[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadowrun: How would you as a mage go about killing a dragon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

It's hard as balls but how would you(try) to take down a dragon?

just shoot what you think might work and discuss

Could you summon a big enough spirit to fuck up a dragon? how many people would you need to summon a strong enough spirit what advantages might you try to get to fight a dragon as a mage?
>>
>>51200004
You don't just fight a dragon, you destroy his legacy, make his foundations crumble out from under him, and in his rage, you smile as he murders you. That's how you beat a dragon in shadowrun.
>>
>>51200004
Steal a nuke and set him up the bomb.
>>
>>51200032
Truly a master of the arcane arts
>>
>>51200004
My question is, just how hard did you fuck up in y our last Shadowrun game?
>>
File: 1439430191208.jpg (139KB, 455x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439430191208.jpg
139KB, 455x640px
>>51200046
Not that guy, but trying to outmagic a dragon is like trying to arm wrestle the Rock; you're just going to embarrass yourself. A Great Form Spirit is dangerous, but while you're pulling off the ritual that metahumans need to do it, the dragon can probably summon one itself. Regular dragons, not even greats, are way more magically skilled than you could ever be.

The best bet is to somehow get the dragon in a place with a ludicrous background count (if you can get it to a mana ebb or mana void that would be perfect) and try to kill it conventionally while it's just a giant, super-strong, heavily armoured and incredibly intelligent lizard.
>>
>>51200004
Just hijack a couple of nukes
>>
>>51200004
Blood magic
>>
Create a soul cannon and shoot its soul into another being and trap it until it starves to death
>>
>>51200004
I would use my vast personal resources and private army to shoot him out of the goddamn sky as soon as he shows his scaly ass, and order corpsec to shoot his human form on sight.

> But you don't have vast resources and a private army
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH A DRAGON, THEN?

>>51202985
So, get the fucker into space somehow, then flush it out the cargo airlock?
>>
>>51200004
Summon a Force 12 combat spirit. Max out your Magic to 7 and summon a Force 14 combat spirit. A Force 14 spirit can one shot a dragon. A starting character with the right build can summon one as their first action. This is not a well designed game.

t. guy who's been running a series of Shadowrun campaigns for three years. "Badly designed" doesn't mean "no fun", but it is very badly designed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.