[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NECROMUNDA VIDEO GAME FUCK YES! https://youtu.be/9zkhpjbj4no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: necromunda-logo.gif (33KB, 494x127px) Image search: [Google]
necromunda-logo.gif
33KB, 494x127px
NECROMUNDA VIDEO GAME FUCK YES! https://youtu.be/9zkhpjbj4no
>>
>>51279901
>No trailer, just some nasal nerd

Nice clickbait.
>>
>>51279901
Really wasn't a fan of the Mordheim videogame, it was alright at first but then you begin to notice the 'fake difficulty' tactics they employed.

Ended up not forking out for any of the DLC or finishing the storymode.
>>
Van Saar > Everything else
>>
>>51280155
Enjoy your campy jumpsuits, fruity goatees and tech that's not actually better than the other Houses, just shinier.
>>
>>51280094
Yeah, I was gonna say. I was about to get hype for a second, but then I saw it's being developed by Rogue Factor. Their Mordheim adaption was some hot garbage. It was basically a case of reinventing the wheel only to come up with an asymmetric heptahedron.
>"Hey, the original game was well-liked because of decisive, fast-paced combat and powerful, meaningful upgrades. For the vidja, let's introduce a giant HP buffer and put every upgrade's effect in the 2-4% range!"
>>
>>51280155
Chaos Cultists> everything else
FOR THE DARK GODS!
>>
>>51280206
>Butthurt Escher detected
>>
>>51280238
There's never been official rules for Chaos Cultists in Necromunda, which is a bit sad. There was a pseudo-official, fanmade one, but it was a complete mess. Almost as bad as the sort-of-official Ork gang that was made by a literal 14 years old child.
>>
File: Klovis_the_Redeemer.jpg (282KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
Klovis_the_Redeemer.jpg
282KB, 960x940px
>>51280238
Sounds like someone needs a little Redemption
>>
Disregard the names and titles, all heretics burn the same.
>>
>>51280288
Delaque all the way, baby. A fancy plasma cannon won't help you when you've got a knife in your back.
>>
>>51280300
Its actually pretty balanced >>51280308
>>51280320
Your corpse god will burn!
>>
>>51280348
It's awkward and obruse, and the Hermaphrodite mutation (which makes opponents perform worse in battle against you because they're confused by your genitals, I guess) is dumb even by 40k standards.
>>
>>51279901
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
>>
>>51280399
Yes that mutation is stupid but most everything else is decent
>>
>>51280399
*obtuse
A thing to keep in mind with necromunda is that a lot of the scans of extra content that are floating around were sent in by fans, and went through even less playtesting than GW's own rules before publishing. There's some gems, but you need to wade through a lot of poorly designed crap, and don't expect everything to be playable just because it was in Citadel Journal twenty years ago.
>>
OP here this is also a Necromunda General
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.