[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generally speaking, how much should you a pay a party for any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1468338065728.webm (365KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468338065728.webm
365KB, 400x314px
Generally speaking, how much should you a pay a party for any given job done? Is the payment in cash, in favors, or something else?
>>
>>51234456
Depends on the job. Depends on the party. Depends on the setting.
>>
Whatever is contextually fair.
>>
>>51234456
Here's an idea. Always present your party with a reward that is only a little bit less fair than they deserve. If they feel like they deserve more then make it a relatively easy check to convince the reward giver to give them the amount that you first would assume is fair. Also have a much larger reward prepared that's more than they deserve in case they want to try and press their luck even further and succeed/somehow outdo themselves on the job at hand.

Alternatively, give NPCs a generosity 'stat'. Some NPCs will be more stingy with their rewards, others will be much more grateful. That sorta thing.
>>
In coin and cleavage.
>>
>>51236545
>coin and cleavage
Is this an RPG? Were you defining the setting for >>51234480 and >>51234485 ?
>>
>>51234456
LOADSA MONEYYYYY
>>
>>51234456
About $1500, split four ways. Obviously.
>>
Blowjobs, usually, or rather, vouchers that can be redeemed for blowjobs at their convenience.
>>
>>51234456
I'd give em about 350
>>
Gas, grass, or ass

Nobody rides for free!
>>
>>51234456
Pay them with the gold that they agreed to but have the players get more stuff from doing the job like getting magical items from the dungeon they were hired to clear.
>>
>>51234456
Sure, give them some sort of monetary reward, but the smart GM gives them other things.

Property deeds (in dangerous places), minor titles of nobility (which come with responsibilities as well as invitiations to parties), miscellaneous future favors, free drinks on the house for perpetuity, etc.

All of these things can lead to new adventures and also keep your PCs more attached to your NPCs particularly if they have murderhobo tendencies.
>>
>>51234456
Best I can do is five bucks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.