[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3473.jpg (100KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.jpg
100KB, 800x533px
How do you deal with an asshole player? You know the one. The person who makes completely amoral characters that'll kill and steal for the lightest reason with minimal regard for party members.
>>
>>51205683
Why did someone breed a cat and an elephant?
>>
stop playing with them
>>
>>51205683
That's my entire party, so I just roll with it.
>>
>>51205683
I was this guy >>51205708
Then I was this guy >>51205700
Now I have a competent group of people that aren't asshats. You can too if you tell them to shape up or shove off!
>>
>>51205699
Better than a five-assed monkey.
>>
Oh goddammit it. I have the same issue with one of my friends. Here is every character he's played in recent memory:
>D&D rogue, CN amnesiac. Stole from the party and committed multiple murders over petty things. Survived.
>M&M. Played a fire elementalist who didn't care what he set on fire even if it would endanger the lives of multiple people. Only cared if he set a teammate on fire because he can't handle the OOC bitching that would cause. Survived.
>D&D rogue NE. Only survived one session before getting attacked by guards after stabbing a merchant in the public market to death over 2 silver coins. Deceased.
>Hero System. Played a teleporter and just teleported stun grenades en masses constantly, even though half the time it blinded all party members. Got hit by artillery when he forgot to teleport away from his stun grenades. Deceased.
>Pathfinder. Played a necromancer even after warnings about the setting and general opinion on necromancy. Got in trouble at the first town by making zombies out of freshly buried child corpses. Was nearly excecuted before we pulled his ass out of the fire and hastried to go lone wolf since, but keeps crawling back after nearly getting killed multiple times. Alive, sadly.
>>
>>51205683
Tempt them to steal a cursed item that for some reason other characters can't operate... until they take it
>>
>>51205683
Grind him down with waves upon waves of setting-appropriate cops, mercenaries, bounty hunters, etc. until he learns either to behave or to be intelligent about how he goes about things.

If he's actively causing trouble for other party members then just sit him down and chew him out OOC.
>>
>>51205786
You say that, but when I made one last, there was only "open fire" and "reload"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.