[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1287: Enhance/d/ Mastery Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 543
Thread images: 70

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51200827
>>
If I got Gamer's Mind from The Gamer, could I use Amazo to give Gamer's Mind to my total annihilation robots and make them immune from the warp's mental effects?
>>
>>51209381
Two slots =X2 Sherlock Holmes three slots =X4 Sherlock Holmes,You know multiplicative.
>>51209387
oh, then it's not. But Cracker Jack's build is okay.
>>
File: a-team.jpg (190KB, 1200x783px) Image search: [Google]
a-team.jpg
190KB, 1200x783px
Jumpers, do you and your companions have a name for your team as whole?
>>
>>51209428
To be fair, if one has enhanced mastery, one second of working in the kitchen and cooking is like ten minutes of trial and error. A minute is as good as spending eight hours. If you've spent ten minutes cooking a meal, you've got the competence you'd expect to have if you cooked for a full time job for two weeks.

The most broken thing to do with this, of course, is to go to the Sims after getting enhanced mastery, and promptly master EVERY MUNDANE SKILL EVER.
>>
>>51209449
So I just saw the enhanced mastery discussion. How much would a single purchase of Misc Meta give me for enhanced mastery, assuming I use all slots?
>>
>>51209355
Taken literally Enhanced Mastery clocks around 750X times as fast, Hours to Months in the words of the power.
>>51209373
It can and does in canon.
>>51209377
But I don't want to do CSI show forensics I want to look at someones coffee and figure out what they ate for breakfast.
>>51209428
L-lewd. What's next holding hands?
>>
>>51209459
>promptly master EVERY MUNDANE SKILL EVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSGWoXDFM64
>>
>>51209468
>holding hands
This is a SFW board, Herculanon. Please behave.
>>
>>51209483
I don't know if he can. I think he might be an addict.
>>
>>51209483
Like my father Zeus I just can't contain
all of this chaste hand holding with my waifu.
>>
>>51209501
>handholding with Zeus
He can still impregnate them that way.
>>
>>51209456

Yes
>>
>>51209468
Nah, it's x730.

365 (days in a year) divided by 12 (number of months) times 24 (hours in a day) = 730.
>>
>>51209512
Care to share with the rest of the class?
>>
How would you break this lancer out of killing everyone she loves?
>>
>>51209512
Nice, but it's already taken.
>>
>>51209463
about 250, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>51209508
No that's when he's "Hand holding" and the hand is his dick and it's being held inside them.
This is not an uncommon occurrence.
>>51209516
>730 isn't around 750
okay then
>>
>>51209519

No

>>51209526

Nope
>>
>>51209527
I wasn't sure if diminishing returns were a thing. Thanks anyways.
>>
>>51209527
250? For a single purchase with all slots? Seems a bit low, desu.
>>
tentacles and /d/
>>
Jumpers! What is something you always do in every single jump?
>>
>>51209477
Know, then, that you have put a smile on my face this evening. That was awesome to see pulled off.
>>
Question for KOTOR Anon, re-posted from last thread.
>Does the prohibition on companions buying companions in SW OT include droids? My companions need astromechs for their X Wings.
>>
Jumpers
Is there a type of perk that you HAVE to buy every time it's available?
>>
>>51209524
Be durable enough that she can't kill you, then just wait it out?
>>
>>51209527
Oh, actually man, I forgot to ask. Do Misc Meta powers grow like FISS does from childhood to adulthood? I know they grow slightly over time, but do they get the maturation growth as well?
>>
File: 1409833334069.jpg (313KB, 1526x1600px)
1409833334069.jpg
313KB, 1526x1600px
>>51209456
No, but I'm trying furiously to come up with one now.
>>
>>51209569
Intelligence/learning boosters
>>
>>51209551
I train heroes.

>>51209560
It is a glorious thing, indeed.

>>51209569
Keikaku perks.
>>
Guys what does Divinity as a stat does in Fate/?

Wiki and my nerds have no idea. Something about closeness with Gaia or something.

What if i bumped it to EX rank?
>>
>>51209569
Yes.

A neat perk.
>>
File: gogogo.png (57KB, 369x405px)
gogogo.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>51209551
Uh.

Hm, this is a tough one.

I'd say laze about and enjoy the sights, but due to drawbacks that's not always the case.

>>51209569
...Vanity perks.

More seriously, sensory boosts. I want to see (and hear/smell/taste/touch) infinity.
>>
>>51209456
Aside from myself and Frisk, most of our team consists of former villains. So we call our group Team Fresh Start.
>>
>>51209613
>I train heroes.
in what field?
>>
Question, the STC Printer item from Imperium allows us to turn blueprints we have into STCs, right? So we can then give these STCs to the Imperium without them screaming "HERESY!"?
>>
>>51209617
Val said a few threads ago that she wasn't sure and was going to look into it, so maybe ask her a few days from now. From what I remember she said something about Gaia not hating you as much.
>>
>>51209527
Wait, why does it take more than one slot for Enhanced Mastery?
>>
Is there any reason to get the MC-KUN Sage Mode thing if you're going to eat a Chakra Fruit?
>>
>>51209678
Different worlds need different types of heroes. And as a Jumper, I'm gonna have a large skillset anyway.

Generally it's about getting them to/manipulating them into following high ideals and making a difference. Along the way I try to give them the skills and abilities necessary to let them not be too overwhelmed.
>>
Anyone else a little concerned about what happens to all the NPCs in the dimension with Dimension Lord in DC Occult every jump?

Like I totally get why it shouldn't be a people storing thing but my peeps getting wiped out every 10 years is a bit troubling.

Do I get them back post jump or something?

Because if not that's kind of sad and if I do there's going to be an awful lot of goblins to house. I'd probably have to sort them out quite a few planets.
>>
>>51209728
It is really hard to find a Chakra fruit and the advanced sensory capabilities granted by SP Sage Mode might help your search?
>>
>>51209562
No companions means no companions. I'm afraid you'll have to buy or steal some astromech droids in-universe.
>>
>>51209728
Probably not. If it gives you what I think it does you'll have a ludicrous amount of chakra and all of the neat powers.
>>
>>51209747
Do you train canon heroes or do you make new ones?
Did you ever romance any of them?
>>
File: DSC_0039.jpg (688KB, 998x659px)
DSC_0039.jpg
688KB, 998x659px
What's the best 10CP Warehouse addition (besides Food Supply)? What's the option?

I was thinking GravityLink would be useless if it didn't allow a person to experience zero-G.
>>
>>51209527
>>51209724
Shit, purchase, not slot.
>>
>>51209686
Yup. The mechanicus will need time to confirm it's a "legitimate" STC, but it will be accepted after that.
>>
>>51209758
CJ changed that to them being persistent.
>>
>>51209569
I almost always take willpower, intelligence, and vanity perks whenever i see them.

Unless there's some really shiny perk that i wouldn't be able to afford. Then i get that instead.
>>
>>51209456
My PMDPartner, my rival from Yugioh, and I used to call ourselves "VVV". Although sometimes it would be altered to "Triple V", "Team V", or just "The Vs".
Because one of my earliest names was "Vita", see? In fact, it was the name Vee first knew me as. So, y'know. Vee, Vera, Vita. VVV.

Always in that order. Vee used to complain about being the first name, but, I argued, he was the one who always said he wanted to be a hero, and heroes always stand in front. Plus, Vera would complain if her name wasn't right in front of mine, and I liked to be in back anyway. AND, as the only guy in the trio, obviously he has to stand in front and do stuff for us.
And Vera would agree with all of that, and so Vee would always get outvoted.
Then we'd go around helping people or doing trivial things. Posing and making V-signs. V for Victory. Hah. So dumb.

... we haven't gone by that name in a long, long time, though. I forget when exactly we stopped.

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think Vera hangs out with Vee much anymore, either. She's always focused on the latest jump. Honestly, she's better at being a Jumper than me, since she's really good at sniffing out paths to power and isn't afraid of anything. But I'm the one with all the perks.

Vee just kindof drifts between the two of us, back and forth, back and forth.
He always seems kindof down. Aimless.
I've asked him if he needs anything, but he always says he's fine.

Oh well.
>>
Hey bancho the Detention drawback still lets you keep the discount from a normal home room right?
>>
>>51209575
yes.

>>51209456
Several:

>>the jumpsons&Lannister-Poovey&da Vinci foundation for the advancement of sapience.

>>神々のギャング

>>the bad moon motorcycle club

>>The United polystates of Poseidonvill,jumpsberg.The Shard And the Light of Terra

>>Organization Unknown

>>the Pantheon Institute for Self betterment and empowerment.

>> The Rick Sanchez research hospital For esoteric ailments.

>>the house of the eclipse.

>> the Truth Mill

>>51209724
because it's significantly above street level,Those three slots are supposed to add up to Spiderman villain you know.
>>
So, speaking of Naruto, I'm trying to decide on a summoning contract. Does it have to be mundane stufd

>>51209758
You can either have a copy of the Dimension be left behind in each jump with the people in it and you gaining similar people in the next one and they all sync up or combine post-spark or you can have them persist between jumps but they'll only be able to spend a limited amount of time outside of the Dimension. The final version of the jump will clear that up.
>>
>>51209856
What's the rate of growth for Misc Meta over time? How long would it take to double the effects?
>>
File: sC4Ay7E.jpg (349KB, 990x977px)
sC4Ay7E.jpg
349KB, 990x977px
>>51209790
>What's the WORST option?
derp.
>>
>>51209856
>TheoTech Inc.
>>
>>51209874
Same as FISS as you Age, up to the difference between adult and child,you should hit puberty in the jump so it's going to double ball you're there.
>>
What are the benefits of being a dead apostle in the Tsukihime jump?
>>
>>51209852
>>51209898
You saw this right?
>>
>>51209876
local Internet,there is no reason you can't just take portal and set up the portal somewhere with a Wi-Fi connection
>>
>>51209569
Willpower perks. I have so many willpower perks.

>>51209856
Neat, thanks.

>>51209871
Meant to say:

Does it have to be mundane animals or could I have something like "dragons" or "demons/Oni"?
>>
>>51209915
no I did not>>51209852
no it does not! You don't get a homeroom you're stuck in detention,that seems pretty obvious, doesn't it?
>>
>>51209871
Ah sweet I'd probably go with the latter then. Doesn't really matter if they're stuck in there, it's not that small.

I would probably need to do something to control the population though thinking about it.
>>
>>51209813
Cool. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51209856
>because it's significantly above street level
No, it's not. Like, not at all. Ever heard of Taskmaster? That's also discounted the fact that people like Batman are street-level.

Weren't you reminded that it's best to balance these things in a vacuum? Because someone with even three purchases of Enhanced Mastery would get raped by literally any version of Spider-man, even though two purchases is supposed to put you beyond him. Shit gets stupid whe you balance it against other perks. Danger Sense+Teleportation would be o-kay powers on their own, but combined make you basically undefeatable.
>>
>>51209926
The way it's phrased made it seem like a modifier to a homeroom not a normal one.
>>
>>51209919
Mundane animals, I think. Snake Sage mode turns you into a dragon, though.
>>
>>51209551
>Jumpers! What is something you always do in every single jump?
The cast.
t. slut jumper
>>
File: naruto fantasy.jpg (1MB, 1807x1152px)
naruto fantasy.jpg
1MB, 1807x1152px
>>51209944
>Snake Sage mode turns you into a dragon, though
what.
>>
>>51209931
Also the Mechanicus would be willing to shower you with gifts for an "intact STC".
They fucking gave a guardsmen squad of chucklefucks, who found a fragment of an STC, a planet each. To own.
>>
>>51209919
>>51209944
>>51209959
Ah, I should clarify that you don't actually become a dragon, but your form is based on it, or that's what Kabuto said at least. So a Snake Summon in Sage mode would become an actual dragon, I think.

>>51209959
Seriously? Wow. I did not know that. Thanks anon, that's really helpful!
>>
>>51209916
Sure, as long are you don't intend to ever close that portal. And not everyone has portals.
>>
>>51209959
I bet those guardsmen were kicking themselves later for not asking for TWO planets.
>>
>>51209958
>Sakura with an axe
Surprisingly good.
>>
>>51209977
Whoops, there should be a link to here >>51209958 for that first train of thought.
>>
>>51209788
>Do you train canon heroes or do you make new ones?
There's no typical profile. Random people wishing of greater things, second fiddles wishing to have a bit of spotlight, even defeated villains. It's also "dangerous" for people to owe me a big favor, because even if I fail to sense an heroic potential in them, I'm still gonna expect of them that they dedicate part of their life to making good around themselves. And I always check.

I'll help canon heroes if they're dysfunctional or if I think their odds are too unfair, but generally they can handle themselves. If they're doing great, I'll usually just teach them minor things that I foresee helping them down the line, but they're not gonna be my focus unless I want to alter their fate for some specific purpose down the line, or just entertainment.

>Did you ever romance any of them?
I'm ridiculously square and rigid when it comes to these things, so no.
>>
>>51209977
The Mechanicus are CONSTANTLY searching for STCs, like endlessly. Because of their worship of Technology.
They will fucking ADORE you if you found one for them, and didn't actively try to rake them over the coals for it.

>>51209986
Hey man they each got to be Planetary Governor, of good planets too not shit-tier ones, that's a DAMN fine reward in 40k.
>>
>>51209937
It says at the bottom of the option that it replaces your homeroom entirely, though.
>>
>>51209936
Batman is mid planetary and you know it and taskmaster fights the avengers on occasion. Plus he's not actually learning the skills so much as copying someone who actually has them perfectly. It comes with no understanding or thought it's Instant muscle memory, not practice and study,taskmaster can only get up to the level he can see someone do something at whereas this lets you get up to whatever level you want>>51209984
yeah you got me there but it's still a luxury
>>51210004
thank you
>>
>>51209930
>population control
Yeah, that's what I was thinking about.

>>51209944
Kabuto looked fuckin stupid, though.

Hmm... guess I'll just go with either wolves or frogs. Or I wonder if I could just contract with "nature" or some bullshit and get Hashman's sage mode, since I'm planning to take Wood Release?
>>
>>51209728
Well, you're not an Ototsuki, so there's no guarantee that you'll get the benefits that Kaguya did. You'll probably get something good, but it being the Rinnegan and Six Paths Senjutsu is not certain.
>>
>>51210003
Glad to know, stuff like that helps when I make plans for my chain. Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't seeing the Light of Terra get them really hyped up as well? Those are pretty rare in the current time period, right?
>>
>>51209871
A summoning contract has to be a mundane animal, but it doesn't have to be an animal that really exists in our world. I remember there were a bunch of people summoning leonopteryxes from Avatar, for example. The creature can't have any superpowers of its own, but it can be something weird and exotic so long as it falls within plausible biological origins.
>>
>>51210013
I thought you had given jumpmaking.

For a good reason.
>>
>>51209569
Any time there's a perk that lets me become aware of something I previously couldn't perceive, I have to buy it.
>>
File: 1172317494990.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px)
1172317494990.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>51210022
>Kabuto

going to have to disagree with you there, he looks pretty all right
>>
>>51210013
>Batman
>Mid-planetary
I want what you're smoking. He regularly loses to a fucking normal ass clown with a gun.
>>
>>51210069
What are some examples of these?

>>51210081
That's cape comics for you.
>>
>>51210054
>Pretty Rare.
Only 21 were confirmed to have even been made, one for Emps and one for each Primarch.
Any more than that are not confirmed, to my knowledge.

It is practically one of a fucking kind in the galaxy. "Hyped" is putting it mildly. Though they wouldn't be happy to see all of the Xeno-tech you likely upgraded it with.
>>
>>51209551
Try to be a good person
>>
File: konasle.png (89KB, 500x453px)
konasle.png
89KB, 500x453px
>>51209617
> http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill
> Divinity (神性, Shinsei) is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods.
> It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
I THINK that, aside from being a measure of your closeness to divinity, it also allows you to break through certain divine protections.
Notably, I think it's required to be able to hurt Buddha at the end of Fate/Extra.

>>51209569
Cuteness perks.
All the cuteness forever.

Though I am also quite fond of Fluffiness perks, and appearance perks that specifically target my hips.

>>51209551
EVERY jump? Geez, I dunno.
Lemmie think about it.

... procrastinate?
>>
>>51209569
I always try to resist the magic/tech perks, but in the end, I always cave and I purchase at least one of the two.

Also social perks.
>>
File: avx3-14 r.jpg (126KB, 922x649px)
avx3-14 r.jpg
126KB, 922x649px
>>51210013
Batman is absolute overselling of what someone with Enhanced Mastery can do. Also, BS on Batman being mid-planetary. And his real power is cash, btw. Someone with amazing skills and nothing else won't do shit with just those. Spider-man fought with the Avengers, too. What do you think someone who can punch really good is going to do with skill alone against someone who can lift cars and dodge bullets? Get raped, that's what.
>>
>>51210095
Yeesh, I didn't know that! And a few of those have been destroyed since then, like Horus' ship and I guess the Emperor's as well, huh? As for Xeno-tech, I went with the Guard companion, so I should be good on that account. Man, all this stuff I'm learning about the setting that I didn't even know!
>>
>>51210013
>Batman is mid planetary and you know it
Batman can pull mid planetary feats with enough money and prep time, he is not normally capable of such things.
>>
>>51210013
Oh, look at me, I can master 10 types of karate in a week. You know what good that alone does me against someone who can jump 50 feet in the air and throw a car through my face?
>>
>>51209569
Extra lives,I-frames and plot armor,I know I don't make the best decisions and I need insurance

>>51209551
And he has that At mid planetary levels, Cape comics are stupid this is Batman. He regularly fights people He Shouldn't be able to >>51210200
agreed but since he actually actively prepares and has ludicrous sums of money to spend on these things. He is effectively midplanetary
>>
>>51210068
He isn't making more jumps, he is working with a couple of people to improve one of his existing ones.
>>
>>51209225
SJ =/= strike.
>>
>>51210198
Gloriana-Class Ships are rare as HELL. 100% unique from top to bottom, not even made off of a template like every other ship-class.

Also there is other xeno-tech in LoT you can put on your ship than just the Companions stuff, mostly in the DLC. If you ignored all Xeno tech then you're good.
Otherwise? Hide it, hide it well.
>>
>>51210216
To be fair, that's like saying Trump is a lifewiper because he has nuclear launch codes.

But seriously though. Fuck Batman.

>>51210144
Muh Phoenix is a work of art, I don't care what anyone says.
>>
>>51210216
Okay, and Enhanced Mastery only makes you Batman with the most ludicrous of wank. Is Carmen Sandiego "effectively mid-planetary" because she can steal shit on that level?
>>
>>51210144
That fucking mugga bitch just can't deal with a little bit of stinger. What a loser.
>>
>>51209456
Family
>>
>>51210267
Carmen San Diego once stole the concept of language that's Low cosmic right there
>>
>>51210262
Sounds good to me, thanks for the info anon!
>>
>>51210212
In DC? A lot. Karate Kid once defeated half the members of the Fatal Five single-handedly. However, Batman is nowhere near Karate Kid's level, so I concede the point.
>>
Any place not Ben 10 where I can get a good heavily armed/armored RV for traveling in wasteland settings?
>>
>>51210309
Mad Max And devil may cry have good vehicle options.
>>
>>51210309
Sly Cooper.
>>
>>51210216
Enhanced Mastery doesn't give you plot armour you cretin.
>>
>>51210301
No problem! If you have any other questions I'll try to help. I don't know everything, nor even close to it. But I hopefully know enough to be helpful.
>>
>>51210345
plot armor doesn't exist in universe idiot,ergo, it cannot be counted among Batman's Abilities.
>>
>>51206412
>>51209225

Wow
No, I've got a couple of paste bin docs that I routinely delete and that's about it.

This guy has gone head first into the rabbit hole without any climbing gear.
>>
Jump #170 Sunrider
Starting Location: Cera (0)
Background: Starship Captain (100)

Perks:
*Delegation (0)
*Harem made Easy (300, Discount)

Vehicles
*Import Mech – Big O (400) as heavy artillery ryder
*Assault Carrier + Free Upgrades (0)

Equipment
*Naval Uniform (0)
*Ryder Suit (0)
*Companion Import (300)

Drawbacks
*Unlimited Paper Works (+100)

(So I have no Idea what the hell I am doing. Also yes I took the Harem perk, I started out as a bard jumper so I feel obligated to do so.)

Oh joy more mechs, this time with a side of politics and backstabbing. At first I was part of the Cera military so I was independent but they got Invaded by PACT. We joined up with the Alliance because… well the enemy of my enemy.

We fought with PACT and pirates all the while discovering the Alliance were also kind of dicks. Tension between me and them were growing high, I started to look for allies and Started to prepare to build my own faction.

Well a two way battle quickly became a 3 way battle as My Allies and I broke ranks, took over Ceras independently and declared ourselves independent. I then set up my production Items from Supreme commander and did the equivalent of “come at me bro.” as I started building Assault Carriers and Ryders upgraded with outworld tech.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51209449
Yes, but multiple purchases can't be stacked to make the same power more powerful.
>>
>>51210290
>stole the concept of language
What.
>>
>>51210409
They tried to glass the planet but their entire fleet was destroyed and my defenses proved strong enough to repel planet busting attacks. After that we got covert messages from the neutral rim planets still occupied asking for assistance. So soon we were building an alliance of our own.
After we started freeing planets I knew they would hit us hard, so I built a nanite cloud using a bunch ninite swarms boasting a modified fork of my mind from Eclipse Phase.

So they came to break us before we could be a threat to them. They sent their biggest and badest ships. Then were surprised and horrified when everything started shutting down. Their sensors could not pick up a nanite swarm infecting their systems. I offered them a surrender they agreed. As part of the surrender we would rejoin the alliance but they would adopt and adhere to a new constitution that basically red “Don’t be a dick” also their leadership would resign with new ones being elected.
>>
File: 1258353217708.jpg (245KB, 666x383px)
1258353217708.jpg
245KB, 666x383px
>>51210309
You get an RV with infinite fuel from Cabin in the Woods.
Then you modify the RV yourself, using Tankery skills picked up from Girls und Panzer.
>>
>>51210416
Yes it can.
>>
>>51210354
Hmm, I suppose I do have one more question. How big of a morale boost would the Light of Terra showing up to help the Imperium win a battle be? Like, say the Imperium is fighting a battle with some enemy fleet, and suddenly the LoT shows up and starts blasting away at the enemy forces. Would that mean anything for the Imperium other then "Hey, a big ship with big guns just showed up to help us. Neat!"?
>>
>>51210440
It depends on too many factors to reasonably say anything. Sorry. What Guard Regements, are there any inquisitors with them, if so who, any Space marines, if so who, etc.
>>
>>51210090
For example:
Soul Perception from Soul Eater (lets me see people's souls).
Treasure Sense from Slayers (good at finding valuables, sense magic items in 50km)
Rules of the Game from Mob (tell who the most dangerous people in the room are, keep track of loyalties, know how far you can push things without starting hostilities).
Darkness Traversal from Dark Souls 3 (sense any object or movement in 10m radius regardless of ambient light)
Colour Coded For Your Convenience from Gear Up (gives anyone hostile to me a red aura, neutral a blue aura and friendly/allied a green aura)
Compatibility from Serekei (can tell from a brief meeting how well I'll get along with someone)
It's A Trap from YuGiOh!, etc.
>>
>>51210216
He's effectively mid-planetary with money and training time. And Spider-man can get to his level /on top/ of what he already has through money and training time. Without his infrastructure behind him, Batman is still a normal human that can be sniped, get run over and die, dropped off a ledge and die, etc.
>>
>>51210361
Plot armor does exist in-universe. Read up on DC metaphysics, the world runs off of narrative logic. That's kind of important to understanding all of the big crossover events, they don't make any sense without that knowledge. It's also why there are several fourth wall-breaking characters, they know that they're works of fiction.
>>
>>51210463
Fair enough, no worries. Thanks for all your help, anon.
>>
>>51210488
No problem man.
>>
>>51210477
Hell, even Batman sort of knows. He said he won't kill the Joker because he thinks he'd be replaced by something worse.

He's probably right.
>>
>>51210422
http://q99.livejournal.com/485597.html
Carmen Sandiego is serious business, anon.
>>
>>51210475
The bottom middle one looks kind of cool actually.
>>
Alright folks, here it is: Kubo and the Two Strings version .9i. There’s still some editing that needs doing, so if you find something that sounds clunky or doesn’t make sense please point that out. Make other such critiques as you feel inclined.
>>
>>51210506
I look forward to killing the Joker when I get to Gotham. I already know exactly how it's going to go.

I just want to open up everyone else's eyes to it, and there is no way to do that without going through the process.
>>
>>51210539
Of course I forget my fucking name.
>>
File: 1406662681025.gif (364KB, 535x535px)
1406662681025.gif
364KB, 535x535px
>>51210520
>every last drop of salsa
>>
Wouldn't it be easy to just use telekinesis to break Batman's bones? Does his Bat-belt have something to prevent that?
>>
>>51210541
Do you have any anti-plot perks?
>>
>>51210564
Batman's greatest weapon is his mind.
He's not difficult for jumpers to defeat in open combat, the difficulty is getting him to fight you.
>>
File: Y_tho.jpg (7KB, 200x204px)
Y_tho.jpg
7KB, 200x204px
>>51210539
>landscape
>>
>>51210539
>>51210558
On a base level, it looks /amazing/. But the parts with lighter backgrounds are pretty hard to read, at least for me.
>>
>>51210609
It started off as normal letter format, but I got an idea that it'd be neat to do it landscape and do it up to look like letterbox. Depending on the feedback I get that may change.

>>51210626
Is it the font or the color?
>>
>>51210577
Yes, but I don't intend to use them.

Actually you know what, disregard that plan, I'm going to run for President instead.
>>
>>51210564
His back has been broken several times in different continuities, then he builds robotic crutches and comes back.

>>51210541
I think pulling the same deal as Sam Vimes in Night Watch would be more satisfying:
>"The machine ain't broken, Carcer. The machine is waiting for you," he said, tearing a sleeve off the man's own shirt and fashioning it into a crude binding for his ankles. "The city will kill you dead. The proper wheels'll turn. It'll be fair, I'll make sure of that. Afterward, you won't be able to say you didn't have a fair trial. Won't be able to say a thing, haha. I'll see to that, too..."
>>
>>51210595
That's easy.
1) Go to Wayne Manor
2) Grab Alfred when he answers door
3) Go to Gotham PD
4) Grab Commissioner Gordon
5) Wait for Batman to show up
>>
>>51210595
you know there is a perk in sunless sea that lets you harm someone physically with insults. If you really wanted to take down batman with style. Get a microphone. Get him to listen to you. Go through all of his flaws, all of the times he screwed up and all of the stuff he selfishly lets happen. Then drop the mic and walk away as he spontaneously combusts.
>>
>>51210663
Font doesn't help and the white blends in with bits of the images.
>>
>>51210679
>implying a jumper is a match for Alfred and Gordon when they aren't holding back
>>
>>51210663
Mostly the color.

I kinda like the font, but I guess it doesn't help.
>>
>>51210679
>Thinking you can just KIDNAP Alfred
Bro, he has a shotgun. In Batman's house.

Gordon sure, but don't fuck with Alfred.
>>
>>51210687
>>51210687
I'm planning on revamping it in the morning and rereleasing based off of thread commentary. Reworking the text is now on the to-do list.
>>
>>51210539
Kewl.
>>
>>51210539
>Comprehensive Collection
YES. THIS IS PERFECT.
>>
File: the butlering.jpg (2MB, 5000x1880px)
the butlering.jpg
2MB, 5000x1880px
>>51210691
I know you don't fuck with Alfred, but is Gordon really in the same league?
>>
>>51210755
Gordon got raped by the Joker, he is nowhere near Alfred's league
>>
>>51210520
>The Dykes
Oh my.
>>
>>51210755
I swear to God, that was the hypest shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>51210742
>>51210748
Glad ya like it.
>>
>>51210792
Yeah, but it was in a comic written by Alan Moore. Everybody gets raped in his stories, they don't really count.
>>
>>51210803
>not knowing about the netherlands' famous water management systems
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flood_control_in_the_Netherlands
>>
>>51210792
Is this the real reason for him wanting Batman to rape the Joker?
>>
>>51210755
>pic
Hahawut
>>
>>51210851
>Bruce, I forgive you for not saving me. But why on God's Earth is -he- still unraped?
>>
>>51210899
>But why on God's Earth is -he- still unraped?
Spiderman is a Marvel character.
>>
>>51210755
Gordon can take a shot and keep standing, but yeah, no, he doesn't have shit on Alfred.
>>
File: skip2.jpg (74KB, 460x222px)
skip2.jpg
74KB, 460x222px
>>51210928
>Spiderman
About that...
>>
>>51210361
Does generalized Alpha-Technological Skill offer anything that a data dump and some learning doesn't?

I'm thinking about getting the enhanced mastery meta combo as a teacher, and I took the Balance of Power drawback, so I've got time on my hands.
>>
Jump#35: Lost Odyssey

Male
Pirate * IT'S A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME
Immortal - 200 * Sure, why not?
Khent

Swashbuckler - 0
Resist, Nullify, Absorb - 300

Immortality - 0 * I have so many healing factors.
Skill Linking - 0
Skill Transference - 0

Eternal Magic Engine - 500 * You fucking what, mate?

I have no goddamn clue what's going on, but who gives a shit? I'm a pirate.
>>
>>51209856
>because it's significantly above street level
What.
>>
>>51211021
IIRC, bancho said that Alpha Technological skill is also a general mind/brain enhancement.
>>
>>51210539
>>51210558
Why bother with this? It's not a major property so it's not going to get a whole lot of discussion. Spending that much time on something that gets ignored doesn't make much sense.
>>
Do you have a website like this dedicated to you jumpers?
http://iswolverinestilldead.com/
>>
>>51211251
Wolverine's still dead?

Huh.
>>
>>51211232
Gr8 b8, m8.
>>
>>51211251
>118 weeks
Is this a record?
>>
>>51209551
Buy some books.
>>51209569
Luck Perks, PTV Variations, Information Gathering Perks, Companion Imports.
>>
>>51211266
Yeah, they gave him a decent send-off. It was a retarded contrivance that killed him, which only follows as that's what's been keeping him alive for however long.

>>51211232
There's no good answer to that.
>>
>>51211289
Well over 2 years has to mean something right?
>>
>>51211266
Old Man Logan is filling in the claw+sideburn position.
>>51211289
I don't know. Still two years is pretty good for a guy like Wolvie.
>>51211302
It's not the worst comic book death. Never forget Superboy Prime killing people because he's a dumbass.
>>
>>51211273
I'm not wrong though.

>>51211302
At least you're honest with yourself.
>>
>>51211317
Probably that he doesn't fit Marvel's new politically charged marketing campaign and he'll only come back when A) Those people wake up and realize their sales are tanking harder so they do everything they can to pander to old fans in hopes of making money or B) Fox gives them back the rights.
>>
>>51211323
>It's not the worst comic book death. Never forget Superboy Prime killing people because he's a dumbass.
That's both unfortunate and true.

>Old Man Logan
Wasn't that just a one-off run?
>>
Where's the His Dark Materials jump on the drive?
I'm not seeing it in Images or Need Images (A-M or jumps with folders).
>>
>>51211354
It's not complete.
>>
>>51211348
Nah they've kept him around for some other books. Basically Old Man Logan goes all Papa Wolverine for his clone daughterus.
>>
>>51211348
>Wasn't that just a one-off run?
/Spoiler warning/
The Logan from that universe came to 616, at the end of his original wasteland story line.
>>
>>51209532
>Take the perk that lets you get anything pregnant, regardless of biology, common sense, or even decency
>Fem jumper accidentally gets their husbando pregnant
I've been thinking about this all day and I've been wracking my brain trying to decide where it would come out.
>>
>>51211232
There are literally, like 10 IPs that get a "whole lot of discussion" around here. And quite a few of them aren't even major properties. Are you just saying that people should stop making jumps entirely?
>>
>>51211361
It's not in the WIP folder either.
>>
>>51210959
I believe anon was referring to Muh Pheonix, in which Spiderman is a hardcore rapist and degenerate, with a stinger on his dick. He rapes Wolverine. 'Off screen', of course.
>>
>>51211392
Things generally only go there when abandoned.
>>
>>51211376
Ugh.

>>51211370
Hulk and his spawn were pretty hilarious in that run.
>>
>>51211399
>in which everyone is a hardcore scumbag and degenerate
FTFY. It's not like it's not funny, though.
>>
>>51211391
No, I benefit from their creativity. It just doesn't make any sense to make something if it's not going to get any use / feedback.
>>
>>51211417
It WAS pretty funny…

Personally I'm bringing 'mugga' to every Marvel universe there's a jump for. It's a great fucking word.
>>
>>51211449
I'd jump Muh Phoenix.
>>
>>51211449
We already have a "Mugga of Gods and devils".
>>
File: 1409018001437.png (69KB, 900x900px)
1409018001437.png
69KB, 900x900px
>>51211438
Honestly this could be applied to tons of jumps really.
Not many get discussion or attention.
By your logic there's no reason to go beyond 10 or so jumps based off of the top places of discussion.
Anons make jumps because they enjoy the setting and want to explore it themselves and for others to enjoy it too.
The only benefit is personal. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>51209551
Shitpost. I don't care if there is no internet. I make like the romans and find a wall.
>>
If I take I Cheat from JLD and Conjoined Conjures from CCS, could I selectively choose /not/ to combine certain aspects?
>>
File: DEJA VU.png (216KB, 640x688px)
DEJA VU.png
216KB, 640x688px
>>51211438
>It just doesn't make any sense to make something if it's not going to get any use / feedback.
[DISTINCT SOUNDS OF EUROBEAT IN THE DISTANCE]
>>
>>51209551
Watch tv shows that don't exist in other worlds.
>>
>>51211515
>I don't care if there is no internet.
That's what Hero BBS is for.
>>
>>51211534
I'd think your magic would be pretty much plug-and-play at that point.

Throw in some intelligence boosters and you might even be able to put together a multiversal grand theory of unified magic somewhere around the time you spark.
>>
>>51211380
Out of his thigh or skull by Greek mythology conventions.
>>
>>51210539
All the perks and stuff look good.
Ignore baitposter anon, obtain satisfaction.
>>
File: 1183946242224.jpg (57KB, 500x640px)
1183946242224.jpg
57KB, 500x640px
Well I finished off my list of Jumps to roll for. So I need 7 more jumps and I am looking.for suggestions. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken. http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt
>>
>>51211587
Fanboy and Chumchum.
>>
>>51211587
Geneforge, you need to be able to make life.
>>
>>51211587
Nechronica.

Also Kubo, since that's finished, apparently? Or at least jumpable.
>>
>>51211587
Who framed Roger rabbit
>>
>>51210539
Drawback: One-eyed (+200)
>Blind, guess I'll be relying on the Force to help me "see".

Background: Guide
Perks: Hardfought Harmony (-200), Vows Made and Vows Kept (-300), Bright Tones, Warm Heart (-100), Magic Pipe (-200), Wicked Blades (-400)

One of my more tragic origin stories it seems, sworn to serve and defend Hanzo and his clan and failing in my duty, left blinded by wounds suffered in the battle. With no one wanting a failed blind warrior the following years are spent drowning my sorrows in saki and playing music for money. But now, by luck or fate, after arriving in a new village I discover the son of Hanzo and begin my path to redemption.
>>
>>51211534
That's kind of how they already worked.
>>
>>51211587
The new Fate jump
>>
File: byGenelJumalon.jpg (56KB, 894x894px)
byGenelJumalon.jpg
56KB, 894x894px
>>51211633
Oh, and pic related
>>
>>51211587
FREE CHOICE!
>>
File: Heoric_Pose.png (303KB, 600x677px)
Heoric_Pose.png
303KB, 600x677px
>>51211633
>>51211651
First build!

Sounds like a neat run. You've seen the movie I take it?
>>
>>51211587
Reborn and Sitcom.
>>
>>51211587
Generic sports jump, dinosaur soccer mode
>>
>>51211597
>>51211597
>>51211610
>>51211622
>>51211632
Added to the list
>>51211648
I already did that I retconned my old fate jump
>>51211658
Well I usually do but ok if I roll it I get to pick any jump I want.
>>
>>51211505
Yes, actually.
>>
File: TamaCC.png (215KB, 400x400px)
TamaCC.png
215KB, 400x400px
>>51205555
You still get drawback CP yes.

>>51207995
Can you build his sheet to a mostly accurate level?

>>51209617
Below EX? Not much, just what it says. Above EX? Proof that almost no one does the slightest research of their own apparently but I'll explain. It makes you a full fledged Divine Spirit and they have this thing called Authority. As far as I can tell, this is like a limited level of reality warping where things happen because a Divine Spirit wants them to. Problem is that while Servants with EX in Divinity can make use of this, it hurts them. And it hurts more the bigger the effect they're trying to do is. Buying EX does give you this ability but it won't suddenly make you Amaterasu level in power or anything. You're the same power level you were before, you just gain this new ability/type of nature, so Authority alone won't help much without you improving in power other ways to handle it more.
>>
>>51211674
Yep, loved it. Still hurts my brain how the Smurfs movie makes 500 million and Kubo barely scraped a profit.
>>
>>51209444
Would you mind quoting the two of those at me?
>>
>>51211683
Added and stored for later
>>51211730
Stored for later.
>>
>>51211597
Wait. That's a thing? We have that?
>>
>>51211794
Yeah, I'm just hoping they get some kinda nod at the Oscars. Nike money is the only thing keeping that studio afloat unfortunately.

Anyway, glad you liked the jump.
>>
>>51211806
>As an ordinary person dragged into the Abyss, the ability to keep your cool is virtually priceless. With the flip of a mental switch, you can enter a state of mind in which panic, fear, rage, and other extreme emotions cannot exist for more than a few seconds. But order now, and we’ll also throw in immunity to just about every mental effect you can think of. Hypnosis? Immune. Sleep spells? Immune. Perception filters? Immune. Earworms and other memetic hazards? Immune.

>Amazo’s Backup Memory: This memory stick contains the encrypted memories of the android Amazo, and more importantly, contains the information on how the android replicated the abilities of the Justice League. After breaking the encryption you will have all the information you need to incorporate superhuman abilities you possess into your technology, creating machines that speak to each other with telepathy, process information with super speed, lift great weights with actual super strength and more.
>-Amazo’s Backup Memory works on all “powers”, so long as their source isn’t magical/spiritual in nature.
>>
>>51211251
>http://q99.livejournal.com/485597.html
>>51211266
He died? ...How?
>>
>>51211759
I'm assuming it wouldn't work, but could I use Ensoul to give the ability to use a Reality Marble?

Mainly because I want to give Tenten UBW.
>>
>>51211587
What jumps let me get a mecha made out of cardboard?
>>
>>51211897
I don't think you can use Ensoul to give abilities to existing things. Isn't it just for creating things with one of your abilities?
>>
>>51211897
Pretty sure that Val said NPs couldn't be given through Ensoul yesterday.
>>
>>51211848
Depends on if you think the Gamer's perks are magic or not. As far as I know, they run on fiat, but pretty much everything in the setting is magic of one form or another. The Gamer specifically is a gift from Gaia, IIRC.

So, probably not?
>>
>>51211916
Did I? Shit I must've been way more tired then I thought cause I can't remember that at all. Link me?
>>
>>51211865
iirc he lost he healing factor(I don't know how or why), but ultimately he was actually encased in liquid adamantium.
>>
>>51211865
Err, I don't remember exactly. His healing factor got turned off somehow. There was a whole event.

>>51211913
I just meant create an item that could do it and give it to her.
>>
>>51211643
Uh, pretty sure it isn't. Or at least I'm pretty sure that CC is literally everything, and you can't choose not to combine something.
>>
>>51211865
>He died? ...How?
He was trapped in a shell of molten adamantium, my money's is on something eventually cracking him open to find his healing factor has kept him alive.
>>
File: Chroma-Squad-1.jpg (88KB, 1280x800px)
Chroma-Squad-1.jpg
88KB, 1280x800px
>>51211907
Chroma Squad
>>
>>51210361
Can I give Misc Meta and Rainmaker Kid powers self-toggles?
Also, could I use Misc Meta to get Toggle?
>>
>>51211936
I guess.
>>
>>51211945
How durable is it?
>>
>>51211958
Huh. Okay then. Thanks.
>>
Ignore the Saberfaces for a second. Who's the best warrior waifus in Fate?
>>
>>51212011
Tight Tits Sensei!
>>
>>51212011
Probably a Rider, they're all pretty great.
>>
>>51212011
Scathach.
>>
>>51212011
>>51212023
>>
A while age TopHat imaged some jumps, and the text files were deleted from the drive.

Does anyone have the latest text versions of the Matrix, Van Helsing, and Spyro the Dragon Jumps?
>>
>>51211940
Does that mean they'll ignore one of his few actual weaknesses?
>>
>>51211925
Wasn't yesterday, but I think the answer was more: "It depends." Dunno, wasn't too clear.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51164054/#51171412
>>
>>51211907
any jump with cardboard boxes and enough imagination~!
Heck, why restrict yourself to jumping? Why not make a cardboard mecha right! now!
>>
>>51212011
Tigh- >>51212023>>51212028>>51212029
Damnit.

NOBU is pretty great, too.
>>
>>51212049
Comics Wolverine needs to breath?
Weird. The movie version of him seems to handle two lungs full of water for an indeterminate amount of time just fine.
>>
>>51210361
If I get 3 Alpha-Technological skills, Gene-Therapy, Xeno-Biology, and Medicine, could I reverse engineer FISS and give it to people?
>>
>>51210539
Visually, this looks amazing, but do you have a plain text version for a bit easier reading?
The The background is not so bad, but the font style is straining to read. And give me flashbacks to why I never read half of the NWoD books, because they kept putting the flavor sections in fancy font, instead of readable script.
>>
File: 1484318782453.jpg (118KB, 630x835px)
1484318782453.jpg
118KB, 630x835px
Is there a weapon like the twin blades from hero's bbs jump that I can split apart
>>
>>51212061
Well in a jump you can use your Cardboard Mecha (or box with Mecha written on it) to defeat real mech. This works best to humiliate particularly annoying pilots.
>>
>>51212150
One in Sly Cooper, yes.
>>
>>51211939
I thought that Stupid_Dog made a ruling that you could use Conjoined Conjures to put together magic systems in whatever form you want. Haven't been able to actually find it. But I Cheat explicitly says you can put together magic systems in whatever way you want.
>>
File: bs0Wu6o.jpg (133KB, 1009x783px)
bs0Wu6o.jpg
133KB, 1009x783px
>>51212097
Apparently.

Also, just thought of something interesting, are there any Marvel or DC properties set in WW2 that could be made into jumps? Fighting Nazi's alongside superheroes sounds really fun.
>>
>>51212037
>>
>Have you ever gotten to the point where if a Certain Plot point comes up in something, you immediately just kind of sigh and stare at the screen, just because it's come up so much?
>Well clearly not, because if you were capable of that, you wouldn't make me Blind for the dozenth time!
Well anyways, I guess I'm another one of Kubo's Aunts, but less evil because love redeems and Heaven is boring. On the downside, not being a terrible Aunt seems to have offended the Heavens, so I'm going to be spending the ten years erasing a lot of memories and not going out much at night. At least I can spend the time I would spend outside during the night to work on some Origami, right?
>>
>>51212173
That seems to be the way people treat CC, but I haven't seen anything to substantiate it, either in the jump or in the archives.
>>
How do I unlock my full potential a la Gohan?
>>
>>51212175
Maybe a Golden Age Marvel jump?
>>
>>51212204
Get ALL the softcap perks.
>>
>>51212049
I'm not sure that is an actual weakness of his, just something people have assumed. And It's not like he's willing to actually test if he can drown. Besides he has died to various things in different comics, but also survived those things in other situations. Like he actually killed himself(time travel fuckery not actually suicide), in the age of ultron comics, assumption being that he cut his head off, but I think it was out of panel. But he has survive a hell of a lot worse than decapitation in other comics.
>>
>>51212175
As long as you add the option to fight heroes alongside the Nazis I'm game.
>>
>>51212175
The Invaders. You can hang-out with Captain America, The Human Torch, and Namor and punch out Hitler.
>>51212212
I feel like the Golden Age is a bit diverse for a single jump.
>>
>>51212145
I'm gonna fiddle with it in the morning and make some fixes based on thread feedback. I've already decided that I need to rework the text somehow. I may swap it to letter style as opposed landscape and go with images up top and white on black text below.

I want to keep it imaged, I just need to figure out how to best do that. Anything else you think needs work?
>>
>>51212230
Yes, but how do I unlock via ritual/item/funny dance/etc without training?
>>
>>51211897
>>51211913
In this case you could use Ensoul to make a spirit that could manifest your Reality Marble. The Demon Lord Capstone of Hero BBS could also do it.

They would not necessarily even need to be sapient or physical. You would end up making a spiritual attachment that you could give to someone, and they could use the RM through it.

This is sort of like the idea you see in some media that Angels have something additional/extra called a Grace that gives them their Angel Powers, without which they are a normal human soul or something. Supernatural had it, and Dresden implied it in Skin Games. So you could to this, make a spiritual component that is technically independent, but can interface with someones soul to grant abilities.
>>
If you had Omega Self-Molecular manipulation so you don't need your brain, does your consciousness stay with your head or your body if you get decapitated?
>>
File: 0f2.gif (1MB, 480x270px)
0f2.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>51212204
Well, first you find a big fat guy, and then you get him to place his hand on you.
>>
>>51212194
Thanks!
>>
>>51212280
Probably just the biggest piece of your body that's left in any situation?
Not the jumpmaker, though.
>>
>>51212195
Well, being a not terrible Aunt may put you on the run but at least you've got that sweet vocal reverb, right?
>>
>>51212231
>assumption being that he cut his head off, but I think it was out of panel. But he has survive a hell of a lot worse than decapitation in other comics.
I understand what you're saying since comicbook writers change their characters power levels all the time, but drowing, or at least brain cell destruction, always seemed like a smart and plausable way to kill Wolverine.

Also decapitation? Really? They couldn't have been more creative after we've seen Wolverine ripped in half and reduced to a skeleton from a nuclear explosion?

>>51212212
>>51212238
>>51212241
I'm not really planning on making the jump. I just thought it seemed like a cool idea.
>>
>>51209569

Willpower/intelligence.

Anything that offers a way to get unique materials after leaving a jump so I'll never run out of something.
>>
>>51212353
If he's been reduced to a skeleton, I'm pretty sure brain cell destruction is not a thing he needs to worry about.
>>
>>51212280
>>51212332
Anomalous Physiology from the SCP Foundation jump is made for this.
>...the only things you lose as a result of the loss of your head are control of your body and the ability to see. Your consciousness stays with the larger piece, and the only way to kill you is to destroy you completely, and not even leave a trace of dust, or cellular remains, behind.
>>
>>51205260
Homeworld has a Hyperspace realm similar to but not the same as Star Wars.

Supreme Commander has wormhole tunneling, but presumably that only works in quantum universes and may need retuning to work in other quantum universes (instead of exploding or worse) depending on the GUT constants involved.

Elite Dangerous has frame shifting, but (repeat as above).

Lyrical Nanoha has dimensional travel, but (repeat as above plus "magic").

D&D has... well, various methods, but they all involve "magic" or "psionics" or "it's impossible but we do it anyway" effects that may not exist in other universes.

I hope you're noticing the trend here: the nature of FTL is heavily dependent on what multiverse you're in.

If you're looking for a DIY one-type-fits-all-multiverses-no-exceptions-no-unobtanium FTL then rather than having to rely on CP fiat-backed FTL, I suspect you're going to have to invent it yourself.
>>
>>51209993

Well, she does have super-strength, so...

Jumpers! Once you've taken super-strength perks, have you begun wielding weapons of a ridiculously improbable size, just because you can?
>>
>>51212353
Well a wolverine that was only like a few days or something younger killed older wolverine out of panel after they talked about which one of them had to go. iirc all we see though is wolverine coming back with his claws dripping blood.

He also got killed by Kitty Pride in one comic where she displaced his brain and skull with her hand. Though if that is actually a canon thing she could actually do or just something thought up for that one story that isn't canon to 616 I don't know.
>>
>>51212420
No. There's all kinds of leverage problems inherent in weapons that size, a small but precise wounds will kill something just as dead.
>>
>>51212470
Are you complaining about realism with magic ninja wizards?
>>
>>51212074
>NOBU is pretty great, too.

The historical figure, Arjuna, or the Voice Actor of Arjuna who sacrifices his wallet for thighs?
>>
>>51212420
No. Though sometimes I'll shapeshift my weapon to enormous lengths to stab a motherfucker I don't feel like walking to.
>>
>>51212420
I'm mostly a magic/tech jumper, but I've picked up a few strength perks along the way. Enough that I can pull up small trees and hit people with them.

While screaming "Arbor Day!"

I find this way too amusing to do to monologing villains.
>>
>>51212491
If I was going to abandon all realism, I'd use a gun made out of bombs that I could also stab people with.
>>
>>51212420
Fuck yes.
>>
>>51209958
>Kakashi as a wizard
That seems about right–
>Sasuke as a little bitch – I mean elf.
Perfect. Fits his whiny emo personality to the letter.
>>51212420
>weapons of a ridiculously improbable size
No, but I did start making my weapons heavier and denser.
Nothing like setting a 12 ton staff down.
Through someone's engine block.
And a little bit into the asphalt.
Kind of a bitch if I drop it in soft soil, though.
>>
>>51212470
Not if they're too big for your weapon to penetrate beyond the skin.
>>
File: FGO_Demon_Archer.png (351KB, 512x724px)
FGO_Demon_Archer.png
351KB, 512x724px
>>51212504
Oda "I'll kill god. WITH GUNS." Nobunaga
>>
>>51212576
Hit them more, cut your way deeper. Swim your way through their blood and rip their heart out from the inside!
>>
>>51212395
So basically your existence is ties to the matter that makes up your body, not to the configuration.

I am now imagining you being reduced to a really dissed off Neutron, with all your psychic abilities that do not need a body. And the SCP is trying to keep you in place long enough for the literal Disintegration Ray to arrive from another location, or through you in a black hole or something...
>>
>>51212169

Thank you m dear anon,Now I can make my Dandere a twin and they will both have a pair a twins ha ha
>>
>>51212037
I found Spyro on 4plebs, but the Van Helsing has not been posted in long enough it has timed out.
Anyone here have the text version of Van Helsing?
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>51212262
Kinda depends on what you want to strengthen?

There are perks in both Megas XLR and Youtube jump that allow you to replace training by playing videogames, if you're into that.
Kung Fu Hustle has a perk that lets you gain durability in small measures to anything you can endure, so performing low-grade masochism on yourself will actually make you tougher. Y'know, electric shocks, thumbtacks, whatever works. Gradually upgrading as you gain more resistance.
You can buy Leaky Limiter from Mushoku Tensei, which causes your magic pools to slowly increase with training... but training in this case would just be regular use, so anything that drains mana from you consistently would count. You could even create some kind of mana draining item to do the same effect.
Chakra from Naruto works the same way. Use more, get more, and there are canon items that drain chakra over time, like that fish guy's sword, which I believe is purchasable.
You could wear weighted clothing, I guess. Though that's obviously better with some kind of soft cap perk in effect.
Oh, and Generic Xianxia explicitly mentions being able to create items that upgrade your chi reserves or make you stronger through consumption, y'know, potions and such.

>>51212420
I'm more into the "ridiculously flashy" look than "oversized".
But I have been known to occasionally wield a bigass scythe. It's an incredibly impractical weapon, y'know. That's why it's fun!
>>
>>51212657
The phrase "trace of dust, or cellular remains" suggests that you do need a minimum mass to retain your existence, it's just very small. Around 100 micrometers, going by the size of a blood cell.
>>
File: EyebrowWiggleIntensifies.gif (435KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
EyebrowWiggleIntensifies.gif
435KB, 720x404px
>>51212420
>have you begun wielding weapons of a ridiculously improbable size, just because you can?

I've been wielding one since Bodymod.
>>
File: all fine here.jpg (43KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
all fine here.jpg
43KB, 680x453px
>>51209575
>do Misc Meta powers grow like FISS
>>51209856
>yes
>>51209874
>what's the rate of growth for Misc Meta
>>51209898
>Same as FISS as you Age, up to the difference between adult and child,you should hit puberty in the jump so it's going to double ball you're there.

1. Do I need to include that in the next update to the PDF? Because while I know all powers get the synergy effect - which I was under the impression was you being taught/learning how to use what you had most effectively - currently only Miscellaneous Meta has "grows with time and training" clause, FISS doesn't have that line and instead in fact has "cannot be improved in any conventional way".

2. Does this growth "cap out" upon reaching adulthood? For both powers or for only FISS (because MM still has the "with training" clause)?

Also, while I've got you, in the Notes it has:

>No, you can't use anything generic to enhance anything specific.

What's that referring to?
>>
>>51212420
Nope, stick with my whips
>>
>>51212781
/stupid pedant mode engaged!
Technically since it says remains, plural, rather than remnant, singular, it suggests you need at least _two_ cells.
>>
>>51212962
I assume you meant to link to >>51212775
>>
>>51212978
Uh, yes, yes I did. WTF?
>>
>>51212962
Hey, since Dragon Ball did not offer the Perk, we need to get our "From a SINGLE Cell" trope perk somewhere.
Please stop ruining our dreams...
>>
>>51212962
No, a remains is a single item. English is a weird language.
>>
>>51212962
Not necessarily. It says you need cellular remains, so you could even go further and say that it's referring to the parts of a destroyed cell.
>>
>>51213025
Omega-level Self-molecular Manipulation can do that when combined with Omega-level Healing Factor. Sadly, CJ noped "From a SINGLE Molecule".
>>
>>51212550
>Sasuke as a little bitch – I mean elf.
>Randomly overpowered bloodline
>The plot fellates the Uchiha
>He's easily the girliest looking on the team.
Holy shit this is accurate.
>>
File: 1479735329926.jpg (125KB, 379x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479735329926.jpg
125KB, 379x468px
How do I get breastmancy?
>>
>>51213026
My bad.
>>51213035
And this is another good point. I am shot down in flames. Abandon aircraft!
>>
>>51213067
Be issei from dxd? Use the various godhood and demigodhood methods to become a fertility god/ess?
>>
>>51213067
...that depends. What does breastmancy actually do?
>>
>>51213141
>mancy
>combining form
>suffix: -mancy
>divination by a specified means.
>>
>>51213096
Would enough love of boob in DxD allow ou to use titacular theurgy or is it just an Issei thing?
>>
>>51210539

Origin: Drop In
Drawbacks: Uncontrolled Powers (+200)
Free Perks: Laika Lines (painting, drawing), Origami
Bought Perks: Hope and Heartstrings (200), Faithful Following (300), Anthropomartial Arts (100), On the Wings of Golden Herons (500)
Items: Open Invitation (free), Comprehensive Collection (100)

Jumper has never seen this movie and accidently wanders away from the plot. After lengthy travels, he ends up at a large town. He spies a vendor selling paints and promptly loses control of his newfound creative powers. Several hours later he awakens from a daze, half naked and covered head to toe in stolen paint. In front of him is a dazzlingly beautiful freshly painted mural. Behind him is a murmuring crowd. He turns around with a fine deer in headlights expression and the crowd bursts into applause. The best dressed member of the crowd rushes up with gleaming eyes and introduces themselves as a local lord. They nearly beg the Jumper to stay and enjoy their patronage. A confused Jumper agrees and the lord pays off the battered paint merchant (who was apparently vigorously kungfu-ed by Jumper in his mad artist haze).

Jumper spends the jump becoming an increasingly notable artist, infamous for bizarre fits of sleep-painting. The locals get surprisingly used to an unconscious Jumper busting into their homes in the middle of the night to sketch a masterpiece onto their chamberpot or some such. Over time most of the town's public buildings feature lavish murals that tell stories like nothing else in the world (shamelessly ripped from things in the Comprehensive Collection, but they don't need to know that). The town begins to attract a faithful following of visitors who come to appreciate the murals and speculate about what they mean.

The years pass in a mad artistic haze and when the time is up, Jumper moves on.
>>
>>51213141
It obviously allows one to summon and commune with breasts.
>>
>>51213176
>Jumper can tell how the date will end by looking at her boobs
>>
>>51213198
>Jumper gets slapped for staring at her boobs for thirty seconds.
>"I saw that coming."
>>
>>51213141
It gives the user breast based power, namly the ability to control them and draw strength from them.
>>
>>51213178
Maybe picking breasts as your focus with the I am the bone of my sword perk in the new fate jump would help?
>>
>>51213176
>breast divination

>>51213187
>breast summoning

>>51213226
>breast control and gaining power from breasts

Man, breastmancy covers a long range, doesn't it?
>>
>>51213256
The range really depends on the cup size.
>>
>>51213270
Would that mean a jumper with cow tits would have a natural talent for breastmancy?
>>
File: thumbsupqrtoiq908q589qr.gif (7MB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsupqrtoiq908q589qr.gif
7MB, 300x320px
>>51213183
Good use of drawbacks. 10/10
>>
File: snapshot20081001233106.jpg (23KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20081001233106.jpg
23KB, 400x219px
>>51213067
There's a perk in Black Dynamite that grants you scientific knowledge of how to create chemicals that alter body parts on a subset of the population. In the movie, this is used to give black men tiny dicks through beer, but this could easily be altered by the wording of the perk to alter breast size in women.
After that, you can convert scientific procedures that you are personally capable of performing into magic spells with Crimson Saint from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King.

Going further, you could use Dark Wisdom from Overlord (LN) to convert that spell into any other magic system.
Banjo Kazooie has Magitech, which enables all spells to easily mesh into technology, and Gargoyles has Technosorcery, which allows for easy use of spells THROUGH technology.
So, with those and a little setup you could potentially, say, cast a spell through a wide reaching hijacked signal and change the breast size of any women who were watching TV or listening to the radio that day.

You're welcome.
>>
>>51212420
Only when it's a Hope construct. Regular weapons are mostly normal, but if you don't go all-out ridiculous when channeling Hope you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>51212678
I meant to post it as well but I had to go outside.
>>
>>51213317
...damn Konata, your mad science skills scare me sometimes.
>>
>>51213348
oh noooo

Holy shit, are you okay, man?
>>
>>51213178
Yes.
>>
File: Forte_B.png (136KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Forte_B.png
136KB, 960x800px
>>51213299
They're better off being dragoons desu fampai
>>
>>51213062
1600 CP is a bit much just to make recreate the cartoon and make my opponents say, "FROM A SINGLE CELL!!!" in a shocked manner.
>>
>>51213371
Thanks, anon! I scare me, too, sometimes!
>>
File: 530e6e26b0c72.jpg (116KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
530e6e26b0c72.jpg
116KB, 940x529px
Rolled 57 (1d100)

Jump #36: EMH

Las Vegas * Vegas, baby!
Male
Drop-In
Asgardian - 600

Adjectival Jumper - 0 * The Amazing Lay
Nine Realm’s Craftsman - 300

Power Source (Magic) - 0
Aesthetics - 0
Mighty - 0
Seer - 0
EE Pyrokinesis - 400 * THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES I CARRY ON

Asgardian Feast - 0* Literally the food of the gods.
Artificial Cosmic Cube - 300

Companions Assemble! - 400

The Long Haul + 0
Status Quo + 0
Ragnarok + 300 * Hey, may as well go full Asgardian.
Super Heroic + 300 * I SAY THEE NAY, FOUL VILLAINS
Superior Foes + 200 * Okay.
Civil War + 100
Red In the Ledger + 100 * Eh.

A mysterious Asgardian god of fire and a group of loyal friends appear from nowhere and walk the earth millennia in the past. He becomes a great hero of the people, but events lead to him being mistrusted by the modern day. All the while he fights a personal war with Surtur and makes numerous other enemies. At some point, they are joined by another Asgardian goddess who permanently joins them on their journey.

Rolling to seduce Sif. And Enchantress.
>>
>>51213570
One night stand?
>>
>>51213632
I'm assuming that's a rousing success with the Enchantress, given how slutty she is.
>>
>>51213720
I thought she had the hots for Thor?
>>
>>51209569
Whatever the new strange flavor of magic may be.
I try and get them all. Same with odd and unique elements or energy types.
For the record Fate/Stay Night was hell.
>>
>>51213753
NTR
>>
>>51213808
That would require romance in the first place, desu. She just had an unrequited stalker crush, IIRC.
>>
>>51213753
Eeeehhhh. I think she's mostly into him because he's powerful and a prince.

>>51213808
It's not cucking if she's an evil stalker.
>>
>>51212941
see >>51211954
>>
>>51213907
I need a robo-waifu. I was thinking about Dragon, but she's from worm, and I refuse to take that till I hit the upper 50's in my chain. I'm currently at... 20? Somewhere around there.

Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>51213907
A nerfed version, probably.

>Under no circumstances can you take a power that interfaces with Jump mechanics directly (nothing that modifies origins, CP, or allows you more companions, freebies, or the like)
>>
>>51213980

Blame! or Biomega
>>
Can I fanwank the companion option in FFTA to be a canon companion? I mean, as long as they don't have a special class to their name...
>>
If I manage to smack some sense into Sasuke and he doesn't running to suck Orochimaru's dick, that won't necessarily fuck over the plot to the point that worst girl doesn't get rezzed, will it?
>>
>>51213520
If you take the third magic in fate you can regen from not having a body at all.
So if you get vaped it's ok. Of course by regen I mean you'll have to make another one fresh, but I'm sure you can figure out how to do that on your own.
>>
>>51214159
Butterfly effect, man. Something like that will change the plot of the series dramatically. Though it shouldn't be too hard to convince Sasuke to stay if you actually manage to befriend him, especially if you can prevent him getting the curse mark and/or getting hit with Itachi's Tsukyomi.
>>
>>51213980
Maybe Eclipse Phase's Seed AI or Generic Virtual Worlds MAIDn, if you want someone who can keep up with you.
>>
>>51212941
Misc Meta also says you can't combine purchases for a more powerful ability, but he just ok'd a 2x for Enhanced Mastery and a 3x for a timestop.
>>
>>51214183
At that point, what could even kill you?
>>
>>51214255
Soul damage mostly.
So be very very careful in Undertale.
>>
>>51213980
[shill]The Polity for a Golem-model android or a War Drone if you're into that kind of thing.
Eclipse Phase for a synthmorph or Pod companion.[/shill]
>>
>>51214255
Soul based attacks while you have a body.
>>
>>51214255
soul killers
>>
>>51214274
What are these settings?
>>
>>51214189
Yeah, but I'm trying to remember how much of a direct impact he had on helping stuff reach that point. From what I remember, the only way he directly helped was getting the tentacle clone, so I'm assuming it should be-

Ah fuck it, it doesn't matter, I'm not going to try and make stuff contrived just for that Chakra cloak.

Instead I'll just go ahead and summon her myself. Refresh my memory, there was more to it so just shoving healing magic and some Bijuu chakra into the Juubi body wouldn't do it, right? I think it was something to do with one of the Zetsus possessing a host with a Rinnegan, but most of the last arc was a blur to me.
>>
>>51214255
Its described as you becoming a 'higher dimensional being'.

So extra-dimensional stuff, like Sting, might still fuck you up.
>>
File: 76a06ca6f3d902295809c7d1cb84552f.jpg (535KB, 805x1094px) Image search: [Google]
76a06ca6f3d902295809c7d1cb84552f.jpg
535KB, 805x1094px
>>51214255
Instant death effects and Soul damage.
Of course there's perks for that sooooooo...

I mean I suppose if you get mindfucked into "consenting" to get hurt someone could still kill you when you have Power of Dominance up, but that's another thing we have perks to prevent.

Other than that I bet sufficient concept ball or reality warping could do it, but those things are rather rare all things considered.
>>
If I build a digimon tree with a super ultimate, can I just assume I have mad levels of computer knowledge and shit?

I kinda want to make some sort of digidestined mmo thingee.
>>
>>51214255
Certain kinds of soul damage. I'm guessing soul attacks that can strike through higher dimensions could hurt you.
>>
>>51214332
Daz a gud doggy.
>>
>>51214289
Black Zetsu possessed Madara who had the Juubi and the Shinju tree absorbed and the Rinne Sharingan, who then activated Infinite Tsukiyomi and turned into Kaguya. So there's quite a bit to gather.
>>
>>51214183
Wait so you still have a flesh body when you perform the Third Magic's ultimate ritual?
>>
File: HellGate_London_by_MozgC.jpg (56KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
HellGate_London_by_MozgC.jpg
56KB, 1152x864px
What's your favorite jump, which is most often overlooked by others? Is it because you're a fan of the source material, or for that one special perk?

Pic related.
>>
>>51214289
There are a few requirements for her to be reborn:

1. The Ten Tails has been revived, and it is in its' true form, the God Tree.
2. The Ten Tails has a host, with two Rinnegan eyes.
3. The host has absorbed the God Tree into their body.
4. The host has cast the Infinite Tsukyomi, and exhausted themselves, leaving them vulnerable
5. Black Zetsu then uses the host as a new body/host/sacrifice to revive Kaguya with.

So, needless to say, if you want to be a good guy here, you're not reviving her. However, keep in mind that just because the plot has changed to a massive degree, it doesn't mean that she can't still be revived. It just might happen in a different way. Remember, Black Zetsu has been planning this for hundreds of years, it's possible it still might happen.
>>
>>51214272
>>51214276
>>51214279
>>51214332
>>51214356
>Soul Damage
>>51214319
>Sting
>>51214332
>instant death effects
>reality warping
>concept ball
OK, where do I get protections against those?
>>
>>51214382
But the jump for it is so bad
>>
>>51214376
You can have one, but you don't really need it anymore.
One of the things the third magic can do is shuffle souls around between bodies so even if you did lose the original you could always just make another and "possess" it.
>>
File: Galatea_SamHogg.png (873KB, 608x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Galatea_SamHogg.png
873KB, 608x1605px
>>51214282
>pic
Eclipse Phase is a TTRPG setting where Earth got taken over by skynet-style super-AIs and transhumanity is bumming around the solar system because FTL isn't invented yet, as it pretends to be a 'hard' sci-fi/horror/cyberpunk/conspiracy style setting but has taken a lot of 'inspiration' from other sci-fi and cyberpunk universes.

The Polity is the universe of most of Neal Asher's sci-fi novels and short stories (there's at lot of them). AIs run the show on behalf of humans after taking over peacefully. Most planets are pretty chill, but out on the edge of unknown space is where the action is. It's got more usual sci-fi tropes like ftl travel, interstellar teleporters (Runcibles), lots of ship to ship combat, big explosions.
>>
>>51214427
Shit, that's something I've always wanted. Guess I could always just learn the Second from Zelretch...
>>
>>51214427
Yeah, but flesh bodies are good for genetics and body horror and shit. Of course I'm sure there are ways to carry things like that over to your soul (just going to Bleach, probably).
>>
>>51214368
You also need samples of Indra and Ashura's chakras to get the Six Path's chakra needed to awaken the Rinnegan.
>>
>>51214388
>>51214368
Why can't they just keep the Shounen boss fights simple? Something like "Every thousand years, an eclipse happens and the ultimate evil will be unleashed."

But no, there's a whole fucking checklist like some bullshit RPG mission.
>>
>>51214495
They probably came up with it for the video game tie-in or something.
>>
>>51212941
Draft of a new "How Your Super Powers Grow" explanation section for Bancho's consideration (and /jc/ nitpicking):

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Time and Practice: as you grow up from childhood to adulthood during your ten year stay, you can expect your new super powers to double in raw potential, but if you laze about doing nothing then that "potential" won't get turned into "results". It's a lot like being a student. Surprise!

With Further Training: even after your stay here, you will continue to be able to develop these powers, but once you hit that initial maturation point (above) it gets a _lot_ harder. It's a bit like deciding to do post-graduate work, I suppose. Unlike the other super powers, FISS doesn't increase in potential via further training, but whatever your powers if you work hard enough you'll still always be able to realise whatever potential you do have.

With Further Time: as the years turn to decades these powers will continue to get a tiny trickle of potential growth.

Synergy: finally, don't forget that if you pick the right Homelife and Homeroom you can realise your potential faster. If you missed that detail, it's described in the Homelife Notes sections above.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>51214495
It's pretty simple mang. Person with funny eyes makes big ten tailed demon. Demon turns into a tree. Funny eyed man eats the tree. Black man eats funny eyed man. Black man turns into white woman.

I don't think it's possible to dumb it down more.
>>
File: 1435616780446.jpg (104KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1435616780446.jpg
104KB, 410x308px
>>51214401
Castlevania has Power of Dominance for soul protection. According to wildcard abusing it by having your body be your soul counts as "consent", but wildcard rulings are inconsistant at best and bullshit at worst.
Even if you accept it having a body anyways should keep you safe enough.

Sting is simplish. Just dodge that shit. You can't tank it so not being in the way is the best solution. Get the autopilot perk in Medakabox if you want to be really lazy about it.

Instant death protection is in a lot of places. I know Etrian Odyssey has a perk for it as does Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Reality warping is tougher, but Exalted has shaping defences which can prevent it in all kinds of ways depending on what charms you're using.
Integrity Protecting Prana is a favorite since it's requirements are very low, activation is cheap, and it lasts all day long each time you use it. Of course it's a solar charm, so actually getting it in jumpchain requires finesse until that jump comes out.

As for concept ball. Maybe get a NP in Fate? Other than just being better at concept fuckery than your opponent I don't really know how you'd consistantly stop someone who's attacks always hit retroactivly and kill things that shouldn't be able to die through platonic state nonsense while making it so that it'll never be your birthday again.
>>
>>51214448
While its not quite the same thing, the Second could probably pull something similar, along the lines of Jojo's D4C maybe.
>>
>>51214183
>If you take the third magic in fate you can regen from not having a body at all.
There are Perks and alt forms that make you lack a (corporeal) body at all, and stuff like having one in combo with "This is, in fact, my final form" would do the same, but that is not the point of the exercise, which is to be able to regenerate from a single Cell _Exactly_

You know, for the Jumper Achievement Trophy.
>>
>>51213176
Oh glorious boob, what is your wisdom?
>>
>>51214570
Nah, mang. I'm taking the third for sure, now.
>>
>>51214495
It WAS simple at first: "Gather all the Tailed Beasts together to revive the Ten Tails". Then this bullshit with Kaguya happened.
>>
>>51214579
Well since you're soul still exists even if you only have 1 cell left. You could just regen the rest of the body around it with enough healing magic.
So it does sort of work in that way if you're particularily attached to your current body.
>>
>>51214105
A "you have fine control over your powers" power does none of those.
>>
>>51214520
And as for >>51211954 ?
I at least want to know if I can get self-toggles for the Misc Meta and Rainmaker Kid powers.
>>
>>51214495
This takes 150 odd chapters and has like 400 chapters before it establishing all the stuff. It's pretty easy to follow while it's happening.
>>
>>51214319
Eh... That's extremely doubtful, especially for Sting, as I doubt that could even interact with your soul.
>>
>>51214620
Uh, pretty sure your soul still exists even if you have no cells left? I mean, that's a big feature of most souls.
>>
>>51214638
I stopped reading for a while then binged the last 50 chapters or so. I don't have a coherent memory of anything that happens after Naruto goes to the water fall to train and there's an evil one and his mom's soul or whatever.
>>
>>51214641
Yeah, you're right. I guess Chousin tech would be a better example of esoteric, multi-dimensional stuff that could do it.
>>
>>51214637
Taking my editor's hat off for this, since it's really just my opinion, but a power including voluntary control over it should be fine - expected, really - unless it's a rather unusual case or a particularly passive effect. Power incontinence is generally considered a flaw, not a feature (or at least a sign that you never figured out how to properly control your powers).

tl,dr PS238 is not the X-Men setting, it does not generally shit upon its heroes.
>>
>>51214675
Basically a war happens and Naruto gets swole enoguh to win most of it on his own, all the villians of the previous arcs get brought back as zombies by Kabuto who has become a super swole guy, Kabuto loses to Sasuke and Itachi (who is a zombie) and releases all the zombies, Madara begins a chain of upgrades and starts slapping everyone in the face with his big Uchiha dick, Naruto and Sasuke fight him almost die and get a magic upgrade from their great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa and punch Madara until he gets his lat upgrad eats a magic tree and turn into a woman, Naruto and Sasuke fist the women into a moon and then punch the shit out of each other until Sasuke is a good guy.
tl:dr: Everyone gets upgrades and fight ninja zombies, then ninja jesus fights Madara Uchiha and I don't just mean Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha....
>>
You know what I don't get? What was the point of Kaguya? No, seriously, what was the point? What impact did her character have? Why not just have Madara be the final boss? Actually, on that note, why have Madara and Tobi be two different characters, what was the point?! Tobi would have been perfect as the final boss, because he had had a hand in most of the shit that happened to the cast, from Nagato's fall to darkness (via killing the rest of Akatsuki so that they couldn't help him), the Nine Tails Attack, the Uchiha Massacre, and so on! I just don't get it.
>>
>>51214803
I'm talking about I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>51214813
Reminder that describing most mid to late game jumpers would sound like the Madara copypasta.
>>
>>51214813
>I'm talking about I’m not talking about
what a fucking failure. can't even do a copypasta right
>>
>>51214826
"I'm not talking about" is part of that Madara's name
>>
>>51214824
And?
>>
>>51214807
Because he made Madara too strong. He had so much power and skill and so many hax abilities that the heroes had no way to win and no shounen power ups left, whilst Kaguya was just a retarded rampaging monster
>>
>>51214824
Reminder that describing most ninjas in that setting would sound like the Madara copypasta. Reminder that describing most wizrds would sound like the Madara copypasta.
>>
>>51214824
And I'm not talking about just Jumper. I'm talking Jumper with the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk and the harem perk
>>
>>51214807
It was kind of like the Shaman King problem where the writer couldn't think of a way to have the protagonists beat the BBEG.
So he sidestepped the issue instead of letting the protagonists lose with grace.
>>
>>51214896
Are you talking about seven horcrux Tom Riddle?
>>
>>51212406
What do you mean by Quantum universes? Do you mean universes with Quantum Mechanics? Because that's a lot of them.
>>
>>51214898
>harem
Pathetic.
>>
>>51214898
So disappointing, anon. You could have at least done perk names.
>>
>>51214813
But could he beat Donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmRHSzAJ_AY
>>
>>51215040
>beat Donald
>Implying that Donald can be beaten
>>
>>51215058
>Implying that Donald hasn't already won
>>
>>51214980
Yes, it is a lot of them, but it's an infinite omniverse so there's also a lot without them and presumably a lot with mechanics that are almost, but not quite, "our" QM - which means the big red FTL button may not work as advertised once you're in the next universe over. Considering that most FTL tech seems to involve energies far in excess of that required to turn "human being" into "expanding cloud of plasma"... dunno about you, but I'd be wary.
>>
>>51214520
>With Time and Practice: as you grow up from childhood to adulthood during your ten year stay, you can expect your new super powers to double in raw potential
So if you choose one of the non-kid backgrounds you're just fucked?
>>
File: 5273ffa76e647dceff6fd48d11810570.jpg (456KB, 1280x917px) Image search: [Google]
5273ffa76e647dceff6fd48d11810570.jpg
456KB, 1280x917px
So how do your companions get along when you're not around?
Do they get into fights or is it just another excuse for pizza night?
>>
File: Umu.jpg (765KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Umu.jpg
765KB, 707x1000px
>>51209428
Well since we're on the topic of the perk, here's an idea that came to mind. Take enhanced mastery so you have hours as months for training time. Take Fast Learning for months as years from Speaker For The Dead so long as you have a mentor. Grab Ready Player One from Kid Radd so that you have a trainer for any skill or ability you have who is always better than you. You can now improve at a hour=year rate for any skill or ability you have some inkling of. But wait, there's more. When You're Evil from Hero BBS lets you substitute being a dick for physical or supernatural needs, including training time. Kirby has a perk that lets you have instant digestion. Young Justice has Power Combinations to combine When You're Evil with Instant Digestion. Highschool Of The Dead has 401k which is an immaterial reservoir of sustenance which being an asshole qualifies for now. You can now work out your physical and supernatural abilities, or skills by shitposting all day. The more things change the more they stay the same. Umu.
>>
>>51215092
>but I'd be wary.

Quantum Gates in SupCom are already said to be exceptionally dangerous for ships as is.
But I'm sure it's fiiiiine.
>>
>>51215175
>Young Justice has Power Combinations to combine When You're Evil with Instant Digestion. Highschool Of The Dead has 401k which is an immaterial reservoir of sustenance which being an asshole qualifies for now.
Ehhhhhhh... That seems pretty flimsy at best, senpai.
>>
>>51215175
Doesn't Power Combination only work on things such super powers and not perks?
>>
>>51214917
Curiously, a killing curse did the job just fine. This is why Voldemort is the more effective hero.

It all comes down to propaganda! The so-called light side wants to keep everyone alive and redeem them, but there is just no redeeming some people.
>>
>>51215214
Perks are powers in many cases. Except for meta shit and limited luck.
>>
>>51215134
As an adult you'll already have that raw potential, you'll just have to reach it the hard way as per the "With Further Training" paragraph (since you decided not to enrol at a school specifically designed for meta-prodigies).

I'll add a point to the Notes to clarify this.
>>
>>51215175
Even if you don't do all that combo stuff you still shitpost really hard to get training in with When You're Evil on it's own.
Which is hilarious in it's own way although it probably won't give gains quite like burning down orphanages.
>>
>>51215236
Yeah, should have wrote that better, since When You're Evil is a rather meta perk so I don't believe it can be combined.
>>
>>51215229
Doesn't Hao have that whole comes back stronger when killed thing going on?
It's been a while since I've done anything Shaman King related, but I vaguely remember that being a thing.

Of course you probably had a kill it so it stays dead perk anyways so I guess it didn't really matter.
>>
>>51215190
If the jump says that, it should note that's really only for Gate-to-Point travel when you're exploring. Because using the Gate Network (Gate-to-Gate) is supposed to be pretty routine stuff. Humanity built a galactic empire out of those, after all.
>>
File: Caster Net.jpg (133KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Caster Net.jpg
133KB, 800x1131px
>>51215210
Which part of that in particular? Or the whole thing?

>When You're Evil: You feed on the very essence of evil itself, sustaining your very existence and growing stronger by being a huge bastard. You can substitute being a dick for any of your physical or supernatural sustenance needs. Instead of drinking blood as a vampire you can instead go smash some car windows or troll some people over the Internet. But that's just the beginning. You can also replace all of your training with bastardry.

>>51215214
>Power Combinations: Mastery of your powers has allowed you to use them together and even combine them seamlessly, as long as you follow their basic rules. This could be as simple as leaving a trail of ice with your super speed or as complex as discharging a wave of electricity and heat with every teleport. You may have multiple combinations, but each combination can only have a total of three powers involved; how these combined powers interact or manifest is up to you. Power Combinations works on all supernatural abilities including magic.
>Power Combinations works on all supernatural abilities including magic.

>>51215250
Yup. Just an amusing way to buff yourself. The 401k bit was mostly just a way to store any excess for later. Gets better if you have a means to do so on a mass scale in multiple languages. Or multiple worlds. Seems appropriate considering where it all started.
>>
>>51215281
Sort of? He reincarnates, but he also has it set to about 490 years so he can be in the next shaman fight. But yes, not staying dead provides him with a rather large power boost.
>>
How dangerous is Skulduggery Pleasant, for someone unfamiliar with the media in question?
>>
>>51215281
If it happens, it happens after my stay is over, which makes it VERY much not my problem. All I know is that he didn't come back while I was there.
>>
>>51215334
Well, by the end of the series, an insane race of gods has almost been summoned to the earth multiple times, there's a faction of evil mages trying to take over and rule the world, and there are several people with the potential to fulfill a prophecy that involves killing half the population of the earth to clog up the afterlife and render the rest immortal. There was also a guy who tried to give everyone magic and, in the process of doing so, accidentally turned a group of sociopathic teenagers into near unstoppable demigods.
>>
How hard would it be to alter the Asura's Wrath cybernetics to be powered by pure magic instead of worship? Or, alternatively, to build some sort of device that could generate Mantra? Because I'd like to be a giant rage god, but being worshipped isn't really my style.
>>
>>51215389
So, on the high end maybe an 8 or 9 out of 10, with 10 being "there's an unbound genie who hates you"?
What about for the people who try to lay low?
>>
>>51215419
Fanwank, there's no canon basis for either.
>>
>>51215425
No butterflies and you stay far away from the plot and avoid being drafted when the secret magical wars start? At that point you're dealing with a fairly low end urban fantasy setting where a good handgun can solve a lot of your problems.
>>
>>51215419
I want to say storm hawks has an answer to that, but I dunno if it would really solve your problem.
It would definitly be really inefficient to convert magic to mantra on the fly with the conversion tech, but there's enough miniturization/compression things out there to make it a non issue.
So if you can bring the biggatons already, you can probably do it.

Alternatively since Mantra is soul based you could just embue devices with artificial souls generated by your preffered fashon and have those work as batteries.
No real worship needed in that case, but you might need to replace them from time to time.
>>
>>51215419
Plug and Play from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei SHOULD be able to do that, I think, though you'd need a massive source of energy for any of the real big feats.
>>
>>51215419
Go to Storm Hawks, get that inefficient energy converter. Go to SupCom, get the ex-nihilo energy generators. Go to Rick & Morty, get the miniature universe tech. Go to EMH, get the infinite storage cube. Make a couple miniverses, fill them with shitloads of energy generators. Use the fuckhuge ammounts of energy generated to create several orders of magnitude less (but still fuckhuge amounts of) mantra. Store it all in the infinite battery cube.
There. Effectively infinite mantra with 0 worship. You're welcome.
>>
So can someone make another jump for Asura's Wrath, considering the current one is clearly based on the author's personal fan-fiction rather than the actual setting?
>>
>>51215516
While it is true that the Mantra thing does not reflect the canon setting, this is clearly bait, and no, there's no replacing it.
>>
>>51215516
No. Well actually that's not true since you said can, but really at that point they're better off making it for yourself or SB so it doesn't really matter.

I mean hey if you really want to go for it at least you can have fun with all the REEEEEEEEEEs you're bound to get.
>>
>>51215455
>>51215478
Efficiency isn't that big of a concern. I have an infinite supply of mana and the empty Cosmic Cube from EMH, which I was planning to constantly dump magic into.

>>51215500
This is also an interesting idea.

>>51215529
Wait, what? Mantra isn't how it works in canon?
>>
>>51215547
Mantra levels are completely made up.
As is what you actually have to do to get to those levels.

It works for /jc/ purposes since it was really early and would have been too OP otherwise, but it's kind of a letdown now since there's a bunch of arbitrary restrictions slapped down on it.
Not the end of the world of course since otherwise you could just angry your anger into a force of nature and generate a fuckton of mantra on your own even without a feedback loop.
>>
>>51215516
How about you go to QQ and get in on THEIR version of jumpchain, and stop shitting up this place?
>>
>>51215582
Oh. Huh.

So canonically they're basically magic-powered Hulks?
>>
>>51215547
You play Asura who's the MC-kun his powerlevel is so high he even beats the god who creates mantra. There's really no real definition of mantra but because it is a CYOA the author made it so that you're not on levels of Asura. He's a special case as seen with even Yasha wasn't that strong and that was his equal pretty much. They trained together, were brother-in-laws, even had different fighting styles. Perfect opposite of one another and each other's equals for most part.

>>51215601
That's just Asura. Everyone else had limits.
>>
>>51215547
Yep. The setting only focuses on one planet, Gaia. There are others out there (hell, the True Final Boss' fortress is surrounded by galaxies), but Gaia is the only one that matters to the story. All of the Mantra levels can be achieved with one planetary population, and in fact it can be built up. The Devas state that they've been gathering it to power the Brahmastra, and the very first boss wastes a good bit of it to become larger then the planet. Going by the canon setting, it is possible in theory to reach the upper levels with only one planet, it just takes long time. Unless your Asura, in which case your rage as a man, as a husband, and as a father is enough to reach the higher levels, with a Mantra Reactor taking you to the very top. Actually, this anon >>51215582 is correct in that the whole level thing isn't even from the game. However, as that anon also said, there was good reason at the time. Besides, that was Muyo's jump, and I don't want to speak ill of someone who left and thus can't defend himself.

>>51215601
Not just rage. Pride, lust, greed, all the deadly sins are there. Hell, Deus was the strongest because of his ego, which in turn enhanced his power which in turn...you get the picture.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>51209456
None that stick for longer than a decade. There's too much disparity between the companions who want a heroic, justice-y name, the companions who want villainous, evil name and the companions who just want to do their own thing.

Also, "harem" is not a name nor applicable to my entourage no matter what CERTAIN PEOPLE, KIARA, think.

>>51209524
Bucket of cold water?

>>51209551
Science.

>>51210755
JESUS THAT BURN

Oh baby, if only I'd known about this. Hype for Injustice jump is MAXIMUM.

>>51215159
Factionalism taken to ridiculous extremes, but with an ironclad unity against outsiders. It's like several rival hillbilly clans, but if for some reason they all had one mutually related clan member who just happens to be some kind of folk hero everyone likes for some reason.

Not that there aren't some odd friendships here and there. Just look at Dora the Adorjan-splinter, getting along famously with Didi and Delilah. Or Elune and the Clouds of Darkness bonding over fashion appreciation.

Which all evens out to the more morally opposed ones in a grudging truce to enjoy pizza night and only fighting in the designated fighting streets. Like the time while a fair amount just shrug, play vidya with each other and break out the popcorn when Esdeath annoys Kat enough to get gravity-suplexed.
>>
>>51215601
Asura is at least. The rest aren't nearly as impressive without outside aid since they don't do the whole feedback loop thing, but they can still do more than the jump says you can without worship.
>>
>>51215516
Has anyone EVER made a jump for you based on this type of bait? I'd ask you to look at your own track record and realise you're sabotaging yourself if you weren't blatently shitposting.
>>
>>51215612
To be fair, it wasn't that the others were weak, it's just that Asura could pull off the feedback loop. Deus was able to fight both Asura and Yasha at the same time and was giving them a run for their money. Besides, Asura required Yasha's Mantra Reactor to beat Chakravartin.
>>
>>51215612
>>51215615
>>51215619
Good to know.
>>
>>51215547
At that point, why not just use the enhancement magic from Mushoku Tensei?
>>
Are there any perks for resisting addictive effects?
>>
>>51215759
Gonzo journalism and Generic Western should have things for that.
Fallout should as well IIRC. Alternatively just get a fuckton of willpower.
Doesn't matter if you're "addicted" if you just tell the habit to fuck off.
>>
>>51215787
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>51215759
From Drugs: Consumable Chaos from EVO.
From Magic: The Moving Finger Writes from DC Occult, The Only Choice that Matters From A Practical Guide to Evil.
>>
>>51215804
Thanks for this as well, English. Wait, didn't you used to have a name in front of English? Like...Elizabeth English, wasn't it?
>>
>>51215827
Alice. I dropped that chain, but by then I was already credited in Sburb, so I needed to keep part of it and it made more sense for the characters to share a last name than a first.
>>
File: terumi_mei_by_rikamello-d78r205.jpg (137KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
terumi_mei_by_rikamello-d78r205.jpg
137KB, 1024x575px
Rolled 6, 81, 50 = 137 (3d100)

>>51215852
Jump #38: Naruto

Male
Orphan - 100
Konoha

Basic Ninja Training - 0
You Have Reserves - 100
Elemental Affinity (Fire) - 0 * Burn, baby burn.
Ninjutsu Specialization - 0
Taijutsu Specialization - 100
Bukijutsu Specialization - 100
Genius of Hard Work - 300
Fuinjutsu Prodigy - 300

Wood Release - 200
Uzumaki - 200
Senju - 300
Uchiha - 800
Rinnegan - 400

Summoning Scroll - 300

Ninja Party - 200

Stuffed + 0
Boruto + 0
There’s How Many Movies? + 0
Reviled + 100 * Oh no, everyone in my village hates me. Oooh nooo.
Hunted + 300 * Oh no, everyone else hates me.
Annoying Catchphrase + 100 *
Super Pervert + 100 * I mean...
Sealed Bloodline (Wood) + 100 * Eh.
Low Priority + 200 * Oh, like Kakashi was going to do shit anyway.
Out of Control + 200 * CAN’T STOP WON’T STOP
Boiling Blood + 200 * I don’t see a difference.
THE CHOSEN ONE + 300 * Oh god. Please no. Murder solves so many of my problems.
Bloodlust + 300 * Again, not much difference.
MC-KUN + 500 * Oh. this should be an interesting few years.

DONUT STEELE OVERBOARD

No but really, though. I have no impulse control.
>>
>51209456
We can't settle on a name. I wanted to go with "Hot Blooded Screamers" but Lewyn didn't like it. Colress and my pokemon don't care. Vash will probably want us to be called the "Peace and Love Crew" but that's a silly name.

I wanted to go with "Jokestars" but that sounds too much like "Joestar" and I want our name to be original.
>>
>>51215937
What are you rolling for?
>>
>>51215947
First was for Tsunade (IT'S REAL ENOUGH, DAMMIT), second was for Mizukage, and third was to see how well something went down.
>>
>>51215937
>bloodlust
>and chosen one
So do you just constantly go around chokeslaming people into submission and then walking off?
Because that's a hell of a neurosis to have to deal with.
>>
>>51215969
I assume it's not fighting EVERYONE, it's just the brash Shounen protagonist who tries to fight anyone remotely strong looking thing.
>>
>>51215269
>When You're Evil is a rather meta perk
Not really. It is a Demon Lord perk, and it is the stereotypical "Being EVIL empowers you," even lowercase evil as the case may be.

Sure as hell looks like a demon power to me.
>>
Besides Futurama and Black Dynamite, what are some jumps with Good At Sex™ perks?
>>
>>51216007
80s action movie.
>>
>>51216007
Demons of Astland.
>>
>>51216007
Fallout and Archer come to mind. Of course good old practice in any jump would do as well. Get softcap and become the very best slut there ever was.
>>
>>51216007
Here's my list of lewd perks:
Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus; 80s Action Movies
Sploosh; Archer
Sweet, Sweet Candy; Futurama
To Boldly Come; Star Trek
Kama Sutra Master; Fallout
Never Call Me That Again; Firefly
Sinanju; Wuxia
You're Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches; Black Dynamite
Oh, James!; 007
>>
>>51216007
Sidereals Chosen of Serenity has a good at sex perk
>>
>>51216022
>>51216030
>>51216032
>>51216063
Thanks.
I think this rapid and helpful response, in comparison to previous inquiries I've made, might perhaps be indicative of the prevalence of jumpers' prurient desires.
>>
>>51216101
Killing, eating, and sex are three hobbies that will never go out of style.
>>
>>51216101
It's probably one of the most popular questions, along with anti-magic perks and Go-Fast perks.
>>
>>51216101
It's a question that gets asked rather often.
>>
>>51216007
If you go to Exalted Dragonborn and learn terrestrial martial arts there is Orgiastic Fugitive Style which is a sex/drugs based martial art.
>>
>>51216094
>>51216136
>not just using your excellencies to be abnormally good at fugging
There's also the entire Scroll of Swallowed Darkness for all your sexual deviancy needs.
>>
>>51216136
But does it involve rock and roll?
>>
Took a while, but it's done.

Changelog-
Complete redoing of all the wording and formatting. No longer looks quite so shit.
Introductory Sections added.
Classes got changed a bit. Some are cheaper and some get more stuff at base too.
New Classes- Shielder, Brawler, Avenger.
Templates section added. Alter, Lily, Living and Age Change templates added.
Skills section updated mostly, though there's a lot that isn't in yet simply because of lack of info, that will get in once info is translated.
Drawbacks now allow up to 600SP to be gained, there's more drawbacks too. Does Not Like Using This Skill can only be taken twice and does count as drawback SP.
Sample Servants are done, includes the 7 main Servants of Fate Stay Night. I'll do the 7 Zero servants when that jump is released or on the next update of this.
Terminology section added.

Now onto Fate/Zero.
>>
File: 1464593138395-3.jpg (453KB, 645x565px) Image search: [Google]
1464593138395-3.jpg
453KB, 645x565px
>>51216464
>does not like using this skill got nerfed hard
Rip skill abuse builds you will be missed.
>>
>>51216464
>Jumper now costs SP
Damn it.
>>
Avenger now has a complete description with price.
>>
>>51216464
Is there any chance you'd let someone be a Servant multiple time another than the Pseudo-Servant thing? It's even fitting for the series, seeing as how Heroic Spirits can be summoned into different classes and with different abilities depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>51216464
Changes to Build: Boost to Luck, Lily Template, Powerless Shell. Do the conditions for powerless shell seem okay?
>>
>>51210755
What the fuck?
Someone explain this to me?
Was Souperman depowered or did Alfala suddenly managed to git gut above and beyound the call of plot armor?
>>
>>51216520
Can we get personalized class name for free as jumper class?
Since it costs sp now it would be nice to be able to name it without the tax.
>>
>>51216595
You can be a servant as many times as you want. You just can't get more so to spend in the supplement, so it's more cost effective to create/import new companions.
>>
>>51216632
Injustice has superman pills.
You take them and become stronk for a while. So Alfred did and kicked ass like a champ.
>>
>>51216641
You know what I meant, anon.
>>
>>51216520
Val, if we take Archer as a class for the new Fate jump, does that replace EMIYA or Gilgamesh? Also, if we take Lily or Alter and the ranks increased are already As, does it do nothing, or add a plus?

>>51216632
Alfred took a pill that gave him Superman level strength.
>>
>>51216520
Buying Living as a Demi/Pseudo servant gives you the abilities/benefits of a spirit right?

>>51216632
Injustice has drugs that make you stronk as fuck.
>>
>>51216655
I would assume EMIYA, given that Gilgamesh was summoned in the last war.
>>
>>51216595
No. This is for balance reasons and in setting reasons. Balance is because the Servant Supplement offers far more power then any of the main jumps will so there is very little incentive to not use the Supplement most of the time and use the main jumps as SP batteries. You only get one shot at it, excepting one extra with Demi, so it can be a lot stronger. There will be a pair of scenarios in GO that will allow one more try but it'll be a bit different and is still in the works.

You can still be a Servant multiple times, you just don't get access to the supplement or any SP (No conversion either) on other tries.

>>51216609
Seems fine.

>>51216635
The discounts they can choose from were expanded but I don't see any harm in it, I'll do another update in a little bit to correct some stuff and I'll put that in.
>>
>>51216655
You replace EMIYA, as he's the main Archer for the 5th war.

If it's already A, it adds a plus. If it's already at +++, you don't get anything.

>>51216660
Correct.
>>
>>51216679
If I remember right, the Magic Core granted by Dragon's Blood is worth 6000 magic circuits if you have Mana Rank C. What about if it's Mana Rank A++?
>>
>>51216697
The Magic Core doesn't scale, it has a set level as the perk describes in the main jump. The mana regeneration effect is what scales.
>>
>>51216679
Could Jumper use his stat discount to get a discount on a Noble Phantasm? Since that is sort of a stat after all.
>>
>>51216714
They can yes.
>>
>>51216704
Oh, shoot, I missed that. Sorry. Do the Alter/Lily templates have effect on us aside from our backstory, appearance, and stats/willpower? Like, would we be more vulnerable to Angira Mainyu if we took Alter?
>>
>>51216738
Nah, the only effects it has is what it describes and if you want the personality (more aggressive v more cheerful) stuff can fade post jump. Alter is less Angra Mainyu Alter and more like Saber Lancer Alter I guess.
>>
>>51216754
Oh, alright, thanks Val. Both the jump and the supplement look really good, thanks for your hard work!
>>
>>51211954
Sure ,it'll take Up a power slot though.
>>
File: ManakaCC.png (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ManakaCC.png
236KB, 500x500px
>>51216785
Glad to hear you like them.
>>
>>51214520
looks good,sorry That I keep making more work for you.
>>
>>51216520
>At Rank B, it reduces all of the opponent’s
parameters by two ranks. It’s weaker against
anti-heroes, reducing their parameters by one
rank.

Isn't that hilariously broken?
>>
>>51216520
Looks like 'CP' replaced an instance of 'SP' on page 10, unless it's supposed to read like that.
>>
>>51216812
It's quite powerful yes but hardly insurmountable and it doesn't work against everyone.
>>
>>51216837
Who does it not worn against?

At EX Rank is it essentially turning Servants into nornal people while you fight them?
>>
>>51213067
I actually gave someone a stand that did this in one of my previous chains. Lovely bunch of coconuts. Strangely it turned out to be scarily effective in combat.
So a stand would work, also rainmaker or whatever it is called from PS 238.
>>
>>51216837
Hey Val, how does the Black Grail's "corrupting others into Alter versions of themselves" work post-Jump? Does it only affect spirtual beings, or can it affect anyone and turn them into Alter minions?
>>
>>51216796
>>51216837
Sorry to ask something I'm pretty sure you already answered, but what happens when we take high speed divine words and high speed Incantations together?
And if they do stack in some way, How fast could we fire off spells with both at EX rank? Is bullet hell style a possibility?
>>
>>51213067
choose it for boy/girl Wizard in PS 238.

>>51214447
there is a companion import and this body is available in hose jumps right? What would it be under?
>>
File: nice and good happy.png (187KB, 395x296px) Image search: [Google]
nice and good happy.png
187KB, 395x296px
>>51216609
>Sayaka Lily

What a wonderful concept...
>>
>>51216879
As someone not familiar with Fate, why is that so good?
>>
>>51216852
It only works against heroes. Hence 'Counter Hero'. It's half as effective against anti heroes and doesn't do anything to anyone who's not a hero, such as villains or neutral parties.

At EX rank I only see it taking away 6 ranks at most from enemy hero's, 3 from antiheroes. So a huge debuff yes and many heroic Servants, without defences, will be reduced to human levels though some are strong enough to not do so evne with that big a buff. However many do have defences, as I assume Magic Resistance or Luck or similar Skills/NPs would assist them in mitigating, nullifying or dodging it.

>>51216865
I'd assume it'll work on anyone.

>>51216867
I'd imagine it'd stack to a certain point yes. Think this came up a few weeks back so I'd have a quick look in the archives for those terms. I imagine bullet hell should be perfectly possible though, they both get to quite high levels.
>>
>>51216896
Lily is a "Good End" version of a Servant. Sayaka Miki...did not have a happy end.

So to see a Lily version of Sayaka is a nice thing!
>>
>>51216910
Oh, I get it.
>>
Which jumps have Item Import stuff? I want to buff Excalibur as much as possible.
>>
File: fig.jpg (65KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
fig.jpg
65KB, 500x618px
>>51216897
Hey Val how exaclty would one go about summoning best Saber?

I bet this would make a good drawback
>>
>>51216965

Sader drawback may or may not find itself into the next update.
>>
File: Sader.jpg (156KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Sader.jpg
156KB, 500x706px
>>51216972
Much appreciated
>>
>>51216520
I must say it looks very good. I am glad to see my old supplement replaced by a much superior one. Congrats on a job well done.
>>
>>51216972
>Self Modification EX is banned now
...okay. What would it do at A+++, then?
>>
>>51216964
*descends to shell out my jump* Fire Emblem Elibe has the Empathetic Weapon item you can import your weapon into, which allows your it to gain magical abilities that change with your feelings if you're willing to shell out 500 CP

Oh and

Expect Sailor Moon Remake to drop tomorrow. It's jumpable--showed it to the IRC and got their input. Am going to post the revised version tomorrow.
>>
>>51217003
Nice, to both. Shill to the max, NikaMoth. Will there be a drawback or something to start off in your past life before starting the ten years? Where you have to survive up to the point where your past life died/got sealed?
>>
>>51216964
Bayonetta, and God of War are phenominal for that.
Sburb lets you make it indestructible and present in all timelines for some funky wibbly wobbly shit too.
King Arthur allows for some seriously busted enchanting through imports as well, but I guess if you picked up excalibur there you wouldn't be able to do that.

You could also go nuts with the Aion Armsfuser to just stack everything possible into one giga weapon.
>>
>>51216986
I never realised it was you who did it originally. Thank you for the system you created, it's the best one I think that exists for representing Servants. Nothing I could do to improve on that basic system.

>>51216988
You'd probably be able to fuse your body with that of multiple others wholly while retaining the best attributes of each body, though I'd imagine that you'd only be able to do it with so many at once. Probably also simulate a fairly high rank of SHapeshifting, though it'd take a bit longer since you have to modify yourself.

Self Mod EX has been banned forever though, since it was one of BB's things, so I'm not sure why you think it's only now.
>>
>>51217020
>make it indestructible and present in all timelines
...that sounds really awesome. Thanks anon! Oh, thanks for the other suggestions as well, of course.

>>51217003
Also thank you, NikaMoth, forgot to say that earlier.
>>
>>51217030
Huh. So it was.
I never noticed that.

...this is kinda awkward.
>>
File: suleiman thinks.png (148KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
suleiman thinks.png
148KB, 540x546px
>>51217018
Hm.

*thinks* I'll have to consider it. There's a lot to take into account with that drawback--it could be getting into scenario territory here.
>>
File: Caster.(Fate.EXTRA).full.870944.jpg (3MB, 3507x2633px) Image search: [Google]
Caster.(Fate.EXTRA).full.870944.jpg
3MB, 3507x2633px
My updated Build ... You know something strikes me as curious about my servant though. If she isn't using Witchcraft what is she using to fight?

Jump # 17 Fate/Stay night (redux)
Name: Raven Aozaki
Starting location: Tohsaka Manor
Background: Magus Heir (100)

Perks:
* command seals (0)
*Magic circuits (0)
*Stat Sheet (0)
*Basic Training (0)
*Stronger Servant (100)
*Good People have good sleep (100)
*Well rounded (Wo)man (100, Discount)
*the family art (200, Discount)
*We can make it work (400)
*Average one (300, Discount)
*Homucu(te)lus (400)

Equipment:
*A special ruby (0)

Drawbacks:
*Nasuspeak (+100)
*JUMPER (+600)

Companion:

Caster Class (350)
Identity – Tamamo No Mae
*Strength: E
*Endurence: E
*Agility: B (50)
*Mana: A++ (100)
*Luck: B
Class Skills:
*Territory Creation: C (50)
*Item Creation: C (50)
Personal Skills
*WitchCraft: Ex (250)
*Shapeshift: A+ (250)
*Divinity: A (250)
Noble Phantasm:
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu: D (-50)
Drawbacks:
*Does not feel like using This Skill – Shapeshifting (+100)
*Does not feel like using this skill – Witchcraft (+100)
>>
>>51217105
Eh, fair enough, just thought I'd suggest it. Actually, on that note, are you planning on making/adding scenarios? I mean, that'd be cool, but you don't have to. Either way, looking forward to the jump.
>>
>>51217123
I'm fairly sure that she uses the low/basic uses of Witchcraft plus her NP to smack things with and it's using Witchcraft to it's actual level that she doesn't do.
>>
Mystic Eyes of Death Perception isn't in the skills list, I was planning on purchasing that
>>
>>51217132
Makes sense but if she is able to fight servants like Gawain with basic witchcraft and slapping people with a floating mirror... How horrifying is she with EX rank witchcraft?
>>
>>51217140
Mystic eyes is though. And Death perception isn't on the banlist.
Unless I'm remembering wrong you can do custom skills so long as they're ranked appropriately as well so it's not a big dealio.
However why do you even want MEoDP? Those fuck you in the head.
>>
>>51217030
Could my Specialty for Family art be the creation of magic items?
Thread posts: 543
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.