[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would zoro be more a STR guy or a DEX guy? Stat me thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 8825382_orig.jpg (47KB, 417x454px) Image search: [Google]
8825382_orig.jpg
47KB, 417x454px
Would zoro be more a STR guy or a DEX guy?

Stat me thread!
>>
>>51256454
STR and DEX as a distinction doesn't exist in anywhere but shit inspired by D&D.

But, to answer your question, considering his in-universe training routine, he'd have massive STR, with just enough DEX to qualify for the shit he pulls off.
>>
>>51256478
you just couldn't resist your anti-D&D autism could you?

>>51256454

he's definitely STR. Brook is Dex
>>
>>51256478
>there's no such thing as people who have differing levels of physical strength and manual dexterity
What
>>
>>51256454
They're equal. He needs both.
>>
"Zoro has monstrous physical strength. At a very young age he was able to lift boulders over his head, and is now able to lift and toss an entire building. He can use some sword techniques without his swords, and has also been shown to pack powerful punches. He was even strong enough to deflect a punch from Oars (pic related, Oars is Kaiju sized) before the timeskip, and has developed the ability to pump his arms up with pure muscle."
>>
>>51256553
"Zoro's agility, speed, and overall reflexes are also extraordinary. He has shown that he is quick enough to keep up with Sanji, who is a master of his own leg-based style, as well as two Soru users simultaneously (Soru being One Piece's equivalent to flash-step). He can move at nearly imperceptible speeds, jump to astonishing heights, and dodge bullets with ease.
On numerous occasions, Zoro has shown being able to evade (or block) high-speed attacks and projectiles that move so fast that it would normally be impossible for an average human to even notice them, much less evade them. "

So to answer your question OP, both.
>>
Are we facing a classical case of Desmesurate STR CON and DEX, and dumping INT WIS and CHA? I mean, he's charismatic to the fans, but I wouldn't say so in his own world
>>
File: DJPrF4U.png (494KB, 1620x1150px) Image search: [Google]
DJPrF4U.png
494KB, 1620x1150px
His STR is monstrous, but he still has a pretty high DEX. All his physical stats are ungodly high.
>>
File: Sanji_Defeated_By_Enel.png (288KB, 462x459px) Image search: [Google]
Sanji_Defeated_By_Enel.png
288KB, 462x459px
>>51256669

What about Sanji? he has maybe one point lower-stats, but has some more INT. Arguably CHA, at least he believes so.
>>
>>51256631
I'd say he needs pretty high WIS to get the whole "cut something without cutting it" thing from his fight with Mr. 1.
>>
>>51256496
You need physical strength for manual dexterity with weapons.

The whole "fancy fencer who can't even lift a normal sword but runs you right through with his foil because he's so precise!" thing is an annoying fucking meme.
>>
>>51256923
I would say he has high CHA, but fuck it up for some reason. Some flaw against women obliviously, and regular deliberate unwillingness to use his CHA with men.
But he still use CHA, back up by his cooking skills.
I mean in the Baratie arc he convinced a supposedly heartless pirate to change, give up and retreat. He does things like that occasionally.
>>
>>51257182
I think it's more like he doesn't have any charisma skills except intimidation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.