[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what usualy happens after you rescue the virgin sacrifice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maiden.jpg (80KB, 512x707px) Image search: [Google]
maiden.jpg
80KB, 512x707px
So what usualy happens after you rescue the virgin sacrifice? Does she just go home?
>>
No, we make sure that this happens never again.
>>
>>51256547
Make sure that she won't become a candidate for virgin sacrifice again and take her virginity.
>>
>>51256591
>>51256613
This. Deflower her on the spot, or as close to as possible.
>>
>>51256547
>not sacrificing the just rescued virgin for your own purposes
What are you, Good? There aren't many virgins to go around.
>>
>>51256591
>>51256613
>>51257507
You know, in all seriousness, I feel like a world in which abduction and sacrifice of virgins would actually value lack of virginity more.

A virgin princess would be a potential liability, and a weakness in the monarchy. A deflowered princess, by contrast, would be less likely to be kidnapped and would therefore represent greater stability. From the perspective of a potential suitor, you also wouldn't have to worry about your bride-to-be being kidnapped and sacrificed before the wedding, so you can invest in a future with her more securely.

The existence of even weak divination magic answers questions of paternity, so that isn't a major concern. Doubly so if virginity is initially lost in a coming-of-age ritual that takes place over a year before a young woman is considered to be a candidate for marriage.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.