[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Chaos God is idiotic hypocrisy associated with? I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FiraeveusCarron0.jpg (21KB, 251x396px) Image search: [Google]
FiraeveusCarron0.jpg
21KB, 251x396px
What Chaos God is idiotic hypocrisy associated with? I would normally have said the Imperial Creed, but that's obviously inapplicable here.
>>
>>51203109
OP, obviously.

Seriously, though, that'd definitely fall under Tzeentch.
>>
>>51203109
Malal, God of Chaos fighting itself. He'll shoot himself or the other Chaos Gods in the foot on principle any time the opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>51203229
Based on his own Armour, it's possible you're actually right.

If I recall, I remember the fact that Malalian soldier having the quality of Being Warp-Antiwarp makes each and every one Kahrn the Berserker, except they even kill off Daemon Princes and Greater Daemons like it's a fucking Devil may cry juggle session.

That said, they're effectively The Chan of the Warp, no one takes them seriously until they roll the fuck in and shitpost the tactical leaders of an army to death, returning to their ship to feat on Normies whilst their god waltz's straight the fuck out of the warp to shitpost orders to them in his sticky of choice.

Entire Reason Chaos Undivided was made was to keep Malal out, had he gotten the kind of supply of followers the others did during the Horus heresy, he'd have flushed the Warp's chaotic side down the toilet, because he's the only one who can pop the fuck out (Slaanesh required a specialized body
>>
>>51203109
It's my headcanon that the Emperor is secretly Malal, the chaos god of order. From what I hear from the people who read black library, idiotic hypocrisy seems to be one of the Emperor's fortes.
>>
That is pretty much the purpose of Malal
>>
>>51203563
Malal/Malice shows himself in his full form to followers though. He can pop out the warp Eldar God style, which is probably why Tzeentch took action against him with undivided, using Lorgar as the forefront to preach it, whilst also keeping him under house arrest under "meditations" on that Fortress place he's in, and why the other guy to Lead horus on the Way was a Tzeentch Daemon.

So horus heresy goes away, and a lack of following/belief wrecks Malal's shit hard, as he only like, get's one tiny spaceship full of marines to play with.

The ideal situation would be to prove Malal exists and tell Lorgar, who would hopefully not denounce it as double-heresy and mace a bitch, and would preach it, bringing Malal back to the "awful termite that bites everyone in the ass" Chaos god out to push the reset button, possibly making the warp less Chaosy, and more Realm of souls like, intentional or not.

Until then he has Spess marine Agents spread out thin, and has no sorcerors, because they can't Death-grips psyker anti-Daemon Daemons in or something.
>>
MALAL BEST CHAOS GOD
>>
MALAL WORST CHAOS GOD
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.