[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - KANGZ Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 32

File: scr01.jpg (94KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
scr01.jpg
94KB, 1366x768px
/tg/ fumbbl league is in round 5 for both Veterans and Rookies divisions.

BB2 league is in Round 6.

Chaos Dwarfs and Khemri confirmed for BB2 in the next few weeks.
http://bbtactics.com/
http://www.plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules implemented on fumbbl, the CRP (aka LRB6):
http://marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition:
https://mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
And the Deathzone Season 1 Supplement:
https://mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4

Stunty Leeg handbook:
https://fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

/tg/ FUMBBL group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

/tg/ Stunty Leeg group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

/tg/ Secret League:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

/tg/ STALL League:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server: irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Previous Thread: >>51128727
>>
Monkey league starting as simyin team leads vets.

Rigged before it starts.
>>
We are in round 6 for vets and rookies but you get a B- anyways for making a thread.
>>
I don't play BB2 but I've never seen shots of that winter stadium before. Is that being added or was it already in the game?
>>
>>51263651
That's BB1 mate.
>>
Do you guys think that BB2 will get all races that Chaos Edition did? Or are they giving up after they realize people aren't paying 7 bucks for a single race?

I want at least one Stunty team to show up, pls. ;_;
>>
>>51264055
You think Cyanide's got anything better to do? I don't expect to have all the teams in the near future, but they're going to be there at some point. Buying BB2 a year and a half ago was an investment.
>>
>>51264084
i seriously doubt their funding will last for that long
it's a game nobody is going to buy, and nobody will buy the overpriced teams either
they got the initial sales boom from old players who were convinced when they were promised all the teams for free, they won't even get to goblins before it's over
>>
>>51264165
Did they promise all teams for free though? You'd think there would be some degree of an outrage if that was the case.

Maybe it's because people who bought the game early got the recent races for free, I guess.
>>
File: Monkey Majik.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey Majik.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>51263387
Can't stop the monkey majik
>>
>>51264203
>>51264165
They never promised all teams for free.
>>
File: 1484402679133.jpg (257KB, 1366x441px) Image search: [Google]
1484402679133.jpg
257KB, 1366x441px
>>
>>51264055
Why is it so expensive for 1 team?
>>
>>51264203
>>51264284
maybe i am mistaken, but i thought if you pre ordered the game you would get every future team for free, and that for later purchases every team released after you purchase the game is free?
i know that nurgle and all teams before that worked like this, do they no longer do this?
>>
>>51264485
Apparently, starting with Khemri/Chorfs, they're now 7 bucks per race, even if you already have the game.
>>
I just played a game of so much bullshit I'm not even mad. Dwarfs vs Lizards.

By the end of the game 9 of my players were injured, including 5 AV9 Saurus. For the first 6 turns he injured a player per turn. I finished with 2 Skinks, a Saurus and a Kroxigor left over. If you're out there Donald Chump then enjoy your SPP you bearded bastard, the Salamanders are going into retirement.
>>
is there a no concede league in bloodbowl 2? just played against a chaos guy like 400k tv higher than me, i badly hurt one of his warriors and he instantly conceded. pretty stupid how many games end in concedes
>>
>>51265319
The official league has a 5 concedes per account per season rule.
>>
How quickly will CODEX upload Chaos Dwarves and Khemri after the update?
>>
Are Bretonians a decent team? Better than Humans, at least?
>>
>>51266568
they're alright. i think the knights even get agi access now which is good, since they used to rely on doubles quite heavily.
>>
>>51265381
but can't they just unplug their ethernet cable?
>>
>>51267792
Still counts as a concession.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY HATLESS CHORF FAGGOTS YOU FRENCH FUCKS?

also ded
>>
>opponent keeps making dumb pass plays all game
>doesn't make a vanity pass on turn16 with the 30spp +ag extra arms pestigor
>>
What mutations would be good for the Chaos Dwarf team, per type of piece?
>>
>>51264055
>buying dlc outside of sales and discounts
Almost every race is ~$4.60 at the Humble Store. It can go lower in other places, even Steam itself. Just be patient.
>>
>>51269894
It's only the blockers and minotaur that have mutation access, so claw.
>>
File: 1484654045-chaosdwarfs-02.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484654045-chaosdwarfs-02.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hobgoblins have taken over as the hat master race
>>
>>51270045
I mean, I already have all the currently released races, but I suppose I can wait a bit before I get the chorfs and Khemri.

Besides, if you're super patient, you can always wait for the inevitable Bloodbowl 2 Special Edition with all/most teams for relatively cheap.
>>
>>51270171
They're looking pretty sweet, can't wait for them to release.
>>
I just had a really bad game and I want to die. How do you guys get over the feeling that you got absolutely fucked over?
>>
>>51270513
I don't get over it
>>
>>51270513
By playing enough to expect it, mostly.

Don't make the mistake of thinking "my next game will go better, it has to!" because then confirmation bias kicks in to 5th gear and every 1 or skull you see will tilt you in to next week.
>>
File: 1484674915489.jpg (48KB, 576x508px) Image search: [Google]
1484674915489.jpg
48KB, 576x508px
>>51270684
Excellent advice here. Last season we had a coach go 0-12 for the league despite another coach being brand new. By the 5th game, he was playing risky/desperate and pretty much beating himself.
>>
>>51270513
Fapping ofc
>>
>>51266568
they are worse and humans and i don't like how you seem to be implying humans are bad.
>>
>>51274480
well what are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>51274480
Humans are an average team at best. Brets, depending on the version can be better than humans.
>>
>>51274579
humans are definitely on the good side of average, they are not very good,but at lowish tv they definitely work. Brets i will admit i don't have much experience with,but how are you suggesting to build them? Nobles are overcosted and yeomen aren't that good either, wreste makes them worse as guard pieces and slightly worse as killers(also you definitely don't need 4 killers), so how do you build them?
>>
File: download (9).jpg (10KB, 222x228px) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
10KB, 222x228px
>>51270171
>>
>>51270171
I wonder why there is such a large gap between texture quality. The jersey itself looks really solid, but stuff like the helmet/shoulderpads look like PS2 shit.
>>
>>51276372
i wonder why they blur their images to hell and back
>>
gfi
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>51278645

I forgot to roll
>>
I keep hearing the term "vanity pass" when watching YouTube vids trying to learn tactics, etc. Is this a football term or something or just a reference to the way the camera shows it off in the videogames?
>>
>>51279026
Doing a pass give 1 SPP. So doing passes when in low danger situations to farm 1 SPP is a vanity pass,
>>
File: Bloodiest Bowl.jpg (784KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodiest Bowl.jpg
784KB, 1920x1080px
TV 1250 vs TV 1700. I was the dark elf team.
>>
What should I name my undead players? Coming up with names for orcs and humans is easy enough, and /tg/ helped me with some great names for my beastman team (such as Bleatdown and Billy the Kid). But for undead players, I'm drawing a complete blank. Not even sure what kind of tone or theme I should go for. Any ideas?
>>
Has Cyanide ever done deals or bundles on the DLC races for Blood Bowl 2? I got the main game during some sale or other to see if I liked it (I do, but the AI taking one to two minutes every turn to decide what the fuck to do, before doing something completely retarded is pretty exasperating), but the prices for each of the extra races are an absolute joke.
>>
>>51279969
Forgot to add: I'm on PS4. Apparently PC got some races for free depending on when they bought the game or something?
>>
>>51279969
They go on sales, sometimes. Same time all other steam things...
>>51279984
>playing strategy games on consoles
>>
Hey /bbg/, what kinda features/races would you like to see on BB2?

I'd just like for league management to be less shit compared to FUMBBL. Hell, even compared to Chaos Edition.
>>
>>51279907
I personally went with names of zombie movie/series characters
>>
>>51279559
Well... at least none of them are dead, right?
>inb4 the injury rolls made it so that it would have been better if they were dead
>>
>>51280005

It's turn based, smartass, there's no problems playing turn based strategy on console.
>>
>>51280198
Strategies are primarily games best experienced using a mouse.
>>
>>51280005
>playing strategy games on consoles

It's not real time or requiring of any real precision management, anon, so I'm not really sure I understand your point.
>>
>>51279559
yeah bb2 has no real tv based matching that i've seen. you'd think with over 90 thousand teams in the main league they'd match you based on tv
>>
>>51280961
They do, but if there's no good matches for you it gives you anything as long as it's up to 500 tv away. Also 90 thousand teams is not even close to representing how many people actually play the game.
>>
>>51279026
functionally it gives 1 spp
but the term vanity pass derives from the fact your guys are just showing off by throwing the ball for no reason
>>
>>51280961
Considering Steam Charts, 90k teams really don't reflect at all the amount of people playing, so I dunno what you're talking about.

Good to see a recent increase in players at least.
>>
File: asasass.png (218KB, 743x915px) Image search: [Google]
asasass.png
218KB, 743x915px
>>51281087
Forgot pic
>>
>>51281105
Because of the sale on the Humble Store, I assume.
>>
>>51281087
That's just like any game featuring creation, though. I heard a few years ago that the avg. character level in WoW is <20 despite 90 being the max at the time. Most teams that get made are probably never played, and the ones that do aren't played very much. I'm not sure why someone would bother entering a season they didn't want to play in, but it's not like there are penalties involved either.
>>
File: lalilulelo.png (22KB, 1153x162px) Image search: [Google]
lalilulelo.png
22KB, 1153x162px
well i didnt want new races this month anyway
>>
File: dunno the name for this jpg.png (85KB, 123x424px) Image search: [Google]
dunno the name for this jpg.png
85KB, 123x424px
I just recently started FUMBBL and I was watching matches, then i came across pic related, what the fuck is this?

It's ranked, if it helps.
>>
>>51284487
It's a hacker, but FUMBBL has really good anti-cheating measures and hackers get flagged instantly if they try anything funny, like the one you posted
>>
>>51284487
A special play card.
>>
>>51284703

Can that be used under normal circumstances?

Never seen stuff like that when I played both BB1 and BB2.
>>
>>51285888
Cards don't exist in Cyanide games because Cyanide. They are real thing
>>
>>51285888
>>51286132

Yep, they're an option you can take as an inducement, like a Wizard, extra apothecary, babes, etc.

You pay a flat rate to draw a random card, which you keep hidden until you decide to use it. They have a variety of effects, some are shit, some are pretty cool.
>>
>>51285888
cards are a necessity of blood bowl
it's not blood bowl without cards
the same can be said for the star player pool
inducements are completely awful in cyanide blood bowl, you're not supposed to be playing against teams with equal tv all the time
>>
>>51286750
Inducements are awful in the online ladders because it tries to match TV, but private leagues are fine.
>>
So, about the upcoming teams on BB2, Chaos Dwarves/Khemri, are they considered to be good? What's their general playstyle?
>>
>>51287022

Chaos Dwarfs are very good. Their play revolves around the Bull Centaurs, who are s4 players that can move down the field very quickly. They have a core of basic dwarfs, but they get mutation access. Their weakness is that their basic linemen are really crappy, but they're also the only ag3 players the team has. Despite that setback, most Chaos Dwarf teams revolve around getting the ball on the Bull Centaurs for a fast-moving s4 scoring threat. One centaur will eventually get sure hands and become the carrier, while the other will be a dedicated blitzing piece.

Khemri is, well, not so great. They're also a team with very little ag2, but they lack the durability to compensate. Their most durable players, the Tomb Guardians, also have a negative skill that makes it easier for them to be permanently injured or killed, while most of the rest of the team is av7 (a bunch of skeletons). As such, they're a bash team that can be outbashed by even non-bash teams if the rolls are right, as the Tomb Guardians are not hard to isolate and the team suffers greatly as soon as they start falling over.

Most people rate them above stunty teams, but only just so.
>>
>>51287022
khemri have 4 str 5 players but that's it for them really. you're best off keeping the team quite low tv because the tomb guardians are all you have and claw will remove them from the pitch. the guardians don't even have mighty blow anymore, so they're slow as hell to skill up, and they will die and die hard because of decay. team is just frustrating to play, your best bet is to have skeletons in reserve and gangfoul the shit out of people.
>>
>>51287356
>>51287861
It's worth noting that khemri are the only undead team that does not get a lineman if they kill someone, this means that grinding out fouls has less reward for these guys
In addition, the only reason they are above a stunty team is their access to positionals, since without the thro-ra (and heaven help cyanide if they go with the "anointed thrower" bullshit) you will never get the ball since no one is above ag2
>>
>>51289258
>anointed thrower
What does that mean?
>>
>>51289275
Khemri's positionals are called Thro-ra (or thrower) and Blitz-ra (or blitzer) which were great, when geedubs re-released the teams, they changed their names to anointed thrower and anointed blitzer
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=929826

Za Underwarudo versus the Fumpers
>>
>>51287022
Khemri are much better than other anons are saying. The ag2 and speed issues are real, but they remain one of the very best pitch control teams. I don't agree with the low tv argument, Khemri do fine at higher tv. A developed khemri team with a good ball handler, rounded TG's, killer blitzers and fouly
skeletons is a very strong unit. Even with unskilled TG's, ultimately st5 is st5, it is always hard to get 2d's on them, or to stop them pushing you about. They certainly can be tied up, which is why mb is a very important skill, and break tackle is strong too. Decay sucks yes, but regen is regen, so this is more of a team building problem than a match winning problem.

All that said, they're not not for newer players. If your positioning is bad, they have no crutches. AG4 teams and dodgers/blodgers are a major challenge until you get some tackle/mb on the blitzers, and ag4 will always prey on you to some extent at all tv's.

But overall, extremely strong pitch control team with the major weaknesses being low scoring potential and ability to react to or capitalise on turnovers.
>>
>>51289951
i agree in general,but i think their sweetspot is 1500 tv, if you grow too much, chaos can rape your team too well, especially your TGs that die too easily against claw
>>
>>51289890
Fumpers win 2-1, Werter takes team out behind woodshed
>>
Gentlemen, Halp.

I fear I have overbuilt my Slaan team, I am up against a Goblin team in the first round of our Post-Season and he's got 660k in inducements.

Should I just start screaming now?
>>
>>51291229
he's goblins. unless he has really good trolls, hmp bomber, a really good ball handler to stop slann cagebreaking ect, you're fine. probably gonna lose a couple players but that's expected against goblins
>>
>>51291229
That is normal for goblins.
>>
>>51291229
>>51291281

It's also normal for Slann, they have a real hard time avoiding bloat because their players are expensive.
>>
Are we eventually getting better Star Players on BB2? Currently, inducements seem pretty shit when there's a big difference in TV.
>>
>>51291268

So, basically, I'll probably win, but my team is going to look as if I tossed it into a wood chipper?

...well, it's going to make my post season draft a lot more manageable at least.
>>
>>51291632
most likely, unless you can deal with his saw and fanatics quickly. the fanatic is guaranteed off the pitch if he falls over, so ganging up on it and 1 dieing it with block will probably remove it
>>
>>51291715

His fanatic is injured this game actually, and I don't think he's going fire and rehire as a merc since the thing managed to score Mighty Blow thanks to two MVP's, so the worst I'll have to deal with there is the Star Player version.
A double Chainsaw play is distinctly possible, the guy's had a run of lukewarm performances from his star players so he's due for an almighty murderspree.

Remind me, there's a hard limit of 2 star players for inducements right?
>>
>>51291797
no. you can have up to 16 players counting stars. so if he has 14 players then he can hire 2.
>>
>>51291632
>post season draft
Is that the really shitty new rule or some other thing?
>>
>>51291827

Sort of? The club decided to put it's own spin on it though. Where players you can't afford to redraft end up in a communal pool where other teams of the same race can hire them instead.

Assuming that were doing that for this year, this might not start until next year.
>>
>>51291878
That is kinda cool. Shame it still sucks for high TV teams that roll bad on winnings
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=929879

Frugs vs Kangz
>>
>>51292886
Draw because Slann decided getting passes was more important.
>>
>>51264165
in my area, the boxed game BB made a spike of sale for the virtual BB. one is just that much convenient.
nobody in my flgs had the game and since gw sold the box we now have online tournaments of bb2.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

gfi
>>
File: 1475641065893.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475641065893.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
So, my gaming group has just voted to run our next season online instead of in-person. The first league was 5 teams, consisting of 12 games/player followed by a single elimination tournament for the top 4. This one will be 9+ teams. Most of them picked up BB2 during the Humble Bundle sale so I don't need to worry about everyone getting the same version. I hear that running tournaments on there can be a real pain, but what specifically should I expect/avoid?
>>
>>51297134
Shit league management. Should just use fumbbl instead.
>>
>>51297134
>5 teams
>top 4
what is even the point
brit trying to borrow soccer structure for no good reason?
>>
>>51297200
Not that guy, but what League Management tools does FUMBBL have that BB2 doesn't?

I haven't used both, so I can't compare.
>>
>>51297683
BB2 you can validate matches that aren't ladder. You can't decide who faces who in round robin. Haven't even bothered looking at Knockout.

Fumbbl you can manage everything and even change the rules of the league to have homemade teams or do dumb shit like have all the balls be spiked. Also fumbbl has more races and inducements.
>>
>>51297134
Games need to be approved before you can adjust you team. The options are awful, so you'll just end up playing n-1 games of round robin.
>>
>>51297752

You can have shorter Round Robins that chooses your next opponent based on W/L score. When ends up with players of similar skill playing against each other as the tournament goes on.

Other special rule: Everyone gets a free special play card. Alternate rules for Claw PoMB, and more.
>>
>>51297842
None of this is in BB2 btw.
>>
File: 1463514105573.jpg (32KB, 425x237px) Image search: [Google]
1463514105573.jpg
32KB, 425x237px
>>51297635
The season was mostly practice for new players; with 1 drop-out there was still motivation to place, but a single game between the top 2 would feel lackluster as a club event.

>>51297200
>>51297752
>>51297791
Thanks, I'll probably run it as 2(n-1) Round Robin if that's possible. FUMBBL is a no-go with my gaming group but I can probably convince a few individuals that are interested in more exotic teams.
>>
>>51298197
What's the problem with FUMBBL? I'm currently getting used to it after migrating from BB2.
>>
>>51298287
Some people care about muh graphics and can't stand pixels
>>
File: fbm.png (37KB, 221x212px) Image search: [Google]
fbm.png
37KB, 221x212px
>>51297752
>tfw fumbbl will never have all the cards
>>
File: 67487479467.png (11KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
67487479467.png
11KB, 250x226px
https://fumbbl.com/~Purplegoo
>Show Retired
>>
>>51299457
>+100 teams
wew

in all fairness, dude has been playing for over 10 years
>>
/bbg/, what team do you want the most on BB2?
I really want me some goblins.
>>
>>51299728
Chorfs with their hats
>>
So I've played a few games so far. Tried out Orcs, Vamps, Lizards and Amazons so far. Still not sure what I should go with. I know I don't like low armor so Amazons are probably out and other teams with the same weakness.

I'm thinking I might just go Lizards but I heard they were hard to play?
>>
>>51299866
>Lizards
>Hard
Nah, just use the players for what they are made for
>>
Can someone explain to me why the new rules don't have Khorne Daemons?

What was wrong with them?
>>
>>51299998
They aren't a team. Cyanide made them up for Chaos Edition.
>>
>>51300046
Oh, well that sucks.

So Daemons just aren't represented in BB then?
>>
>>51300091
Nurgle
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

gfi
>>
>>51301784
gz
>>
>>51299457
Please don't bully 30+ year old FUMBBL veterans.
>>
WAKE UP
>>
>>51306713
CANT WAKE UP
>>
Rolled doubles on my first Dark Elf blitzer. Is Guard the only thing worth taking?
>>
>>51307472
That or mighty blow and build him around that.
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930202

Mutant High Hell Spawns vs Witty Teamname Pending
>>
ELFATHON
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930229
DEMIGODS
>>
>>51299457
I have 129 retired teams in half as many years

There used to be a limit on how many active teams you could have at any time. It was 5 for [R] back in the very early days, then 30 total for a while. I don't think there's a limit now, not sure.
>>
>>51307472
i would get MB on a blitzer, guard on a lino.
>>
>>51307423
SAVE ME
>>
>>51306713
>>51307423
>>51313463

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLYl4fM8yk
>>
>>51264055

Well I've gotten all the races so far for free from buying at launch so I'm not complaining. On the other hand

>Khemri

Do we really need a 4th race of undead characters after races in a row of that?
>>
>>51316114
after 3*
>>
>>51316114
Well yeah, but all races are gonna be paid from now on.

I mean, maybe there will be another free race, but Chorfs/Khemri are 7 bucks each, so I find it unlikely for us to get more free races after that.
>>
>>51316775
>but all races are gonna be paid from now on.

Well shit. Still, it doesn't bother me too much because at least races (usually) play vastly differently from each other.
>>
File: showmewhatyougot.png (156KB, 496x692px) Image search: [Google]
showmewhatyougot.png
156KB, 496x692px
show me your blood bowl coversions
>>
>>51320002
Blood bowl isn't rugby.
>>
>>51320012
I understood that reference
>>
>lose on penalty kicks

Ayyy

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3870148
>>
>>51320897
>bash vs bash
>>
>>51320897
>blogposting
>>
Hey guys, if you found out that a certain Cowboy Tanktop was entering the Hall of Fame, what would you say about it? For research purposes, of course. Totally not going to add him in. Nope. No way.
>>
While Mauled blogposts yet again, I get actual shit done at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3434

Also, I lied. Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
>>51322261
>https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3434
HALL OF FAME SMUT WHEN?
>>
>>51322261

>https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3434

What do you have to do to become a legendary team?
>>
>>51322503
Memes
>>
>>51322503
Be Quickslither after being played 2 more seasons.
>>
>>51322503
I added this to the page to clarify:

>(To be placed here, a team must do the things listed above.
>Due to teams not dying as often as players, they don't necessarily need to be retired in order to be here.
>They just simply need to be here for a long time with plenty of achievements.)
>>
>>51322261
Animeted Clothing should be a legendary team but be branded as a scum team, considering how most people will remember this drama.
>>
Secret League when? (if at all)
>>
>>51322440
You can write your own smut, right? Because I can't write for shit. I mean, I might eventually make this big book describing the /tg/ league's history (with things like Crab and Ukrim's Rigging Adventures, The Waifu Wars, Mauled's Coma, my rise to power, and many other things), but I'm not sure I can put smut there without pissing off the admins.
>>
>>51322596
They aren't the team that were rigged.

>>51322615
Never
>>
>>51322440
I think Werter's streak in the league qualifies as a smut
>>
someone play me in secret league
>>
>>51322883
no
>>
>>51325685
yes
>>
>Saturday
>Half the league hasnt played yet
>>
>>51325717
The part that matters is almost done.
>>
+1 MA on werewolf?
>>
>>51327313
obviously
>>
>>51327313
Not as the first skills, but yeah.
>>
daily reminder to play your FUCKING GAMES
>>
>>51328291
no
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930697
Flings vs Frogs
>>
Pact vs. Delves

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930706
>>
>>51332129

Tied with a 2 - 2 scorzzzzzzzz
>>
dead
>>
Game soon when sku gets back.
>>
http://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930762
>>
>>51336702
>http://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930762
Rigged game to get both into play offs. Obviously colluding. Mods?
>>
Blood Bowl 2 league management sucks ass. This was a learning experience. Nobody wins, only losers.
>>
>>51338110
what happened?
>>
>>51338154
I'm not continuing it into Knockouts. Also 2 people dropped out without saying anything.
>>
>>51338160
what does that have to do with the league management being shit?

even tho I do agree its shit.
>>
>>51338172
Unable to control who faces who, so doing a pseudo swiss style is impossible.
>>
>>51338110
It desperately needs to be overhauled. I'd be okay with them delaying the release of new teams if it meant fixing the leagues.
>>
>>51338172
>>51338160
What's wrong with inviting the top X teams into a new knock-out tournament, just to finish things?
>>
>>51339081
Because fuck it.
>>
dead
>>
Worst Elves vs Lostworld Eschers

https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930929
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=930941

double feature
>>
>>51343026
Worst Elves vs Lostworld Eschers

ends 2-1 in favor of the amazons
>>
>>51343913
Is it pretty much guaranteed lostwood will win rookies?
>>
>>51343939
no lol i just gotta get some tackle then hes toast heh
>>
>Mauled stalling vets when his match doesn't even matter
>>
This faggot elf has 7 cas how does your rookie killer look?
>>
File: 5WKuiaDA.png (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
5WKuiaDA.png
83KB, 300x300px
>>51346218
Fluffy the werewolf only has 5 now but by the end of the regular league he's gonna be top cas in rookies
>>
BB2 is shit I'll play legendary edition
>>
>>51346218

8 CAS this season.
Donna for president.
>>
Vampires now have 7 MA
There I just made vampires a good team
>>
>>51346780
Thick Skulls on Thralls, BAM. gg
>>
>>51346780
But that's not what vampires need.
>>51346856
This and/or cheapening their rerolls is what actually helps without breaking them.
>>
I'll start secret league next Sunday.
>>
>>51346218
My Wardancers survived the season
Their ancestors smile upon them
>>
>>51348297
But we're not even halfway through the season
>>
>>51348430
Season is most of the way over if you make it to playoffs. At most you have 4 more matches idiot.
>>
gan's unfortunately been unwell. I've offered to either cancel the game or play it before when I would sort out the playoffs tomorrow night anyway.

There's a couple in the Rookies but I think they'll be sorted in the next few hours.
>>
>>51348929
WTF?! You told me you couldn't make it because you had to do deliveries or something. Now you pulling this shit?
>>
>>51348929
Post proof, we know you are willing to break the rules so you don't give up a game before.
>>
>>51346218
mine will get to seven soon enough
>>
So, is the BB2 league done for?
>>
>>51349586
Yes, I won
>>
>>51349665
No, I did.
>>
>>51349665
Congratz
>>
>>51349693
Oh, sorry, congratulations to you, then.
>>
>>51348929
After what happened before, I want proof of this as well.
>>
And with my match being over, here are the rookie teams that will be in the playoffs:

1. Lostworld Eschers (Amazon) by LogicsFate
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Hobos (Chaos Dwarf) by ramciamciam
3. Badlands Board of Orthodontics (Orc) by ph0enyx13
4. Artists of Fighting (Norse) by Pizzapocalypse
5. Worst Elves (E̶l̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ Elf) by Threepac
6. Pemican Pal's (Undead) by tanke
7. Cartographers of Hogwarts (Chaos Pact) by sashergeaux
8. WWElf (Elf) by LawlessJustice

I would like to congratulate LogicsFate for winning the Rookie Leader Shield with Amazons since Mauled is not here at the moment, and I am impressed that an Amazon team did this good.

In addition, I have displayed the Rookies records at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=3359 and I have updated the Obituaries at https://fumbbl.com/p/notes?op=view&id=2692

These will be incorporated into the Overview page once the season ends.
>>
About to buy some missing rats. What models would you recommend for an extra gutter runner and a rat ogre?

Considering I only need one of each
>>
File: WUZZAT.jpg (479KB, 1250x1126px) Image search: [Google]
WUZZAT.jpg
479KB, 1250x1126px
2 new orc throwers for $5 a good deal?
>>
>>51352229
>that an Amazon team did this good.
what are you talking about? amazons are great for such low tv.
>>
>>51353242
and this was their second season
>>
>>51352229
Is Toreador the new Tanktop?
>>
>>51352229
>0 deaths
>Good skillups
Next rookies is gonna be mine bitches
>>
>>51355068
Currently, not yet. Mainly in that he does not have +AG.
>>
File: Untitled.png (54KB, 754x758px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54KB, 754x758px
>>51349082
>>51350812

No sweat.

>after what happened before

Me and chopa kicked off about five minutes into the next day after both having issues that week, much easier to actually get two people to play a game when it's like that instead of trying to award a walkover, myself included or not.
>>
>>51355068
>only 3 records
>>
>>51355284
Ganther: "Commissioner Mauled, I-I have been late"
Mauled: "It's ok, I am in bed"
L-lewd
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=931154

First game of Monkey League.
>>
>>51357200
Monkey really doesn't need a trip when he speaks, holy shit.
>>
hashut's original chorfs vs loudly yelling beasts or something very soon(monkey league)
>>
>>51358875
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=931179
>>
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE GODDAMN BB2 CHORFS?

I WANT THOSE HATLESS BASTARDS, YOU FRENCHIE COMMIES.
>>
>>51358893
hashut's chorfs take it 1 0 ,but throguh sheer bullshit and unparelleled luck, only one injury was scored
>>
What exactly is shit about BB2 league management? What do they need to change for it to be not shit? I'm unfamiliar with the problems it has.
>>
>>51360034
Put swiss in, let league managers actually control what the matchups are for custom leagues. Let ladder style have manager validation. And more.
>>
>>51360164
They did announce an update to improve some of that shit?
>>
Right then, playoffs are go. Interesting in that there are 8 different races in the Vets and also 8 different in the Rookies.

Congratulations are in order to Tendril of Fine China, who will be needing a bigger trophy cabinet at this rate, picking up the League Leader's Shield. Also cheers to LogicsFate and his Lostworld Eschers on winning the Rookies League Leader Shield.
>>
Mauled has defaulted the match, concluding round 6 for veterans.

Seeds are up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-23-21-11-44.png (205KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-23-21-11-44.png
205KB, 1200x1920px
>>51362896

Schedule. Players have until Sunday but at this point we all know it usually goes fast.
>>
File: perfectly calm.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly calm.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>>51362925
>the only team that tied logics is the first match-up.
good thing i got tackle r-right?
>>
What's the best and worst team on average?
>>
>>51363062
What team value?
>>
>>51363088
1000, 1500, 2000
>>
>>51362925
>>51362896
Thanks Mauled! I don't understand the hate you get around here. You are such a good manager and we appreciate the work you put in the league.
>>
>>51363236
t. Monkey falseflagging
>>
>>51363226
Best
Zon
Lizards
Nurgle

Worst, Ignoring The lower teir teams
Nurgle
Nurgle
Zons
>>
>>51363226
1000 tv
best
norse
amazon
orc
wood elf

worst
chaos
nurgle

best
dwarf
undead
necro
orc
lizardmen

worst
amazon
norse

best
chaos
nurgle
other regen teams

worst
literally anything with high armor or no regen
>>
>>51363499
ORCZ DA BEST
>>
>>51363499
What about dwarfs in best tv1000?
>>
>>51364311

Dwarves need guard to function, they peak at 1250 or so and then go downhill after that. It's why they aren't mention in the lists
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=931351
>>
Any tips for playing Skaven? I'm new to the game and I'm probably playing them completely wrong but they just feel really bad.
>>
>>51365278
pretty much never mark anyone unless you're hitting them. make sure your gutter runners don't die, skaven are nothing with out them. score a lot
>>
>>51363499
>not rating elves
ag4 wins more games than anything
>>
ARE YOU READY? TONIGHT ON CABALVISION AT 0400 WE HAVE A SPECIAL ALL ACCESS PASS TO HOT AV7 ON AV7 ACTION. WE GOT THE HOBGOBLINS WITH DODGE VS THE WRASSLIN FAGGOTS IN THE REMATCH OF THE SEASON. WILL THERE BE BLOO- OF COURSE YOU IDIOT THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MUCH.
>>
>>51366736
In one hour we will have Bottom of the totem pole WWElfs versus Main Season Winner, Lostworld Eschers. Come watch as the two premier killers in the rookie league go head to head. These teams have played before and it resulted in LF's one and only tie this season.

Will elves prove their superiority? Can the Zons be stopped after their bullshit second season?

ARE YOU READY TO FUMMMMMMMMMMBL?
>>
What is the password to view the fumbbl matches? I've searched but I can't find it. I want to get better.
>>
>>51368386

You need to have an account on the site. If you're currently logged in, it doesn't ask for a password, you just join and get to spectate.
>>
>>51368386
make an account
>>
>>51367684
where's the blood
>>
Anyone have a good cheap option for a Rogre model? Figure I might as well get one.
>>
>>51368846
Trying
>>
File: MemeShield.png (12KB, 456x545px) Image search: [Google]
MemeShield.png
12KB, 456x545px
Hey Logics, you forgot to do this
>>
Game ended turn 4 of over time with amazons taking the win gg logics.
>>
>>51369632

First time I've gotten the shield and not been knocked out round 1, isa good night..
>>
>>51369903
I wanted to watch that you little shit
>>
>>51369903
Don't let the memes die, all of your games should have wrasslin commentary.
>>
>>51370184
They will if i bring them back and if im not holding my daughter but i may sit next season out after i finish my monkey league games till aforementioned reason above.
>>
>>51370282
Grats
>>
I know im a retarded cuck. But the fumbbl league is played in bloodbowl 1 chaos edition right?
>>
>>51373850
No, you retarded cuck
>>
>>51373850
It's played in FUMBBL, check the link in the OP
>>
>>51374362
Thanks. Setting it up already.
>>
>>51374463
Don't play ranked unless it is a practice match.
>>
>>51284487

Ha, weird. That was my game and my team.
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=865198

Funny to stumble upon this a week later.

To explain: I had 50k in inducements so I took a special item card and got "Beguiling Bracers" I forgot Hypnotic Gaze was AG based, but I threw it on a Blocker anyway to get sidestep.

You can see the full list of cards here:
https://fumbbl.com/help:Card+list
>>
>>51374463
You should try making teams on Blackbox to practice, it'll be fun.

:^)
>>
ded
>>
File: 047.jpg (49KB, 525x719px) Image search: [Google]
047.jpg
49KB, 525x719px
I'M SCOURING EBAY FOR CHEAP ORCS TO PAINT
>>
Monkey League Game https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=931560

Hangman's Hill Howlers versus The North City Nobles
>>
File: IMG_3340.jpg (1MB, 1908x2084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.jpg
1MB, 1908x2084px
>>51369132

Everyone seems to be buying this Rat Ogre from Island of Blood as he's quite plain of the ones in it. Which I think got repackaged recently for AoS.

There's a big Wererat in the Reaper Bones range if you don't need GW models.
>>
Do we know what size bases the new big guys Forgeworld are doing for the 2016 game are going to use?
>>
>>51378890

Thanks!
>>
dead
>>
>>51374463

Try the IRC if you have question or want to try a practice game.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d6)

>>51381872
regen
>>
File: Capture.png (33KB, 686x309px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33KB, 686x309px
Confirmation and prices of Dwarves being released on the 4th, along with cards and another dice set.
>>
How broken would it be to let a player with Frenzy or Grab learn the opposite skill?
>>
>>51387711
It'd be extremely easy to surf anyone, for a start, so pretty broken.
>>
>>51387586
oooh dice
>>
Are all the blood bowl teams going to be getting a new release in time?
>>
>>51388415
Personally, I think they may just give up after they realize people won't be buying teams for 7 bucks a pop, since Chorfs/Khemri will be the first team that PC doesn't get for free.

But I dunno, maybe they deliver, maybe we at least get Gobs/Vamps.
>>
>>51388458

I think he's talking about the new board game edition.
>>
>>51388458
I meant a la >>51387586 orcs/humans/skaven on tabletop

BB2 is shit player legendary or chaos edition
>>
>>51388530
Oh, my bad then.
>>
>>51388540
>play a worse game that no longer has a playerbase
>>
>>51387586
They start a global league on the 4th, and that's when they release the dwarf team.

Nice fucking planning GW.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d6)

gfi
>>
https://fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=931832

Fumpers versus Monkey Majik
>>
I've got a bunch of ogres and snotlings from Fantasy I want to convert into a blood bowl team - is there anywhere that does miscellaneous fantasy football stuff like helmets, shoulder pads, etc. or will I have to just green stuff that shit?
>>
>>51394304
Check comixininos but honestly, greenstuffing that is ez
>>
>>51393967
Game concludes 2-0 in favour of the fumpers
>>
File: ddghdh.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ddghdh.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey /bbg/, I got a bone to pick with you.
>>
>>51395551
But it is raining.
>>
so will halflings ever be added to bb2? and if they do, do you think they'll be exempt from the bank rule? one of the main halfling rosters is to be 600k so you can get deeproot and a chef, and the current bank rule means they can't do that.
>>
>>51396643
something something cyanide is incompetent something something

Which is to say, if flings ever do show up, they won't be exempt
>>
File: 4.jpg (7KB, 121x135px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
7KB, 121x135px
>>51389556
>worse game
>>
>>51396906
Do you even see the issues with BB!. So many bugs that arn't going to be fixed cause BB2 is out now.
>>
>>51397323
Elaborate
>>
>>51395551
Which of these is the Blitz-Ra?
>>
>>51397864
One closest to the camera obviously. Guy in back is huge and the other guy has a glove.
>>
>>51396766
i know they shouldn't even leave such a big issue in the game,but for what it's worth it can be easily fixed by autoconceding the first game or even playing it with 850 tv,after the first game you can just sack your way back to 600 tv.
>>
Is there a crib notes version of the rules chucking about? Like a quick reference sheet for all special skills, etc.?
>>
>>51398578

There's a reference sheet included with the newest edition, not sure if it's in the .pdf linked in the OP. It doesn't have absolutely everything but it's got stuff like the kick-off table, the tables for agility rolls, player actions, injury table (but no casualty table).
>>
How are Chaos Pact? Getting access to a mutant elf as well as the chaos ogre/goblin throw team mate pair seems pretty fun. Are any mutation options particularly stand out compared to the general skills (basically so I know what sort of conversions I'll be doing ahead of time)? Currently torn between Pact and Underworld at the moment.
>>
>>51401108
Claw/mb linemen, goblins with 2heads, horns and big hand, delf lineman with horns and/or extra arms
>>
>>51401274

Don't forget Leap/Horns/VLL Delf.
>>
>>51401108
they have the potential to be the most minmax team if that's your thing. they also have 110k tv cpombers, a good cagebreaker with a horns 2 head goblin, an agi 4 player, great skill access so you don't have to waste the extra tv on doubles.
>>
>>51401503
or you can just have ag5
>>
>>51401503
>>51401274
ITT: things that happen in your dreams
>>
New thread required.
>>
>>51403982
I'm not gonna apo this piece of shit
>>
>>51404098
>>51403982

>>51404682
>>
>>51398144
That's the Star Player, though.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.