[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIldren of Osiris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Children_of_Osiris.png (167KB, 398x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Children_of_Osiris.png
167KB, 398x1124px
Face it: they were more coherent than the Salubri.
>>
Anything in vampire was more coherent that the salubri. They had three or four subgroups, at least three oldifferent motivations for Saulot, plus the Tremere stuff.
>>
>>51204911
Saulot was a mistake.
>>
>>51204343
Sadly true. But you'll still never find a good ST dumb enough to let you play one. They go into the same folder as the Baali, the Temporis discipline, both of the expanded-thaumaturgy books, True Brujah, Old Clan Tzimisce, the Daughters of Cacophany..... I could go on.
>>
>>51205461
No the Tremere are the worst mistake; they've got Thaumaturgy.
Blood wizards are a mistake.
>>
>>51205826
The Salubri never made any sense.
>>
>>51205629

Old clan tzimisce were great. Finally a bloodline without a stupid signature disciple and whose shtick was "no, seriously, we're vampires".

>>51205826

Tremere were great. The problems were:

>No XP cost for rituals
>Tremere shouldn't have had a monopoly on thaumaturgy
>The paths were never very well balanced against either each other or other powers
>Not enough was done to make Thaumaturgy feel like magic, as opposed to paths feeling like cheaper Disciplines.
>The "everyone hates Tremere" meme was way overdone. It meant that every writer had to publish NPCs constructed with the assumption that PCs will be gunning for them as a matter of course

If I were rebooting VtM, I would get rid of most of the special snowflake clan disciplines and give each clan disciples from the original players guide. Protean would manifest differently in different clans.
>>
>>51209339
Am I the only one who think mainstream Tzimisce are cool even if they don't fit much in a game with vampires ?

Vampires having a kind of magic is a legit vampire trope though, so yeah the whole hate against the wizard magic clans should be lifted down and thaumaturgy should be redone.
>>
>>51209339
The Tremere only had a monopoly on Blood Magic in the core book. Expand a little, and the Settites, Assamites, Tzimisce, hell just about everyone had better blood magic than them.
>>
>>51209339
Agree to that. Old Clan is best Clan. Fuck off, filthy Vicissitude-infected goblin
>>
>>51205629
True. But they make good NPCs and Macguffins. As well as great Red Herrings.
>>
Reminding folks much of Dracula's powers in the Bram Stoker version are implicitly magic he learned in Scholomamce, not his inherent vampire powers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.