[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1285: In Nomine Red, et Dirge, et Quicksilver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 477
Thread images: 67

File: Jump_OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump_OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51182140
>>
>>51194115
Caedite eos. Novit enim Red qui sunt eius.
>>
>>51194180
Is it crusade time?
>>
File: 1474767113362.jpg (32KB, 306x435px) Image search: [Google]
1474767113362.jpg
32KB, 306x435px
Should the weak fear the strong?
>>
Jump # 166 Ghost Rider
Background: Priest
Starting Location: Video game version

Perks:
*Warrior Monk (0)
*The Light that shines in the darkness (50, Discount)
*Pressure Points (100, Discount)
*Devine Intervention (200, Discount)
*I have no soul to burn (200)
*I can see the light (300, Discount)
*Spirited – Saint (300)

Companions:
*Import (400)

Equipment:
*Nice Bike (0)
*Wine Cellar (50)

Drawbacks:
*Comic’s Accuracy (+0)
*You.Guilty. (+300)
*Ghost Race (+300)

Companions:

Akitsu, Arcueid, Tamamo & Dove:
Background: Drop In
Perks:
Shadow on the wall
Command Spirits
Binding Spirits
Deal Breaker

Iksander, Yuki, & Gato
Background: Priest
Perks:
*Warrior Monk
*The light shines in the darkness
*Satanic Strength
*Grace
*Pressure Points
You can’t live in fear
Ghost Rider the whip
Equip
* Long Coat

Sans:
Background: Rider
Perks:
*Designated Rider
*Hot Shot
*Spirit of Vengence
*Spirited – Spirit of Justice
*Right now the only thing standing between you and the rider is me
Equipment:
*Nice Bike
*Long Coat
>>
>>51194221
Are the strong assholes? Then yes.
Otherwise, it's Tea party time.
>>
>>51194221
Yes, if bancho is anything to go by. Who knows how many of the "strong" are like that?
>>
When a jump is based on a cartoon, do you imagine the world actually looking like a cartoon?
Or a real-life version?
Same question applies for videogame jumps etc.
>>
File: 1483739104166.jpg (320KB, 791x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1483739104166.jpg
320KB, 791x1038px
Jumpers!

Is it still slavery if they ask to be collared?
>>
>>51194180
no god here only jumpchan
>>
>>51194237
So it’s never easy when you are trying to help the protagonist and they are trying to kill you. Still I managed to stay alive and actually keep him ontrack, sometimes leading him to the demons while he was chasing me. Though maybe trying to cover him in bees that one time was a bad Idea… he even gave me a look like “Really?”. It just seemed appropriate

As I was on the run I started to piece together that the forces of hell were looking for some contract. I managed to kill some elemental demons with the help of my companions (and the caretaker who seemed particularly interested in Sans).

Anyways Ghost Rider’s girlfriend gets kidnapped I show up to help. He was already to pick up the fight but I reminded him that he had a girlfriend to save and offered to “settle” things after we had saved her.

So we got the contract from the Caretaker who turned out to be the previus ghost rider. We wound up giving the contract the blackheart who absorbed the thousand corrupt souls only to eat a Penance stare+Meglovenia from Sans. Blackheart had a real bad time. Nicolas Cage was reunited with his girlfriend and we made a quiet exit.

We stalked those that stalked the night for a while until the time came for the race.

It was a crazy assembly of Ghost Riders, there were fighter pilots, Monster Trucks, a Big Rig. I just chose to go on foot. As they were getting ready I transformed in to my magic girl from which gave me a decent boost in speed. As soon as the signal came to go I transformed in to my Guardian form. A km long dragon that can fly and multiple times the speed of the space shuttle and took off. I had to tank bullets, missiles and hellfire blasts which the 5X durability for my size thing really came in handy with. Anyways I won
>>
>>51194245
Yes but then it's also kinky fun time.
>>
>>51194244
I imagine it looks like a stylized version of real life based off of the aesthetic of the original medium.
>>
>>51194245
>Is it still slavery if they ask to be collared?
Yes, but it is drastically less reprehensible.
>>
>>51194244
Like reality, barring perks or drawbacks.
>>
>>51194245
Then it's a mildly strange fetish instead of a crime against humanity.
>>
>>51194244
Looks like the source material unless it has a 'realistic' art style, is highly stylized (like pixel art or something), or is just ugly.
>>
>>51194278
>>51194295
Do you think people have the right to give up their rights? Say there is a fantasy race that gravitates toward submission and docility, if they want to be subservient is it wrong to give them what they want? Ask the same about an individual: assume there's an individual that wants the above, is it wrong to give it to them?
>>
>>51194244
I assume that I'm jumping to actual worlds, and that certain things (like art style, game mechanics, etc.) are just how the setting was chosen to be represented by people who are interpreting it.
>>
>>51194221
The strong shouldn't give the weak a reason to be fearful, but they sometimes do.

That's why the strong should protect the weak, so the weak are protected. Because there's going to be at least one dickhead deciding to abuse their power.
>>
>>51194115
>In Nomine Red, et Dirge, et Quicksilver Sancti Edition
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>51194350
>That's why the strong should protect the weak, so the weak are protected.
No, fuck that. The strong should help teach the weak to protect themselves.
>>
>>51194352
Even if it's in Latin?
>>
>>51194394
Especially if it's in Latin.
>>
>>51194380
That's a good addition, but they should also be protected until they can protect themselves. Everyone's gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>51194394
>he thinks people can't shitpost in latin
Motherfucker please, shitposting on walls is one of the primary functions of latin. It's only natural that it evolves onto the internet.
>>
>>51194329
Hermione pls go and stay go.
>>
>>51194439
Wasn't she all about freeing the elves? Consensual slavery doesn't really sound like her bag. Unless it's sexual, we all know she's a freak.
>>
So, here is a question for you all. Is there a world or setting that just made you say NOPE! A setting you refuse to jump?

For me I would have to say Warhammer 40k. I just don't like the setting. Also I dread the idea of winding up in commorragh.
>>
>>51194461
The elves wanted to be slaves anon.
>>
>>51194487
Really? Then why did Dobby get all happy when he was freed?
>>
>>51194506
Just because you want to be a slave doesn't mean you want to be a slave to a person you personally despise who wants to kill people you like.
>>
>>51194506
Because he was a brain damaged elf, all of the others were happy about being slaves, one of them was depressed as shit about having been freed.
>>
>>51194526
That's a fair point.

>>51194529
Huh. Well that's interesting. I didn't know that about HP elves.
>>
>>51194221
Depends on whether the strong are terrible people.
>>51194244
I tend to imagine it as whatever the source material is, with companions maintaining how they were in their origin.
>>51194245
Not really.
>>51194329
Sure.
>>51194506
Presumably because the Malfoys are dicks.
>>
>>51194439
That girl needs to be taught the pleasures of a leash, for purely noble reasons of course. She should be able to relate to the elves better once she understands.

>>51194506
Elves want to serve, they don't necessarily want to serve horrifically abusive people who are trying to kill those they like.
>>
>>51194329
If people don't have the ability to give up their rights, that means they at least don't have the right of autonomy and self-determination.

For your example, if someone wants to be subservient, there's nothing wrong with that, but they need to be able to make that decision for themselves, and that doesn't mean other people can abuse any of their other rights. It also doesn't mean you can ignore the local laws (or the laws of any place you take them).

Eg: So if they want you to boss them around, it doesn't mean you can flog them for spilled tea, or that if one of them decides "I don't want to do this any more" that you can stop them leaving. It doesn't mean you own them.
If slavery and "voluntary work" is illegal, then you're going to have to go through the process of proper employment like having them sign contracts and pay them even if they don't do anything with their money.

Anyway isn't this a bit /pol/?
>>
So can I Cheat from JLD excise parts of a magic system? Like, if there are certain aspects that are unfashionable, redundant, or otherwise unwanted, can they just be booted out?
>>
>>51194540
The other elves shunned Dobby at Hogwarts, iirc.
>>
File: 1483738541699.jpg (196KB, 729x815px) Image search: [Google]
1483738541699.jpg
196KB, 729x815px
>>51194439
I was actually talking about Twi'leks.
>>
>>51194612
I know, slut. Logic is the same though, you whore.
>>
Could Fate Excalibur critically wound or kill Trigon? Since apparently it was able to kill Cthulhu, or Dagon, or whatever the fuck that thing that Caster summoned was.
>>
>>51194612
Vette should keep the collar, just tone down the voltage and use it for lewd instead of punishment.
>>
>>51194666
Trigon? Doubt it.
>>
>>51194654
Alright then. Enjoy your evening, harlot.

>>51194673
I agree. She's such a waste as a companion.
>>
>>51194666
Yes, but not with a single blast.
>>
>>51194666
Pretty sure that was just a normal Kraken anon, impressive but not that impressive.
>>
>>51194666
No, Satan, you can safely call Saber a shit without fear of reprisal.
>>
>>51194394
Latin is the romance language of shitposting.
Catullus for example
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo,
Aureli pathice et cinaede Furi,
qui me ex versiculis meis putastis,
quod sunt molliculi, parum pudicum.
Nam castum esse decet pium poetam
ipsum, versiculos nihil necessest;

qui tum denique habent salem ac leporem,
si sunt molliculi ac parum pudici
et quod pruriat incitare possunt,
non dico pueris, sed his pilosis
qui duros nequeunt movere lumbos.
Vos, quod milia multa basiorum
legistis, male me marem putatis?
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
>>
>>51194666
I should clarify, Teen Titans Trigon, not DC Trigon, who's super fucking buff apparently.

>>51194677
Is that DC or TT Trigon you're talking about? Because the former is without a doubt.

>>51194700
Probably was, Cthulhu and Dagon are still Great Old Ones after all.
>>
>>51194700
No, it was some elder god. But everything in the Nasuverse below a TYPE is weak as fuck, so it's still not very impressive.
>>
>>51194666
I am not an expert here but Trigon is pretty high up there on the cosmic scale. Excalibur is like his antithesis. I have no doubt it could hurt him. However do doubt it would do much more that piss him off real bad. It might even stun him for a moment if you are real lucky but it's going to take a hell of a lot more to deal with Trigon than that.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg (269KB, 559x770px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg
269KB, 559x770px
Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen
> Age: 21
> Now Serving: The Black Queen
> Origin: General
> Class: Magi, Lich [-100CP]
> Back Chat [-100CP]
> Soul Brother [-100CP]
> Don’t Lose Your Head [-100CP]
> Somebody To Love [-400CP]
> Keep Yourself Alive [Get a Freebie!]
> Escape From The Swamp [-100CP]
> Dragon Attack [-200CP]
> Hammer To Fall [-300CP]
> Lucky Charm [-200CP]
> Pristine Sword [-200CP]
> Monster Mash [+400CP]
> Rule The World [+400CP]

So, to review: The Black Queen is dead, long live the Black Queen.

I am a skeletonlady setting out to conquer the world. I am here until I do so. But, given that I am a skeletonlady, and skeletonladies are immortal, I could hypothetically just wait however long it takes for the world to die and then claim dominion over the ashes, and that would technically count as victory.
We will call that "Plan B."

But in lieu of that, I guess I'll start out by going on a quest to find this Deneb person. I vaguely remember her! I didn't play Ogre Battle, but I vaguely remember her! Don't know how that works.
Then, once she's with me, we'll build a fortress somewhere and start churning out disposable minions, troops, lieutenants, whatever. You know the great thing about being the Black Queen? I don't have to explain SHIT about my powers.

Then in between recruiting monsters and starting endless wars, I'll have fun court sessions where I laugh and clap my hands at people's antics.
I might need special gloves to make the clapping sound.
>>
0.3 Changelog:
Relaxation Therapy to 200
Last D'Orc Standing to 400
Moved Credit Where Credit's Due to 100
Wizardry to 200, first free, additional discounted
Animagic changed to first free, additional discounted
Technosorcery to 400
First, We Kill All The Lawyers changed to Deceiver Deceived.
Uncomfortable Truths to 200
Shapeshifting to 400
Wine Locker to 100
Added Holy Mirror of Erastimus 200
Added a 300 point item stipend.

Is the stipend too much? There isn't much except fluff available unless you sink a hundred or more in on top of the stipend.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (104KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
104KB, 562x750px
Jumpers, what do you consider art to be?
>>
>>51194815
Not that. I would find the person who put those chairs up and make them sit in them.
>>
>>51194700
I think it was a conglomerate of Water Demons fused together. It was big, it was nasty and it did seem to start to have madness causing effects. However I think it was probably about Kraken level. Sure it would have gobbled up a few cities but it probably would have been stopped eventually. Cthuhlu is a life wiper I am not sure about Dagon. It would take likely more that what the church and magi association could muster to stop them.
>>
>>51194815
Some combination of sensory data (and the source thereof) that makes someone think or feel things beyond its literal configuration.

You can tell whether art is good or not by the intensity of said experiences and by how broad a demographic is affected.
>>
Whatever happened to that remake/update of DXD that someone was doing a while ago?
>>
If val is here, can I use the traumatized drawback on one of my two class skills?
>>
>>51194789
I commented on this earlier, and I love the revisions you've done. The formatting makes it much easier to read, and the buffs to Drop In are nice.

I'm not sure about the item stipend. I don't think your jump needs it. Given the fact that you aren't really offering item discounts though, I think it'll work.

Is there anything else you're planning on doing for this?
>>
If you're still around Cracker Jack I did what I think the last of the edits before DC Occult is done, unless there was anything about it you wanted to touch up.
>>
>>51194789
Looks great to me, and no, 300, 200, and 400cp are the usual stipend amounts when they're included, so you're fine.
>>
File: tits.jpg (109KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
109KB, 500x281px
>>51194815
>>
>>51194892
Development hell.
>>
>>51194906
Not until another book comes out in a year and a half. I've covered prettymuch all the material available. If this passes review I'll update to 1.0 and drop it on the drive.
>>
>>51194899
No, you cannot use it on anything that has been discounted for you. Class Skills are your discounts.
>>
>>51194923
Yeah, if you're happy with it I don't see why you couldn't drop it in the drive. Good job, man. This is a solid first effort.
>>
>>51194952
...Wrong person?
>>
>>51194952
Thanks =)

The feedback from everyone has been invaluable.
>>
>>51194963
Yup.

>>51194970
Well, you've earned it. Planning on working on anything else in the near future?
>>
>>51194949
Hey, it's JesusAnon from last thread. Does EX divinity actually do anything? Also, how many Fate jumps are you planning on making?
>>
>>51194995
Not just yet, I just banged this out over a day and a half, after rereading the second and finishing the 3rd book. I'll probably start looking for something to write up in a few weeks.
>>
>>51194997
It'd make you a full fledged Divine Spirit/God, so you can only take it in non-Fuyuki Grail based jumps like Extra or some others in the future.

Around 9-10 I believe, add or subtract 1-2 depending on whether some have enough material and what we find out in the future for others.
>>
>>51195051
>a full fledged Divine Spirit/God
Does that mean anything?
>>
>>51195051
>full fledged Divine Spirit/God
Does this actually do anything or is it just bragging rights?
>>
>>51194892
Does anybody have the latest copy of that?
>>
>>51195051
>Divinity EX
Okay, this is a first. Something I might want more than EX mana.

What are the actual effects of this, and if my build was based on Tamamo, does this mean that I get to be Amaterasu?
>>
>>51195051
>9-10 I believe
That's a lot more than I was expecting. I can't wait and good luck.
>>
Is any jump that lest you to make an item indestructible?
>>
Would Dimension Lord give me good chances of defeating Darkseid in Young Justice?
>>
File: 45980.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
45980.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>51195072
>>51195073
I believe it does some stuff relating to your relationship with the world, like you not being hated by Gaia as much and opponents recieving debuffs, but I'd need to check up on it. Give me a bit to get back to you there.

>>51195091
No, it won't innately give such a massive power boost. If you summoned all the Tamamo maybe you could combine them into Ammy but not with just one.

>>51195092
Thanks.
>>
>>51195113
Sword Art Online
>>
>>51195090
>>
>>51195122
Any of the 1000 cp perks from that jump put you beyond DC cartoons.
>>
>>51195149
Danke Schön
>>
>>51195113
Anima Beyond Fantasy. It's an enchantment that beings in the setting can cast/create. Costs 50 level 4 PP (so it's pretty darn hard to enchant), but it makes the item immune to damage unless attacked by someone of gnosis 35 or greater.
>>
>>51195178
But the Drawback version is full comic Darkseid.
>>
>>51194474
Same with 40k. I don't like super-grimdark or cosmic horror settings- my absolute limit is SCP, and that's just because it's interesting.
>>
>>51195140
>All the Tamamo
Do I need to actually summon them via cp or something, or is this something I could theoretically do via the grail campaign?

Or doormaker and some power stealing perk like data drain or power of dominance?
>>
>>51195113
Legend of Zelda, Evil's Bane
Samurai Jack, Enchanted Weapon
Warriors, Indestructible (Scenario reward/perk)
>>
Whatever happened to that V for Vendetta jump?
>>
>>51195178
Yes, except the 1000 CP Drawback is "standard" comics Darkseid. Personally, I'm leaning on "no".
>>
Was Yoda right? Is size an illusion when trying to move stuff with the Force?
>>
>>51195202
Warriors Orochi*
>>
>>51194753
>Deneb and Konata
Reality cannot handle these levels of sass. Critical mass is rapidly approaching. Everyone to the life boats.

Just watch out. Once Deneb finds out you're a cute girl with immense power, she'll probably try to jack your body. Won't succeed, but she will try.
>>
>>51195208
I think the maker was murdered or something.
>>
>>51194789
This looks great, though it still says version 0.2 on the first page?
>>
>>51195201
I dunno. I dunno how you'd even fuse them all together either. I just imagine it's maybe possible to recreate Ammy with that.
>>
>>51195194
You didn't specify the drawback version. And defeating comics Darkseid with Dimension Lord is going to be pretty hard unless you can get him into the dimension or attack from it, at which point you can wreck him.
>>
>>51195233
Forgot to update when I did 0.3
I changed it to 1.0 and put it on the drive.
>>
>>51195242
I don't know, isn't Darkseid comparable to the Spectre?
>>
>>51195242
>at which point you can wreck him.
HAHAHAHAHA, no.
>>
>>51195234
Hmm. Maybe dark binding? Or a combination of all three, and then a hell of a lot of willpower perks.

But, theoretically, I'm allowed to do this? Do I specifically need divinity EX to do so?
>>
>>51195257
The Spectre has killed Darkseid before, Darkseid just got better.
>>
>>51195242
So do ee have anything in the chain that would let us access our full power outside of the Dimension?
>>
>>51195257
WAY, way beyond him.
>>
>>51195257
No, he is comparable to Superman. With the power to fend off the Spectre you can murder Darkseid, unfortunately he'll come back with a plan to deal with that kind of power.
>>
>>51195283
Probably not, but we should have perks that easily allow you to just shove him in there.
>>
>>51195274
Why would Dark Binding combine them?

It's a purely in jump thing so if you figure out a way, it's up to you. I'd imagine researching the characters involved would help a lot.
>>
>>51195211
It depends on your point of view. What he was mainly doing though was breaking Luke's preconceived ideas of what is (im)possible.
>>
>>51195280
You're forgetting on thing though, anon. There is one being in the universe that has consistently beaten Darkseid and, indeed, all of Apokalypse:

Santa Claus

Take a good look at the drive and tell me you don't have all you need to defeat Darkseid.
>>
>>51195302
Darkseid is Universal. Spectre is solar system-level on his best days.
>>
>>51195314
What happens if a Reality Marble is used inside another one?
>>
>>51195331
He regularly gets his ass handed to him by the boy scout!
>>
>>51195338
The stronger one overrides the weaker one.
>>
>>51195314
It would combine them in mah belly? I dunno...

Anyways, what are the actual effects of taking divinity EX?
>>
>>51195283
Remote Control or something like that from Storm Hawks? You may have to Real Eater a work, as it may not work on properties but on items.
>>
>>51195211
Kinda. Force Users can move some really big stuff if they're strong enough, but the strain from trying to move something too big might kill you.
>>
>>51195283
There's a perk in Masters of Magic called "I Am The Fortress" you might want to have a look at.
>>
>>51195331
Well on his best days the Spectre is channeling the full might of the Presence's omnipotence.
>>
>>51195260
>>51195257
The Spectre can only beaten when Captain Marvel has all of the magic in the world channeled into. Captain Marvel is roughly on par with Superman, who is on par with or beats up Darkseid. Not to mention, Cracker_Jack's feats for what Greatest Magician can do after a few years are better than shit Darkseid can normally do, and Dimension Lord's boost is supposed to be much greater than that when in the dimension.
>>
>>51195368
The presence isn't anywhere near omnipotent.
>>
>>51195331
>>51195346
Darkseid's sort of the conceptual version of Worm's Zion. You can beat him up physically all you like (if you're a big blue boy scout) but he's part of the universe so he'll always be back for more.
>>
>>51195351
Like I said before anon, I'm busy, it'll take me a bit of time to get around to that.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>51194221
They should do more squats and eat their oats, is what they should do.

>>51194244
I think it depends on the world. Like, in some worlds the scenery changing a whole bunch (e.g. Panty and Stocking, or Gravity Falls during Weirdmageddon) makes everything look whackier now and then, but by default I too go with a stylized version of real life based on the original medium's aesthetic.

>>51194245
Depends on whether they remembered their safe word. But a better question: Why is that canon?

Just.

Why.

>>51194725
>>51194666
I think critical wounding is definitely on the table given TT!Trigon was briefly stalemated by 4 of the Titans rushing him at once, and even before planetary defence nonsense Excalibur's capable of blowing up the Greater Grail.

Oh, and not-Cthulhu's an imaginary demon. In the Nasuverse, this translates as "natural spirit which can passively generate its' own self-contained reality marble with a sense of morality so alien it often perceives murdering lots of people as being helpful to them"

>>51194734
This is very wrong, though. Not-cthulhu up there isn't even that high up the totem pole and it was briefly fighting off multiple Servants, and could eat people to keep growing bigger.

>>51194815
An expression of emotion or opinion expressed through physical form or performance. Alternatively, the impossible made real.
>>
>>51195385
Didn't we already have this discussion like a week ago?

At the very least he can casually create a multiverse. So he's damn sure above Solar System level.
>>
>>51195314
He's (She's) trying to BECOME Amaterasu, not combine all the Tamamos like some sort of demented waifu(?) gattai. Presumably by dark binding he means he becomes one of the Tamamos and eats all the others to unite them all into Amaterasu. Presumably they do so while spouting highlander quotes the whole time.
>>
>>51195380
Yeah, maybe Darkseid doesn't routinely bend reality with his mind, but he has stats enough to compete with someone who regularly manhandles planets and outspeeds light.
>>
>>51195394
That is fine, the YJ drawback only requires you to do it once.
>>
>>51195331
No. The Spectre is Skyfather level at his lower levels.He's straight up multiversal at his strongest.
>>
File: 1483742620355.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483742620355.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>51195400
>Why is that canon?
Because Magical Realms, my good Captain. Magical. Realms.
>>
>>51195223
What?
>>
>>51195416
>He's (She's)
Yes.

>Presumably they do so while spouting highlander quotes the whole time.

YES.
>>
>>51195416
I can almost hear the anon who hates Tamamo with a burning passion vomiting from over the internet.
>>
>>51195346
Yes, because for all his might Darkseid isn't really a physical threat. He's much more into corruption and moral decay. All the times he invades Earth directly are more about it being fun for him, than any real attempt at defeating the,. He goes off to Earth, fights some superheroes, eventually gets his ass kicked, but in the process kills a lot of people and further cements the idea that superheroes can only have a real effect on the world through violence. He takes his licks, but in the end he gets what he came there for.
>>
>>51195431
Do you have the pic with the Specter repairing the Multiverse on you? I've lost my DC pics and have been trying to recover from that.
>>
>>51195418
Someone in Darkseid's tier needed to be amped with all the magic on the planet to beat a corrupted, hostless, vastly-weakened Spectre.
>>
>>51195331
>>51195331
>Spectre is Solar System at his best
>Solar System at his best
He held two universes apart once.
>>
>>51195436
Their name was "Murdered_Anon", and they haven't been seen in weeks, maybe months. Therefore, they were murdered.
>>
>>51195416
Neat.

>>51195443
The thought does make one smile.
>>
>>51195380
>all the magic of the world
So he's only planetary?
>>
>>51195508
Yes anon, the magic off all the magical characters on earth (some of whom are planetary+ on their own) is merely planetary.
>>
>>51194815
Stuff the creators make under the intention that they're creating art, that also intersects with stuff meant to convey a message or just to look nice.

Even if it's shitty art that I can't tell what they were going for, like pic related, it's still art.
>>
>>51195508
Don't be obtuse anon. This is comicshit. There is disproportionate amount of magic power concentrated on the Earth. Remember Doctor Fate? Not to mention the person in charge of channeling that power into Captain Marvel is the person that Outside Help perk is based on. So the sum of the power was much greater than it's parts.
>>
>>51195508
Captain Marvel is planetary normally. With all the magic of all the magic beings on earth (including stuff like thousands of slumbering warrior gods), he'd be way the fuck beyond that.
>>
>>51194919
Gonna be the Twin-Tail Jump when?
>>
Would it be possible for my Hero BBS magic system to be something like M:tAw but without the paradox? Basically freeform, but requires a solid understanding of the effects you invoke.
>>
>>51195593
I would shank a motherfucker for a Twin-Tail jump.

Shank. A. Motherfucker.
>>
>>51195508
More than that. In DC, Earth is a focal point of magic, it's got way more than the majority of the universe does. That's why there are so many parallel magical universes connected to Earth, it's the linchpin for all those other realms. So all of Earth's magic combined is actually a huge amount. Case in point, Wonder Woman's lasso breaking accidentally destroyed the fundamental concept of truth, throughout the entire universe. This was one artifact of mid-level power, relatively speaking, and it fucked over all reality as a consequence of its energies being unleashed. Earth is a terrifying place, to the wizards of the DC universe. You notice how you rarely see alien wizards? It's not because they don't exist, it's because aliens who understand magic mostly know to stay the fuck away from that place.
>>
>>51195601
There's nothing in the series like that at all.
>>
>>51195601
Sure.
>>
>>51195627
True, but Sky Garden has explicitly ruled that your world's magic system can be whatever.
>>
File: 1480620591433.jpg (177KB, 535x609px) Image search: [Google]
1480620591433.jpg
177KB, 535x609px
What are some good perks to get STRONG?
>>
>>51195601
>M:tAw
Mage: the Awakening?
Isn't Mage generally higher tiered magic than most fantasy series'?
>>
>>51195653
If you've already made up your mind, why are you asking permission?
>>
>>51195659
No.
>>
>>51195658
Be a highblood troll in Sburb if you want to be 100dicrously strong.
>>
>>51195663
I wasn't that anon. I was just defending them.
>>
>>51195674
Define "100dicrously", please.
>>
>>51194244
For some like Minecraft it's 1 for 1 with the game because it's so simplistic.
For more "real" worlds artstyle is basically real life.
>>
>>51195627
>>51195663
So, is that a "no", then? I'm asking because I'm not quite sure it would be acceptable.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50607120/#50608882

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50613669/#50615283

>>51195659
Not quite sure where you got that idea, but not really, no.
>>
>>51194244
If I had the art skills I'd draw my jumper in the style of each jump I go to, because I picture the world looking like the art style.
>>
>>51195739
It is acceptable, the other anons are just being a fun-hating loser.
>>
Perhaps I have gone blind somehow but I can't seem to locate the Transformers jump. Does anyone happen to have it? I can't find it on the drive.
>>
>>51195739
NWoD is a fantasy setting, yes.
>>
>>51195791
I can't find it easier, for some odd reason.
>>
>>51195791
Are we having that problem with too many jumps in one folder again?
>>
>>51195601
I mean, considering you can use mana to negate paradox, isn't M:tAw magic basically paradox-free already?
>>
>>51195842
Yes, but this is just my personal autism speaking. When I attain things from other jumps, I prefer to carry the smallest amount of metaphysics with me to keep it working. Paradox (and Mage magic in general) requires the entirety of the Supernal Planes to follow me, along with their specific brand of corruption, so I wanted to "condense" the package as it were.
>>
>>51195791
>>
>>51195658
Ed Edd and Eddy has a good one.
Greek mythology jump is going to have another once it comes out.
>>
>>51195951
Thanks
>>51195808
I am glad it's not just me.
>>51195824
no clue.
>>
>>51195698
Being so strong that it's hard to give people a pat on the back without breaking some of their bones.
>>
File: transformers4qq09528562-90156.png (274KB, 428x429px) Image search: [Google]
transformers4qq09528562-90156.png
274KB, 428x429px
>>51195951
>>
>>51196021
Sounds pretty weak, relatively speaking.
>>
>>51196026
>Relax
I am high-strung literally every moment of my existence.
>>
>>51194245
That's just a kink at that point, although the idea that some racial memory makes females Twi'lek's disposed to being slaves after thousands of years of slavery is pretty sad, its not something her or you are to be blamed for.
>>
>>51195355
So if channeling the Force is physically straining, then key to increasing Force power is to get swole? Huh.

Jedi have been punch wizards this whole time?
>>
>>51191855
Mordred, Swimsuit Mordred, Lion Costume Saber, and Swimsuit Saber.
>>
>>51196026
What is this? Is it canon?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51195326
>>51195211
>>51195355
>>51196117

WAIT.

So what y'all are telling me is that /tv/'s High Ground Wars memes have been canon all along?
>>
>>51196147
Well. . . there's a cannon involved if that helps.
>>
>>51195593
I’d love to have that jump just for the tech.
>>
>>51196129
>Swimsuit Mordred
>googles
Holy Oppai, Batman.
>>
What jumps allow you to import aspects of other settings?

Things like fanfiction drawbacks and Civilization allowing to you to rule over any species you've encountered before subsequently create embassies for your people in every jump afterwards?
>>
>>51195611
>>51196176
You could always make it yourself.
>>
>>51196190
Yep.

That said, we still need a caster and an assassin before we can have a holy grail saberface war.
>>
File: Best Girl In Fate.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl In Fate.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>51196190
Don't ogle my Daughteru!
>>
File: 1483384923212.jpg (203KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483384923212.jpg
203KB, 600x685px
How long can you last before trying to solve your problems with violence?
>>
>>51196190
Huh. Her tits are observably not that big normally.
>>
>>51196190
She's a Rider anon, wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?
>>
>>51196222
Isn't mysterious heroine X from F/GO an asssasin? also is there a berserker saber face?
>>
File: PrimeGotGame.gif (450KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
PrimeGotGame.gif
450KB, 500x327px
>>51196147
>What is this?
Hot.
>Is it canon?
The comic isn't, but the idea kinda maybe might be.
How transformers are made and how their bodies act/feel changes with each new Season and Writer.
>>
>>51196232
She has no tits; she's safe.
>>
File: HeroineX1.png (229KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
HeroineX1.png
229KB, 512x724px
>>51196222
>Assassin
Got your Assassin Seibah right here
>>
>>51196232
Jesus you're creepy.
>>
>>51196232
Why not? Your pic even says Best Girl.
>>
>>51196310
Damn, you're new.
>>
>>51196232
Justice, you'll have to let your Daughteru go one day.

Well, that's what they tell me. But no one has made it through the gauntlets and trials I've set up to date my Daughteru yet.
>>
>>51194244
Like a live-action version of that world.
So they stay garish, but look real.

The various forms of media are just ways to channel these 'stories'.
That said, some worlds are way fucking weirder than others. Soul Eater, for instance. Equal part metal and ludicrous.
>>
File: 3MbaCL0.jpg (177KB, 1105x821px) Image search: [Google]
3MbaCL0.jpg
177KB, 1105x821px
>>51195791
>>51195808
>>51195824
>>51195951
Have no idea how that happened. I reuploaded the jump to the upload folder. I might've accidently deleted it because for whatever reason GDrive likes to keep older versions up alot.
>>
>>51194221

It helps sometimes I will admit. Selling the weak power armor to let them kick the strong's ass can help my reputation and increase their loyalty and trust to me.

If you mean in terms of personal philosophy I say no. I would rather have the weak working in GENOM happy and content with the way the world works.
>>
>>51196270
It's the same Mordred anon

>>51196317
I'm over reacting for the purpose of being amusing

>>51196325
Welcoming them with a magical glowing shotgun works
>>
Is there is canonical reason why so many Fate Servants look like Saber?
I can understand Mordred, but what about the 50 other heros?
>>
>>51196362
Some people have sameface syndrome.
Just so happens that the artist for Fate is one of those people.
It's pretty common for those that draw in the post 80s anime artsyles
>>
>>51196264
>>51196295
...Whoops. Berserker and caster, not assassin.

And according to the wiki, we also have saber alter santa, who is a rider, and ruler alter lily, who is a rider.

So, new list.

Saber, Alter, Lily, Santa, Beach, Lionsuit
Ruler, Alter, Santa.
Mordred, Beach.
MHX, UHZ
Nero
Sakura
Lancer-Saber, Alter

Hot damn, FGO gave us SO MANY saberfaces.
>>
>>51196232
I'm gonna waifu her... and her "father"
>>
>>51196355
You know, Justice, you shouldn't be too strict. It'll just make her resent you.
>>
>>51194506
Personally I think the Malfoys probably 'broke' him with how terrible they are as human beings.
Maybe if he'd been with a better family, he'd have lived a life of blissful servitude like the rest of his kin.
He still has the generous, giving, hard working, self-sacrificing nature of house elves, after all.
>>
>>51196362
Well a number of them are just different versions of the same character. But the real reason is Takashi Takeuchi, an artist and co founder of type moon. He has even joked about it with this
>Takeuchi's Noble Phantasm is Unlimited King of Knights (無限の騎士王, Mugen no Kishi Ō?) - "The mind of a human who pursues the blonde-haired female knight he adores until the utmost limit. Employing all his skills, an infinite number of characters similar to Saber will be given life. A great delusion that erodes the stance of the company."
>>
>>51196362
Most of them are just alternate versions of Arturia, whether from a different future or an alternate universe or just a corrupted version. Mordered is her son/daughter, so it's genetic. Nero is implied to be an ancestor hence the similarities. I don't know why Jeanne or Okita are similar though.
>>
Is there a genderbent Iskander or Cu Chulain in Fate? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>51196452
No.
>>
File: Confusion.webm (3MB, 460x814px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.webm
3MB, 460x814px
>>51196410
I'm not strict with her, I'm strict with any boys. There is a difference.

>>51196404
THAT CYOA IS NOT CANON! I've never been a woman and I don't walk around naked! JUST SHIRTLESS!

I know you meant Artoria, but I felt like making another bad joke
>>
>>51196452
No, but the supplement lets you make them that way if you want.
>>
>>51196452
There could be if you pick that option in the servant supplement.
>>
>>51196452
Quetz has a similar personality to Iskander if you're looking for a girl iskander.
>>
>>51196393
>Wiki
MOTHERFUCKER!

Right, so. We also have Devil saber, who is basically Okita(sakura) Alter, and Grey, who is waver assistant and sabers descendant.

This is 20 saberfaces.
>>
>>51196463
Of course he meant Artoria, you are the worst Waifu.

>JUST SHIRTLESS!
Curious, how many body part charisma perks do you have stacked onto your chest? Because it would be blinding to people if my Jumper tried that.
>>
>>51196506
What's the technical term for a group of sabers? A flat.
>>
>>51196553
Just my abs, and not that many.
Most are on my glorious fucking hair, and my ass.
>>
>>51196570
The correct answer is an Avalon, it's an Avalon of Sabers. Because it indicates you have reached the mythical utopia.
>>
>>51196570
Given a chance to grow a bit Saber has great tits.
>>
File: servants.jpg (1MB, 1266x1800px) Image search: [Google]
servants.jpg
1MB, 1266x1800px
>>51196471
>>
File: DevilSaber.png (2MB, 1167x1766px) Image search: [Google]
DevilSaber.png
2MB, 1167x1766px
>>51196506
>Devil saber

I think I've got a new favo-

Wait. Holy shit. Those fucking heels. Does she have to use a Riding skill just to walk around?
>>
>>51196632
I either stand corrected or this is really decent fan art. Either way, waifu away.
>>
>>51196659
I think those are just raised in the front.
Like those wooden sandles with the block on the bottom.
So she's walking on really small stilts instead of on her toes.
>>
>>51196659
CJ, could you answer this? >>51194569
>>
>>51196683
Ah. Still.

I don't know about completely excising it? Could probably just edit into something more fitting to your tastes, though.
>>
Which mythology is the best to hang out in?
>>
File: 1442836639_1478050257.jpg (149KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442836639_1478050257.jpg
149KB, 1600x900px
>>51194789
Fighting & Fornication should be purchasable without being a smelly Demon Orc.
>>
>>51196775
Whoops. Second part was for >>51196735
>>
I want to do... basically a reverse import, and I' wondering if there are any perks that make it possible.

Rather than using an import option in a jump, to bring a companion into the world, give them a local history... I want to use a perk or combination of perks to insert a companion and their canon powers and abilities from their home media, into other worlds.

Optional, whether said history involves me and my powers.
>>
>>51196798
Indian myth is pretty cray cray.
Would be a lot of fun to hang there if you're hard enough.
>>
>>51194237
Jump # 167 Transformers
Era: Bayformers (ummm… k)
Assignment: Scientist
Chassis – Medium (0)

Perks
*Robots in disguise (0)
*Alt Mode - Jet (0)
*Science – Mechanical (0)
*Master builder (200, Discount)
*Overclocked (100, Discount)
*Upgrade – Reformatted (500)

Equipment:
*neutron assault rifle (0)

Companions:
*Autobots transform and roll out (500)

Drawbacks:
*Inefficient (+100)
*Annoying Teens (+200)

(I have no idea what I am doing, I avoided Bayformers so there may be some innacuricies, It should be noted though I was using Genre Savior from NGE to make it more like G1)

So this was a thing. I wasn’t much of a fighter so I got stuck home at the base. Somehow we attracted some annoying teens to us (somehow separate from Sam) that saw fit to hang around. I mean it’s not like we were at war and might be attacked at any time or anything *face palm* anyways a great deal of my time was spent making sure the kids didn’t get themselves killed.

They in turn made sure to make this as difficult as possible. While I commend them on their bravery of often putting themselves in harms way to help the autobots, they often were more of a distraction than help. Megatron even mocked me about protecting them on one occasion. Unfortunately Optimus refused my ideas about upgrading them.

I managed to build stuff to help us in the war. We managed to do better at least than the American military. I also was one of few who didn’t flip out all the times Optimus died. They didn’t appreciate it at first when I pointed out that was his thing and he would be back but after the second time they reluctantly agreed.

I used my supreme intelligence to upgrade my fellow autobots, especially with this miraculous metal I invented called Adamantium. We wound up defeating the Descepticons.
>>
>>51196830
Cosmic Fact from Marvel is probably the closest you'll ever get to that.

Alternatively you could retcon things in with the Anima Divine rank Illusion magic, but that's not quite the same as actually doing it.
>>
>>51196798
I personally like Celtic and Norse myths, myself. Norse would probably be better to hang out in just because they're so bro-tier with humanity.
>>
>>51196818
Demons don't smell...well...the Abyss smells a bit. Anyway, the restriction was because of the age. If you download between 2 thousand and 51 thousand years of memory, then you get the associated experience.
>>
>>51196861
oops forgot my pic.
>>
File: 1453448896869.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453448896869.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>51195443
>>51195502
I don't really have any strong feelings against the non-Extra Caster Tamamos like Cat Tamamo et all, as they're effectively different people. I also don't see any problem with anon replacing one and turning into Amaterasu. Not sure why I would.
>>
>>51196864
Yeah. That's kinda how I'd been interpreting how Cosmic Fact works in later universes. But then I hear that the official interpretation is that you're a comic book character in later jumps.
>>
File: RichardNova.jpg (99KB, 564x930px) Image search: [Google]
RichardNova.jpg
99KB, 564x930px
>>51196874
That's true for anything. Yet you give us ability to do stuff like craft like the gods, or being an instant archmage.
>>
>>51196917
It's either or.
Marvel anon made a couple different rulings so you can just pick which parts you like best I suppose.
>>
>>51196867
see
>>51194914
>>
>>51196943
oh, awesome. thanks!
>>
>>51196942
Yes, but those are capstones, and pretty common ones. Demons and D'Orcs are the same in terms of the Demonic Nature, so the extra 300cp goes there. You pay for Fighting and Fornication with age. I could have had the perks increase your age instead of restricting them, but the other origins, even non-d'orc demons can't go over 4 thousand years old. There was a war. Also, you wouldn't have been fighting and fornicating all the time if you weren't a d'orc. The fornicating perk would have been at least 200cp and the fighting perk would have been capstone easily.
>>
File: I've Lost Control Of My Life.png (149KB, 525x299px) Image search: [Google]
I've Lost Control Of My Life.png
149KB, 525x299px
How do I cut back on waifus?

I originally just wanted four, but then I got one more. Then three more.

And now I have ten.

Is there any way to permanently fuse waifus together to free up companion space?
>>
>>51196659
I don't actually see any heels on those, so probably very carefully.

That said, she, basically, has an anti-saberface power. Which is hilarious.
>>
>>51197013
Yeah, just saw it. Talking to him in the IRC. Thanks, though.
>>
>>51197087
>10
please, I have 40 and counting. Some people have even more.
>>
>>51197151

I know there are Jumpers with literal armies of waifus, but I want to keep the numbers I have small.
>>
>>51196775
Ah, okay. I just thought that maybe you didn't have to put all the pieces back together, so to speak.

>From spells to entire magic systems, you can pick them apart and put them back together in whatever form or fashion you want.
>>
>>51197087
>How do I cut back on waifus?
You don't; the number of waifus only goes up, never down. Now you can cut down on the rate you gather waifus but that is just a matter of willpower and using Toggle to suppress your social perks.
>>
>>51196570
A War.
>>
File: Sans.png (5MB, 1984x1403px) Image search: [Google]
Sans.png
5MB, 1984x1403px
Who was your first companion, /jc/?
>>
File: 1412455563049.jpg (54KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1412455563049.jpg
54KB, 350x350px
>>51197362
My Starter of course.
>>
>>51197087
You can't, the power of waifus is too strong, even the mightiest of jumpers can't resist it.

It really depends on the amount of jumps you have taken, some jumpers have 1 waifu per jump, others are strictly monogamous, and others are basically the multiverses bicycle.

Who are they and how have you taken steps to make sure that they do not kill each other or you?
>>
>>51197087
Cutting back requires having restraint.
So if you can't do that then you'll just have to deal.

As for combining companions into one slot, Darkest Dungeon gauntlet, and FF13-3 should have things for that.
>>
>>51197362
Depends if you count pokemon as a starter. My two pokemon, Whimsicott and Decidueye, were my starters.

If you don't, technically Colress.
>>
File: missing_no_chan_by_bluc-d6v6dew.png (178KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
missing_no_chan_by_bluc-d6v6dew.png
178KB, 400x480px
>>51197362
Pic related.
If starters don't count, then it was Gaia
>>
File: Darkest Dungeon.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Darkest Dungeon.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>51197421
But how would the waifus fair in the depowered gauntlet of Darkest Dungeon?
Could they beat the dungeon without being tentacle-murdered.
>>
File: DCOccult.docx.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
DCOccult.docx.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I present, knock on wood, the completed version of DC Occult.

If the PDF isn't attached even though I double checked then I'm going to go drink myself to death.
>>
>>51197398

Four of them are from Tenchi Muyo via the multiple spouses drawback. The fifth is the Local Hero companion option from Overlord. I chose to make these five expies of girls from Naruto.

Next there is my Jurian Tree ship and motorcycle given human forms in Kantai Collection. Eighth is Iowa.

Nine and ten are Akitsu and Yashima from Sekirei.

In terms of steps prevent this from breaking down? The Hero BBS harem perk that makes it so they love each other just as much as they love me.

So it's more polyamorous but I'm the only dude.
>>
>>51197488
Apparantly it's actually possible to beat the final boss without anybody dying.
You'd think it wouldn't due to the scripted autokill bullshit, but you can.
So it's possible for a set of 4 waifus to potentially make it intact if they can crit like pros.
>>
>>51197501
You get to live!
>>
>>51197544
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
So I hate to ask this again but I am looking for another jump I can't find on the drive. Does anyone have the monster rancher jump?
>>
>>51197421
I think the FF 13-3 scenario reward actually physically combines two companions into one, not just places them in the same slot.
>>
>>51195658
True Red Eyes from Samurai Deeper Kyo links your physical specs to your total spiritual reserves. Skill Linking from Lost Odyssey lets you gain an item's abilities as innate with time on your person. The Artificial Cosmic Cube from Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes acts as an unlimited battery. You are now the fucking strong.

Alternatively, Disgaea's potential and grinding.
>>
>>51197575
Check WIPs, it went there because people were complaining about the monster discs.
>>
>>51197633
>Skill Linking from Lost Odyssey
Okay, so I personally have no problem with SJ's jumps, but I don't want to use something she just made up. That's a neat ability, but is it canon?
>>
File: Akitsu2.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akitsu2.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>51197362
Akitsu, I rolled Sekirei as like my 3rd jump. Which is part of the reason I revised how I roll.
>>
>>51197666
Yes it's canon. You can get passives from items by wearing them long enough and fighting with them on as well as learn skills from non immortal people by hanging with them.
You're limited to a certain amount of slots, but you can get like 30 of them in the game so that's not really that big of a limiting factor.
>>
File: 1483554344227.png (155KB, 365x265px) Image search: [Google]
1483554344227.png
155KB, 365x265px
>>51197362
>>
>>51197666
It's an actual canon thing. Immortals in that game cannot learn or improve. So they skill link with others or items over time and use their skill. They can't improve that skill at all however, given that is the point. Last I checked, the doc said much the same thing so yeah. Still takes a rather long time to skill link with any item of sufficient power.
>>
>>51197647
Thank you, I wasn't expecting to be given a WIP but it seems jumpable. I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>51197708
>>51197718
Neat.
>>
So, My survivor jumper has (barring disaster in SBURB) sparked fully in SMT 1 by (through various means and attempting to speedblitz YVWH)

I'll tell that tale one day, but I need to do the arc where the Survivor broke free of the binds YVWH had over his proto-spark justice before I truly can feel comfortable with it.

New chain's in progress, but I have one question since this one's taking a new direction

Would it be dumb to say I could use Paper Mario's "Painted Black" color drain on minions the Dark Form spawns?
>>
File: 1484257515203.png (262KB, 479x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484257515203.png
262KB, 479x387px
>>51197713
Just going to take a moment to mention that this comic is reaction image gold.
>>
>>51197713
Hey, I recognize that one!
...is this what shame feels like?
>>
>>51197562
Would >>51195360 work?
>>
>>51197501
Why did you change the Moving Finger Writes by the way? It worked much better discounted to Dabbler as being based on John Constantine shunting consequences onto others. Now the connection seems nebulous at best.
>>
>>51197746
Perk text?
>>
Which servant I summon to help me out with my magic and technology? I know there's a lot of them--what are the best? Guy preferred, also someone who isn't a giant raging dickhead.
>>
>>51197799

Painted Black (300dp) You have gained the powers of the black paint while in your dark form. Now, while in dark form, you can drain the colour from your environment or weak enough beings. Drained colour can be used to buff your strength, defence, speed, or to heal yourself. Someone who has had their colour drained becomes lethargic and has their emotions and senses dulled. If you have any mind control or similar abilities, these colour drained individuals are especially susceptible to them. You can apply black paint aesthetics to your dark form if you wish.

Minion Spawning (100dp/level) You are now capable of generating minions while in your dark form. You can generate 2 minions per each level of this you buy. These minions are not all that powerful but can become incredibly annoying to your opponents. Once these minions are destroyed you are immediately capable of generating more. This minions take the form of whatever race you are in this jump, and can have up to 200cp in racial perks applied to them. You can choose which racial perks they possess before you summon them.
>>
>>51197757
'bout all its good for, it's real dumb.
>>
>>51197836
Technically it'd work.
>>
>>51197501
Tower of Fate is actually additive in how its boost works right? And how is its boost compared to Dimension Lord?
>>
>>51197839
It's a good dumb though.
>>
>>51197764
Fanwank to your heart's content.

>>51197796
Had a discussion with someone a while back and they pointed out some ways it was horrifically broken.

>>51197861
Additive, yes. Not as much of a boost as Dimension Lord, but still pretty massive. Think of it as being about like what the Vestments gives you, but it only works inside the Tower.
>>
>>51197087
Don't you know the Second Law of Jumperdynamics?
>The second law of jumperdynamics states that the total quantity of Waifus in an isolated chain always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process.
>>51197362
Once the New Madoka Jump comes out, Sayaka.
>>51197501
Changelog?
>>
>>51197757
Link?
>>
>>51197909
I don't even know, sorry. Pretty exhausted right now.

Nothing too important though, mostly clarifications on stuff.
>>
File: b3.jpg (190KB, 769x1039px) Image search: [Google]
b3.jpg
190KB, 769x1039px
>>51197362
<3
>>
File: Merlin3.jpg (226KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Merlin3.jpg
226KB, 385x545px
>>51197826
Probably merlin for magic.
He's a nice guy and is a man. outside of prototype at least
Don't know if you could actually summon him as a servant given how much of a badass he is though. That and the whole can't be a heroic spirit due to avalon thing.
He'd probably eat your whole budget and more if you could, but it doesn't get much better than him on the magic front.
>>
>>51175520
Hey SoAnon, if you’re around, I’ve seen people claim that taking the Valkyrie Background in Valkyrie Profile is a trap because of the ring.

What is word of jumpmaker on the Nibelungen Ring’s nature?
>>
>>51197909
Rough changelog includes general cleanup.

Two new Histories: Inheritance and Scholar.

I think the new items were in the last posted version.

Dimension Lord is cleared up a bit just saying how things work between jumps and post chain.

Think that's it.
>>
>>51197846

Yeah. I figured. My dark form build so far's kind of being a bit cheeky with that ruling(or doing a Hooktail and abusing the audience)

Jump 2: Paper Mario

1600/1600(It Ain't Easy Being Green +100, Badge Link +300, Flower Power +200)
Villain
Shy Guy

Perks: Dark Form(300), Proper Villain(0), Kidnapper Extraordinaire(0), To Me My Minions!(100), Kammy's Apprentice(200), Paper People(0), My Lucky Star(0), Put On a Good Show(100)

Gear: Castle(300), Toy Vehicle(200)

Dark Form Customization(1400/1400 DP):
Custom: Peril Threshold(0), Painted Black(300), Duplicate( x2 duplicates, 400), Minion Spawn(8, 400), Macho(100), Restoration(100), Fire Stream(100)

the main 'gimmick' would be eating the audience's paint and the mooks to get back up to a good HP as well as doing a shuffle with the duplicates
>>
>>51197826
Go to Extra and summon Odin?
>>
>>51197981
Oh, right, there was some kind of important stuff. Shit. Thanks.
>>
>>51197899
What ways were those? The new version seems more on par with the 400 cp perks like Real Magic and Baby Magic.
>>
>>51198012
Dimension lord still doesn't let you keep the people inside persistant.
Unless I'm missing a note somewhere on that. It also apparantly still duplicates itself instead of you being able to keep dragging the original around. Which would be prefered for imports.
>>
>>51197994
There's basically no info on Odin other than he invented the rune magic system Scathatch and Cu use. And I don't know anything about said rune magic other than despite being summoned as a lancer, Cu could use one to enhance his spear into blowing up a castle.
>>
>>51197633
>Skill Linking from Lost Odyssey lets you gain an item's abilities as innate with time on your person
>Works on Clarketech
Can I use this and Amazo's Backup Memory to share Worm powers?
>>
File: Alice.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Alice.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>51197087
>>51197151
>Having less than 50
Amateurs, and I'm not even the worst about it.

>>51197362
Alice the Alakazam, also Mera the Metagross.

I am not good at names.
>>
>>51197826
Tesla and Babbage would be pretty cool on the tech side. Pretty sure both have Skills that aren't in the supplement, and Tesla has double EX, so you'll probably have to wait until the Supplement update to get either of them.

For magic, Medea and Merlin would both work, although Avicebron's golem creation might synergize well with technology even if his craft isn't particularly big by itself. Helena Blavastky has some shenanigans about using ALL of the Nasuverse magic systems because ayy lmaos, so if you wanna just cheat she's a good pick.
>>
Could an Orgel of Orgins power a NYC sized city?
>>
>>51197978
It's definitely meant to be a background specific drawback, but it's just like how it was for Lenneth. In a moment of clarity and doubt, on a whim, or any other motivation you think fits your story, you can remove the ring and start down the path of recovering your memories and changing your opinion on Odin. Like most other things I do, it's really just meant to be a story prompt facilitated by something Odin canonically does after Silmeria's rebellion.

The reason the text is so overwrought is that just made it fun to write about, and because it gives you a glimpse into the kind of mindset you'd have about Odin at the start.
>>
>>51198069
Pretty sure an arcology reaching from below the surface all the way to outer space that projects a field that covers a third of the planet (and only not half because of the curvature) is bigger than NYC.
>>
File: brutal.png (144KB, 594x340px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
144KB, 594x340px
DMC's Sick Ride:
>Exactly like it says on the tin. You get an awesome vehicle of your choice. Whether it be a car from a convertible to a muscle car, or a chopper to a crazy superbike, it will be indestructible, have infinite fuel, and it will just look sexier than sex itself.

Supreme Commander's Import:
>If you have your own mech or vehicle that you wish to use, you may spend Material to import it and retrofit it with Supreme Commander technology, converting it into an ACU. It will have lost none of its original functions. If your mech/vehicle was smaller than 80m tall/long, it will be scaled up to it upon import.

Supreme Commander's Transformation
>Cybrans have always been merging different components together to create units that can perform different tasks seamlessly. This is most notable in their battleships, which can deploy legs to cross upon land. Here, that technology is pushed to the limit to allow the ACU to transform into a large vehicle capable of flight.

Does this mean I can have an 80m long, indestructible, sexier-than-sex, flying muscle car ACU? And if so, how can I improve this beast further?
>>
>>51198110
Truck nuts.
>>
>>51198106
Fair enough, just didn't want to underestimate what I have.
>>
>>51197973
Can't summon him since he hasn't died. He's incarcerated in a tower in Avalon for some reason, but still alive by the time of the fate series. Maybe companion him (or her if you go prototype) in the Arthur jump?
>>
>>51198126
overestimate* Damn it, that changes the whole sentence's meaning.
>>
>>51198049
Even better. You can go to cortex command and bypass the middle man.
>>
>>51198134
?
>>
>>51197899
Does it also scale based on how much power you already have?
>>
>>51198110
Take it to Megas XLR and Gurren Lagann.
>>
File: 1476588440460.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1476588440460.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>51197501
The way you changed dimension lord makes it do even more of what you were saying we would be able to make it not do.
Now you can make it a copy or a different realm in each jump, but you still can't take it and the people inside with you.
Is it really too much to have a consistant pocket realm? Because I don't want to harp on this, but you said you'd let it do that before and I'm not really seeing it.
>>
>>51194237
>>51197506
>>51197684
>Akitsu
Why does everyone who jumps Sekirei companion her?
>>
>>51198087
Good to know.

The reason I was asking was, while I’ve seen some people on these threads say it’s a bad idea to go in as a Valkyrie, it seems SB really sees it that way.
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread.393563/page-714#post-26092085
>>
>>51197633
>Skill Linking from Lost Odyssey lets you gain an item's abilities as innate with time on your person.

It doesn't say that anywhere in the perk description.
>>
>>51198178
From what I gather, she's the peculiar combination of sweetheart, badass, adorable, and sexy that makes her crack cocaine to a lot of people. Still need to read the series myself.
>>
>>51198181
I strongly dislike them so I can't say I care much what they think, to be entirely honest.

Though I will say that part of losing your memories is that, while under the thrall of the ring, you don't really know you have any other powers. You can learn of them again, but you don't remember having them from before.
>>
>>51198224
What are the chances of the ring making you choose to stay if you don't get it off and get your memories back before the jump ends?
>>
>>51198213
It's because she's sad that she's 'broken' and won't ever be able to get winged. In the story, she actually breaks down in tears at one point talking about how she's always felt that she's tainted and broken and doesn't deserve to get married.
>>
>>51198202
Skill Transference is the other half of Skill Linking.
They're basically the same perk and you get both for free if you pick the thing that gives you any plausible reason to have them.
It's just easier to call them both by the first name since mechanically they use the same resource of slots.
>>
>>51198232
Pretty good, it is a drawback after all. Though I think some jumpers assume they get whisked away to the next jump and wouldn't be presented with a choice.
>>
>>51198238
Ouch, no wonder so many people companion her then. Yeah I can see why.
>>
File: pkmn (72).jpg (144KB, 1439x1007px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn (72).jpg
144KB, 1439x1007px
>>51198057
>I am not good at names.
I know that feel. I ended up naming >>51197948
Noira.
Alice is a good name for a pic related, though.
>>
>>51198245

Ah. I should really learn to not skim while I read stuff. Thank you.
>>
>>51197973
I could go there, yeah. Merlin sounds like my kinda guy too.

>>51198064
All of those guys are good suggestions.

Question: Can I change the outfits of the servants I summon, just in case I don't like their canon outfits? Some of the female character's outfits are...impractical. I get that it doesn't really matter, but it bugs me a lot.
>>
>>51198253
If it comes with a drawback, I feel like that should be listed under the drawbacks section (and mandatory for Valkyries) so people know there's a drawback with the origin instead if it basically being "hidden".
>>
>>51198178
/Spoilers/

Some asshole scientist tried and failed to wing her by force, while it failed it also "broke" her so that she couldn't be properly winged. Since Sekirei are basically hot house elves the fact that she could never have a proper master/husband destroyed her.
>>
>>51198253
Technically it isn't a drawback. It's an in universe Item, and presumably any immunities you have would apply.
>>
>>51198224
Fair enough.

I always saw it as putting you in the same position as Lenneth, and she took off the ring without any companions to tell her that she should do so.
>>
>>51198130
Well Gilgamesh managed to summon him as a servant anyways somehow.
It would be much easier and plausible to just get him in King Arthur though since you wouldn't need to dump thousands of CP into getting him.
>>
>>51198027
I don't remember. Something about how you could spam uber powerful world shattering magic that normally costs your life with impunity or something.

>>51198041
>>51198167
That's actually an accident. You can totally do it the other way.
>>
>>51198300
I assume people generally skill everything before dedicating to a build, it's not like the ring is hidden either. But mainly, I don't really like to update jumps based on a single change or complaint. I've had problems with it killing my formatting before.

>>51198326
The fact that you start with it already doing its work is meant to bypass your immunities, at least until you get it off once.

>>51198330
It's definitely something you can manage on your own. It's basically exactly like Lenneths'.
>>
>>51198202
What are the actual limits on Skill Linking, anyway? Does it work on magic and superpowers you don't have or does it only work on things you could learn anyway, but just lets you bypass the process of actually learning it.
>>
>>51198275
I just went with names that shared the first two letters
ALakazam/ALice
MEtragross/MEra
>>
>>51198335
Merlin came on his own.
>>
File: 1475467006325.jpg (90KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1475467006325.jpg
90KB, 480x854px
>>51198336
Oh Ok. Thanks.
>>
Any suggestions for the reality marble of my Kamen rider themed jumper?
>>
>>51198425
Unlimited Henshin Works. It creates copies of every Transforming Hero you've ever worked with, though those that are too strange or powerful cannot be replicated properly.
>>
>>51198441
How original.
>>
>>51198425
It should highlight defenseless people who are in trouble, and then highlight and create a perfect road through and around terrain that you can travel on to protect them.
>>
>>51198110
You've forgotten something.
To get Supreme Commander Transformation you have to purchase the Experimental ACU upgrade.
That means you will have a 240m long, indestructible, sexier-than-sex, flying muscle car ACU.

Also, you should be able to take it through the Bigus Dickus formula (Five Star Stories and FFXIV Scenario.) to make a 810m long, indestructible, sexier-than-sex, flying muscle car robot ACU.
>>
>>51198456
It's a double ripoff reacharound. All the lazy name formatting of a UBW clone with all the basic themes and mechanics of Ioni Hetairoi.
>>
>>51198441

...so something like this?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEwNTMyNDU2.html
>>
>>51197501
How strong is the power of the 1600 cp Lord of Balance compared to Nabu? That shit is crazy expensive compared to everything else in the jump.
>>
File: awesome.gif (884KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.gif
884KB, 500x450px
>>51198477
Thanks anon!

I'll skip on the Bigus Dickus formula though. Parking's already gonna be a bitch.
>>
>>51196861
Jump # 168 Monster Rancher
Starting Location: FIMBA

Perks:
*Stat Sheet (0)
*We have an understanding (100, Discount)
*Tomb Raider (100, Discount)
*Carrot and stick (200)
*Breeding Master (200, Discount)
*Loads of Money (300, Discount)

Monsters:
*Pixie (0)
*Golem (100)

Equipment:
*Ranch (0)
*Diamond (0)

Drawbacks:
*I thought it was a game (+0)

(So I have no idea what the hell I am doing but I am doing it) Well this was interesting. So I found myself in a *Real World* then got transported to a video game world. I am not sure if that counts as Ironic.

Anyways my companions and I found a girl in need of help. Her name was Holly; Apparently she needed a phoenix to defeat an evil overlord monster.

Well our little group got a couple additions Trixie the Pixie and Rocky the Golem. It’s funny because now that I can talk to them they (well really Trixie) bitches about being a slave and being treated like an animal. I have a feeling if I were able to talk to pokemon I’d probably be hearing the same thing.

I offered to free her but she complained she would just wind up caught by some other Rancher so I offered to let her do what she wants and hang around me so people won’t bother her. That worked for a while but then she got in a fight with another monster (in a fight I may add, she picked) and got wrecked… I stepped in to save her and she cried a bit and begged me to train her so she could get stronger. All the while Rocky is rather easy going, as long as he is fed and treated well he is pretty cool with anything.

Anyways we traveled with the girl and liberated more monsters. We clashed with monsters controlled by Moo. Eventually the girl found her phoenix and we liberated the land. When our 10 years was about up I gave Trixie, Rocky and the rest of my monsters human forms, a ton of cash and thanked them for there help, telling them they were free to go. Trixie and Rocky asked if they could come with me, I told them sure.
>>
>>51198441
That's just Final Attack Ride: Decade.
>>
>>51198425

In all seriousness, I kinda like >>51198469

but another effect might be to turn "despair" into energy
that is to say, the greater and more hopeless a situtation seems to be, in turn the evil and despair is transformed into weapons and tools designed to strike down the evil that created it

"Fang for the Fangless"
>>
>>51198359
I really don't know what SJ-chan would say the limits are, but you can pick up things like status immunities and improved parameters from items.
Things you get from other characters tend to be skills and special techniques rather than flying brick style stuff so I doubt you could get superpowers from people like superman. You can get Luck and staying alive at 1HP from people though. So who knows where the drop off is.

You can pick up how to magic from people as well, but since people can learn how to do it, I don't know if it actually gives you the ability to magic or just teaches you how. This isn't really individual spells, but rather things like level 3 healing magic. You have to get the spells seperately.

Now if you had an item that gave you the ability to do magic like a blastia from Vesperia I bet you could use Skill transferance to give yourself that ability to do magic as an innate ability.

To get a better idea of the grit of what you can do I'd recommend a quick wiki dive. It has a lot more examples.
>>
>>51198561
You could still import it into Five Star Stories and not take the height increase but buy another transformation to give it a robot/mech mode. You could even decrease its size if you want to.
>>
>>51198477
You forgot to add titanfall V2.0 for even more largehuge action.
Biggus dickus formula got a whole lot more numbers added on with that update.
>>
>>51198322
Any chance to 'Fix' her?
>>
>>51198642
She apparently manages to properly wing towards the end.
>>
File: tumblr_n7jvfzHcIr1rfrzmko1_1280.jpg (86KB, 771x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7jvfzHcIr1rfrzmko1_1280.jpg
86KB, 771x1100px
>>51198580
I think I'll go with your suggestion Digger, the incantation will probably be similar to pic related
>>
What jumps have good magical jewelry/armor/clothes?

It's not enough to just be stylish, your style has to give you power, too.
>>
>>51198649

But she gets winged to Mikogami.

The shitty teenager Ashikabi in who collects Sekirei like Pokémon.
>>
>>51198630
Really? What's can you tell me the import/perk/whatever please?
>>
>>51198663

Good choice.

http://youtu.be/jbcKctLP_Zc
>>
>>51198682
Exalted. Definitely Exalted. When your bling is functional power armor you know you're living the dream. And I don't mean having a warstrider. I mean you just put so much into artifact jewelry it might as well be a warstrider.

That and Elder Scrolls. You can enchant stuff to do whatever there.
>>
>>51198682
I'm a big fan of psychic powers, so I grabbed Crystal Crafter in Anima, and then used prior Jewelry Crafting skill learned from Def Jam to craft a whole bunch of Necklaces, Piercings, and other accessories to enhance my psychic abilities.
>>
>>51198682
Become a Wizard in Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 2. They cast with their rings.

As for what I assume you actually meant (passive effects) a lot of fantasy settings have some nice ring selections
>>
>>51198688
Which is why I imagine most jumpers don't mind adopting her.
>>
>>51198701
You can import a ship. One of the ship customization options multiplies its size by 1.5 for every purchase. The drawback limit is enough to buy it 42 times, for a 1.5^42 times seize increase. Done with the previous Biggus Dickus formula, this can make for a ship about five times the diameter of the solar system.
>>
>>51198642
Take her as your sekirei through the jump. She gets her wings in the end, but if you buy her with CP that would save her a lot of suffering (and keep her from becoming an idiot's pokemon).
>>
Is whoever claimed Grrl Power still around?
>>
File: not actually the milky way.jpg (110KB, 767x600px) Image search: [Google]
not actually the milky way.jpg
110KB, 767x600px
>>51198701
The Command Option costs 200cp and gives you enough CP in the capital ship section to buy the import for effectivly free.

After importing you can increase the ships size by 1.5x for 100SP of which you get 1000 of for free. You can also exchange Cp to Sp at a 1 to 4 rate. With a 600cp drawback cap you can buy it 66 times. for a total size upgrade of over 418,815,838,978x as large.

>>51198742
It's actually a lot more than that. If you import the Dahak and do it all 66 times it's about the size of the milky way. Which is kind of dangerous since at that size the dahak's gravity control options probably can't handle the stress.
>>
>>51198801
That was somefaggit, his computer melted down and a bunch of life stuff hit him, and we haven't heard from him aside from once or twice since.
>>
>>51198719
Your better off getting Grandmaster (Alchemy) if you want to make magic items in Anima. And Powerful Soul if you want to never run out of materials.
>>
>>51198818
I think when I do that, I'll probably stop at around Dyson Sphere size.
>>
What jump had the perk Toggle? I forget.
>>
Is Generic XianXia on the drive?
>>
>>51198882
Young Justice.
>>
>>51198882
Young Justice and Incredibles (called "Jumper doesn't have any powers.")
>>
>>51198826
Well shit, hope he comes back.
>>
>>51198826
Was that the guy who's computer literally caught on fire and melted?
>>
>>51198910
Am I remembering wrong, or did roughly the same thing happen to OAA?
>>
>>51198818
I don't think you can get it sixty-six times, though. But perhaps my math is off. Let me look...oh, it is. The Command background only costs 200CP, not 400CP as I thought. So that leaves you with 1400CP to turn into SP, not 1200. 1:4 ratio, so it's 6600SP total once you count the free SP. Well, shit, that's great. I have a plan that requires Dahak to be as big as possible, I'm using him for more than dick measuring. So Spiral Galaxy Dahak is perfect for my needs.
>>
File: 1483864959629.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
1483864959629.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>>51198827
>not just dumping the knowledge into your head with the proper spells
>or at least just grinding up the know how yourself through practice and downloading that shit from masters in the field.
Come on man the CP budget in that jump is so tight you can't go blowing it on skills you can learn. Even if they're absurd mastery.
>>
>>51198936
>I have a plan that requires Dahak to be as big as possible, I'm using him for more than dick measuring.
Mind elaborating?
>>
>>51198936
Are you a fellow galactic empire fag?
Because that's what I've been using mine for.
>>
>>51198955
Can I get some context for that gif?
>>
>>51194815
BAKED GOODS
>>
>>51199002
Sure. Mardukth's okayed the use of the Fourth Soul fan supplement of Heretical charms for modifying your Unwoven Coadjutor. One of them lets you promote your Coadjutor to Third Circle Demon status once you get Path of a Thousand Whispers. Your Third Circle demons can live in your Inner World to use their landscape forms to speed up the process of expanding the place. The Infernals jump has an option to import a companion to be your Coadjutor. Dahak is sapient, and therefore a companion. Put it all together, and I can rapidly expand my Inner World to galactic size.
>>
Are there any perks that protect you against telefrag-style effects?
>>
>>51198890
>>51198897
Alright. Thank you.
>>
So... I am looking at Supreme command and how horrible would this Idea be? I have a big O (upgraded to be able to preform martial arts of the undefeated of the east, and coated with adamantium) So if I import it, it becomes 80 meters tall and if I make it experimental it becomes 160 meters and becomes HUGE. Am I hamstringing myself by doing this or is it tough enough to deal with the fact it will be my main army?
I ask because I have no Idea what I am doing.
>>
File: magus_comm_2_by_yamaorce-d9ttd0j.jpg (153KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
magus_comm_2_by_yamaorce-d9ttd0j.jpg
153KB, 752x1063px
>>51199154
Alexandria package from Worm Take a shot prevents that kind of stuff.
>>
>>51199154
Being etheral in some manner tends to prevent things like that.
>>
>>51199230
It becomes 240meters, not 160.
For your question, I'm a bit dumb and I don't quit know what you're worried about. Are you worried that it's huge size will make removes some systems or are you worried about it being a large target?
>>
File: 1482798744752.jpg (67KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1482798744752.jpg
67KB, 800x587px
>>51198818
>>51198936

Hmm. Reading the Size Upgrade option, it looks like people are conflating volume (size) with girth (axial measure). Because the option increases the "ship's length or width at the beam". That's "or", not "and". Also, it doesn't mention height at all.

Still, even if we assume height is an allowable option (since what you call any given axis is a matter of perspective), and upgrade each axis equally... 1.5^22 or a 7481.82x increase in each axis. Still quite a respectable result!
>>
File: 1477512162163.jpg (75KB, 564x725px) Image search: [Google]
1477512162163.jpg
75KB, 564x725px
>>51199230
It's an ACU after the import so it can build an army to cover the planet in a couple days if left alone.
Fighting personally with your giant robot is not the best way to tackle the setting even if it's totally radical. You'll want to build hordes of robots and superweapons to fight off the hordes of robots and superweapons everyone else is making.

Get the dark star generator so you don't need to care about logistics and the conversion ray to snatch up designs and you really don't need anything else. So don't worry about making the Big O huge. It's not going to make things harder on you.
>>
>>51199349
I was taking the ship's length or width at the beam to mean that it's length is to be considered the width at the beam for calculation purposes.
Since non proportional size upgrades are really wierd.

I would like an official ruling on this so I'd know if I'm going to end up with a really really long light of terra or a really really big one though.
Has anyone seen AncillaAnon around lately?
>>
>>51199257
I guess I am asking is Big O worth importing in to this world, even coated with Adamantium and altered for more maneuverability? I have no Idea how powerful the mechs are in this world? With the upgraded size and power I am thinking it should be tanky enough but I am unsure if it's weapon systems could hurt the mechs of this world because I don't know how tough they are.
>>
>>51198955
I'm pretty sure everyone with the equivalent of Grandmaster (Alchemy) works for Imperium, getting a hold of one to mind drain may be difficult.
>>
>>51199154
Having Dodge from dodgeball lets you dodge any attack as though you could see it coming. Of course, you'll need a high reaction speed to make it truely useful.
>>
File: Anon the (former) Defiler.png (906KB, 1000x651px) Image search: [Google]
Anon the (former) Defiler.png
906KB, 1000x651px
>>51194789
Drawbacks: Broken the Balance, No Free Rides (1600)

D'Ork, age 44000 years old (1300)

Demonic Nature (Free)
Fighting and... (Free)
Fornicating (Free)
Relaxation Therapy (1200)
Godly Crafting (900)
Unlife Inocculation (600)
Wand of Orcus and Mount Doom (+300, 300)
Tartarus (0)

Huh. I...think this is the first time I've ever been an orc in my entire chain, actually. Well, first time for everything I guess.

I should probably move somewhere other than Hell to avoid my Mount Doom gets mistaken for the real deal-actually, is it THE setting's Mount Doom or a copy? Because I do wanna fire it up, give it a spin, maybe see if it works as a forge in a pinch. But I'm not terribly eager to fulfill this particular destiny. I'm probably on good terms with the majority of the demonic leadership.

Too bad I've at least two perks amping up my main characterness to unsustainable levels.

So I'm just hanging out in the Abyss, trying to forge things, while all these damn revolutionary orcs keep trying to break down my door and drag me off for some King Arthur bullshit. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about the slopes of my shiny new doom volcano and all the grunts and chieftains will look up and shout "Save us!"

And I'll look down and whisper, "Get the hell off my property"
>>
>>51199404
It's an awkward sentence anyway since technically the beam of a ship is "its width at the widest point as measured at the ship's nominal waterline". So "length or width at the beam" is "length or width at its width at the widest...".

>>51199412
To give you an idea of the scale of the battles in SupCom, even the smallest "light assault bot" of any faction has firepower in the single digit kilotons per second. An ACU's cannon in overcharge mode, by comparison, can deliver a megaton blast (each second or thereabouts).
>>
>>51199412
The toughest mechs in the game can survive a nuke but just barely. The toughest weapons in the game are anti-matter artillery guns and, well, nukes.
The Experimental upgrade already put you close to the size of the largest robots in the game (290meters) which are rare and no machine is built for melee combat.
The greatest strength of the SupCom is the huge volume it can build as>>51199358 states. So while for safety I wouldn't rely on Big O ACU alone, it would be able to take on a lot in the universe by itself.

Remember, importing something into ACU will upgrade it with ACU tech without downgrading any of the existing tech so you don't have to worry about gimping yourself. You just have to decide if you want to make Big O that big.
>>
>>51199446
That's what OCP is for anon.
Just go full blacklight on their asses.
You weren't going to let the Imperium stick around right?

Although before you said that I wasn't thinking of literally downloading things out of their head. That was more of a metaphor. However I was thinking of that one spell in that just gives you a ton of points in skills. I forget what it's called, but I think it was in Arcana Exxet.

Alternatively you could just pick up the basics and cheat really hard by having player one tell you how it's done.
>>
>>51199501
>>51199489
It's funny hearing people go on about all the in game stuff being canon when apparently even the toughest mechs die in 5 or so seconds to the lightest attack mech alone.
>>
>>51199535
Where can I get some combat precog? Not long term stuff, just being able to see what my opponent is going to do several moments ahead of time to counter them.
>>
>>51199511
If your capable of taking the fight to Imperium you probably don't need any of their stuff.

That spell doesn't work for knowledge based skills.
>>
>>51199571
Crud. Didn't mean to keep that quote.
>>
>>51199571
Star wars. Any of them. Jedi do that all the time.
>>
>>51199535
Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>51199501
>>51199489
>>51199358
Thank you for the information I think I will go with the supped up Big O, I do have perks that makes it even stronger when I am piloting it and makes it even tougher. So I am going to say it can survive being the giant target that it's going to be.
>>
>>51199535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUPuyripHj8
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
Okay opening statement Valeria is a beautiful person and I love the work they do. That said they sure do make me wanna rip my eyes out from the stuff I'm willing to take to get what I want. Also Drawbacks SUCK when they stack like this! But shit that got close (One roll was only eight percent from instant death!)

Fate/Stay Night Jump 059:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Prototype [+000]
Nasuspeak [+100]
Spinal Tap [+200]
Sealing Designation [+200]
Servant Override [+200]
Black is the New Black [+300]
Class Wars [+300]
JUMPER [+600]
Origin: Magus Heir [-100] + Servant (Demi-Servant) [-500]
Perks:
Basic Training (Projection) [-300]
Power of the Tsun [Free]
This is My Absolute Territory [Free]
Touch of Dere [-100]
The Family Art (Time Manipulation) [Free]
Average One [-300]
Sorcerer's Apprentice (The First True Magic) [-500]
Wish Granting [-600]
Dragonheart [-300]
Gear:
A Special Ruby [Free]
Majutsu Kokuin [-300]

Fate/Stay Night Vs JUMPER: http://pastebin.com/AnKDXXhz
Muramasa Demi-Servant Sheet: http://pastebin.com/CtpyhtC1
>>
Has somebody claimed a generic horror movie jump yet?
>>
File: Untitled.png (190KB, 410x275px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
190KB, 410x275px
>>51199573
Well you made me open up the PDF to go look and it seems like the spell does work on knowledge based abilites.
It's hiding in the knowledge subpath of magic. I do vaugely remember there being a version for regular skills somewhere. Maybe you got them mixed up?

You are absolutely right about the imperium though.
>>
>>51199618
There kinda is one.
>>
>>51199618
Yep, it's in the imaged jump folder. Though you could make a Generic Eastern Horror jump, if you find enough material? Something like the Ring or the Grudge, etc.
>>
>>51199634
Huh, so it does. Hell of a lot less skill than your getting from Grandmaster though.
>>
>>51199656
Yeah, but if you just write it all down somewhere you'll have a guide to get you to the next step.
That's probably not the intended function, but there's no real reason why it wouldn't work.
>>
>>51199590
Really your Big O ACU's (should think about calling it Ultra Big O now or something) only risk would be if it took on several armies alone. Though people don't like to work together much in SupCom.
So really, just don't make people hate you more than the Seraphim.
>>
>>51199663
As it turns out I had it wrong, Alchemy is a (Creative, Intelligence) skill, it may require whatever other spell I was thinking of.
>>
>>51199690
>Ultra Big O
Pffft, don't be silly.

Biggest O.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
Okay after that >>51199616 clusterfuck I would like to hit a nice calm place of rest. Do you guys got any suggestions?
>>
>>51199779
The Room
>>
>>51199779
Have you been to Slime Rancher?
>>
File: old and new.png (154KB, 687x473px) Image search: [Google]
old and new.png
154KB, 687x473px
>>51199717
Well I went digging again and I found the spell you were thinking of. It's under the Creation path, but apparantly in the rules patch it got capped.

That's a bit of a bummer, but I suppose there's always abusing the Life spell to get extra levels worth of DP to just dump into the skill.
Of course that's several orders of magnitude more difficult since you get it at level 94 in a path and it costs a fuckton of zeon, but it's an option.
>>
>>51199647
>Yep, it's in the imaged jump folder.
Thanks. I don't know why I keep ignoring that.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51199791
Sure why not.

The Room Jump 060:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Backstory: Townie [-100]
Perks:
Oh hai Jump-chan [-100]
28 Minutes Past the Hour [Free]
What are these characters doing here? [-150]
I Definitely Have Breast Cancer [-300]
Don't Worry About It [-100]
Items:
Spoons [-50]
Box of Chocolates [-100]
Scotchka [-100]
Tuxedo Dresser [-200]

The world is so strange for such a realistic place. Seriously it like the place is rigged up in some kinda inane... oh yeah. Oh well it's a good way to basically unwind whilst not having to worry about anyone being a threat.

>>51199795
Sorry you didn't get me before the other dude.
>>
>>51199805
320 is pretty boss anyway, not quite grandmaster but closer than the other spell.
>>
Any news update on the development Infinite stratos jump? No rush just asking.
>>
>>51199924
It's slowly proceeding. It'll take a while as it's not my main focus and I generally just do a little work each day to give myself a break from Fate.

Uh, for more in depth...every origin has at least half their perks except the Phantom origin, items and companions are pretty much unstarted but the IS section has pretty much all the options set, so that's pretty cool.
>>
>>51199979
>>51199924
As someone not familiar with Infinite Stratos, I have to ask, what is it? And what are Phantoms?
>>
>>51200006
It is a harem series, it is about the first dude capable of piloting an IS (weird ass mech with only limbs and weapons) and his harem of other IS pilots.
>>
>>51200037
>weird ass mech with only limbs and weapons
What idiot designed that?!
>>
>>51200006
Mecha anime that sadly is mostly just a harem anime. Basic idea is that some lady created these super strong Mecha that could only be used by women and almost caused a mega big war but a bunch of demonstrations and treaties stopped that, so now they're mostly just used for countries posturing against each other and competitions. Story of the series follows Ichika, the only guy who can use Infinite Stratos, which is the name for the mecha. He's frustratingly stupid.

Phantom origin is about being part of Phantom Task, a terrorist group that seems to be the series intended main antagonists.
>>
>>51200061
I wanna invent male-pnly mechs that out compete those.
>>
>>51200059
There was a genius scientist who could do whatever she wanted with them because they were the best weapon available and no one else could build the core systems.

The fact that she is nuts heavily influenced the design.
>>
>>51200061
Man, all it would take is a single shot to her body to demolish her if guns are that big. Seriously, what kind of design is that?! It's missing the most important part, the actual armor!

Whatever, still, I'm sure you'll make a great jump out of it, and being the bad guy can be pretty fun some times. Especially if you can demonstrate how stupid it is to not have ARMOR be part of the design!
>>
>>51200087
They have energy shielding, they don't literally have their bodies completely unshielded. In fact, if anything armour is largely useless compared to the energy shields, since the weapons are generally stronger then the physical armour can block, so at best evne heavy physical armour is just described as mid level protection compared to the energy shields.
>>
>>51200093
Well, I suppose that's better. Still, even in that case at least having some armor could save your life if the shields go down. Worst case scenario you have some form of defense then. Maybe that's just me though, I tend to be rather redundant with my designs, just in case.
>>
>>51200087
The main defenses are a force field, since any physical armor would be redundant (due to the shear amount of fire power being used) the designer was able to make some. . . "aesthetic" decisions when it came to the over all design.

She thought that being able to show off the bodies of the pilots was worth the risk of a pilot dying to small arms fire in the event of a shield failure.
>>
>>51200118
They do, there's secondary shielding that automatically activates when the main shield goes down called the Absolute Defense. Shuts down all other functions of the mecha and goes all into defense.

Some IS do have heavy armour as well but it's generally not a thing because it's only a minor help and any weapon able to pierce the shield would tear through even heavy armour like paper.
>>
>>51200059
An autistic lesbian engineer.
>>
>>51198570
Jump # 169 Supreme Commander
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks:
*Information Acquisition (0)
*Global Command (200, Discount)

Equipment:
*Derelict Ship (0)
*T-3 Mass/Energy Converters (200)
*T-3 Defense Structures (300)
*MP Conversion (300)

Armored Command Unit
*Import – Big O (200)
*Docking Bay (0)
*Enhanced Construction (0)
*Experimental ACU (1200)
*Conversion Ray Tech (200, Discount)
*Dark Star Generator (400)
*Anti-Air Turrets (100, Discount)
*Overcharge (200, Discount)
*Increased Armor (100)
*Increased Speed (100)
*Increased Rate of fire (100)

Scenario: Forged Alliance
*Reward: Big O gets even more ridiculous

(hopefully I didn't screw up too badly. I figure turtle until I can build a big enough army to go offensive and defensive. All the while stealing Schematics as everyone attacks Ultra Big O.
>>
>>51200136

(oops forgot the pic)
So this was a bit of an odd jump I enjoyed building up a little army since I didn’t know what I was dealing with. From info I was able to gather over com chatter there was a 3 way war going on.

I approached the Cyberbran first since I had a quantum brain. They welcomed me as a sister. I was Leary about joining them though they explained (their version) of the history of the war.

I then checked out the UEF… they were deeply suspicious of me and I didn’t like some of the undertones of their philosophy of unity by bashing everyone over the head and dragging them in to the fold.

Before I was able to choose a faction however there was an alien attack. I hate it when that happens.

Since they had been so focused on fighting each other this new enemy was tearing them apart, I went

around and managed to get them to listen to reason. We forged a hasty alliance. Pouring through the data their collective scientists had gathered I figured out how to close their rifts permanently, unfortunately it would need someone on both sides to do it and would require getting close to a rift full of enemies wanting to kill you.

That led to an epic battle, we fought valiantly but it was like fighting the tide, the enemies were endless.
However it was just as I had planned. I had made a tiny swarm of robots too small to be detected as they flew around the battlefield. The enemy might have seen them had they not been in a brutal war. Anyways the swarms started to merge in to the devices on both sides of the rift and we closed the rift. With that everyone was battered and tired; we were able to forge an alliance In case something like that happened again.
>>
>>51200129
IS vs Iron Man?
>>
>>51200145
Sounds neat.
>>
>>51200120
This woman sounds like a shit.
>>
>>51200129
Eh, fair enough. I'm still adding armor to my version of the IS, if there are perks for it, because I'm overcautious like that.

>>51200120
>>51200130
...ah. I see.
>>
>>51199779
Black Dynamite,Animal crossing, Wii sports resort,Jackie Chan adventures , CATastrophe.
>>
>>51200164
There will be an option for it on the table, and perks for altering them, but unless your bringing out of setting stuff or developing tech that's not yet done in setting, it won't be very effective.
>>
>>51200176
I get that, I just...prefer to take ever precaution I can.
>>
>>51200145
Depends which Ironman, I am guessing most of them just hack the suit, then flirt with the pilot, then feel bad once he finds out they are under age.
>>
Jumpers, have you found a way to make Bob Ross a companion? If so, how did he feel about seeing the new worlds?
>>
>>51200196
I mean could Bleeding Edge, Model Prime, or one of his other high end suits take them down with their combat capabilities.
>>
>>51200211
It's not really comics bullshit. Think more early/low-lowmid gundam stuff then top end Iron Man. It'll smash through conventional modern day armies with ease but they're not really that impressive against some of the other stuff in the chain.
>>
>>51199979
Thankyou for the update, I am really looking forward to it. For all it's faults IS is one of the only shows I know outside the Superhero story that has "flying super power armor" that is not a robot like gundam's of knightmare frames. (going to be adding some of that tech though, the mental upgrades the IS gives are just really good.)
>>
>>51200264
Yeah, the mechs are really not the sort you find often, it's why it's such a shame so little of the show really pays attention and that they even cut out light novel mecha stuff in favour of haremshit.
>>
Just out of curiosity how difficult would it be for a jumper to win the NGNL I fought the law drawback? Not going to take it but it looks problematic to say the least.
>>
>>51200264
http://is.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Stratos_(IS)

look at Features/Characteristics of IS
>>
I just realized the implications of telling off an enemy with Zatanna style magic, since the backwards part is an optional thing to add mystery to the spells (in some versions at least) what do you think would happen if you put some magic into it when you tell your enemy to eat shit or go fuck themselves?
>>
>>51194115
>Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1285: In Nomine Red, et Dirge, et Quicksilver Sancti Edition
What does that mean?? I feel like I'm missing smth.
>>
>>51200517
Latin gibberish referencing three significant lost jumpmakers (Red will be back after her ban is up though).
>>
>>51200534
Wish I had caught it when this thread was made, sounds like shitposter's work.
>>
>>51200136
>Big O with Overcharge

If the piston Punch works off energy (or if you can convert it to work off energy somehow) you could possibly have Big O one punch Star Destroyers.
>>
>>51200534
Four actually. We lost InNomine a few days ago.
>>
>>51200573
Fuck, I had mistaken that name for part of the Latin gibberish! I hope he comes back.
>>
>>51200568
Judging by the steam released whenthat happens, it's a hydraulic system and not a magnetic acceleration thing.
>>
>>51200578
Well converting it shouldn't be too hard, or at leas supplementing it would work.
Fallout alone has raw kinetic energy generator tech.
>>
>>51200568
Could you imagine a Overcharged Final Stage? I don't think too much would stand up to that.
>>
>>51200534
It's a reference to catholic mass. "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."
>>51200539
Nope. Just a weird joke/homage. I wasn't trying to shitpost I'm just bad a humor.
>>
>>51200690
Great, we have another moon buster on our hands.
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (62KB, 356x550px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
62KB, 356x550px
>>51195360
>>51195283
Combine all your pocket-realms:
>Inner World (Exalted: Infernals)
>Dimension Lord (DC Occult)
>Pocket World + Genius Loci + Avatar (Generic Creepypasta)
>Reality Marble (Fate)
>Power Combinations (Young Justice)

Strengthen your powers while in the realm:
>Place of Power (Masters of Magic)
>Territory Creation EX (Fate)

Bring your realm out/use your abilities outside your realm:
>I Am The Fortress (Masters of Magic)
>Reality Marble (Fate)
>Border of Impossibility (Exalted: Infernals)

For extra cheese, mold your realm after the Warp/astral plane and the use:
>Dream Demon (Gravity Falls)
>Psyker Perks (Warhammer)
>Ghost + Primordial (Justice League Dark)
>Malleable Reality (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
>Lunar/Infernals shaping techniques/graces (Exalted)
>Psychonauts perks for extra-psyker

You're a Chaos God now with your own portable Warp.
>>
>>51200770
Thank you for that! I'm a slut for lists.
Thread posts: 477
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.