[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout2front.jpg (258KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout2front.jpg
258KB, 800x832px
I want to run a Fallout campaign, need a system. The closer it is to Fallout 1/2 gameplay, the better.

Does anyone have any past experiences running a Fallout RPG?

Also, Fallout RPG general, I guess.
>>
>>51276307
What about the OG fallout pnp?
>>
Fallout was originally going to use GURPS before they ran into licensing issues, so try that.
>>
The Fallout PNP practically rips the rules straight from the game. Not a lot of room for imagination, and a lot of unnecessary shit imo, but if you're going for accuracy...

GURPS next.
>>
File: fallout_pnp_2_0.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
fallout_pnp_2_0.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I am currently running a Fallout campain based on Fallout 1 & 2.
My players are only familiar with the games from Fallout 3 and forth, so I have taken much of the central plot from the two first games and changed vault 13 from needing a water purification chip to either need new orders from the goverment or a G.E.C.K, as their supplies have run low and they have a 1000 mouths to feed.
My players then set out to find a way to contact the goverment, but find that the goverment is isolated in the form of the Enclave and is not to be trusted, because they have captured a former expedition from the vault including the parents several of the PC's.
A leftover voice recording told them not to trust them and hide.

The players have know travelled far and wide. Gotten to level 12 and are members of the brotherhood of steel.
I can storytime their story if wanted as I am not busy this evening.
>>
Also posting the character sheet.

It is a very basic system with rules directly from the game as previously stated, but I have found that it works great if you homebrew and new perks as some are weird and there are few in my opinion.

I used my experience from the warhammer RPS and UESRPG to smooth out the lacking rulebook so the game would be more fluid and enjoyable.

I also add weapons frequently from newer fallout games and stat them myself to enrich the loot my players get.
>>
>>51276307
I used Dark Heresy/Black Crusade/Only War/Rogue Trader rules. It works really, really well.
>>
>>51276307
GURPS will work sorta well, but like >>51278195
said, there's a straight rules rip in the form of Fallout PNP.

>file is fanmade GURPS Fallout
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.