[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get your players to pay more attention, take notes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

How do you get your players to pay more attention, take notes, not talk or interrupt rp interactions and rp more themselves?

Like we are all RPG fans and fans of things like critical role but when we play i feel like im the only one trying and no one is taking it serious. I know we're not actors but at least try and get into it, it's a rp game

Idk, just feel off after todays game.

Dumping art in the meantime
>>
As a player, I've done it in various forms, from having a IC diary, fleshing out a tribe, clan, family, merchant house, merc group, keeping communal notes and it's all for nothing. It impacts nothing, nobody bothers to read them, nobody comments.

I tell them they can read them and appreciate any feedback, but nothing ever comes of it. The GM will mutter something and then it's forgotten.

Bums me out.
>>
>>
>>51230976
>feels
>bad
>>
The only way I've found is to have a game setting that everyone really cares about. For example, the dnd games I'm usually a part of are a beer fueled derpfest.

However I really enjoy the 40k universe and the rouge trader game I used to be apart of, everyone else was as well. It was well paced, everyone gave a shit about their character, interactions rp etc.
>>
>>51231057
Yeah i get that, and part of the sandbox world i built was involving them with their own backstories for plothooks and story development
>>
I'm a player in a group that used to not do a lot of roleplaying. We even have one faggot that does nothing but metagame and worry about minmaxing efficiency and effectiveness. No one knew each other's character's names, or anything about them besides what they did in battle.

It continued until I started talking to all of them OOC and getting to know their characters and making efforts to "have fun".
>>
>>51231190
Also, post pictures of female dancers if you have them
>>
>>51230844
>>51231032
Can I join your game?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.