[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Dudes thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Your_Dudes.jpg (97KB, 545x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Your_Dudes.jpg
97KB, 545x1000px
Last thread brought out a lot of interesting and cool stories, lets do it again!

Don't be shy, share stories about Your Dudes, /tg/. 40k, fantasy, whatever.
>>
File: Weather_Report_Carnage.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Weather_Report_Carnage.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
I'm going to start myself, repeating story of Moon Burnaz, an ork warband from previous thread.

Their homeplanet was Miren II, a devastated imperial world. Long time ago, passing ork Waagh smashed through it's defences got all the loot they could and continued onwards. It is a shithole of Gorka Morka level.

However, things got violent(more than usual) once system's star started to expand for unknown reason burning nearby planets. Average planet's temperature rose by 15-20 degrees all across the globe, turning most of the planet into desert wasteland in a matter of few weeks. Human slaves rebelled, all kinds of scum and mutants poured out from caves and all ork clanz and tribes went to their desperate Waagh - this wall of bodies charged towards the only hope of salvation - Bitsloot junkyard town. It was the only ork stronghold capable of constructing a spaceship.

Future Moon Burnas crushed all of their opposition on their way there and stroke a deal with Junkyard Big Mek - gather all the bits `n scrap for the ship for a promise of ticket out of this hellhole. During their survival Moon Burnas learned the value of looting, and tactics, since charging head-on in open wasteland was often a suicide. But most importantly, they've learned that you sometimes you don't always need to hit hard, just hit where it hurts the most.

Blitsloot Big mek decided not to hold his end of the bargain and threw Moon Burnas out, expecting walls to hold against direct assault while finishing his spacecraft. Moon Burnas have infiltrated the city instead, killed the Mek and sabotaged the only source of water Blitsloot had. After a matter of days surviving meks opened the gate themselves. Of course, not every ork who was building a spacecraft while beeing in sight of dakkaguns got to ride it in the end.

As the small ork ship escaped dying planet, Moon Burnas have realised how big the universe is - but most importantly a good fight on Miren II was nothing compared to possibilities ahead.
>>
File: dance_`umie_dance.png (256KB, 708x384px) Image search: [Google]
dance_`umie_dance.png
256KB, 708x384px
>>51235273
Moon Burnas is an ork clan that makes use of guerilla tactics and looting equipment. Clan has a large ammount of meks, however meks are treated as slaves and only most talented(and strongest) ones get to be treated as equals to normal boys and nobs. Clan makes excessive use of flamers, realising that if galaxy tried to burn them to a crisp, they should return the favour. Whatever a Moon Burner can't take to his crooza, he will burn to ashes, just not to allow enemy to get a hand on his loot

>If I'z can't `ave it, den zog it, why should you `ave it?
>>
My klan was a waagh united by ghazghkull. They however, were lost thanks to warpfuckery in a space hulk.
They found out it contained classical cars.
They are orcs. They kustomized them.
And that is why the majority of the vehicles in this army are made out of mad-max style vehicles.
>>
My dudes are a splinter of Iyanden, broken off when the Craftworld was attacked by the Nids. It was impossible to reattach it to the main body, so they strapped a new engine onto it and roam the galaxy looking for lost Eldar relics, specifically Wraith stuff that for whatever reason wasn't recovered from the battlefield.

They periodically send it all back to the main body of the Craftworld, so sometimes they have shitloads of Wraith stuff, other times none at all.

They are also a lot more open to allying with other races, as they now see Nids as the main threat to the galaxy and are completely focussed on taking them down. They're a lot more laid back than regular Craftworlders, but not literal pirates like the Corsairs.

This is all just an elaborate excuse to have my Eldar/Ork alliance and ship my Farseer and Warboss together. She helps him win more battles and loot, he doesn't mind being a damage sponge for her warriors. Eventually she's gonna be riding on his back into battle.
>>
Thanks to some helpful tips from the Horus Heresey General, my dudes are starting to come together lore wise.

After the ill-fated flight of the Eisentein, the remaining 70-odd Death Guard loyalists are hold up in a prison on Luna. Most survive the attack by the Lord of the Flies, however we never hear of them again. However, there is an excerpt from one of the Forge World campaign books that mentions that some loyalist Death Guard have been spotted in battle, with their right arms painted red (Dusk Raiders style).

My dudes are fluffed as the imprisoned DGs being released on a penitent-style crusade. Amidst the warp-cursed conflict of the Horus Heresey, they will find redemption only through laying down their lives for the Emperor! Death and Glory!

I'm going to be running them in 40k games as well, either as time travelers due to warp fuckery, another set of imperial agents released from imprisonment by Trazyn, or as renegades whos gene-seed is descended from the original loyalist DGs, but now live as corsairs on the edge of imperial space by neccecity. Thoughts?
>>
>>51236911
Shoulda beenn Klown Kars desu
>>
>>51238630
I loved it until the orks. :(
>>
>>51242132
Well den you'ze a grot, nah-wun tawks abaht me pointy-skull like dat

It's all headcanon, I don't do any of this on the TT. Don't know if that helps :)
>>
>>51242214
Lol I'll get over it. Ork riding eldar just triggers me hard: it's like a visual metaphor for the state of both armies.
>>
>>51242369
Depends how you define 'riding' I guess ;)
>>
>>51242425
Lewd
>>
Archmagos Pamphilos is a man who was granted the title Archmagos after the previous occupier of the title was executed by the Inquisition for heresy. Unlike his predecessor, Pamphilos is very liberal in the use of the Mechanicus' forces to assist his allies, believing that making relationships with the right people can be just as valuable as an impressively preserved artifact. He has assisted various individuals in a great many endeavors, with his only requirement being a favor (often on the same scale as the assistance he provided). In general, this means that he no longer has to send out his Skitarii legions or his Tech-Priests Dominus to vanquish his enemies. Rather, he calls upon those who owe him favors, oftentimes accompanying his own troops.

The out-of-lore explanation is that I never got rid of my Guard starter army when I switched to Skitarii/Cult Mechanicus, and ended up buying Imperial models cuz they looked cool, not for any real strategic purpose. Two years later, and I have at least some models from every Army of the Imperium except for Sisters of Battle.
>>
Deep within the Broken Fang mountains of Ghur, there is a cave. Within this cave there is a tunnel. This tunnel leads to a great underground "fortress" of moonclan grot making. The Crooked Teef grots live within this fortress led by the nefarious and ambitious Gobsnik. By his side is the equally ambitious if far more subtle shaman Zappzag. Gobsnik aims to become the most infamous and powerful grot warlord ever known, a destiny fueled by the visions and unknown lies of Zappzag who ultimately wishes the same. Zappzag lets his "master" lead for now as the Crooked Teef tribe grows in size and power, content to be an underling until the time is right. For the moment, Zappzag has Gobsnik collecting items from his visions that he hopes will augment his power, all the while claiming it is his warboss's destiny to find these for him so that he may "see da paff dat Gorkamorka has made" for Gobsnik.
>>
>>51235222
I've made a lot of 40k homebrewed stuff. Probably my favorite is the Nurglite Warband I made. The Pestilent Brotherhood.

Its lead by a Blight Mage Rhykos. A lot of their tactica revolves around infecting enough people on the battlefield to summon Daemons, specifically the Vile Savants.

Still working out the details of Rhykos' signature plague. Thinking necrosis of the blood.
>>
>>51238630
>>51242132
Yeah, orks ruined it. I'm not against orks working with/for eldar, if you think about it orks are the least racist creatures out there, since they can work for anybody (and always come back to smash their "allies" later on).

Its the way you try to forge an alliance here...

>They are also a lot more open to allying with other races, as they now see Nids as the main threat to the galaxy

...just won't cut it. If you come up with a better explanation, you'd have an amazing backstory. Eldar farseer had vision that this particular ork klan could tip the scale of battle during next attack of tyranids on lyanden; Or these particular orks happened to be survivors of a massive tyranid attack and nid-hating eldar saw great potential in them up to the point of bribing them and making them tag along.
>>
>>51238892
Could work, the corsair descendents makes the most senses to me for 40k. Maybe they're still essentially loyal at heart and just raid other pirates/chaos warbands?
>>
I got some concepts for a cross dimensional Tzeentchen band, of mixed daemons, marines and cultists, based on using my silver tower pieces as an anchor for them in both 40k and AoS
>>
>>51253166
Marines are definitely not cool for Sigmar.

Despite the easter eggs and what-if scenarios GW likes to hint at, the two settings are not compatible or linked beyond thematic and visual similarities.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.