given enough time, and taking that drawback 100 times means you have a lot of time on your hands, the chances of you dying approach 1.
>>
>>51277680
Eh, maybe you should go cool down. I think that anon is in this argument for the long haul, so this is not going to go anywhere but in circles.
>>
>>51277698
>pic
Don't know if trap...
>>
>>51277680
So why did you keep arguing earlier that it was already accepted? If you don't care, why did you post about it at all? It's fine if you don't care about it but please stop actively putting down other peoples attempts to fix it. If you don't give a shit fine, but others still do.
>>
>>51277746
Mm, I think this is actually you applying tropes which aren't necessarily a real thing and trying to say they're iron hard rules in all xianxia settings.
>>
>>51277680
Honestly Digger, you're an idiot if you go into these kinds of shitstorms with the expectation of anything except relentless insults and being put under a microscope. These people have nothing better to do. You'd be far better off just ignoring them and coming back once the storm dies down and the sane people start posting again. Just let them beat each other senseless and come back later to see if they ever reached a middle ground. Which they almost certainly won't.
>>
>>51277698
Hey, unrelated and I know this is out of the blue, but I think I'll forget if I don't ask you now.

In the upcoming Sailor Moon revamp, is there an optimal time to use the drop-in capstone to give someone a powerup? That is, would someone benefit from it more if I used it on them after they'd already undergone a lot of training and growth? Or, in videogame terms, is it a better idea to use it on someone who's level 5, or to use it on that same person after they've hit level 50?
>>
>>51277746
So I spend my time working away in the warehouse on various projects or training there. Totally safe and I still leave just fine. I can do fights against simulated opponents of any difficulty there, so it'll be just as interesting as if I was out in Xianxia anyway.
>>
File: this.gif (243KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
243KB, 500x281px
>>51277783
>>
>>51277783
It's funny that you and Digger are actually the ones doing most of the insults and shit stirring. I know hypocrisy is a thing here but being so obvious about it is a little tacky.
>>
>>51277720
Maybe someday. Most of it's horribly unbalanced because it was a purely for-fun thing. there's a tree around specifically giving the middle finger to fate. also the setting isn't that developed yet. And it's a crossover setting. Although Creation is explicitly a banned zone to go to since Exalts can REALLY fuck up their plans.

So they have a time-space wedgie around it to stop people from going there.
>>
>>51277580
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>51277812
*Exalts can really fuck up the god's plans in the crossover setting

>>51277790
There's no optimal time to use it. You can use it whenever on a person and get the same benefit.
>>
>>51277112
>Spoiler 1
I actually think that would be pretty neat.
>>
>>51277678
>>51277685
I would never be able to live it down or hear the end of it. Sorry, but no.
>>
>>51274953
Drop in items.

100 cp - Related Media
All of the related materials for the Showa era. Original show, reboot movies, trading card game, videogame, you name it. If it’s Showa era merchandise, it’s here. And in it’s original wrapping, though that might be slightly counter productive to actually watching/reading some of it.

100 cp - Newspaper Clippings
A scrapbook stuffed full to the brim with ‘random’ clippings. Car crash, robbery, breaking and entering, suicide… Surely, theses things have nothing in common? Or, if you could read between the lines, it might be exactly what you need to prove the existence of a secret organization. Doesn’t have to be about Shocker.

200 cp - Kamen Rider Pachinko
A pachinko machine decked out in the style of Kamen Rider. Somewhere between an arcade game and a videogame, the various animations that play upon scoring will always reflect the nearest Rider and Kaijin. I wouldn’t call it a tracking device though. Maybe an early warning system?

200 cp - An Apartment
A small one, maybe two, person apartment somewhere in the city. It’s completely paid for, and you will never need to spend a penny on anything but groceries. Beyond that, absolutely nothing special about it. If it gets wrecked by something, a new one will be provided.

400 cp - Platinum Smile
A copy of Chiharu Kazami’s last song, ‘Platinum Smile’. It is, of course, cursed. Anyone who hears it will be haunted and hunted by the spirit of Chiharu - a rather powerful Kaijin. It is possible to fight of the ghost and ‘kill’ her, but seeing as 99.99% of all people here are normal, that's not likely.
>>
>>51277812
Note to self: show up with as many Exalts as possible if this is ever released. Just for the hell of it.
>>
>>51277917
So how will this work if someone already took Showa Part 1? Is it just it's own continuity?
>>
>>51277914
Do it. Do it. Do it.

You're anon, so it's all good. Or just toss them in a paste and link that.
>>
>>51277914
>Concerned about reputation
>Posting as an anon
Come on, son.
>>
>>51277914
>anon would never hear the end of it
Seems legit.
It must be lewd, a really bad fanfic, or both.
>>
>>51275790
Thanks Kotor!
>>
>>51277938
I'm not 100% clear on the timelines, but if you do showa 1 and this, and then take the continuity drawback in showa 2 or later, you can choose which one to use.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 500x664px
Rolled 6 (1d12)

Don't mind me, just keeping myself honest
>>
>>51277969
>just keeping myself honest
Lyre.
>>
>>51277981
Stop trying to drum up drama.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>51277969
Striker? I can work with this.
>>
>>51277969
>>51277998
https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm
>>
File: KonachanKonataIzumi.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
KonachanKonataIzumi.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>51276974
I usually just imagine my jumper getting sent to some setting without any perks, or with extremely banal perks that I don't actually bother to make because they're so banal. Like... "the ability to think up puns", or, "you are kindof good at cutting hair".

Before Sitcom Jump did its revision, I did that with King of the Hill. There was no real plot or accomplishment. I just liked to picture my jumper as one of Hank Hill's neighbors.
And then the events didn't really enter into the chain much if at all, because it was really just a fun thought experiment. I mean, I prettymuch operate under almost negative continuity as is, so if any one jump exists or not doesn't really change things much in most cases.

> So, what DID you do in King of the Hill, now that it's a sortof official add-on and you could actually go there?
Ironically, I haven't thought about it.

>>51277112
We've had less official stuff that got made into jumps. I'd totally be interested in seeing that. I always love seeing new jumps.
>>
>>51277985
>>51277981
You're both to eager to dig up bad feelings.
>>
>>51277112
I dunno. While I'm all for new content, if it's going to be almost or entirely OC I don't think it's a good idea.
>>
>>51278017
>not getting the puns
You're a failure, anon. A failure at life and the internet.
>>
>>51277929
You CAN go to creation if you can get through the space wedgie, just don't expect the gods to be happy. If you do that, expect bad luck to happen to you since the gods are kind of like Sidereals in that they can manipulate fate and all that.
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 8 = 18 (3d8)

>>51278009
Yes, yes whatever.
>>
>>51278041
>missing those top level shit post puns
You've failed to rise to the next level anon. Shame. Fo Shame.
>>
>>51277914
Doitdoitdoitdoit
>>
>>51277985
Well, if he's just going to trumpet it like that, what did you expect?
>>
>>51278070
Maybe not toot his own horn like some folk?

>>51278061
Don't get keyed up just because we're not playing your game.
>>
File: 5ad9f46c02594386d9883dae3fcf1caf.jpg (593KB, 2953x2085px) Image search: [Google]
5ad9f46c02594386d9883dae3fcf1caf.jpg
593KB, 2953x2085px
What popular jumps will never be on your chain? (pic related)

When has your jumper NOT been the one to go mad with power?
>>
>>51278086
Sounds like someone needs a tuba butthurt cream.
>>
>>51278087
Yes, thank you anon, let's shitpost more about the jumps we all hate.
>>
>>51278086
You need to stop harping on this, before I tune you up.
>>
>>51278087
Final Fantasy.
Not that I have anything against the jump or jumpmaker, I just...don't like Final Fantasy.
>>
>>51278103
That comment was maestroful in its observation and execution.

>>51278109
You don't have the brass; you're all wind.
>>
>>51278128
I have XI in my chain, because it seems less retarded than the usual FF. Also, mithra.
I've never played any Final Fantasy games.
>>
>>51278129
Don't get me amped up, I'll orchestrate a symphony of destruction all over your face.
>>
>>51278087
Exalted. The Jumps make it look so interesting, especially Sidereals, but the power level for that universe is off the charts. If I did take one of them, it would probably be the place I end up Sparking.

Most of the modern Final Fantasies, as in, everything after 9. Not because I don't like the Jumps, but because that's when I stopped playing the series. I know the stories up to that point fairly well, but after that they just no longer interest me. I'm probably missing out on some good stuff.

As for your second question... Well, remember Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing Ultimate? I may have allowed her to buy the Greeed is Good option in Kamen Rider, NH Part 1. Along with the Giant Jug of Cell Medals.

At least she only has three Core Medals... right?
>>
>>51277580
So can Misc Meta do brick powers? Or is that limited to FISS?
>>
>>51278245
>spoiler
Lmao, no it's not. Just because its fans like to wank it all over the place doesn't mean it's anywhere near "off the charts". At least not any more than something like Supernatural or D&D.
>>
>>51278286
Clay, concrete, or lime?
>>
>>51277857

Is the revamped Sailor Moon jump coming out soon? Any juicy teasers?

Being able to shit out youma and daimons for any menial chores I need done has been super handy, so I hope they're still in.
>>
So I tried editing this document earlier, but all that happened is weird text gaps showed up around Gentle Soul, and a blank page near the end of the jump. Can someone look into it for me?

Enjoy!
>>
>>51277586
You do realize that literally anyone can go to 4plebs and see you're full of shit, right?
>>
>>51278341
Oh great, more invisible text. What an original and funny idea this is sure to be.
>>
>>51278341
>invisitext
Arrrrgh! Wry, tho?!
>>
>>51278341
Goddammit. Lemme make another word doc just to see what might be interesting.
>>
>>51278087
Kamen Rider. I feel like it's all one big meme that I don't understand, so I have no idea what's going on when I see people talking about it.

Is there an end to the number of series there are? It seems like every day there's a new Kamen Rider jump in the works.
>>
>>51278382
Could you paste it here for us too please?
>>
File: nofun.jpg (129KB, 593x647px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
129KB, 593x647px
>>51278355
>>
>>51274620
Not without permission.
>>
File: a0322d10ad06d26b968f2df7796b39ef.jpg (185KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
a0322d10ad06d26b968f2df7796b39ef.jpg
185KB, 1000x1414px
>>51278331
It's not the fans wanking that make me think that, it's the charms that I've looked into. Admittedly, D&D Epic Levels get a little crazy, but Exalted really blows them out of the water.
>>
>>51278413
So how do we get permission when no one has any way to contact someone who never wants to be a part of /jc/ again?
>>
>>51278341
>invisible text
HEAVEEEEEEEENS!
>>
>>51278422
What canon Charms ae more impressive than D&D epic spells?
>>
File: 1461009283434.jpg (8KB, 183x158px) Image search: [Google]
1461009283434.jpg
8KB, 183x158px
>>51278355
>>51278365
>>51278382
>>51278430
I have successfully inconvenienced several anons! MY EVIL PLAN IS COMPLETE!
>>
>>51278422
Considering that perfects don't work outside the jump, you're wrong.
>>
>>51275352
>DAoT humanity had nothing on the Eldar. That much I do know.
Then why did a rediscovered DAoT warship wreck three Eldar ships?
>>
>>51278439

Isn't there an infamous combo of charms that allows you to destroy all of creation?
>>
>>51278467
Cause Elder got shitty over time too I imagine.
>>
>>51278341
Someone give me suggestions for weapons.
>>
>>51278471
Creation Slaying Oblivion Kick? That's some RAW Pun-Pun bullshit.
>>
>>51278461
YOU MONSTER! There is only one way to settle this! When you next ask for role suggestions, I'm going to give you a really complicated jump to read! Like one of Dirge's jumps or something, which are good but also reallly really long.
>>
>>51278388
There's been Kamen Rider series since the 70s.

The really old (Showa) and modern (Neo-Heisei) series are tapped out for jumps, but there's still 555, Blade, Hibiki, Den-I, Kiva, and Decade to go.

>>51278471
That's Sidereal Martial Arts, and the jump where you can get those explicitly calls it out as RAW bullshit.
>>
>>51278466
They do work though, they just don't always have conceptual primacy.

>>51278471
Only if you game the single worst balanced book in the game, which should be ignored when considering anything about Exalted.

Also, technically, it's only killing everyone in Creation who isn't underground or otherwise in cover.
>>
>>51278341

Um...excuse me? Do you have a second?

I know you must be really busy, jumping across worlds and having adventures...but if you can really hear me, is it alright if I ask you something?

No one else can really hear or see me anymore...at least, not until the end. This new world keeps some of the worst tragedies of the old one from happening again. But, I still worry about all of my friends.

Sayaka, Mami, Kyouko...Homura. They’re together now, but I still worry about all of them. I can save them from disappearing, but...

I know it’s selfish for me to ask this, but...could you please look after them and keep them safe?

And if you do, could you please help them as much as you can?

I can’t promise a reward or anything like that...and I know you probably have bigger things you’re worried about.

But if you can, I’d be in your debt forever. Even if it’s just for a decade...thank you, Jumper.
>>
>>51278467
Just like the Orks are no longer the monsters that they used to be during the War in Heaven I believe the Eldar are no long the God summoning Psychic Artillery that they once were.
>>
>>51278536
Seems kinda pointless.
>>
>>51278466
That's your opinion and you're well entitled to it. Mine is simply different.

>>51278439
Geeze, I don't know. I only looked into it briefly before tossing it all over my shoulder. I can't cite off specific examples.

I was just responding to a question guys.
>>
>>51278388

It's yearly with a backlog of at least a decade (*nudge nudge*) or so of shows that are unjumped, so not really

We still have about 5-6 series that haven't been jumped yet either.
(if i recall...Blade, Hibiki, Kiva, Faiz, Den-o, Decade)
the only reason the jumps aren't more prominent is due to a desire to emulate the Part 1, Part 2 structure Kamen Jumper made with Showa
>>
>>51278562
>Skyraider bike
HERESY. BUT ALSO WANT
>>
>>51278536
Ha! I was planning on doing that anyway, so that's no challenge for me!
>>
>>51278424
You don't. That's just how it is. Can't always get what you want.
>>
>>51278551
I'm pretty sure that's meant to be the requirements to companion Madoka.
>>
>>51278592
>>51278551
Don't forget to read the two new pages at the end of the jump.
>>
>>51278541
Maybe not, but when talking about DAoT humanity, its vs. Eldar Empire, not the War in Heaven Eldar.
>>
>>51278341
>>51278536
So how would I go about doing this? Would doing the old Madoka jump and taking Memory of the Old World help? Would taking What Rebellion also help?
>>
>>51278467
Most current Eldar ships are civilian models, Craftworlds were merely transport ships iirc. Humanity had nothing on pre fall Eldar, and that is when DAoT era was. Before the Eldar fell and became nomads.
>>
File: feelctus.jpg (83KB, 363x464px) Image search: [Google]
feelctus.jpg
83KB, 363x464px
>>51278536
Right in the feels
>>
>>51278656
Craftworlds were specifically what amounted to Amish settlements.
>>
>>51278613
I think you forgot to make those invisible.
>>
>>51278601
Seems like the majority is okay with it though.
>>
>>51278629
No DAoT is prefall Eldar, which held war in Heaven technology. DAoT came about before Slaanesh and thus before the fall of the Eldar.

>>51278672
Apologies, but still they are settlement ships then, not true Eldar warships.
>>
>>51278613
I would but I'm on my phone right now, so I can't look at it because SOMEONE made it invisible.
>>
>>51278679
I made them visible for those who didn't want to bother with the text - or as a surprise for folks who were gonna do that kind of thing without Madokami prodding you along. Benefactor-speak doesn't have a reason to be invisible, anyhow - for Madoka, it's a nod to nobody being able to see or hear her.
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (211KB, 695x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
211KB, 695x986px
Shehai & Knight Enchanters how would they enchant their weapons to do say elemental damage, strike harder...etc? Would it be pumping up the magic stat and pouring more into the blade?
>>
>>51278694
Wait, never mind, that's just my phone bugging out on me.
>>
>>51278682
>The majority
Numbering from replies was more like

3 opposed.
2 for.
1 who made no statement.

So not enough to make that kind of statement of 'majorities'.

>Inb4 he replies to it a second time.
>>
>>51278688
>No DAoT is prefall Eldar, which held war in Heaven technology.
Prove it, because if they did, then you'd find scraps of it in Commogragh.

Plus you have to understand that old one tech=/=eldar tech. You don't give your foot soldiers your best shit.
>>
>>51278629
That's kinda my point. The Fall and Birth of She-Who-Thirsts kinda is a big event for them. If you want an example of what pre-Fall but post-War of Heaven tech is like look to the Dark Eldar's Dark Lances and other stuff like that. Also >>51278656 >>51278672 are right on this point.

The MO for fighting large scale combat was fast attack and summoning their Gods until they grew so hedonistic the Fall happened. They were so strong that nothing could fight them after the Orks left to places unknown.
>>
>>51278703
I know, I know.

Though honestly, it wasnt that much of a hassle. I just hit ctrl A and looked for the blank spots.
>>
>>51278728
I'd be fine with more JoJo jumps.
>>
>>51278722
>Shehai
It's a manifestation of your soul. It doesn't do enchantment.
>>
>>51278754
You're an individual, senpai. You can voice your opinion, but don't make arguments of majority from it.
>>
>>51274620

Go for it. Honestly the Jump should have been structured like that in the first place.
>>
>>51278754
>>51278773
More Jojo is good.
>>
>>51278728
You have 2 for it, 2 explaining but not for either side, 1 against it and bancho. Unless your seriously counting Bancho, the majority is with yes. If you count votes after this, it's more so.

>>51278770
Also, where were you earlier when majority was being used to justify stuff if you believe this?
>>
>>51278728
>Inb4 he replies to it a second time
>>51278773
Kek
>>
>>51278632
Therapy perks would probably be a good idea. Lots of therapy and psychological healing perks, a bit of charisma/persuasion to get them to listen to you and the ability to actually keep all of them alive and sane.

Importing a previous timeline from the original Madoka jump would make it easier, since you could at least mitigate some of the issues that crop up.
It can also give you an in to Homura before she becomes jaded/dead inside from to much time-rewinding.
Taking Return in the warehouse supplement to actually be there for the events of the anime can also be helpful, so you're actually there for the canon events, but i don't know how much you can change.

There's also the option of taking one of the various perks that lets you keep memories of previous timelines (Kingdom Hearts has one, as does Code Lyoko).
>>
>>51278790
Blade, as an SB user, you don't understand the rules here. Replacement jumps aren't allowed. You can't make a jump for a setting that's already covered.

>>51278801
>2 explaining but not for either side
Except one was telling you that replacements don't fly.
>>
>>51278743
Remember 'The Torturer's Tale'? It was a short story in White Dwarf about Asdrubael Vect explaining the history of the Dark Eldar to a human slave he was having tortured. Apparently he did it just for the sake of his own amusement. He explains that stories need to be told, and he feels like telling this one. So of course he needed someone who hadn't heard the story before. So he brings in a random slave. Anyway, when discussing the rise of the Eldar empire, he says this:

>The Torturer's Tale said:
>"We spread across the glittering stars bringing glory and beauty to countless worlds, much as you humans bring pollution and ugliness to the stars with your presence now. There was nothing we could not achieve, for our minds and our technology were perfectly wedded together. A mere thought could be captured and harnessed by our wonderful machines, so that we ourselves did not have to sully ourselves with physical labour. We constructed artificial creatures to farm for us, fight for us, explore for us."

>"As you might understand, we did not sit idly by while our creations conquered the galaxy in our name. Of course not! We dedicated ourselves to much higher pursuits: the perfection of literature, of art, of dance, of sport and of acting. Our striving for the perfect aesthetic became enshrined within our culture, our religion, and our politics.
>>
I remember him trying to push replacement jumps like this for Zelda a bunch too. Then when he was told he needed to ask Ruki, he threw a fit and shitposted for a few weeks until drawing Ruki out. Then, shitposted at her for two threads straight until she broke down and did what he wanted before leaving.

And in the end, he never made the jump he claimed to be championing.

He's trying to do the same for Jojo without realizing she's gone so he can't do more than step one.
>>
>>51278743
I at no point said old one tech or that they were remotely equal. In >>51275352 I said
>Eldar literally helped fight the Necrontyr

Not that they helped meaningfully, it'd take roughly 4 Eldar ships to stop 1 Necron ship. Also the Eldar were not the foot soldiers, that was the fucking Kroks. Given I'm not a massive 40k fan just read this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/3gn56p/dark_age_of_technology_humans_vs_eldar_empire_who/

These people know more than me.
>>
>>51278802

Different Anon from that one. I saw your post and found the question so I responded.
>>
>>51278815
...I can't tell if you're being serious or not.
>>
>>51278815
And so we've now got 3 more people saying yes.

Splitting up too big jumps that don't cover the constituent settings has happened multiple times. If Jojo anon were available in any way, I'd support only doing it with her permission. But the only person I know of who had any access at all to her was OAA and even then that was years ago when he mentioned it, and he's since left. She's expressed nothing but distaste and later lack of care towards the community, there is no indication she will ever be back, the jump is very clearly not covering any of the series except maybe 1 well enough and we have people expressing a desire to try making new jumps.

I for one, whole heartedly support the idea. It has plenty of popular support and it fits in with both what has happened in the past and our current situation.
>>
>>51278835
This is just sad anon. Grow up.
>>
>>51278872
I'm being serious, dude. It's an actual rule we have. You have to be aware of it. The fact that Jojo is not a generic (Which means a property for a genre, not a setting) and already covers all Jojo time periods except maybe Jojolion, means that anything trying to make a jump for a specific era is a replacement jump.
>>
>>51278815
I don't think anyone who wants more jojo is arguing for the original jump to be taken down or replaced. I'm certainly in favor of more jumps than less.
>>
>>51278892
Pointing out an actual event is 'sad'?

>>51278879
>3 more
Blade who doesn't understand the rules, one anon who can't prove he's new, and a new IP that only posted after ssomeone pointed out a tally. Very poor support you have there.
>>
>>51278897
See >>51278896
>>
>>51278918
Right right, because support only counts when it's on your side. Anything else? Samefaggers, fakers and idiots. Obviously.
>>
>>51278879
>Splitting up too big jumps that don't cover the constituent settings has happened multiple times
With permission.

It's never been allowed to do something to a jump just because the maker isn't around. This has been stressed countless times.
>>
>>51278896
Serious but an idiot, apparently.

I mean, I understand that this is a rule. I understand that you don't want to see it broken.

But, you trying to espouse this rule to ME...

Is, quite frankly, hilarious.
>>
A think a lot of this argument is moot unless someone actually makes the damned jumps.
>>
>>51278835
We did get a Minish Cap jump not long after, and wips for Majora's Mask and Windwaker.
>>
>>51278943
>But, you trying to espouse this rule to ME...
>Is, quite frankly, hilarious.
I know what you've done on SB. But you're posting on /jc/ trying to support an argument to replace a jump here. That's quite a bit different, you understand.
>>
>>51278938
And all the other times the maker has been able to be contacted. A point you've continued to ignore.

>>51278947
And it's very hard for people to get the motivation to make a jump if they believe their efforts are going to be totally wasted. Why would someone put that work in if they're going to be dismissed out of hand?
>>
>>51278528
Well there's charms that let you see through walls, so just have one of those up and you could theoretically kill them too given the range is line of sight.
>>
>>51278951
Yes, but he was saying "I NEED TO BE ABLE TO REPLACE IT FOR LTTP". Which never manifested. He never did anything.
>>
>>51278962
>replace
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>51278976
I know it's hard to comprehend, given in your world all opposition is from one singular guy, but could you imagine that maybe, just maybe, this guy just wants to make a jump that better represents a more specific part of a property he likes?
>>
File: IMG_0323.png (581KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.png
581KB, 1000x773px
Honestly JoJo Jump does so well covering individual parts as well the JoJoverse as a whole. I mean there's not a whole lot of stuff she left out. Maybe some Part 8 stuff, but everything that could be found in any other parts that Jumpers would want are there. With exception of Spin which she was in middle of remaking before leaving, I think the Jump really doesn't need competition offering mostly same items over & over.
>>
>>51278965
>And all the other times the maker has been able to be contacted.
Not actually true. There've been countless arguments where people tried to push replacing a jump because the maker wasn't around. It doesn't fly.

>>51279000
Can you read >>51278896 again? If you're arguing for it HERE you need to know how things work here.
>>
>>51278951
Shithead said he was doing A Link to the Past IIRC, and has made nothing.
>>
Why does the shitposter hate Jojo Anon so much
>>
>>51279006
...you've never read Jojo. You're a total idiot. Yes, if you are talking about nothing but the powers but the series are so much more then just HAMON, STANDS, SPIN. If you don't understand that the characters are what sell each series, then get the hell out because you've got no place judging an argument about Jojo without any knowledge about it.
>>
>>51278943
Ignore him, he's obviously trying to stir up shit. Make the jump, ignore the guys trying to troll you.
>>
>>51279022
Why does the shitposter keep making posts without links to anyone accusing someone of being the shitposter?
>>
>>51279003
Considering how small the community is and the fact that this tac has been tried before, no, I don't know it's someone new being a belligerent ass because he wants to make something. It's someone being a belligerent ass for drama.
>>
>>51278341
Does the Incubation perk allow you to create energy and fight entropy?
>>
>>51279006
>Honestly JoJo Jump does so well covering individual parts as well the JoJoverse as a whole
Are you high? Can you tell how this short jump covers a decades long series with multiple different settings across time, including an entirely new universe?
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (252KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
252KB, 750x422px
>>51279025
>>
>>51279000
Anything that replaces a setting covered by a jump already. Jojo covers all of jojo. It's not a Part 1 jump.
>>
>>51279030
Hey, i'm not doing Jojo. In addition to having never seen it, I already have stuff to be working on.

But it popped up, so I threw my two cents in.
>>
>>51278341
http://pastebin.com/Yjm2Pwpn

Did you fumble the last line of EveryJumper? I feel like that's supposed to be invisitext.
>>
>>51279063
I was going to tell you not to respond to him, but maybe the shitposter's buttmad at you will distract him from trying to break the rules. So keep being smug.
>>
>>51279063
Manyfist, if you're just here to shit post, leave. No one wants another shit poster.
>>
>>51279006
Man, nobody is talking about competition here. The current jump could become something of a general jojo jump, while ones for specific parts could be made.

Also, I can't believe that you've actually read jojo if you say everything has been covered.
>>
File: noteventrying.jpg (23KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
noteventrying.jpg
23KB, 627x626px
Well, this thread is fucked. I'll just come back later.
>>
>>51274620
Do it. If you actually make something, I'll be glad. Prove the shitposters wrong.
>>
File: what a beautiful jojoke.jpg (179KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
what a beautiful jojoke.jpg
179KB, 960x960px
Honestly if you really want to make another JoJo Jump just go for 7th Stand User or something.
You don't need to fill in the blanks the current jump left unfilled even if it would be neat.
Or you could just do Duwang. I bet everyone would love that.
>>
>>51279085
It's in autosage.
>>
>>51278971
Fair enough. And I guess you'd also need Essence-sight and spirit-cutting charms to be able to kill the terrestrial gods too.
>>
>>51279088
Samefag.

>>51279089
Dude, he NEVER takes drama-free alternatives because his real goal is just drama.
>>
>>51279084
>The current jump could become
Not without Jojo Anon.
>>
>>51278722
That looks so much like a guyver reimagined.
Is it?
Where did you find it?
Please?

Also, is anyone making a Guyver Jump?
>>
>>51279089
7th Stand User is literally just Stardust Crusaders but with an OC tacked on and some joke cameos.

>>51279101
Samefag. Look at me mom, I can shitpost with the big kids too!
>>
>>51279063
...South Park Jump when?
>>
>>51279116
>7th Stand User is literally just Stardust Crusaders but with an OC tacked on and some joke cameos.
Does that not make it a wonderful drama-free alternative?
>>
>>51279147
You're kidding yourself if you think the shitposters won't scream at anyone who tried.
>>
>>51278754
Id like more JoJo.
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (247KB, 695x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
247KB, 695x986px
>>51279113
Found it on Pinterest. It is Guyver, because Guyver is awesome. As for a Guyver jump, I'd love one, but I don't know enough to make one myself & no one else seems to be knowledgeable about it and/or interested in making one.
>>
>>51279167
I'll use my powers of foresight to see....yes! You'll be accused of being a samefag! Just watch!
>>
>>51279128
>South Park
Those kids should be how old by now? 35?
>>
>>51278754
A problem I see with more jojumps would be multiple stand bullshit.
>>
>>51278536
also one more line at the end.

Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. Good luck, Jumper.
>>
>>51279077
Yes. I fixed it for the drive version.
>>51279054
That depends on if you believe Kyubey or not. Others have fielded this question already, but that's what it boils down to.

I'm gonna say 'maybe'.
>>
>>51279166
Shitposters can REEEEE all they like. Doesn't really change the results.
>>
>>51279203
So? It makes as much sense as combining Stands, Persona and Hunger Demons and that's been around ever since those jumps came out. Jumpchain bullshit, don't think too hard.
>>
>>51279179
They're stuck in the same timeloop that affects Ash. He should've grown up, had kids with Misty as well as May, Dawn, and Iris .
>>
>>51279175
>>51279167
It's an old IP so it's obvious.
>>
>>51279166
Let's see. I'm staunchly against your whining for a replacement jump, but I support you doing a 7th Stand User jump. So nope!
>>
>>51279236
Riiiiight, you're seeing the IPs how again anon?
>>
>>51278943
Make the jump. as long as you don't visit the same era/arc twice, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>51279244
So you're just as supporting of doing an anime version of the 1st, 2nd or 4th parts? Because they're about as different.
>>
>>51279089
>7th Stand User
I actually played that recently, and it was really fun up until the final fight with Dio where the game crapped out on me and made it so that when I tried to fight Dio I had zero health, thus getting a a game over. And since I saved on that, not knowing about it, I was stuck there forever.
>>
>>51279247
It's a feature in 4chan's native addon now I believe.

>>51279256
Another old IP.
>>
>>51279175
I'm not.

People are so dumb about this stuff, though. You want to a make a jump that might be controversial, you don't go in the tread and ask "hurr durr can I make a JoJo". You need to have some kind of content to actually show people to sell them on it. Otherwise it'll just devolve into a bunch of idiots arguing.

I mean, that'll happen anyway, but that way you probably can get more people to agree with you. Proof's in the pudding.
>>
>>51279262
Is there any actual lore differences? You've got to distinguish between different events and different mediums. Like Jorge Joestar is in a different continuity and thus also free game.
>>
>>51279236
So if you can see my IP then you can see I hadn't posted about the JoJo thing until just then.
>>
>>51279265
Yeah man making the CoC jump totally succeeded in getting us to remove the anti-lewd rules.
>>
>>51279264
Ahuh. Thanks, but I'm pretty sure you're just another shitposter.
>>
>>51279281
Not how it works.
>>
>>51279166
So what? Making the shitposter think he can actually accomplish something is just going to encourage him. Taking his reaction into account is always a mistake
>>
>>51279286
There's a difference.

>>51279294
Then don't accuse me of samefagging, O All Knowing One.
>>
Shitposter's favorite tactic is calling everyone who disagrees with him a shitposter. You can see it now with him calling the people enforcing the anti-replacement rule shitposters.
>>
>>51279203
Not him, but like>>51279226 said, its not any different than me grabbing a bunch of other dumb stand-like stuff and combining then though fiat.

But if It really became an issue you could sort of fiat that you only have one? Sorta like how you can only get into the servant supplement once in Fate, if I remember correctly.

Hell Jojo's reason for having multiple jumps isn't any different than Fates reason, and JoJo does some crazy shit, different universes, whatever the fuck Part 8 is about, and the timeline of Part 1 to Part 6.
>>
>>51279236
>>51279247
>>51279264
I'm pretty sure he meant intellectual property, not IP address.
You fucking morons.
>>
>>51279264
Is this what you mean https://github.com/4chan/4chan-JS ? How does it help? Just asking.
>>
>>51279308
>There's a difference.
There's zero difference.
>>
>>51279280
What's the lore difference for 7th Stand User? A single extra character who doesn't meaningfully affect the plot in any way? That's about as different as the part 1 anime cutting out sections of the plot that don't meaningfully affect the story in any way. Surely, if you're argument is that they need to be different continuities, then an anime Jojo jump is as justified as a 7SU one.
>>
>>51279262
But it's not the same, because there's a whole new storyline involving different universes and time travel. Plus, the SI being a SI is actually acknowledged in-universe as them being an anomaly that should not exist.
>>
>>51279318
Dude the option to open is supposed to be on the website. I use 4chan X so I can't tell you want corner, but it's there.
>>
>>51279315
You are so stupid I think my brain just bled out of my ears.
>>
>>51279319
Okay, fine. But you're still more likely to get people to agree with you that way.

Just CoC was doomed from the start.
>>
So, I'm guessing this is what were getting for the next month, “I want more Jojo! Stop oppressing me!” posted every day, in every thread, because people will bite every single time?
Nice to know the schedule, I guess.
>>
>>51279326
From >>51279323 I think he's made it clear he's never actually played it.
>>
>>51279356
He won't have much time for it because of school at least.
>>
>>51279338
Well hurry up and die then.
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
I'm always torn about whether I should participate in the gasoline fire or just watch it happen.

And for some reason, dumb /jc/ arguments make me crave french toast. I must research this further.

What if I combined french toast and tea in the same meal...?
>>
>>51279206
That was there already.
>>
>>51279323
There are a few differences, actually. The SI exists because of a plot to prevent the universal reset caused by Made in Heaven, with a new group of villains called the Slaves of Fate trying to kill off the OC so that history will go like it normally would. You also have new servants of Dio who serve as optional bosses, as well as certain characters being 'revived'. You can also change the ending of the show, saving the lives of one or potentially all of the main cast who died in canon. Or you can side with Dio, and from there either serve or betray him.
>>
>>51279409
Heavens you need to go deeper. What if you dipped the french toast in the tea?
>>
>>51279256
See >>51279071
>>
>>51279409
That's disgusting, you filthy heretic.
>>
>>51279409
You'd have a classic tea party scenario.

Just tell us your favorite Madoka character.
>>
>>51279409
Wait, you too? I thought I was the only one who got a craving for French Toast when I saw these arguments.
>>
>>51279309
>>51279356
This is why I left this community. It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion without someone labeling you as "the shitposter" for having even the slightest difference in opinion.

For what it's worth, I think JoJo is fine as-is.
>>
>>51279423
>dipping

You make me sad anon
>>
>>51279441
You best not be insulting french toast, CJ.
>>
>>51279449
It's one of the biggest harms to the community yeah, and it can make it very depressing.

I prefer new content always personally.
>>
>>51278341
>>51278536
If madoka shows up in magical girl jumps after this - yes, I know that it says 'next', but seeing as my next jump is star trek, that dont make sense - then two things occur to me.

The first is that MGLN will confuse the fuck out of her, seeing as everything is tech and not soul magic.

The second is that GHJ has a magical girl option. And that she would spend the entire jump running from homura molesting her. Because lets be honest, she would find a way to brute force herself into any jump Madoka was in.
>>
File: cookie-monster.jpg (18KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
cookie-monster.jpg
18KB, 300x290px
>>51279409
>>51279423
>mixing tea and eggy bread
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>51279525
There was a pretty fat guy at my school.

One of the amazing feats attributed to him was that he once ate 10 eggy breads.
>>
File: 55.jpg (45KB, 449x586px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
45KB, 449x586px
I've been wondering about something, and the thread is on fire now anyways.

SO, if any of the other Exalted fags could help me out, that would be much appreciated.

Lords of Creation has the Hand of the Great Maker, which allows a Solar to bank successes of Wyld-Shaping Technique. To latter spend these for Speed 7 Shaping actions.

It's explicitly states the Primordial did similar stuff. And I was thinking on whether or not I could upgrade Constructive Convergence of Principles like that.

So... would a Custom Charm to bank successes of CCoP, and then use them later be appropriate for an Essence 5 charm? I mean, it's only a 3-dot artifact, but does require a hearthstone.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>51279584
>10 eggy breads
But that's as many as five twos! And that's terrible.
>>
>>51279630
Eh, I could see it.
>>
>>51279630
Maybe? That seems like an upgrade charm.
Perhaps buying it lets you store some successes and then at higher essence levels you can store and use more at a time?
I dunno custom shit is always wierd.
>>
>>51277112
no one has an issue. gibs me.

I'd wager it's pretty good. worst thing that could happen is people don't like parts of it and give you criticism on how to make it better.

i need more fallout
>>
>>51279409
>>51279445
>>51279474
>>51279669
Now I'm craving French Toast.
I hate you all.
>>
>>51279718
>>51279720
Hm, okay then. Thanks, anons.

>Perhaps buying it lets you store some successes and then at higher essence levels you can store and use more at a time?
Hm... Start at [essence] successes, upgrading to [essence x2] at 7, and then [essence x3] at 9?

That'd mean it starts worse than the artifact version, second's about equal, and the max is on par with one fueled by a Proto-Shinmaic Vortex instead of a hearthstone?
>>
>>51279219

Heavens can you link me to all your pastebins about disegea dlc I want to read them please
>>
>>51279825
Bread pudding master race.
>>
>>51279868
Bread pudding a shit. A SHIT!
>>
>>51279829
Where's her nose?
>>
>>51279939
Crux stole it.
>>
>>51279939
Some people fight for their country. Others for their honor. Some because sometimes, fighting is the right thing to do.
Tankery is a dangerous game. Some say she fights to regain her lost nose, some say a freak tankery accident took her nose from her.
All we know is, she's the comms officer.
>>
>>51279939
6 nostrils. The bottom one is longer than the other 5, and she feels very self conscious about it.
>>
>>51279868
>>51279913
Apple cider donut bread pudding, with vanilla sauce.
>>
>>51276772
Anyone?
>>
>>51279978
That literal figurative wizard Nazi!
>>
File: image.png (374KB, 570x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374KB, 570x900px
>>51279939
You see, she's like a reverse Pinocchio. Every time she's a bitch, her nose gets smaller. And since she's a natural bitch, well...

Still tapped it though
>>
>>51279219
>I'm gonna say 'maybe'.
So I can fanwank it? I'm gonna say it does work, and magical girls=miraculous power sources that violate the laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>51280064
Much like Level 1 in Disgaea, you technically can wank it that way, it's just not something you should do in public.
>>
>>51278943
Why do you keep sniping other peoples jumps, ie bleach and now jojo? Can't you take on a new property?
>>
File: 1429504959299.png (319KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1429504959299.png
319KB, 700x700px
>>51280064
> So I can fanwank it?
Yeah basically.

We had a big argument about it a couple threads back. Basically some people think Kyubey is full of shit and everything he says is a lie.
So if you believe that, then obviously he's not able to fight off entropy, which means you couldn't, either.
But if you think he's telling the truth, then I guess you'd potentially have access to the same entropy staving abilities he would.

So, ironically, your power is directly related to whether or not you think Kyubey is justified.
>>
>>51280106
>Level 1 in Disgaea
what's that?
>>
>>51280121
Keep reading senpai.
He's not making the jump and was never intending too.
>>
>>51280140
You get biggatons in Disgaea if you grind.
The biggatons are both cinematic and not, with how much they're actually doing being questionable.
You know supernova in FF7 and how it destroys the solar system without killing everyone or actually destroying the solar system?
Kind of like that.
>>
>>51280140
It's basically a free perk in Disgaea that pretty much explicitly allows you to wank anywhere between galaxy-destroying and uselessness pre-Spark.
>>
>>51280194
Except Overlords are described as casually destroying stars in lore. So it's not like we don't have anything to go on.
>>
File: All Smiles.png (157KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
All Smiles.png
157KB, 480x480px
>>51277112
Pic related. I'd be down for it, provided you put in a long way drawback for staying through the apocalypse
>>
>>51280236
Yeah, but nobody actually cracks planets in normal combat. At least not in a way that sticks.
Which is why it's all over the place, because if they did throw around star busting casually there wouldn't really be a setting anymore.
>>
>>51280284
Unless they can control their strength like any of a billion super strong characters in fiction.
>>
>>51279263
God I need to play that at some point, at least before the 2nd one comes out
>>
>>51279263
I'd like it better if more of the stands had special interactions, and if some of the suckier stands got buffed.
>>
>>51280284
>because if they did throw around star busting casually there wouldn't really be a setting anymore.
Yeah, no. That's horseshit. Just because no one cracks planets in the game doesn't mean they can't. It just means that no one wants to crack planets.
>>
>>51280302
Which still calls into question the cinematics of it all.
Because they do bust things in cinematics.
>>
>>51280310
So, before the heat death of the universe, you mean?
>>
>>51280324
>>51280352
Then how come they wreck shit with special moves?
Because that's where a lot of wank comes from. You toss around galaxies and shit.
But none of it ever actually happens outside of combat. No consequences ever occur because of all the fighting.
So does it actually happen? or is it just for the cool factor?
>>
>>51280341
Representing what they can do, not what they actually do. Like how people in dragon ball z can destroy planets but don't do it every time they fire a ki blast
>>
>>51280353
which is about 20% of Half-Life 3's dev cycle, I figure
>>
>>51280378
It happens and they destroy galaxies and then reform them with their powers. They're omnipotent beings they can do what they want.
>>
>>51275486
The best thing I can think of is taking a Skin from League of Legends and using Real Eater on it to give yourself and all your powers a "scrapbook aesthetic".

>>51276974
Yeah. T'was a mash of a few settings in the same genre. Didn't finish it or jump it, but it was good jumpmaking practice.

>>51277539
To make sense of it all, you'll want:
The Exalted 2ed core rulebook,

and then the books for each type of Exalted you want:
Manual of Exalted Power: Sidereals
Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals
Manual of Exalted Power: Dragonblooded
etc...(more as more jumps are released like Lunars and Abyssals)

Then any supplements you want powers or artifacts from:
Books of Sorcery 1-3
Broken-Winged Crane (for Infernals Devil Tiger stuff)
Scroll of Heros (Errata)
Dreams of the First Age 1 & 2
etc...
>>
>>51280380
That makes sense. I can believe it.
Although you get a lot of silly shit at very low levels comparitively if you go with that interpretation.
I mean eventually the numbers match up, but early on the cinematics do not match the output of attacks at all.

>>51280408
cute
>>
>>51280378
I never said the cinematics were canon, simply that there's a minimjm power-levels according to lore.

>no consequences ever occur because of fighting
That's not really valid. Plenty of setting where that's the case, no sense in applying a double standard to Disgaea.
>>
You gotta realize whoever is pushing hard that Disgaea MUST be universe destroying to you is baiting you.
>>
>>51280432
Just a problem with gameplay-story segregation. The cinematics are made assuming you'll be a high level (It's disgaea, it IS a fair assumption eventually). Thus early game they can be silly but late game it all matches up, which is where it's designed to be.
>>
File: 1361519898431.jpg (182KB, 933x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1361519898431.jpg
182KB, 933x1721px
How dangerous would Spice and Wolf setting be if you didn't have any powers? I mean, it's a 13-14th century-esque setting, for the most part, right?
Is there any widespread conflict? How widespread is the supernatural?
the story might focus on a merchant, but what else is going on in that setting?
>>
HeavensAnon is an SB-er. He probably meant for the most wank-tastic interpretations to be valid.
>>
>>51280548
No you're thinking of Brellin.
>>
>>51280520
The last few episodes reveals that the setting is actually a post-apocalyptic society, the "gods" are actually sufficiently advanced magic cyborgs, and everything outside of the continent the story takes place on is a hellish, radioactive landscape, which is set to finally implode and destroy the planet any day now.

Actually, I pulled all of that out of my ass. I have no clue.
>>
>>51280520
Not much more dangerous than the world would be at that time period. Crime is rather high though.
Supernatural stuff is on the way out as far as the world is concerned.
It does exist, but if you don't go looking for it you're not likely to have to deal with it. Of course if you do then you're potentially going to have to deal with things that can accidentally cities.

>>51280559
That sounds pretty metal. You should storyboard an animu some day anon.
>>
>>51280573
>That sounds pretty metal. You should storyboard an animu some day anon.
There actually is a currently ongoing manga that recently revealed something like this twist. If you're curious, it's Helck.
>>
>>51280573
>Supernatural stuff is on the way out as far as the world is concerned.It does exist, but if you don't go looking for it you're not likely to have to deal with it. Of course if you do then you're potentially going to have to deal with things that can accidentally cities.
Could expand how dangerous it would be to mess with this stuff? I mean, there are local gods like best fox girl, but what's beyond that? Can she really accidentally a city?
>>
>>51280559
>spoiler
Still a better lovestory than Batman Beyond.
>>
>>51280604
>randomly shitting on a typically well-viewed piece of media
Are you trying to stir up shit?
I didn't know Batman Beyond even WAS a love story. I thought it was about Batman passing the mantle to a new generation, and kewl dark cyberpunk aesthetics.
>>
>>51280121
I don't really care about your little argument, but please don't equate the two.
The JoJo jump is actually well done. You can tell that someone put effort into it.
The Bleach jump is a fucking piece of shit. It should be replaced, and i can't comprehend anyone opposing that unless they haven't even looked at it. It's utter crap. It's so bad that i can't bring myself to jump it despite actually liking Bleach. (Well, not the latest arcs, but the earlier ones and the general setting).
>>
>>51280573
It's been a while since I've watched the show, but what could destroy cities? I only remember supernaturally large and tough animals, and some weak gods with limited abilities related to their purview.
>>
What are Planing gods capable of with worship?
>>
File: yes happy joy scheming.png (905KB, 1620x908px) Image search: [Google]
yes happy joy scheming.png
905KB, 1620x908px
So!

I guess Fire Emblem Heroes will be jumpable after all.

This will be GOOD, I cannot fucking WAIT for Fire Emblem Heroes I am SO FUCKING HYPED HOLY SHIT
>>
How potent is elder scolls magic?
>>
>>51280603
>>51280653
No a lot of the little gods are local and not very impressive busting wise.
I mean Holo is one of the strongest and can turn into a big wolf, but she's not built to destroy a city

However the Moon Hunting bear is an outlier, it's a bullshit outlier that's as big as a mountain and more than happy to fuck up anything in it's way.
Do not fuck with it. It tore apart a bunch of the pagan gods like tissue paper.
Of course we don't really get to see it doing any of that because it's not what the plot is about, but we do hear about it and it exists in setting.
>>
>>51280669
About on par with D&D across the board.
>>
>>51280636
Well done as a very, very general overview of the series that misses a lot about what makes each part both individual and uniquely great compared to each other part. The Jojo jump is good and has lots of effort in it but it suffers from being made very early in /jc/s history and from trying to cover too much.
>>
>>51280669
It's about level 5 or 6 in D&D wizard levels, but with more enchantment and alchemy.
>>
>>51280627
>being this new
Also, you missed the last few threads, didn't you?
>>
>>51280687
Then you might as well say that well done is subjective and realistically there aren't any jumps that are really objectively good.
>>
>>51280685
When do you get access to wish in the Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>51280687
I'm not familiar with Jojo, so i can't comment on that.
It just pisses me off that someone would put it in a category with Bleach. That thing is a textbook example of "jump that needs replacement".

>>51280722
I really hope you're baiting, because if you can't tell the difference i pity you.
>>
>>51280669
You can do some serious bullshit with it especially if you take the lore into account.

If we don't take into account buff loops then it's less good, but I would say that if you dedicate a bunch of time to it you could wreck face compared to a lot of JRPG heroes.
>>
Would Plant Surge from Clone Wars make the Mazone from Captain Harlock mature faster?
>>
>>51280726
You, personally, as in the player? Never. There's some pretty hardcore gameplay and story segregation going on there. But in terms of effects, it's about equal to D&D with the notable exception of Create Demiplane.
>>
>>51280701
So D&D completely blows it out of the water before a Wizard even hits level 20?
>>
>>51280736
>That thing is a textbook example of "jump that needs replacement".
This is a pointless statement. Even when given the opportunity, people don't bother replacing the jump. We've had jumpmakers offer up their jumps for adoption when they leave, and most of the time no one has ever bothered to do it. Talking about replacements is just shitstirring.
>>
File: 1306816525957.jpg (100KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
1306816525957.jpg
100KB, 700x507px
>>51280682
Thank you, you've been very helpful!
Please enjoy this picture of a fox smelling a daffodil.
>>
>>51280803
When talking magnitude, they're overall pretty similar. But D&D has some esoteric effects that TES doesn't have and vice-versa. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
>>
So have you ever said something, committed to it and then completely and utterly failed at it. Because I have.... also today I learned how to use pastebins!
The 600 CP for Renaissance Man is on that I personally feel is going to be a bit of an issue. See here: http://pastebin.com/2VmYrgWc for more information.
My current problem is that you can train up to this point with any background so I feel I'm undercutting the background a bit by just giving you a huge headstart, do you guys have any opinions?
>>
>>51278341
Does the clause about underhanded tactics refer to trickery or more bad people stuff like human shields?
>>
>>51280803
You have to keep in mind that hardly any wizards get past level 10 in D&D settings. There's some bullshit magic that happens in TES, but as others have said, it's story fluff, not something the player does.
>>
>>51280665
>phoneshit
>>
>>51280837
Oh shit, man, good to see you! Reading now.
>>
>>51280778
Technically it's possible to create your own plane. It's just hard to, since you need to gather the material manually.
>>
>>51280837
Oh hey you're back. How goes the college life?

As for the capstone I'm thinking that maybe you could toss other benefits on there instead of just making someone 5 dots at their chosen Axiom. Perhaps reduced cost of binding Mania to wonders based off that Axiom? or allowing for the removal of faults without extra cost?
I dunno I'm just spitballing here.
>>
>>51280663
I meant Okami. Fucking autocorrect.
>>
>>51280923
It's just an all around boost to your abilities and your brush magic.
>>
>>51280943
So Okami doesn't make you a planet-buster?
>>
>>51280837
Welcome back. Maybe have it improve anything you make that fits into the Axiom in some way, IE Energy Efficiency, Durability, Range, Comfiness.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51280989
>>
>>51280989
It's not Asura's wrath dude. I guess if you pick the right element you can intentionally fuck things up and make life on Earth unsustainable, but that's the same as dicking with Dragon Break for fun.
>>
>>51280837
maybe make it so that you have access to more Axioms rather than giving us something we can train up to?
>>
File: 1472299981487.png (75KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1472299981487.png
75KB, 500x551px
Where can I get some good polymorphing?

I need to turn things into other things.
>>
>>51281028
D&D can do it but higher level spell slots are precious.
Samurai Jack has an option for one animal, but don't let that stop you.
You could probably do it with disney magic no problem though.
Just get it through Once Upon a Time or Disney Princess.
>>
>>51280860
Glade to be seen!

>>51280893
Actually pretty well, though I've been advised that Exams and when we get into labs is going to be hell, my profs words not mine, but for now I had enough time to do this on a weekday so I'll be with you guys for a bit. Basically as it's hinted at in the perk you only have four dots... in every Axiom. It's front-loading so that you are getting a lot of everything. The Needle Grail will be upgrading it to Axiom 5 in everything. So I wanted to know if I needed to do something to since it takes years, the only example of a Master of Axioms is a little over a hundred if my math is right, of research and thesis work to get to this point.

>>51280996
Again it's all of them, but yeah that sounds like a good way to do it. Just being all around better at making things that are founded in the Axioms is a thing that could come in handy.

>>51281015
As in what exactly?
>>
So, i was away for the last few weeks, did anything happen? I saw the stuff on the drive but were there any new wips posted or things like that?
>>
>>51281028
40k Biomancy

Turn whatever into whatever.

If you really have a hardon for magic polymorphing, then just go D&D.
>>
>>51281007
>>51281012
so what is he validity of this statement

>Rick & Morty, Tenchi, Ender's Game, Asura's Wrath, Okami, Sburb with the right combinations, Sonic, among others, offer you planet busting capabilities right off the bat.
>>
>>51281061
Well shit I guess I read it wrong then. For some reason I thought it was just one Axiom that got the buff.
That's a fine perk even if it's just frontloading things.

Needle Grail HYPE is too real
>>
>>51281092
Is this some SB post you're baiting with?
>>
>>51281092
I don't know where that statement is from, and I don't care. Mewing about X!busting is just retarded.
>>
>>51281116
Why do you want a cup shaped like a needle? That seems impractical.
>>
>>51281078
I think there was a Ciel Nosurge WIP.
>>
>>51281122
>>51281131
Bait? no i just need to know which places to avoid unitl later in he chain if power increases only gradually
>>
>>51281116
Yeah getting powerful at the start option is nice but the other things I have set up are balanced so that they grow up to a point, their canon end points to be exact, but depend on your Inspiration and Mania.

>>51281132
It is actually the most practical thing you'll ever come across in the science of Mania.
>>
>>51281150
Okami is about a magical Dog/God who runs around with flowers popping up around her.
Her demons threaten nations with armies of minions and terrible plots, not raw power, and are definitely not world-breakers.
>>
>>51281078
Red got banned multiple times in a row by hateful shitposter janitor. InNomine left in disgust.
>>
>>51281092
You are forgetting LoT.
>>
File: 1462713934367.png (511KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1462713934367.png
511KB, 700x394px
>>51281191
So uh question. What happens to jabir and all the other foibles of being inspired after the jump is over?
Do I need to worry about being 120% insane forever? Will I be able to do normal Science ever again?
>>
>>51281197
shit, really?
I dont know if i should be glad i missed that or not.
>>
>>51281092
A lot of those are tech options.
So saying you get planet busting out the gate is kind of like saying modern earth gives you planet busting because theoretically you could make enough nukes to break it apart.
>>
>>51281408
Any jump that gives tech capable of relativistic speeds is automatically a planet-buster.
Nobody fucking cares about planet-busting, anyway. Unless you're visiting J.C. Avatar or RoachMars, I guess.
>>
>>51281336
>Jabir and the other foibles of being inspired?
Oh I've been working on that for while and I have ideas for it. Jabir by itself is going away along with Obligation at the end of the Jump, Havoc stays unless you managed to get the Grail. There will be a few drawbacks which make them worse that techinically you could keep if you wished I guess, might be an interesting read...
>>
>>51281399
yeah at least a 4chan mod (Alternative is his handle IIRC) knows about it now
people went on the IRC to complain
>>
File: 1471219191883.jpg (8KB, 297x299px) Image search: [Google]
1471219191883.jpg
8KB, 297x299px
>>51281433
>obligation and jabir go away
This is a good feeling.
I think I might miss saying shit like focusing the oregeno energems to stabilize the positronic capitulator in the the ezbake oven though. I mean I guess I could do it anyways, but it's just not the same as meaning it.

How bad an idea do you think it would be to make bardos all over the place after getting the grail?
>>
>>51281591
You can still say it and mean it, you just won't have a meta-stutter whilst doing so

How fragile is reality?
>>
>>51281433
Oh yeah! Does Havoc still happen in sci-fi settings outside the jump since that's going to be a thing? Because Havoc only happens because the inventions the genius creates don't gel well with reality, but in sci-fi jumps they could fit in.
>>
>>51281431
Yeah, except non-tech planet-busting tends to come with proportionate durability. And being able to tank something that could destroy planets is pretty good insurance against not ending your chain.
>>
>>51281623
So how are you going to work out catalysts?
Are they just assumed or are they going to be sub origins or something?
>>
>>51281704
Havoc effects only Wonders built by Inspiration.

>>51281732
Assumed. I don't wanna get too deep in the mechanical aspects of the world.
>>
>>51280837
Eh, not a fan. A capstone for something you can train up anyways is kind of bland. Better off making it 400 cp and making it undiscounted.
>>
Jump # 173 Sitcom
Starting location: South park Colorado
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Humorous (0)
*Laugh Track (0)
*One of the Gang (0)
*Strait Man (0)
*Guest Stars (50)
*Heart of the Show (100, Discount)
*Everybody loves… (200, Discount)
*Protagonist (300, Discount)
*Looker (100)
*Where everybody knows your name (100)
*Family ties (100)
*Aspirational workplace (100)
*Snappy Retort (400)

Companions:
*Friends (50)

Drawbacks:
*Reruns (+200)
*Lowest common denominator (+300)

I had forgotten all the craziness that went on when I chose to come up here. Whether it was aliens, Al Gore dressed as Manbearpig, or any of the other insane happenings. This place was crazy. It was nice to meet Chef while he was there. I tried to keep him out of the cult that was the reason for leaving the show… it didn’t work. Then I had to repeat it about 5 more times.

On the plus side I was able to give Alice, Bianca, Rosa and Raine a somewhat normal childhood… ok well at least it was a childhood.

I tried to save Kenny a few times… but even after resurrecting him he would just die almost immediately afterword. I found it better to just let him die and pop up the next episode. It was a fun if crazy decade… though it seemed to drag on a lot longer than that.
>>
>>51281729
To be fair, not getting involved in plots tends to be better insurance. Especially if there are galaxy-, universe-, and omniverse-busters floating around.
>>
>>51281785
Whatever you say, Anti-Red. You said as much when the plans for MCU Part 2's capstone boosts were revealed.
>>
>>51281822
We know what MCU part 2 capstone boosts will be?
I mean it's pretty obvious that you're shitflinging here, but you've got me interested anyways.
>>
>>51274606

Usagianon is that you? What did you think of the new Sailor Moon jump?
>>
>>51276343
Yeah, better fix that.
>>
>>51281838
No, Red said that the capstone boosts would be great training in various schools of magic, to which you replied that anything you could learn in-setting was worthless as a perk.
>>
>>51281838
She's supposedly using Strange Magic as the booster.
>>
>>51281913
anon I wasn't even there.
>>
So last time I asked someone suggested a Jump I suspect doesn't exist. Is there a Fanboy and Chum chum jump? If so where is it?
>>
>>51281898
He probably assumed, like even most people here do, that someone else would upload.
>>
>>51281898
I dunno about uploading it right away. I think Record wanted to touch up Xianxia protag a bit more first to explain how it interacted with a few of the capstones.
I mean it's technically jumpable right now so it doesn't matter, but there's probably another version on the way.
>>
>>51281938
Doesn't exist.
>>
>>51281938
Fanboy and Chum chum don exits.
Looks like someone memed at you.
>>
>>51281772
Will Havoc will happen on Wonders in Sci-Fi settings?
>>
>>51282021
Yes.
>>
>>51281971
>>51281977
lol I see, I kind of figured, well they got me I guess. Nothing to do now but find a jump I really want to take and do that one instead.
>>
>>51281822
Are you on crack? What does the placement of perks in a jump have to do with Red?
>>
>>51282063
Calling people the shitposter is the current flavor of the month shitposting.
Don't worry about it. It should pass once people stop falling for it.
>>
>>51282063
Anon just randomly started shitting on a jumpmaker because one of the jump's perks offered something that could be trained by yourself.
>>
>>51282091
That was meant as criticism. What about it was 'shitting' on a jumpmaker?
>>
>>51282057
How about the new Madoka jump? You can add Madoka to you group as well with the new addition to the jump!
>>
How is this for an additional effect for Master of Axioms?

In addition to this mastery of the Axioms you find that crafting Wonders which are grounded in more than one Axiom to be easier to create and faster. Crafting items other than Wonders that could benefit from you understanding of deeper weirdness, such as magical items or technology superior to technologies found in a modern world circa 2010, also benefit in a lesser way as if they were themselves Wonders.
>>
Let's just be honest, the only reason you people even want more JoJo jumps isn't because of any love for the story or setting.

It's because of the amount of power and versatility having seven Stands with different effects would give you.
>>
>>51282317
I mean, there are already ways to get as many Stand powers as you want, so...
>>
File: CSiMkujUYAAxLku.png (593KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
CSiMkujUYAAxLku.png
593KB, 600x477px
>>51282057
Oh Ravenloft. You're so Raven.
>>
>>51282304
Might b cool. I like it.
>>
>>51282304
Meh.
>>
>>51282317
Anon the jojo posting died hours ago.
There is no reason for you to have posted this outside of trying to start yet another argument.
It's not even true since people already talked about that specifically and brought up the potential problems with it.
Quit your shitposting.
>>
>>51282375
Some men just want to stroke their e-peen.
>>
>>51282361
What is the context/history of that image?
>>
>>51282468
I think Quicksilver made it as a joke at the time, it was photoshopped from a Conduit comic.
>>
>>51282484
Yeah, but what is a "prison jump"? Light of Terra?
>>
>>51282317
Paying for seven Stands? Nah. Just poke someone wih the Arrowhead, then eat their soul or use Deal With The Devil or Data Drain. Or use Thanatos and have one Super Stand.
>>
File: 1462237995830.gif (5MB, 368x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462237995830.gif
5MB, 368x240px
>>51282304
That last part gives me an idea. What if it let you combine the principles of wonder style tech with other kinds of tech and superscience? IIRC normally inspired tech doesn't play nice like that, but it would be cool to be able to make it behave.
>>
>>51282517
Gauntlets, maybe?
>>
>>51281884
Nope, I've been on the road all day. Did the new WIP hit the thread?

I will say though, that that sentiment is exactly how i intend to make use of the new jump! Go in as the Mysterious Protector origin, to a version of the manga universe in which I'm Mamoru Chiba/Tuxedo Mask.
>>
>>51282525
A blends in with other superscience but makes that superscience have it's rules too, though only in the case of the superscience Wonder idea. How would people take that?
>>
>>51282643
Should be fine. It's still a wonder when you get down to it just with a few additions.
>>
>Looking at the companion options in original madoka
>Mentor
>Will die in one year

Well that's depressing.

Also, what origin does the newbie qualify as for buying powers? Any?
>>
>>51282667
I'll try to work out the wording on it. Then I'll post it on this or next thread.
Thread posts: 602
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.