[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1284: Jumper's Nightmare Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 71

File: PDF.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PDF.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51173863
>>
What sekirei make for the best companions on a jumpers slog through the multiverse?
>>
>>51182042
Nope I haven't been to Nechronica yet, I have been letting people suggest places to go for me. I am sure I'll wind up there eventually. I am also sure Alice (and probably only Alice) will love the place.
>>
>>51182191
Surprisingly there are a lot of good ones. Akitsu really needs a home and would fallow you in to the gates of hell.
Matsu is a perverted Geek girl who is a master hacker and brainiac.
and Kazehana would be a great drinking buddy for any jumper who needs one.
>>
Who actually made the Harvest Moon jump?
>>
So, I decided to start a new chain.

Jump #01: Fate/Stay Night

Drawbacks: JUMPER, Grail Campaign, Center Stage, Sealing Designation (2400)

Origin: HERO (Free)

-Perks-
Demi-Servant (1900)
Stronger Servant (1150)
I Need a Hero (Free)
Layman Linguistics (Free)
I Am the Bone of My Sword (950)
Playing With Marbles (450)
We Can Make It Work (250)
Mythical Visage (50)
Command Seals (Free)
Magic Circuits (Free)
Basic Training (Free)

-Items-
Senpai's Proof (Free)

-Servant Sheet (1850SP)-
B-ranked Strength: 50
C-ranked Mana: 150
C-ranked Endurance: 0
C-ranked Agility: 0
B-ranked Luck: 300

Independent Action A+: 450
Magic Resistance: 0SP

A+-ranked Charisma: 650
B-ranked Divinity: 800
A-ranked Golden Rule: 1000

EX-ranked Ea: 1450
A-ranked Gate of Babylon: 1650
A-ranked Enkidu: 1850

Drawbacks: Migraine (+50SP)
>>
>>51182446

So, on the one hand, I've been yanked from my home and family to serve as entertainment for an omnipotent god/dess, given a new, female, body in which I have to play host to an arrogant ass, and have to fight in an extremely dangerous war.

>G: Arrogance would imply it is unfounded mongrel. And dangerous? With my power, there isn't an opponent capable of beating you.

May I remind you that not only is your Gate empty, it is also smaller? My only weapons are Ea, which, while neat, is also capable of rendering the planet a husk if used incorrectly, and Enkidu, which isn't very much of a direct combat weapon. My saving grace is that I'm now a very good swordswoman, and can copy others weapons thanks to that Marble.

>G: Bah, faker. You are only so weak as to rely on such methods because your body was not strong enough to contain my full power.

Yeah yeah, whatever. This does bring me to the pro's of this situation though. I've got phenomenal amounts of power, enough so to annihilate most enemies I might face, so long as I aim Ea correctly and don't let it charge too much. I'm extremely beautiful, like “holy shit I'm the best looking woman in the world” level beautiful. I'm richer then some countries - 25% of the Gate so far is devoted just to holding my money. Lastly, I guess, is Gilgamesh, who despite being egocentric as fuck, is actually sorta helpful.

>G: Only because I cannot have the bearer of my power be so inept.

Love you too~!

>G: Graah!

Anyways, let's go and see if we can't thin out the competition early.

Who's that and why do they look like me-

*BOOM*
>>
>>51182393
Some anon who dropped it, and another anon who picked it back up and finished it.
>>
>>51182446
So you also decided to end your new chain on the first jump?
>>
>>51182611
I don't see how it would be impossible for me to win. I mean, with just Ea, all i'd have to do is sneak up to wherever *Insert Master & Servant here* is staying, and blast away at low power.
>>
>>51182682
Ignoring the fact that it costs a buttload of mana and it's not impossible for them to dodge or block in certain cases, you're forgetting that they're all working together against you. Why would they all be staying in isolated areas to slowly let you pick them off one by one? Especially with your future clone there who knows what you would do and can do the same to you?
>>
>>51182703
Anon, this is one of those idiots who thinks Ea can planet bust. I wouldn't bother if I were you.
>>
>>51182446
I really don't think you'd be able to survive this one. 10 grail wars with everyone united against you, all with their own twists, all the while a version of you with all your perks and hundreds of years of training is trying to kill you. No perks to convince him not to kill you, and no real defence other than your Demi-Servant stats. I mean, it's your story, but you might wanna change something there.
>>
>>51182446
You also get a free Servant even if you're a Demi-Servant I think.
>>
>>51182455
Welp. I think that's the shortest chain I've ever seen. Does this mean you're now back home with Gil complaining at you?
>>
>>51183144

You weren't around for people mentioning themselves getting offed in Pokemon? Because that happened with some who used dice and rolling, fuckin slipped in puddles, mauled by Ursarings, etc.
>>
>>51183169
Now that you mention it I do vaguely recall some of that, but I didn't remember any of them getting offed while they were still standing around at their arrival point collecting their wits?
>>
>>51183169
To be fair this is also a one jump chain, possibly even shorter since the JUMPER knows where they are and is hunting them, along with the rest of the servants.

Wait a minute. JUMPER is summoned the same time you are, but are the others summoned early if you take Center Stage, or can you pick them off as they're summoned?

Valeria, if you're here?
>>
>>51183233
I'd say that the other Servants are all summoned at once if you take Centre Stage, so just pick randomly from any of the possible summon times.
>>
File: The endless.jpg (205KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
The endless.jpg
205KB, 842x595px
What reaction would Destruction of the endless have if I offered to teach him the First Magic from fate? After all his goal is to try and create things instead of destroy and I feel like he deserves some help. Also would there be anyway to aid Delirium in returning to her prior embodiment of Delight? I feel like some of the Endless just got fucked over and deserve more than what they were given.
>>
>>51183144
There was that guy who choked on a pizza he had the first night of his first jump. Spectacularly bad roll happened there.
>>
>>51183265
So Echo up there would be facing JUMPER from the very beginning, and then at some point withing about a year the others all get summoned at once and immediately team up with each other, and the JUMPER unless Echo has miraculously beaten them?
>>
>>51183304
Those are nice ideas anon. Do you have magic-teaching perks? I think you would need really powerful bullshit magic to change back Delirium.
>>
>>51183304
I don't know about the Endless, but is that Desire on the left, then Destiny, with Delirium and Death on the right? Which ones are Dream, Despair, and Destruction?
>>
>>51183367
Black robed one is Dream, knapsack guy is Destruction, and the short ugly one is Despair.
>>
>>51183367
Despair is the obese gnomish-looking grandma, Dream is the one dressed in black (and the actual protagonist of the series), and Destruction is the cheerful redhead.

To be honest, I've never been sure what Destruction actually did before retiring.
>>
>>51182191
#7 Akitsu
She's abnormally strong for a single digit as well. He dominion is ice. Due to her situation she'd genuinely love you before you wing her/she wings herself so she's one of the awkward to waifu.
>>
>>51183361
It'd be in the new DC jump at like 570 in my chain so I should have enough magic. I'm just not too sure how I'd do it in 10 years, she's been delirium since caveman times as we see her changing back when Destruction was in those times.

>>51183367
Destruction is the one with the travelling sack, he left his dimension as he wanted to start creating. He did this as Death is also life so he thought he might be creation and destruction.

Dream is the one in the long black cloak beside death and Delirium. Despair is the troll like one at the front.
>>
>>51183400
not awkward*
>>
>>51183418
Do you have wish magic/soul manipulation/phenomenal cosmic powers?
>>
>>51183361
>>51183418
The Endless are supposed to be above and beyond reality and fiction, so I'm not sure how useful magic alone would be. I think you'd need therapy/charisma perks as well.
>>
>>51183447
If they're part fiction you could use story telling magic like the ones from A Practical Guide to Evil, Innistrad, etc.
>>
>>51183418
>10 years
Time dilatation.
>>
>>51183439
Yea, I've picked up most magic in magic in the chain I just have no clue how to actually help her. I'll be going as Half-Blood Child of The Endless (destruction) when the Occult jump is fully finished. That'd probably let me get close to them. I just have no clue how I'd go about fixing what went wrong with her as it'd never really mentioned. If it's because of some change in the universe itself that changed her theres nothing I can do. Probably just gonna get Death to help me with it.

>>51183484
Not a fan of doing that personally. I do chronal time for my main body to measure my time.

>>51183447
Might end up being a post spark thing just given what the Endless actually are. At lease I can help Destruction with his goals.
>>
>>51183520
I should have proof read that before posting it.
>>
>>51183520
You're gonna have to headcanon the cause of Delight's corruption. Then headcanon a way to help her. Then roll dice?
>>
File: AokoCC.png (175KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AokoCC.png
175KB, 400x400px
>>51183329
Yes. And in each of the alternate wars someone faces with Grail Campaign, the servants in those are already teamed up with each other and aware that you are the target.
>>
>>51183520
>Probably just gonna get Death to help me with it.
I wonder how Death would interact with a Jumper.

>You know, *I*'m never gonna die for real. By the time I'm done with this Jumpchain thing I'll be several orders of magnitude too indestructible for that to happen.
>Sure you won't, buddy. Sure you won't.

Or Dream. He'd probably find the whole idea of Jumpchain a hazard.
>>
>>51183562
Valeria I have a dumb question for you. You love those right?

Do all masters have to die for the Holy Grail War to be won? Can a master recuse themselves?
Basically could I survive as a master if I just stay out of it as much as possible?
>>
>>51183569
Death would most likely be very confused. After all the chance that it's that Death you go to is next to nill.

Destiny would despise some jumpers due to how they fuck everything up and cannot be accounted for.

Dream would probably be curious or something. Imagine what would happen if you took some places with you as you dreamed like that place in bloodborne.

Desire might get jealous? If a jumper had every appearance perk in the chain that is.

Destruction would most definitely be curious. I mean if anyone can help him it's the being that the Presence had no knowledge of.

Delerium would enjoy the idea of jumpchain. It's kinda maddening just thinking about everything that a jumper is capable of, will be capable of and shouldn't be capable of.

Despair would feel despair.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51181887
Oh. My mistake. Looks like another night or two of agonising over my build(s)...

Hmm. I must apologise in advance for putting you in what might be a "fanwank something" position, but the idea is rather compelling and if it's impossible I'd rather clear it up front. Approximately what rank of Pioneer of the Stars would you say you'd require to attempt crafting one's mana circuits to be compatible with a True Magic you know of, and/or either HSDW or Runes, so that their attributes can interface with and support each other?

Assuming it is possible below EX rank with that skill, what would the minimum rank ceiling be?

Would ranks in Item/Territory Creation be relevant to such an attempt, or would you say ancient magecraft crafting techniques are too incompatible to assist even with the skill?

I would assume such an undertaking, before magic genius modifiers/something on the level of using Wish Granting and a truckton of mana, would be an undertaking of centuries at least?

And finally, with enough self-inflicted conversion of one's body into hormunculus-like tools for True Magic systems and/or assistance from ancient magecraft systems would it be hypothetically possible to alter one's self into something that could vastly enhance magical precision? In the case of Justeaze Einzbern, her shredding herself into a spiritual model of the universe as the Greater Grail seems to have altered her degree of control over the Third apart from simply turning her into a magical reactor, Ilya functions as a control mechanism to it and Caster was apparently able to hijack the Grail system with her skill.
>>
>>51183562
Yo Valeria what rank would a noble phantasm that could make anything capable of being completely overwhelmed by pain and apply that amount of pain to it be?
>>
With all the talk of time stop and time travel, I have a question.

How exactly does Jump Chan track your time in a jump? Is it the cumulative time spent in the jump, or ten years since the start of the jump?
>>
>>51183643
fanwank it senpai
>>
>>51183659
no, because then you can do things like time travel to the point where you started a jump to get another run at it.
>>
>>51183622
I think Death would be pretty annoyed to learn how many of her equivalents from other universes are the Grim Reaper type.

Desire would definitely see you as a challenge, and try to find something to tempt you that you couldn't get on your own. Despair might try to fuck with you as a game, too.

I don't know what Dream would end up thinking of you, but you and he could have really interesting conversations on the nature of stories and such.
>>
File: 1458178980076.jpg (75KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
1458178980076.jpg
75KB, 582x741px
>>51183667
i really don't care about how other people play their imagination game, senpai
>>
>>51183689
Then you're gonna have a bad time here?
>>
>>51183689
>not telling people they're playing pretend wrong
It's like you think you're on SB or something.
>>
>>51183667
Depends on how time travel works in that universe. And what perks you have.
Maybe the timestream is self-correcting. Maybe time travel gets the attention of things you really don't want to meet.
You might just paradox yourself out of existence. Or the entire universe you're in.

So yeah, you'll need to fanwank it unless it's explicitly mentioned how time travel works in the respective canon.
Also >>51183689
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51183304
...good question. Most of the Endless already seem to have First-like abilities over their purviews. BUT, Destruction himself mentioned the Endless really define both their purview and its' opposite i.e. destruction/creation and he HAS created (bad) art successfully, so maybe he just needs the right context? All things considered I think he would be rather interested in the potential to actualise any possible muse (figurative or the literal Muses), perhaps even to take his new philosophy to its' logical conclusion and use it to change himself into a new entity a la Dream's suicide into the new, less melodramatic Dream.

As for Delirium-a few of the short stories imply her current state might have been caused by her going mad from heartbreak because she used to be betrothed.

I'm...going to suggest The Power of Love from 8-Bit Theater with the BIG CAVEAT it is currently being used to power hadoukens, but it IS fundamentally mystic control over love as an at least global, and likely universal, concept. And Sarda proves there is much, much more that can be done with magic than what Black Mage has come up with. So if you worked up something from its' basis using magic learner perks like Chrono Trigger's Guru you /might/ be able to kitbash something more palatable. Shinmaic Circle Oneiromancies from Exalted can be extremely powerful magical focii over narrative, so those might also help.

I've also been told by Brellin that with the right build (local, all healing perks, all magic boosters, racial background that's gud at healing) you could acquire a skill like a reverse-The Goal of All Life Is Death to make inapplicably healable things healable, so that might help?

More than anything else, I think the biggest challenge is the ridiculous amount of keikaku you'd have to do to convince one of the Endless do something they might not want to. Desire is broken, but seems vaguely content in her role with the support of her siblings.
>>
>>51183669
I wish I had picked up the perks that let you summon other deaths. Like imagine Discworld and Magicka death having tea with the Endless Death. I do agree with that bit about Dream though the conversations with him would be memorable as fuck. Would Delirium and Despair really try to fuck with you though?
>>
>>51183592
Technically, only the Servants need to die for the war to be won, it's just commonplace tokill the Masters too.

>Can a master recuse themselves
Prior to the war starting? It's possible and if you give up your command seals to the Church Coordinator, you might not even be chased after. If you just stay out of it without fulling conceding, then people are going to eventually come for you.

If you just don't want to take part, the jump includes an option to skip the war, but it's only for Masters and you lose your command seals and free Servant.

>>51183624
EX rank I assume, since that's the only one to give you a technical chance at accomplishing anything. Not sure why you want to given that sentence is basically gibberish that makes no sense and wouldn't really accomplish anything the Magics can't do better on their own except maybe something like pre making uses of it with runes? You could do that in other ways easier.

Answered above.

Why would either be relevant, aside from for making stuff that makes you better at magic?

>Could I make myself into a magical focus tool
Probably. Seems easier to just make a wand or staff to do the same thing.

>>51183642
An Np that can instantly incapacitate almost any foe is too much, so it'd need limits and costs first.
>>
>>51183718
what happens with the time travel is not the Thing I'm arguing against, what I'm arguing against is having basically what amounts to a free return just buy using a time loop.
>>
>>51183722
Desire and Despair are both dick. They occasionally fuck with random people just to try to prove a point.

Delirium is less vindicative, but her very presence is dangerous. Pure insanity isn't something fun to be around.
>>
>>51183719
Thanks for the tips. I can only imagine the magic communities reaction to seeing the personal therapist of one of the Endless. Or even seeing you walking around and talking to Delirium.
>>
>>51183727
>If you just don't want to take part, the jump includes an option to skip the war, but it's only for Masters and you lose your command seals and free Servant.
Yeah I think I'm gonna do that.
Although... If my servant dies, and I resurrect him after does it still count as me having lost? Could be a workaround to make an alliance and let my ally win.
>>
>>51183592
Only the servants have to die for the Grail to appear. However since masters are a lot weaker than servants a lot of the participants would try to target you first. The Assassin class was literally built on this principal.

You technically can just give up your rights to be a master and bug out at the start, but where's the fun in that?
>>
>>51183719
>so maybe he just needs the right context?
There's a whole chicken-and-egg argument running through Sandman: Are these big transcendental concepts as they are because the personifications made them that way, or are the personifications themselves illustrations of how the concepts work and trapped by their own nature?
>>
>>51183754
Gonna need to grab Blessing of Delirium then. I knew Desire fucks with people for fun, I was just unaware that Despair did it too but that makes sense I suppose.
>>
>>51183727
I was thinking I would be melee range only and could not inflict any more actual harm then the riding crop It looks like, Furthermore it could still be avoided and blocked.
>>
>>51183786
If your Servant dies then yes, it counts as a loss, as their soul would count as having been taken to the grail (They'll show up at the end of the jump to join you as a companion even if you don't resurrect them).
>>
>>51183740
That's assuming that time travel actually works that way.
That you can just hit the metaphorical rewind button without consequences. Which i doubt.
It's far more likely that trying to abuse time travel will have consequences you don't like, so i'd be very careful using it.

And it's not really a free return. More of a Groundhog Day loop. Sure, free training time, wohoo.
You can get that any number of ways, most of which are far more clear cut, less risky and completely legal, like the various methods of time dilation available to jumpers.

If someone wants to fanwank that he can time travel at will and it all works out it's not like i/we can stop him even if i/we wanted to.
>>
File: didn't go quite as planned.png (1MB, 1009x527px) Image search: [Google]
didn't go quite as planned.png
1MB, 1009x527px
>>51183792
>>
>>51183832
Fucking hell. Need to remember they don't fuck with people like Zelretch might, they fuck with thing on a cosmic level. Btw where about are they talking? Like what realm, seems like an interesting place to visit.
>>
>>51183795
Well...if you add in that certain Skills/powers (Battle Continuation as one example is perfect for that) would allow resistance or negation at very high levels (In later jumps translating to either similar abilities or crazy high willpower). With that in mind and the flaws you've stated I'd put it at...B rank. In many ways it works similar to the end effects of Gae Bolg, that being a very cheap way to put most foes out of the fight in a single strike, with certain skills allowing resistance. It isn't anywhere near as hard to dodge as Gae Bolg but it's also a passive effect that applies at all times with no cost. So I'd think it come to about the same price range, since it has pluses and downs in comparison to it.
>>
>>51183857
It's Krypton.
>>
>>51183786
Resurrecting them would likely not work, not only are the servants just projections of the actual Heroes from the Throne, but the Grail also munches their souls in order to complete the ritual. Unless the servant is instantly resurrected or has God Hand then it likely will count as a loss.

The solution? Put God Hand on your servant, that solves all the problems.
>>
>>51183876
Fun.
>>
>>51183876
No not the place they were talking about. I knew that. The place they are sitting. Like with all the gods and shit around.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51183727
Oh, okay. Thanks for answering.

And-eh, if my calculations are correct about mucking around with the Third with certain out of jump things, I've already turned myself into a pile of melting giant mollusks. Might as well get some use out of all the potential artificial magic nerves I have lying around, y'know?

Maybe also form my sludgy Ether-flesh into runes to cast faster/hack my own True Magic casting since I didn't take Wish Granting in my current build.

>>51183790
True. I personally think the ending era on a bit of both, but ultimately with the latter taking precedence over the former given after everything that happened, new Dream seems to be less of a dick than old Dream

I've noticed that the "older' the Endless, the more bound they seem to be to their concept. Destiny literally lives his life by the book, while Dream takes his job seriously but can clearly do whatever he want.

Meanwhile Desire's a total bitch.

>>51183776
About the same reaction as watching someone walking down the street wearing a vest of grenades he is actively slapping, I'd imagine.

>>51183876
>>51183832
HA!

Oh boy, she must feel silly about that.
>>
>>51183667
If you have a ROB actively tracking the time you spend in a jump, don't expect your shenanigans to fool them.
>>
Being a Starborn in Chronicles of Narnia allows you to emit light.

Would that light count as sunlight against vampires?
>>
>>51184297
Depends on the kind of vampires. Generally guessing no though, considering Narnian stars are glowy magic people and the Sun is something different and much, much brighter.
>>
>>51184297
I'd say no, in most setting it's specifically the sunlight that hurt them.

I think Jojo would be better for that.
>>
>>51184328
>>51184340
Makes sense. Well that's too bad. It's pretty expensive too, 400cp...
>Jojo
Uh? With what perk?
>>
>>51184348
Hamon's Ripple Mastery.

Be sure to take Twilight's Our Monsters Are The Same too, since otherwise all vampires obey different rules.

Though obviously, the proper way to deal with vampires is to find a way to briefly turn the Earth translucid.
>>
File: 1473227969872.jpg (157KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473227969872.jpg
157KB, 500x400px
>>51184385
> Spoiler
That would be so awesome. Even if just to do it for half a second. Can you imagine? For one brief moment everyone's just floating in a void, and then poof, the vampire just insta-dusts.
That's like some jRPG magic bullshit.
Is there ANY magic system that might make that a reality?
>>
>>51184385
Thank you, will check out. Not sure if I can bear Twilight. I mean there's cowboy vampire Lee Pace, that's something at least.

>turn the Earth translucid
That's pretty great. What unintended consequences could it have tho?
>>
>>51184297
If you want to hurt vamps get the Sword of the Sun from Shadow of the Collosus. 50CP. UNLIMITED sunlight.
>>
>>51184473
Uh, assuming a regular Earth-Earth?

EVERYTHING ELSE being incinerated along with the vampires as the radiating heat of miles and miles of manga suddenly becomes concentrated on the thin crust surrounding it.
>>
>>51184494
That secret manga at the core of the earth, it's too hot for the human race to survive the sight of!
>>
So since Railgun esper powers and Reality Marbles essentially function the same way, would Malleable Reality affect your RM?
>>
>>51184482
Well to be honest my first goal is to be the specialiest of snowflakes. And being a beautiful star person is a good step in that direction.

But my secondary goal is indeed to fight off vampires. I don't necessarily want to hunt them to extinction just be strong against them.
>>
>>51184512
Pretty sure malleable reality affects more then just esper powers anyway, judging by the bit where it says you can imagine a imaginary part of your body to take on the strain of casting magic.
>>
>>51184473
Probably a ton of cancer from the radiation, might kill a lot of animals that need specific habitat requirements 24/7 as well.

But what's that compared to vampire genocide.
>>
>>51184494
>>51184520
This is sounding more and more like a great idea.
>>
Okay, the translucid Earth thing is a bit overkill. How about using magic to make crosses pop up everywhere, like that Uzumaki comic did with spirals?

It wouldn't kill them, just be excessively annoying.
>>
>>51184520
> Probably a ton of cancer from the radiation
Really depends on if you get rid of the atmosphere or not at the same time. The ideal situation isn't "everything vanishes for a second", but rather, "everything becomes invisible for a second". So presumably the atmosphere would still be doing its thing, you'd still be standing on solid ground, you just can't see anything for a moment except the sun and the void.

That could probably fuck up some animals, though. I'm pretty sure there are at least some lifeforms on Earth that can't stand the sunlight.

Also, I guess depending on whether or not people are also made transparent, you might see a bunch of worms and shit underground. That might be kinda weird.
>>
>>51184605
>"everything becomes invisible for a second"
If that "everything" includes the vampires, are they still hit and affected by the sunrays?
>>
>>51184621
I honestly don't know. That seems like something that would come up in pop culture at some point, and yet I don't think I've ever seen it.
>>
>>51183520
>Half-Blood Child of The Endless (destruction)
I imagine Destruction would be a cool Dad.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be Brian Blessed's kid?
>>
>>51184494
>incinerated due to radiating heat due to exposed magma
Hmm. Do you have a citation for that? I'm suspicious that if that were the case then the current temperature gradients between the mantle, crust and hydrosphere/atmosphere shouldn't be what they are.
>>
>>51184650
Not him but I read somewhere when heat leaves a star's corona, it somehow becomes way hotter than it should. And nobody knows why. For all we know it's Sun Wizards.

If life's taught me anything, it's that we just don't understand jack shit about macroscale temperature gradients.
>>
>>51183919
Did you see the Occult WIP last thread? Any thoughts on it?
>>
>>51184692
To be fair, it's not like we can just send a probe up there to take measurements. We have sadly not invented Futurama tech that can survive flying through the sun.

God that would be awesome, though. First thing I'd do is fly through the sun just because I could.
>>
>>51184512
It'd probably make it a bit more versatile I guess? Like if you had a UBW expy you could maybe project sword shaped fire.
>>
>>51184297

Not to self-shill or anything, but Dark Souls has a sun bro origin with a perk or two good for that.
>>
File: 1483564462895.jpg (72KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483564462895.jpg
72KB, 540x700px
>>51184605
> briefly turn a building invisible
> "Man there are a lot of rats in here."
>>
File: 517516_1390041007012_444_300.jpg (42KB, 444x300px) Image search: [Google]
517516_1390041007012_444_300.jpg
42KB, 444x300px
>>51184808
Self-shill!
>>
>>51184808
Nice! Isn't Dark Souls ultra grim and dangerous? I'm kind of a pansy.
>>
>>51184850
A peak human could rock the shit out of that setting. You could still die but the chances of it would be lowish. A standard human with a machine gun and lots of ammo would go even further. It just seems fairly dangerous.
>>
>>51184605
Wasn't there a spell in Young Justice that split adults and children into two versions of the same world? You could probably try something like that and rework it for splitting vampires into another world. Then there wouldn't be any risk for non-vampires.
>>
File: 1478216088333.gif (400KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
1478216088333.gif
400KB, 640x384px
>>51184850
It is, but, there's no reason you can't just stay in the initial newbie areas.
There's still skelemans and shit running around, but Dark Souls games in particular usually have an initial area where there's a shop and maybe a few friendly NPCs hanging out that acts as a safe zone. And given the plot of the game is essentially "everything is decaying forever", you don't really have to worry about things escalating, just the slow crushing sense of ennui.

So, you know, you could just build a fort or something there and send probe teams or something. Nobody said you have to be like the protag and dive deep into dangerous territory.
>>
>>51184884
Are there any jumps with an actual infinite ammo perk or item upgrade?
>>
>>51184914
Unless the PC for that game decides to turn his back on the Flame and cast the world into an Age of Dark and you end up being swarmed by Abyss monsters.
>>
>>51184935
Well then that guy's just being a dick.
>>
>>51184931
Starcraft: Terran, DMC, and Bayonetta
>>
>>51184935
>>51184949
Abyss =/= Dark. Abyss is a corrupted form of Dark created by Oolacile torturing Manus for his power. Dark is naturally cool and comforting and calm.

That is to say, we don't know what the Age of Dark is like, but it's almost certainly not an Age of the Abyss.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51184732
Oh yeah, looks good so far. Someone asked the Tower of Fate question I had which just about answers everything. Just waiting for it to be jumpable now.

I wish I had a good suggestion for resolving some apparently longstanding issues over Greatest Magician. I'd suggest finding a hefty magic user as a benchmark for whose magic weight division you'd be in right before you plateau (I was going to suggest Titania-Tim's mom-since she apparently does a very good fairy queen impression while having been human all along) but I imagine the somewhat deliberate inconsistency of magic's a big problem here.

>>51184808
...huh. In light of certain lore implications behind Lothric's heretical angelic faith, as the jumpmaker for both what might you say would happen if you took the Sunbro capstone and the Deacon of the Deep perks in DS3's jump?

>>51184850
It's...complicated. Outside of Londor's age yes, most of the enemies you'll FIGHT are killable by peak humans. The ones which, realistically, aren't tend to be hidden far far away unless you dog the Chosen Undead/Bearer of the Curse's exact footsteps.

The trouble is a) it's indicated in lore said peak human-level combatents gain strength from absorbing the souls of their slain opponents partly because Humanity (as in, the metaphysical phenomena that makes humans human) itself in this game is fundamentally an aggregate of shadow spirits which turn lifeforms into hideous haggard monsters and can fester into becoming dragons and b) the REAL danger you have to be worried about is the conceptual environmental hazards. Basically treat anywhere that's full of moving shadows or mutative fire as a fallout zone that will try to drive you crazy and then turn you into a monster.

That said. a human with a machine gun and enough ammo would be at a massive advantage due to it being a medievlish setting and all the infrastructure rotting away at your time of entry.
>>
>>51184966
I don't think i'd want to rely on that assumption when being wrong is likely to end with tentacle rape. The non-fun kind.
>>
>>51184931
Counterstrike gives any weapon you buy in it infinite ammo after the jump is over.
>>
>>51184949
Well, the alternative is burning alive for centuries to uphold the power of decaying and uncaring gods.

>>51184966
Fair enough. The Abyss is probably the Dark Soul's version of Chaos.

But I'm still not sure it would be a fun place to be for an unprepared baby jumper who doesn't know what's going on. Especially with shit like the Primordial Serpents probably having a field day doing who knows what.

Also, every human apparently turns into a hollow in appearance at least, so getting it on probably isn't very fun.
>>
>>51184991
The thing is, as later Dark Souls strongly stress, you're going to have to eventually let things got naturally and progress into the Age of Dark, no matter what it may be. 3 especially stresses how fucked things are from restarting the Age of Fire over and over again.

>>51185005
Hollows only seem to show up right around the edges of the ages, rather than being an all the time thing.
>>
>>51184952
>DMC
>And just because I like you, I'll add in background music and gameplay mechanics (Enemy step, unlimited ammo, I-frames, aerial rave, that kinda stuff)

Oh, neat. Does that mean we now have a health bar? And what's "enemy step"?
>>
>>51185005
>Well, the alternative is burning alive for centuries to uphold the power of decaying and uncaring gods.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGNZnfKYnU
>>
>>51185041
>Enemy step
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqEAB_V4xLA
>>
>>51184931
Fable has a few particularly nice weapons. Hero of Strength or Hero of Skill for durability and regeneration. Low power setting.
>>
>>51184990
Yeah. Titania's powerful, but I don't remember her really doing anything on the scale the perk is intended to put you on. Also she's not a particularly well known character, so there's that.

And fuck Tim's convoluted heritage, goddamn. I don't know if you've gotten that far yet, but there were actually like four or five different candidates for who his birth parents were and I'm not sure it was ever clarified. Been a while since I read it.

>>51185032
Fair enough. I was just going off of the DS3 ending, but it's possible they could regain human form. I mean, they have effectively unlimited Humanity, anyway.

But it really depends on whether or not the human form was an illusion that Gwyn used to chain humanity the First Flame like Aldia thought.
>>
>>51185044
Funnily enough, that's canon. The Cycle will perpetuate for eternity, but it's possible to move outside of the Cycle, keeping both your immortality and sanity.
>>
>>51185062
So it's a form of stun-locking, to use a term I'm familiar with?
>>
>>51185155
http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Actions
>>
>>51184841

GO TO DARK SOULS, THEN GO TO OTHER DARK SOULS!!!

>>51184850

Dark Souls ain't a fun world for non pansies and it is dark and grim and sucky, so you might actually want to avoid it.

>>51184990

How do you mean?
>>
File: kana.gif (411KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kana.gif
411KB, 500x281px
>>51185252
Dark Souls can't handle me.
>>
>>51183919
>Oh boy, she must feel silly about that.

She died.

That's not the same Despair as the one in Sandman.
>>
>>51185225
Thanks anon!

Oh, sweet... Down With The Sickness.
>Everything you have is sick. When you eat, it's the sickest slice of pizza pie you ever did see, with seven layers of cheese and ALL the toppings. When it's a bowl of ice cream it's strawberry ripple with sprinkles.

This is going to see so much use.

>order crappy pizza from local cheap pizza delivery place.
>delivery guy goes WTF as you pull seven layer pizza slice out of the box in front of him

>buy crappy wrapped sandwich from 711
>unwrap foot-long sub loaded with all the toppings

Does it apply to more than just food?

>buy cheap car from used car salesman
>dude is staring as you drive off in suddenly pimped ride
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51185252
I'm probably overthinking it, but. The Lothric faith is very closesly associated with holy miracles and worship of the Lords.

The heretical faith was preceded by an encounter with an "angel" by one of the faith's members, and they have blatent Berserk references winged knights whose equipment declares them to be becoming something other than human and also physically much more powerful than men.

Now most tellingly, we also know the Dark can induce wing-like mutations in its' hosts; the Pilgrim Butterflies, Oceiros' rudimentary wings and the Pontiff's wings, for example. These mutations seem to have something to do with dragons: Pus of Men burst from the dragon corpses, throughout the games only undead seem to have been able to become dragons (unlike, say, the Nameless King), the King of the Storm he rides shares a lot of visual motifs with both mutated Corvians and the Ghru at Farron's keep-and there's an engraven image within the dungeons of Ariandel of a snek-person

...I just don't know what it all adds up to.

>>51185125
Yeah. And I've been told about the spoiler, yeah.

Also the third game refers to human vertebrae as the chains that bind the world in mound-maker lore, which is one point in favor of the Gwyn theory.

>>51185297
Plenty of time to feel silly before you die.
>>
>>51185521
No there wasn't, she died well before Superman was even born.
>>
How do I get rid of the need to pee and poo?
This is important.
>>
>>51185609
sims
>>
>>51185609
Sims 3, the Steel Bladder perk or just being a witch.
>>
>>51185609
Aside from >>51185621 which has it in perk form, you could also go to Exalted: The Infernals.

One of their basic powers incidentally does that.
>>
>>51185521
It's important to recognize that the wings from the Abyss are always very thin and shaped like tree roots/nerves/blood vessels, and also generally seem to be made of wood, while the 'angels' have feathery wings and you can even see the feathers in the bird cage of the library.
>>
Cracker_Jack in the Occult jump does the additional discounts that Child of The Endless gets mean the blessing only costs 100cp each?
>>
Can you choose how much of an attribute you invest with Mistborn's Feruchemy?
>>
>>51185609
doesn't Evercleansed from the bodymod do that?
>>
>>51185800
No, that deals with being dirty. So I guess it'd make it so that you never had to wipe your ass, but you'd still need to shit.
>>
>>51185521

Oh, Spiral, there's actually a few angels that show up in the game. Only three, but their wings don't seem to resemble the wings of the Pontiff, Oceiros or Dragons. They don't seem to be connected to the Abyss, but that makes them a complete anomaly, especially since the Miracle associated with them has a peculiarity in its thumbnail, a color not oft associated with Gods iirc.

Personal theories on the other things you mentioned (the Pilgrim Butterflies and Pontiff and Pus of Men bursting from Dragon Corpses, King of the Storm sharing visual traits with Corvians and Ghru) is that the base form of humans, hollows, are part of their (dragons) natural lifecycle. Dark Souls 3 has a lot of imagery of corpses becoming trees (like in the undead settlement) or abyss warped beings resembling dragons, so I believe the stagnant Age of Everlasting Dragons & Trees *was* an Age of Dark and in Dark Souls 3 we're starting to return to it.

That being said, while some of this is founded in fact, like a lot of Dark Souls lore it's fan theories and not really established fact.
>>
>>51185895
Gods should've let humans turn into dragons and interbred to lead to a more stable world where everyone is cute and fluffy tailed.
>>
>>51185621
>>51185630
Thanks! I just made a build.
>>51185671
Becoming a demon just for that seems like overkill. Although... I did just spend 10 years in a boring world for the privilege.
>>
>>51184884
>Peak humans would rock Dark Souls
Dark Souls is full of superhuman stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6TOL0e0dLI
>>
>>51186112
Low end most of it. A proper peak human would fair well enough. To the start to the end of the game at least.
>>
Is there anything like Blink from Worm elsewhere in the chain? I really don't want to go to the Worm setting, but need a decent teleportation power.
>>
>>51186234
I use the Capstone from Iji. Very stylish.
>>
File: tumblr_livsxiaWHz1qed4mgo1_500.jpg (74KB, 497x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_livsxiaWHz1qed4mgo1_500.jpg
74KB, 497x700px
>>51185609
>>51185630

For clarification, being a witch, you don't just automatically stop needing to use the bathroom, but you'll learn a very easy spell that removes it from your body so you don't have to go.
So, y'know, just case it every couple hours ago (it's a really simple spell) and you're good.
Later I made a magitek implant (there's a good perk for that in Banjo Kazooie, I think?) that just casts the spell for me on a continuous basis and jammed it in my body. As an added bonus, I can now give that functionality to other people.

You also learn a host of other useful spells as a witch, like cleaning spells. Never step foot in your bathroom again!
And there's even a reverse version of the spell, so if someone ever pisses you off, you can make them shit their pants. So that's always good for some juvenile humor.

Here, there's a list of spells over here, under "Supernatural Witch Abilities":
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/supernatural/witches.php
The spells I mentioned are the Hunger, Bladder and Hygiene Charms (and Curses).
>>
>>51186234
I don't think so, no. Unless you want to go the obvious Misc. Meta route, though Blink is probably the only thing there that can be built using it.
>>
>>51174269
Silly build time.
Empowered (free)
Downstairs Deal (free)
Mystical Sensitivity (free)
Twisted Sister (free)
Avatar (750) Grey, using my in origin discount from Deal
Greatest Magician of the Age (250) Using my out of origin discount
Outside Help (-50)
Shrine of [Insert Patron Name Here] (free)
Talking Animal (-100)
Really Pale (0)
I really don't want to know what I made a deal with. Because something with enough pull to grant both those capstones is terrifying. Admittedly the build is a bit lacking in finesse, but the sheer size of its hammer means almost anything is a nail anyway. Not canonical to my chain (probably going to end up just giving my companions all my CP if I ever do this), but a fun one to think about. Especially since it only goes barely into drawbacks and doesn't touch scenarios.
>>
>>51186234
Most magic systems get teleportation in one form or another.
Angels, devils and demon races from D&D tend to get it as an at-will power.
X-Men Movies has Nightcrawler's power iirc, with the option to upgrade it for more cp.
Most superscience perks should allow teleportation gadgets too.
>>
>>51186234
I think the one from Samurai Jack is pretty sweet.
>>
>>51186234
Railgun Teleportation and (if I can shill for a moment) X-Men Movies both have effectively the same power with a much greater range.
>>
>>51186234
DMC's Dark Trickster style is all about the short-range teleport spam.
>>
What are the best perks for therapy/help to people? I feel like I'm going to need them for Evangelion, Soul Eater, and Worm.
>>
>>51186335
Not him, X-Men Movies doesn't say anything about momentum, though. Also, Blink allows you to change your momentum to whatever you can physically achieve. And I think Railgun only allows you to conserve momentum, not manipulate it.
>>
>>51186335
Do you consider DC Occult finished?
>>
>>51186423
I... think he was going to re-add the Tower of Fate and a few more minor adjustments?
>>
>>51186403
Any teleportation manipulates momentum. Otherwise you'd splatter yourself everytime you use it because Earth is not actually standing still.
>>
>>51186396
Medicine Charms from Exalted?
There's a magic apple somewhere that cures madness but I can't remember which jump.
>>
>>51186438
Yes, that is true. Except Railgun doesn't allow /you/ to manipulate momentum, the power does it /for/ you, without allowing you a choice in how it does so.
>>
>>51186396
Worm has some really good ones between the drop in and hero origins.
Kingdom Hearts also has a few.
>>
>>51186396
Cthulhu Saves the World, Evermore and Inuyasha have one.
>>
>>51186396
Grab Disney Magic from Zootopia. It would do most of the work while you're tackling the story line in a lot of cases.
>>
>>51186466
Maybe with Malleable Reality?
>>
>>51186273
Oh hey, a build. Neat.

>>51186403
Oh. Huh. Full control over your momentum? Can't think of anything else that does that. Probably could do it with Railgun Teleportation + Malleable Reality? Teleportation canon sounds like something that could do.

>>51186423
Close enough to jump it if you want.
>>
>>51186446
>>51186468
>>51186498
>>51186510
Thanks, everyone.

Unrelated, but did anyone see the Nintendo Switch thing last night? Splatoon 2 is happening, apparently. Sonic Mania looks good, too, and so does the new Mario game.
>>
>>51186438
Actually if teleport didn't manipulate momentum (i.e. momentum was conserved) you'd notice very little teleporting short ranges. But yes, if you teleported longer distances you'd run into serious problems (long-range vertical teleporting would have even more issues, since accounting for the change in gravitational potential energy could get nasty).

This was an issue in an old science fiction RPG called Traveller, which had psionics - psychic powers that had to account for physics - and excessive changes in gravitational potential could result in your body exploding or freezing solid from from the energy differential being extracted from your mass. You _really_ didn't want to fumble a teleport roll.
>>
>>51186542
Hey Cracker_Jack can we make our realms more diverse with Dimension Lord?

Mentions having a race of beings but it'd be nice to be able to get multiple fantasy races.

I want a whole Mos Eisley cantina sort of vibe.
>>
>>51186604
>Gravitational Potential Energy
>Energy is Always Conserved
>Potential Energy gets converted into some other kind of energy
Jesus Fucking Christ, how horrifying.
I love it.
>>
>>51186542
Looking at the companion option. Is it you spend 100 to give all your companions 100 each or you spend 800 to give all eight 100 each? Because this is important for any canon builds I make.
>>
>>51186084
>Becoming a demon just for that seems like overkill. Although... I did just spend 10 years in a boring world for the privilege.
You don't become a demon there though, you just get power from basically demon princes.

Sort of a warlock's deal.
>>
>>51186600
That SMT, though.

>>51186542
Oh. Want a WIP build?
>>
>>51186542
You said yesterday that the inhabitants of Dimension Lord are generally "way less powerful then you". Can they exhibit some of your traits in minor ways? Like having minor magic resistance if you have immunity?
>>
Well, I've just become disillusioned with this whole thing. Just kind of out of nowhere.
>>
File: well bye.gif (2MB, 525x219px) Image search: [Google]
well bye.gif
2MB, 525x219px
>>51186691
>>
>>51186691
>Just kind of out of nowhere.
Are you sure it's not you finally getting tired of Timmy's shit?
>>
>>51186691
Sounds like a moodswing. Don't ever act on those, just take breaks.
>>
File: 1457647877157.jpg (53KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1457647877157.jpg
53KB, 500x292px
>>51186691
You're having what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.
Don't worry, it'll pass.
>>
>>51186626
Don't see why not.

>>51186649
They each get as much as you transfer. So 100 to give eight 100, yeah.

>>51186667
Sure, that's be cool.

>>51186675
My intention was you could have the race based around some kind of theme and they'd have abilities fitting for that. Have a mage race that's good at magic, have a warrior race that's super strong and resistant to magi, etc.
>>
>>51186691
Give it time, the feeling will pass.
>>
>>51186691

Yeah, that hits people every now and then. Good things you can do include just futzing about with builds for a while or taking a break, doing other stuff in your life until you feel like coming back or decide you're happier elsewhere.

Any thoughts on why you're feeling that?
>>
>>51186765
Stand by!~
>>
>>51186765
>So 100 to give eight 100, yeah.
So, it's literally an 8x CP multiplier? I mean, for all you joke about handing out free omnipotence...
>>
>>51186810
You banned Red already, Timmy, get some new material.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51186845
hurdurdur
>>
>>51186870
Honestly, I doubt she possesses the mental fortitude or willpower required to stick around after being banned again.
>>
>>51186819
Hmm... That's the same cost scheme I usually use for transferring CP to companions in my other jumps and I've seen it in other people's jumps before.

You think it should be changed?
>>
>>51186870
Now that's a flat out lie and we both know it. You know, are you feeling all right? Your bait's been kind of weak, recently. I'm serious, you're putting even less effort in then usual.
>>
>>51186905
That doesn't seem crazy.
>>
>>51186938
It's the Timmy impersonator, probably.
>>
>>51186960
I wouldn't be surprised. Actual Timmy's probably just waiting for Red's ban to expire before he starts shitposting again.
>>
File: IMG_0878.gif (407KB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.gif
407KB, 300x164px
>>51186890
>>51186870

Have you considered drinking bleach?
>>
>>51187007
I drink One Piece and One Piece only thank you very much.
>>
>>51183832
That was Despair's first incarnation. She's dead now, we've got a new Despair. Who has always been there, because the Endless work weirdly, but she's got a different perspective on how despair should work. The current Despair takes a much more hands-off management style.

>>51183857
No godly realm at all. It was a temporary construct that various star gods made for the purposes of a conference, that the Endless attended sort of as guest speakers. It's complicated.
>>
>>51187076
There's to much One Piece for me to drink.
So I drink only Naruto, believe it!
>>
>>51187076

Drink the Naruto.
>>
>>51187007
She really doesn't, though. You can tell every time she posts that she's just about done with the thread. And honestly I don't blame her. Would you want to spend hours of time and effort writing something for entitled power-wankers, only for them to REEEEE at you that you didn't offer enough power?
>>
>>51186691
It happens.

You can always take a break, anon.
Always remember that this is a silly pretend game for fun. If it stops being fun, that just means you should do something that is fun. And if you decide later that you think it would be fun again, it'll probably still be here when you get back.

I hope you feel better soon, anon.

>>51187076
You mean the one with the hugeass ocean?
That's an awful lot of salt.
>>
>>51187146
>You can tell every time she posts that she's just about done with the thread.
But that's not true at all?
Right before she was banned, she was helping people with their builds and providing lists of jumps and methods.

You... you double-shitposter!
>>
Anyone have a list of dimensions we can get? Want to know what the best thing to import into Dimension Lord is.
>>
>>51186234
Supernatural has an angel tier teleportation perk, which is essentially a 'wherever, whenever, instantly' perk.
>>
>>51187206
No, but I have a list of jumps where you can get them.

Infernals
Traveler's Gate
Generic Creepypasta
Siren: Blood Curse
OOTS
SCP
Warehouse Supplement
Alan Wake (maybe)
Fate (maybe)
>>
>>51187206
Territory, from Traveller's Gate.
Inner World, from Infernals.
That one scenario reward, from FF13-3.
>>
>>51187272
Wait, can we import the Warehouse as our Dimension? That would be awesome.
>>
I think Red does good work. She always puts lots of care and effort into her Jumps to ensure that they are the best they can possibly be. I am glad that she decided to come back and continue work on MCU Part 2 (and hopefully Black Crusade as well). If you are reading this, thank you for continued efforts.
>>
>>51187206
Fisher King thingy in King Arthur IIRC
>>
>>51183622
>Destiny would despise some jumpers due to how they fuck everything up and cannot be accounted for.
Destiny would go "ah, I've been waiting for you."
>>
>>51187290
Err, I don't know.

I think Travelee's Gate lets your merge your Warehouse with your world there, so you could import that.
>>
>>51187344
I do too, but I think she's reached her breaking point. Getting repeatedly banned after coming back from a shitty departure isn't fun for anyone.
>>
>>51187390
Fisher King is an effect applied to an already existing place. It doesn't create a new world itself.
>>
>>51187380
You are so boring.

You just rehash the same nonsense and no one cares. Can you at least come up with some original and interesting ways to be a waste of air.
>>
>>51187459
STOP

TAKING

THE BAIT
>>
>>51187459
If he did that we might start being entertained by his antics. The fact that he's so boring just makes it worse.
>>
Stop biting bait, folks.
>>
>>51187476

You are right. I should just ignore him. Be the better man. Sorry.

>>51187481

Yes. Although, it makes sense. An interesting person would be so dedicated to being a pointless irritant.
>>
>>51187537
I know, right? But no matter how many times we remind her our pet janitor just wants to ruin the thread and she's just a target of opportunity, she still takes it personally. I don't get why she'd even give that guy a moment's thought.
>>
>>51186765
>Don't see why not.

Sweet. Just one more thing...

Can companions buy items?
>>
>>51187701
Some jumps specify that companions' CP can only spent on Perks. Others are ambiguous - homerule those as much as you like..
>>
>>51187600

Dammit, sorry it should be "would not be so dedicated".
>>
>>51187701
Yeah, but the items will be attuned to them if they have some effect that bonds it to their user.
>>
>>51187786
But this is patently not true. I want her here.
>>
File: Abyssal Hunter D.jpg (79KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal Hunter D.jpg
79KB, 600x440px
Has there been anymore the Abyssal Exalted Jump?
>>
>>51187821
The guy was posting like a week ago.
>>
>>51187736
How strong would someone with Greatest Magician and Dimension Lord be inside their dimension?
>>
>>51187849
No you're wrong.
>>
File: 00svhdah5g.jpg (385KB, 1920x1869px) Image search: [Google]
00svhdah5g.jpg
385KB, 1920x1869px
>Go to Travelers Gate and get a custom Terrirory
>Make it as dangerous as possible
>Dangerous Shards and Extreme Shards
>Have the Element be death and aspect be survival
>Throw creatures in that are near impossible to remove
>40k Orks, Nids, Zerg and all manor of nasty shit
>They eventually bond to the realm
>Import Territory as your Realm in DC Occult for the Dimension Lord
>Throw enemies in
>Profit?

I fear what the warp will become by bringing the Orks with me constantly. Gork and Mork might just be happy with the constant wars and fighting.
>>
Can we build suitable spacecraft with genius intellect from Young Justice?
>>
>>51187858
Stop biting.
>>
>>51187848
It's additive, not multiplicative. So however strong they are outside of it + the boost from the Dimension.
>>
>>51187858
Stop feeding fucking Scatovore. No one loves him, stop giving him hope by talking to him.
>>
>>51187889
Are the Blessings of the Endless 100cp to Child of the Endless or is it 200cp?
>>
>>51187858
just "no u" if that's all you have
christ
>>
>>51187912
Blessing without End, not blessing of the Endless.
>>
>>51187206
Dimension lord?
>>
>>51187816
Same.

>>51187849
Aw, piss up a rope. Everyone either wants her here or doesn't care. We know even you don't care, because you go after anyone else when she's not around. We know her leaving won't make you happy, and you'll just move onto the next target.

Why are you still here? You've been trying this for three years, and our thread is still chugging along. You're completely impotent.

>>51187923
There's no possible response to "your opinion is wrong" besides pointing at the idiot who said it and laughing.
>>
File: Launch.jpg (19KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
Launch.jpg
19KB, 480x359px
>>51187860
You could definitely do it with the Genius perk from Teen Titans.
>>
>>51187979
>There's no possible response to "your opinion is wrong" besides pointing at the idiot who said it and laughing.
STOP REPLYING TO HIM
YOU IDIOTS
>>
>>51187976
A perk from DC Occult, it gives you a dimension the size of a smallish state. While inside it you are basically a god.
>>
Do we have anything that allows you to merge pocket dimensions? Because Inner World is what I want to import for Dimension Lord, but I took the Warehouse option which places the Warehouse in your territory, which is cool because it's an Ar Tonelico-style tower surrounded by a city of gold.
>>
>>51188049
ah, ty
>>
>>51187859
Trying to become a plague?
>>
>>51188057
Got to Yugioh GX, grab Super Polymerization.
>>
>>51188081
The stuff inside the Territory can't leave. It's more about survival and adaption, helps me work with biology and machines when you can test stuff against endless hordes that can adapt.
>>
>>51187889
You might want to change the perk to reflect the nerf, the perk text explicitly says it amplifies your power 'many times over'. Which is multiplicative.
>>
>>51187912
200 CP. Normally you get a discount on one purchase. Child of the Endless gives you the free ones and discounts on the others.

>>51188159
Ah, okay. Wasn't really a nerf, I just phrased it wrong.
>>
Has anyone seen Reborn lately?
>>
I just had an idea.

>Take Gate of Babylon as your NP
>Import it into Dimension Lord
>Have a race of minions in the Dimension
>Use GoB to launch minions at supersonic speeds
>>
>>51188294
Ok thanks, the "additional discounts on all of
the others." bit confused me. It reads like you get the origin discount and the history discount.
>>
>>51188308

Not in like, weeks, months maybe.
>>
>>51188323
Sorry about that.
>>
>>51188038
I don't get why you care so much. He doesn't go away if we ignore him, he just starts replying to himself, or asking innocent questions and then springboarding, or banning people. He's never going away.
>>
>>51188294
So, basically it's useless? You know you don't have to cave to the IRC, right?
>>
>>51188408
Yeah, but it's fine. The other perks are handing out free omnipotence, remember?
>>
>>51188433
So you're intentionally creating a "One False Build" situation? Can't exactly say I'm surprised. You were never exactly the brightest tool in the shed...
>>
>>51188433
See>>51187891
>>
>>51188463
Salty little bitch, aren't you?
>>
>>51188463
*sharpest
>>
>>51188463
Didn't know tools could be bright.
>>
Is there a Lunar Exalted jump in the work?
>>
>>51188493
Marky's working on one.
>>
>>51188387
I care because I remember when 4chan, or at least /tg/, could spot a troll instantly, and reply (or not) appropriately.
It feels like the place I love (muh internet secret club culture) is changing, and not for the better. Like we've forgotten our roots, our shared heritage of trolls trolling trolls. If this guy gets off on (you)s, I want to deprive him of that small joy. It's easier to tell people not to fall for his amateur bullshit than it is to spend hours flaming every point he brings up. Maybe the latter would work better for driving him off, but I doubt it.
>>
File: industrial_lasers.jpg (51KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
industrial_lasers.jpg
51KB, 420x280px
>>51188480
>>51188489
This is the modern world, anons. We need to adjust our idioms.
>>
>>51188502
Cool. I'd love to see some Thousand Streams River Project stuff. Social engineering is my fetish.
>>
File: shrek.jpg (106KB, 1124x632px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
106KB, 1124x632px
SOME
>>
>>51188531
...Riiight.

Anything in particular you want to see for that?
>>
>>51188463
If tools stay bright for long, that means they're not being used. Are you implying I don't use my tool often enough?

>>51188477
Aww. C'mon, if he gets to have fun, so do I.
>>
File: =.jpg (13KB, 236x404px) Image search: [Google]
=.jpg
13KB, 236x404px
>>51187344
+1
>>51188559
BODY
>>
>>51188507
You understand everyone knows he's a troll, right? This isn't news? Some people ignore him, some people poke him with a stick, but since we can't get rid of him, it's ultimately inconsequential.
>>
File: 1447807866394.jpg (2MB, 2893x4765px) Image search: [Google]
1447807866394.jpg
2MB, 2893x4765px
>>51188507
It seems more and more like new /tg/ isn't filled with the sharpest bulbs in the box. Bunch of full time bait takers.
>>
>>51188507
>our shared heritage of trolls trolling trolls
>If this guy gets off on (you)s

You have a really deluded sense of what 4chan was and is, senpai.
>>
>>51188578
What about a drawback that turns you into Moonmoon the retarded werewolf?
>>
File: 91c.png (40KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
91c.png
40KB, 500x316px
>>51188644
ONCE TOLD ME
>>
File: howls it going.jpg (69KB, 604x449px) Image search: [Google]
howls it going.jpg
69KB, 604x449px
>>51188699
There is never a situation i won't take this drawback.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51183304
>Giving Destruction the First Magic.
You glorious bastard, I love you. I'm stealing this idea.

>>51183569
I waifued her. Because Death is cute as hell, and I believe in the inevitability of Entropy. It might take quadillions of years, or more, for some Jumpers. But we're all gonna die one day.

>>51183622
>Destiny would despise some jumpers due to how they fuck everything up and cannot be accounted for.
I sincerely doubt that, Destiny doesn't seem the type to get angry, or hateful, over something like that.

>>51183669
I imagine it depends on the Death in question. Some of them can't change their form like she can after all, others are shaped by what people believe. Others simply can't understand how Mortals think.

>>51183722
>Not collecting Deaths to watch your adventure with the benefactor like some sort of demented entropy-obsessed magpie.
2/10

Also yes, Despair would totally try to fuck with you, as would Desire. They are both MASSIVE assholes.

>>51183792
Desire and Despair are considered "twins" amongst the Endless.

>>51188699
>>51188755
Fuck, I might take that drawback just for my own amusement.
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>51188723
ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMERE!
>>
File: best luna.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
best luna.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>51188578
The ability to turn your magic items into tattoos, and the obligatory “you so sexy” perk?

Oh, and best Luna, pic related.
>>
>>51188836
>>51188755
Combine these two?
Luna as Moon Moon?
>>
>>51188699
Seconding this.

I don't even know anything about Lunars, that just sounds hilarious.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>51188699
>>51188879
Sure, that works.

>>51188836
Okay, think I've got stuff for that.

...Who is that though?

>>51188854
...Okay?
>>
>>51183569
Even if I died, post-spark I can come back from it. It's just a temporary state.
>>
>>51188854
no. seperate.
i don't want racist moon moon.
>>
>>51188936
I meant the "turn luna into X" and "Become moon moon" bits. So "turn luna into moon moon"
I was ignoring Moon Man.
>>
>>51188919
>Who is that though?
Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see?
>>
If we have doormaker does that mean settings out of shards of an exalted dream are viable destinations while in an exalted jump?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
Builds for the build gods! Shitty Writefaging for the Writefag Gods!

Disney Princess Jump 058:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Suitor [+200]
Those other princesses [+300]
Origin: Villain
Hero: Gaston
Sidekick: Philoctetes
Princess: Elsa
Perks:
Sing a little song [Free]
Villain Song [Free]
I’ll Make a Man Outta You [-200]
Black Magic [-100]
Monstrous Transformation [-300]
Gear:
Poisoned Apple [-50]
Wizard Stick [-50]
Companions:
Import (Ranma, Marcus, Ryoga, Misaka Worst, Sabo, Kazuma, & Yum) [-200]
Genie [-600]

Disney Princess Jump Writing: http://pastebin.com/f1ucwRpm

Sorry it's so short. Also I have no idea of Atlantis 2, never got to see it, so if something big is in that that I should know about, it would be nice if you guys told me about it.
>>
>>51188578
Do you have a perk that would let us adapt to living in dangerous and chaotic places? Like the Wyld and the Warp etc.

>pic
Tell that damn furry to stop confusing me.
>>
>>51189199
Eh, not much. There's a literal ghost town, a guy with some Atlantean tech, and...I think that's about it, really.
>>
>>51189256
Not him, but I'm working on a Jump with one.
>>
>>51189199
Honestly, I enjoyed reading that short bit immensely.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51189256
I didn't, but that sounds really appropriate. So now I do, thank you.

>spoiler
Never. Confusing people's the Lunar way.
>>
>>51189256
Once someone takes up Genius or Genius-Anon comes back from his Collage work we might get one from there.

>>51189287
Okay then. With how the end of Atlantis ended I thought it might be smart to check.

>>51189337
Thank you.
>>
>>51189327
What the fuck are you making, anon? I know that the Greek Mythology jump had something like that. Are you that jumpmaker?
>>
>>51189256
He doesn't even look good bro. His cheekbones are diamond cutters.
>>
>>51189327
What jump?
>>
Are there any rules to what a jump can and can't be made of (barring the obvious one)?
>>
>>51189411
Yes, jumps can't be made of Nobilis, DBS, Scion, etc.

Other than that, no replacement jumps.
>>
>>51189411
No porn jumps and no replacement jumps.

This guy >>51189429 is shitposting, because Nobilis and Scion can be made into jumps. They might get pushed into being end jumps, but those are jumps all the same.
>>
Has there been any update on the Surge Concerto jump, or was it being rewritten?
>>
>>51189429
You can fuck right off.

>>51189411
Basically? Anything goes. Just take care to not overdo it.
>>
>>51189459
Not since several days ago, no.
>>
>>51189465
Gr8 b8, m8.
>>
>>51189459
He was rewriting it to be Ciel Nosurge while Annette said she wanted to do Ar Nosurge.
>>
>>51188879
How are good is your aptitude for magic in DC Occult if you don't buy Real Magic or Greatest Magician? Also, do Real Magic and Greatest Magician only effect raw power or do they also affect skill/general potential?
>>
>>51189484
>>51189498
Ah, Okay. Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>51182968
I don't really get why people think this is impossible. I've got Ea. My Reality Marble is Unlimited Blade Works, so i'm copying their Noble Phantasms and using them against them. Hell, if it comes down to it, I can just forget the Servants and go after the masters. If Kiritsugu showed us anything, it's that Magus's kryptonite are conventional weapons.
>>
>>51189388
So what jumps have the best traps?

>TFW can't companion Bridget or Hastur yet
>>
>>51188810
Giving Destruction the First Magic just seemed logical to me. I mean all he wants to do is create and escape his nature. I also think that the reaction from some of the higher cosmics or stuff would be funny. I can almost imagine the Presence giving me a confused look. Or Death/ Delirium giving me hugs for how I helped their brother.
>>
>>51189553
Any jump where you can create companions.
>>
>>51189541
You're almost certain to get at least one "fuck you I win" Caster or Assassin after you. And congrats, you have one NP with a charge up time and need to aim. Fucking Saber counters you since she needs neither prep nor charge time. And that's just one Servant. Actually wait, Gil tag teams with JUMPER to kill you. You know, JUMPER, the one with literally all your advantages but better?
>>
>>51189523
With neither you're essentially some random schmuck. You can learn magic, but it'll take a while and you don't have any innate power, so you probably won't be very flashy.

Real Magic is both power and training, Greatest Magician is power and faster learning potential.
>>
>>51189541
You forgot both of Gilgamesh's most important abilities for not dying like a moron. Namely his armor and clairvoyance. Even then you'd be fucked, but with this you're so fucked it's not even funny.
>>
>>51189411
Jumps should be made of non toxic materials and should be big enough not to be a choking hazard to small children.
>>
>>51188578
A perk to shape social groups/societies?
>>
>>51189553
>Mare intensifies
>>
File: do you believe in magic.jpg (808KB, 670x1024px) Image search: [Google]
do you believe in magic.jpg
808KB, 670x1024px
DC Occult Build:

I like this jump a lot. You get a lot of power pretty much whatever you go for but there's always a pretty big target on your back. Interesting layout as well.

>16 years old
Chose this arbitrarily before I made the rest of the build. Turned out weird what with the mentoring Timothy Hunter scenario but I decided it was a sort of Artful Dodger/Oliver Twist type dynamic where I’m a only a bit older but much more savvy.

>Half-Blood - Jumper, Prince of Jumpworld (Tightly Bonded)
So I’m basically under house arrest. Can only leave my own dimension for half the time I spend in it. On the other hand, I get Dimension Lord free and it gets buffed to twice as big which is sweet.

>Greatest Magician of the Age 1000
The big magic boost. Means I’m lacking practise but got a shitload of potential.

>Twisted Sister
Lets me see through illusions. Think I could do that anyway but it can’t hurt.

>Dark and Troubled Times
Helps me blend in in dangerous places.

>Highway to Hell
Is a freebie with my history and lets me go from dimension to dimension. Again it’s a little redundant but some redundancy doesn’t hurt.

>Dimension Lord+
Was the big freebie I got. Pretty big magical realm, inhabited by various fantasy races a high proportion of which are goblins. Psychedelic skyscape, mismatched architecture, a lot of inhabitants.

>Family Tree
Is an interesting item. A bit niche but knowing who is related to who could come in handy.

>Trident of Lucifer 1300
Is a nice weapon and I figured using the discount was a good idea. Given the power of Lucifer in DC I imagine his weapon is a pretty good get.

>Jumper Brigade 1400
Got a lot of bang for this 100 CP..
>>
>>51189853

>Leeroy: Dabbler, Hellblazer (Close to Constantine), Real Magic 400, Dark and Troubled Times, Sleight of Hand, Hypnotism 500, Escape Artist 600, You Know My Reputation, Synchronicity Wave Travelling, Worn Trenchcoat
My butler turned Jamaican dragon. Now a slightly more naturally magical expy and associate of John Constantine. Probably largely going to cut him loose in this one as proximity to John is dangerous and I don’t want him muddying the waters. IIRC John was actually pretty good with Tim so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue but still, don’t want Constantine to think he can rely on me as a resource as it’ll complicate stuff.

>Nuala: Natural, Modern Day Merlin (Everyone Knows), Mystical Sensitivity, Sleight of Hand, Real Magic 200, Greatest Magician of the Age, Tarot Cards 500, Lbrary of Eternity 600
Arguably made my backup companion (i.e. the ghoul I got in VtMB, forgot about, then renamed and occasionally import when she’s the only thing I can buy with a leftover 50 CP) the most powerful being of all which is sort of funny. She doesn’t have her own dimension (the scrub) but she does have the most pure magic perks and a library. I imagine in order to get access to the library I’m going to have to ask her but that’s fine and makes her a much greater asset.

>Really Need a Tan 1300
I’m pale anyway. Was worth it for the companions. Figure I can keep my yellow irises given my look is sort of similar to Desire’s anyway and this is seems based on the Endless.
>>
>>51189771
Ah shucks, and here I was just about to make it out of lead flakes. I was gonna make my own brand of cereal with it, too, called Frosted Flakes O' Lead.
>>
>>51189876
>The Books of Magic 1000
Is a scenario in which I have to protect and teach Timothy Hunter. As anyone who considers him a target already considers Nuala (and probably me) a target I reckon making common cause is sensible and it let me pick up a neat weapon. Instead of one kid with a tonne of magic being chased around there’s three kids with a tonne of magic holed up in a dimension learning magic from a huge library and protecting the dimension from external powerful threats.

Plan is reasonably simple given I can’t leave my dimension for a long time. Obviously there’s grabbing Tim and explaining stuff to him. Maybe ask Zatanna and Doctor Fate to visit so she can teach Tim/Nuala some stuff and I get an excuse to make friends with Zatanna and Doctor Fate for if I need some help. Leeroy meanwhile is set to running interference as much as he can while getting roped into Constantine nonsense, hopefully he’ll be able to hamstring some of the threats coming for my dimension.

Placeholder name for my dimension is Badass City. Mostly because it’d be funny to hear demons and other powerful entities saying it. Will probably change the name post jump.
>>
What is the best pyromancer waifu that you can pick up in a jump?
>>
>>51189892
I'm not sure you can use the scenario cp for drawback overdraft. I mean you get the cp after the jump so it'd be kinda strange, not the maker though so you'd need them to make the ruling.
>>
>>51190002
The Pyro from Red vs Blue.
>>
>>51190029
Or whatever the TF2 jump was called.
>>
>>51190002
Obviously Azula from Avatar.
>>
>>51189429
Scion isn't so bad. Only an idiot would go God because you basically can't do anything without letting your worshippers bugger you, and below God it's pretty reasonable.
>>
File: Azula.png (662KB, 836x1083px) Image search: [Google]
Azula.png
662KB, 836x1083px
>>51190002
>pic rela-

>>51190085
Oh.
>>
>>51190009
It's just laid out like that because that's the order I read it in the jump.

Really doesn't matter enormously if I get the Trident of Lucifer as the jump starts or after.

Rereading it you're right that it probably would be after but the Trident isn't something I really thought of as part of the plan anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2500x3290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2500x3290px
>>51190002
Tacking onto this, are there any jumps that have some sort of power inverter for Companions?
Giving Elsa fire powers might be pretty neat.
>>
>>51189802
Who?
>>
>>51190085
Too busy using her brother's face as a chair.
>>
>>51190085
>>51190118
This is the correct answer
>>
>>51190143
Real Eater. No wank, that's literally what Real Eater is for.
>>
>>51190146
The guy(?) from overlord. The cross dressing twins one I think.
>>
File: azula.gif (393KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
azula.gif
393KB, 500x250px
>>51190002
>>51190118
Best girl wins again.
>>
>>51190164
That's from?
>>
File: that's my fetish.png (125KB, 439x297px) Image search: [Google]
that's my fetish.png
125KB, 439x297px
>>51190149
>>
>>51189256
Kingdom Hearts has one.
>>
>>51190143
A dress made out of fire seems hazardous to wear though.
>>
File: Lady World.jpg (266KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Lady World.jpg
266KB, 774x1032px
>>51186765
All those interconnected perks were a joy to navigate. The entire thing is amazing. Thank you so much.

~~~

Half-Blood: Who was my parent? Who knows. One way or another...

Jumper, Princess of Jumpworld: ...They are dead now, leaving be bound to my very own kingdom the size of Kentucky. Ecstatic as I am at having millions of subjects, only getting out for a week at a time is a bother nonetheless

You Know My Reputation (400 CP): I still remember that one time Constantine crashed the entire Hell's soul market merely by hinting that he wants to sell his soul. The impression never quite left me.
Real Magic (400 CP): Magic. What else is there to say?
Greatest Magician of the Age (1000 CP): Ah, the power perk to join all those energy uncappers. Fabulous.
Twisted Sister: Useful enough, no?
Dark and Troubled Times: Howl like the wolves do, hm.
Mark of the Beast (100 CP): An obligatory appearance perk...
Blessing of Desire (200 CP): ...And another one.
Blessing of Dream (200 CP): In the end, dreams are quite important.
Blessing of Death (200 CP): I... I don't want to go. Please.
Highway To Hell: Sometimes, those magical parallel dimensions are quite a problem.
Carefully Chosen Words (300 CP): Um. I am sure this perk will be put to better use than described.
Dimension Lord: The way you mentioned the Fae Court earlier stuck with me. Might go with that theme, and will probably import into the Infernals' Inner World. Ah, the games the demons and sidhe will play...~

Family Tree: Well, that's more useful than it seems.

Happy-Go-Lucky Goth (100 CP): Oh, hello there. Fancy a trip?

(TBC)
>>
File: 55619868_p0.png (169KB, 564x495px) Image search: [Google]
55619868_p0.png
169KB, 564x495px
>>51190002
>tfw there's no jump with your pyro-waifu
I can't hear her laugh without smiling.
https://youtu.be/X_TRuC8H4WE
>>
>>51186765
>>51190267

Really Need A Tan (+100): Well, that's a change. Might as well.
Blinded By Truth (+200): At a certain point, one transcends sight.
Interesting Times (+300): Jumper, living in the interesting times... Wait, where's the drawback?~
Paramour (+400): 'Tis a guilty pleasure of mine to court beings not unlike Morpheus. And the way he reacts to situations like that one time with Gadling is adorable aaaaand I probably shouldn't tell him that.

The Books of Magic (+300): Whisked away to my world, he will be protected and taught of the world...
Trigon Begone (+600): .. Or what's left of it. Now, let's see just how many magical power multipliers I have...
>>
>>51190216
Medaka Box.
>>
>>51190253
That's because you rack disciprine.
It's the only way to make a dress that's hot.
>>
>>51189658
Probably not those classes. Caster or Assassin are two of the worst classes in the war.
>>
>>51190229
which part?
>>
Alright...my first WIP for my first jump. Let's see how this goes.
>>
File: Yes.png (131KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
131KB, 315x263px
>>51190321
>>
>>51190353
>Tom, a lonely 16 year old who just moved to town two weeks ago, is at a party trying marijuana for the first time. Unknown to him, this isn’t regular marijuana. It’s Demon Weed. As he ascends out of his body into the astral plane, he attracts the attention of a wizard demonstrating for a class. The wizard takes the opportunity to grab Tom’s soul and bind him with his true name.
First off, that sounds like a Moral Majority anti-drugs and D&D PSA from the 80s. Second, that is hilarious.
>>
>>51190353
>that third intro paragraph.
...Okay. You have my attention, that sounds amusing.
>>
>>51190267
Only one purchase of Blessing Without End is discounted, senpai.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50875148/#50876147
>>
>>51189459
Here's the current version if you want to give suggestions.
>>
>>51190353
Welcome aboard. Now for the irritating nitpicking: Grey text is a bit hard to read. Drop In perks seem underpowered.
>>
>>51190454
I'll fix the grey text. Are the capstones ok or should I buff the whole thing?
>>
>>51190429
oh noooooo

Thanks.
>>
>>51190353
what do you like about the source material?
how dangerous is it?
>>
>>51190490
I'd say all but Get Out and Push should be buffed. thanks for creating stuff for everyone btw
>>
>>51190495
It's funny. I don't remember how I found it, but I absolutely loved the first book. The second and third tend to go more into world building and ramping up, but the humor is fairly consistent. Then I realized how much of the stuff in the book would fit in jumpchain, and I started taking notes.
>>
>>51190353
This is a good opening effort. I like the content, and it definitely conveys a sense of what the place is like. However, the formatting needs to be beat with a rusting, barbed, fourteen-foot iron horsecock.

Ditch the centering. You've got some lines that have three of four words on them, so clean that up. The light grey text is neat, but it's too light.

Also, in the notes you reference necromancy a few times and that seems like it's a thing for the series. Might want to explain that.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work, and welcome aboard.
>>
>>51190495
Whoops forgot the second part, it's got wizards who toss around final fantasy like magic, crafters who can put up wards that are nearly impenetrable, and if you take the wizard background you need to get the hell out when they start evacuating, because a nuke is going to go off. The higher drawbacks require serious firepower. As anything but a drop-in, you should have enough power or allies to make it through as a first time jump.
>>
>>51190316
In that War yes. Other Wars have had some that are really insane. Remember, he's doing ten of them.
>>
>>51190451
What happens at the end of the 3 year trials, I vaguely recall something about the planet being destroyed or something.
>>
File: EN_Chandra_3_Gallery.jpg (172KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
EN_Chandra_3_Gallery.jpg
172KB, 1200x675px
>>51189853
>>51189876
Oh, nice.

You don't think kicking your companion out to deal with Johnny on his own is a little dickish. I mean, not that I blame you.

>>51190002
Pic related.

>>51190267
Glad you liked the jump, but you only get one discount on the Endless perks. Demons and Fae courts, though? Yeesh, your realm is gonna be all kinds of fun if someone wanders in.
>>
>>51190552
the necromancy doesn't come in till the end of the 3rd (latest) book, where the forces of evil come to stop on Tom and his allies before he can really get up and running. Necromancy is the bad guy's deal, but there isn't enough writing about the bad guys to make an origin about it. I guess I could put some note about how everyone is allied against it, but there just isn't much canon material.

I wouldn't have included it at all, but the schools of wizardry and animage specialities are pretty much copy pasted from the book.
>>
>>51190657
Yeah, I think you should either explain that, the necromancy bit, or drop the references to it. The way it's written now you're calling attention to it in a way that it makes it seem like it's a thing, if that makes sense.
>>
>>51190353
You should probably make it clear that interdimensional travel only works in the limits of one jump, and not between jumps.
>>
>>51190688
>>51190680
Will do.
>>
File: put your dick away.jpg (50KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
put your dick away.jpg
50KB, 626x348px
>>51190651
>Pic related.
Ugh, no. Not at all, CJ. Wtf is wrong with you, she barely even has a personality.
>>
>>51190651
Yup, was made aware. No big deal, just got rid of the Reputation.

Thanks again for the jump!
>>
>>51190636
The 3 year trials were actually interrupted when Kanon died and they had to make Ion the Empress because she was the only one capable of receiving the Imperial Vocal Chords, and then they used those to sing Ra Ciel Fuser, the song that transformed the planet into a micro-quasar to fuel some kind of 'dimensional bridge' to evacuate everyone they could to another planet.
>>
File: no advice from peasants.gif (669KB, 408x236px) Image search: [Google]
no advice from peasants.gif
669KB, 408x236px
>>51190721
>put your dick away
>>
File: 1477265091783.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477265091783.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>51190721
>pic related

>>51190651
Don't listen to 'em, CJ. You waifu the shit outta her.
>>
>>51190757
How long does that take, the whole trip to another planet thing.
>>
>>51190651
>You don't think kicking your companion out to deal with Johnny on his own is a little dickish. I mean, not that I blame you.

The entire reason my companion started off as a butler in the Dark Knight was because I needed someone with the patience of a saint who would be down for pretty much whatever if it would keep me safe.

Now and again a decade comes along where he has a job to do. In MCU Coulson was dead due to the drawback and because I was more concerned about Thanos I pretty much just got him a job at SHIELD, told him to watch all the MCU media I had saved and let him deal with it.

Being my companion is sometimes pretty hard work but the hours are generally good and the money's not bad. Plus there's the perks (lololololol).
>>
File: suu.jpg (174KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
suu.jpg
174KB, 720x1280px
Rolled 3 (1d8)

Time for another Shoggo-chan jump.

1 - Prototype
2 - PMD
3 - Lovecraft
4 - Monsters Inc.
5 - Slime Rancher.
6 - Adventure Time
7 - Hellsing
8 - Justice League Dark
>>
>>51190785
Well, normally they would establish the bridge, look at the surface to see if the target planet is suitable then get everyone down of it through the bridge, but the bridge could also be re-targeted if the planet was unsuitable. But normally I'd guess the transfer itself to be pretty much instant.
>>
>>51190721
STOP SHITTING ON MY TASTE

IT'S PERFECTLY VALID

>>51190740
Welcome. Though TopHat did a lot to actually get it to a jumpable state after I had kind of stopped working on it.

>>51190778
Finally, someone with good taste around here.

>>51190794
Ha!
>>
>>51190833
I see, also what happens to the 'Player's' connection during that time does it get cut off momentarily or what? Also how many years in between Ciel Nosurge and Ar Nosurge.
>>
>>51190794
Did he do a good job as new!Coulson? What's his power level at this point?
I don't know why but I'm always curious about people's companions.
>>
>>51190867
>Finally, someone with good taste around here.
Think about what you're agreeing with for a moment CJ. . .
>>
>>51190895
Yep, the Player's connection cut off for the duration between the 2, which is about 5000 years in-universe but technically could be mere minutes IRL if the person finished Ciel Nosurge and began playing Ar Nosurge immediately after.
>>
>>51190867
Your taste can be both valid and shit at the same time.

But in this case, it's just shit.
>>
I want to summon things - probably pokemon or yugioh things - via their playing cards. How do I do this?
>>
>>51190867
Then I shall thank him, as well!~
>>
>>51190976
Suddenly the Player origin became even more lonely, just sitting in a room with the only connection to the 'Outside' world being a computer with years of doing absolutely nothing. Now I see why its a 100CP Drawback.
>>
>>51190912
Yeah he did great.

He'd been acting as the bodyguard of a being that really doesn't need a bodyguard most of the time by that point.

I import him quite a lot as well so he'd already been several soldiers, secret agents, wizards, a bobcat, an ant queen, a Sidereal, etc.

I think this was post Worm also and he rolled Assimilation so I'd already been cramming mad technology into his body for quite some time.

He was a little overqualified I suppose but 300 CP is 300 CP.

He was initially called Leeroy Jenkins due to me abusing the companion mechanic by sending him on suicide missions now and again. That stopped being funny pretty quickly though so now it's just Leeroy or Mr. Leeroy. He was imported into Harry Potter as a Shacklebolt so he sometimes uses that.
>>
File: suu roomba.png (80KB, 209x247px) Image search: [Google]
suu roomba.png
80KB, 209x247px
>>51190806
Oh boy, I get to be a real shoggoth now!

>1000
>- 600 Inhuman - Shoggoth
Obviously.

>- 100 Eldritch Lore
Gotta take eldritch knowledge

>-Free Fearsome Visage
>- 100 Regenerative Stasis
>- 200 Stoic

Looks like I get to spend the jump gathering some magic knowledge, exotic samples, and possibly some advanced technology.

I can keep my head down from the big players, though if Dagon rises out from the ocean or something I can probably throw an oil tanker at him.
If an oil tanker is not present, I will make one just to throw at him.

Next jump?
>>
File: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.jpg (87KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.jpg
87KB, 500x363px
>>51190867
>STOP SHITTING ON MY TASTE
>IT'S PERFECTLY VALID
>>
>>51191067
>with years of doing absolutely nothing.
Err, maybe? I mean, there's a good chance that through various interactions with Ion that you could probably butterfly away said event, unless you also took the Making Waves drawback in which case you'd probably be correct (unless you could stop the sun from going apeshit from inside a dimensionally-locked box). And there's the Robotic Avatar item if you don't want to use the terminal.

Anyway, going to sleep now. Ask questions if you want and I'll try to answer them next thread.
>>
>>51190963
...Enhance/d/ anon's taste is perfectly valid, too.

I'M SHOWING SOLIDARITY, DAMMIT

>>51190990
Go away.

>>51191160
SABER IS MORE SHIT
>>
>>51191211
We are bullying you because Super Speed needs that note.
>>
>>51191020
card magic from Fairy Tail for sure, probably some stuff from cardfight vanguard

there might be some other stuff that can help
>>
>>51190976
How much time takes place between Ar Tonelico and Ciel Nosurge?
>>
File: 14828623912710.png (1012KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
14828623912710.png
1012KB, 723x1023px
>>51191211
>...Enhance/d/ anon's taste is perfectly valid, too.
Well thank you, Cracker_Jack. I hope things work out well for you and yours, too.
>>
>>51191211
>SABER IS MORE SHIT
How dare you. I'm trying to waifu as many Sabers as I can. Even the enhance/d/ kind.
>>
>>51191270
Over 5000 years, since Ar nosurge is definitively marked down as some years before ArTon.
>>
File: XMenMovies.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
XMenMovies.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51191240
>>
>>51191397
Smooth, Jack. Smooth.
>>
>>51191379
> I'm trying to waifu as many Sabers as I can.
Well then, don't forget Nero.
If anything she'll be the one that requires absolutely no convincing to be part of the harem. Just as long as she gets to have fun, too.
>>
>>51191422
But no, seriously. I don't remember what exactly the note was supposed to say. Remind me and I'll go ahead and do it.
>>
>>51191393
>Ar nosurge is definitively marked down as some years before ArTon.
How many?
Also would the Ar Tonelico jumpmaker be still around, and willing to add a continuity drawback to have continuity from the Ciel jump carry over?
>>
>>51191440
Did superspeed get a nerf since the last time I looked at it?
>>
>>51191397
Something something *glass houses*, something something *stones*.
>>
>>51191467
No, it actually got a buff, see?

If you're not that guy and you're actually asking, no it didn't.
>>
>>51191428
OK, how many Servants who were (supposed to be) dudes in their history/legends are girls in Fate?
>>
>>51191481
I'll throw goddamn boulders, anon.
>>
How many years would it take to start summoning NPs like Avalon with the first magic?

>>51191512
A bunch many are saberfaces.
>>
>>51191509
I think I remember it capping at 40?

Or maybe that's arrowverse, and I'm getting the two confused.
>>
>>51191211
>SABER IS MORE SHIT
King Arthur with tits, loyalty, an awesome sword, a conceptual defense she is willing to share, and excellent military tactics,

>>51191440
It was supposed to include the ability to fuck with physics a bit to let you pull your own "Quicksilver Scenes"; most notably being able to selectively interact with things normally despite how fast you're moving, allowing you to alter your perception of time, and making your equipment scale in speed so you can use it at super speed.
>>
>>51191546
Val said about 10,000 years for EX-rank NPs.
>>
>>51191512
some < Servants who were (supposed to be) dudes in their history/legends are girls in Fate < all
>>
>>51191512
Arthur, Nero, and Leonardo Da Vinci, for sure. Da Vinci was actually a guy in his time, but was summoned as a girl because of his painting. I think most of the other sabers are from actual women, though.
>>
>>51191567
Actually when Arturia is Saber she has no tits. It's when she's Lancer that she gets the tits.
>>
>>51191564
That was Arrowverse.

>>51191567
Right. Knew it was something like that, just couldn't remember the specifics.
>>
>>51191588
When she gets a living body she should start growing again, that or jumper could find another way to help with this problem.
>>
How likely is it that someone survives NGNL as a first jump?
>>
>>51191614
Wonder what happens if you put her spirit into one of those homunculus bodies you can get in Valkyrie profile.
>>
>>51191440
I haven't the foggiest, myself.

>>51191459
Ah geez. Let's see...

Ar nosurge really does a number on a overall timeline continuity, but I feel like it's around 4 centuries? It's really hard to tell, with all the contradictions people keep finding.
>>
>>51191614
She doesn't though. In the direct sequels she stays a titlet. Rhongomyniad enhances her growth.
>>
>>51191596
>Right. Knew it was something like that, just couldn't remember the specifics.
Should probably be a bit more vague that what I said though, to include the weird stuff like rearranging bullets and being able to throw people with out them going splat.
>>
>>51191623
Incredibly likely so long as you don't get stupid with gambling.
>>
>>51191648
*than
>>
File: XMenMovies.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
XMenMovies.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51191567
>>
>>51191743
Thank you.
>>
So how many Sabers are there? I am absolutely not familiar with the Fate franchise, but I am willing to learn and research if I can have a harem of flat chested female King Arthurs to tease and bully.
>>
>>51191783
Saber, Lily, Alter.
Ruler, Alter.
Nero.
Sakura.
Lance-saber, Alter.

I think there might be one more?
>>
>>51191783
7 to 10, depending on your standards.
>>
>>51191855
>Forgetting Mordred and Gao Saber
Shame on you.
>>
Is Jesus a Servant? What would his stats be?
>>
>>51192024
No, and if you believe that he's God, all of his stats would be Infinite, because YHWH is supposed to be omnipotent.
>>
>>51192024
Sure why not. Japan doesn't care about christian blasphemy.
>>
>>51192024
Caster, probably.
He'd be able to convert damage taken into prana, and then heal himself or bullshit like that.
>>
>>51191920
I did say there might be one more. Two is just one more than one more.
>>
>>51192024
Avenger, going by how terrible Nasu is at Christianity.
>>
>>51191743
Fantastic!
>>
>>51192261
Be fair, the Church's paranormal division is /merely/ a demon hunting organization. The fact that they occasionally utilise demons which anyone else would perceive as an eldritch abomination is an unfortunate coincidence which makes them more like the BRPRD but with more schoolgirl employees.
>>
>>51192053
>>51192068
>>51192154
>>51192261
I'll take this as a maybe/prohibitively costly option. Where's Val when you need her to tell me how bad/impossible of an idea this is?
>>
>>51191512
About a third of the female Servants, I'd say. Not a huge amount, but enough that it makes you wonder how bad at gender recognition the ancients were. Because seriously, these are not women that anyone with working eyesight would think were men, no matter how you disguised them.
>>
>>51192468
Merlin gave Saber a dick, pretty sure he could also make a convincing illusion.
>>
Attempt number two!
Changelog: Buffed Drop-In tree aside from Get Out and Push.
Removed most center alignment.
Light grey text changed to dark grey text.
Cleaned up short lines.
Added notes on Necromancy and Interdimensional travel.
Misc gramatical fixes.
Formatting now consistent across perks, items, and drawbacks.
>>
>>51192492
Yes, which is why I'm willing to give Arthuria a pass. The others don't have that excuse, though.
>>
>>51192468
I was going to make an argument about wearing a full suit of armor (which I'm pretty sure is how Mordred did it), but Saber's armor comes with a goddamn dress, so I really don't know how the fuck they didn't find out.
>>
>>51192325
She runs on kangaroo time. She's usually on in a few hours from now.
>>
Is there any tech perks that can give all my tech a self-destruct mechanism?
Preferably something nonviolent, like dissolving.
And some sort of signal wave that can't be stopped?
I've got some ideas on that last part, though.
>>
>>51190353
>>51192496
First up, this looks pretty good for a first jump but I think it needs a bit more work, mostly in the perks pricing.

I think they're fine perk concepts, but I think some of the lower-cost perks should be higher priced, and vice versa.

Examples:
Technosorcery seems really good for 200cp, I thought it would be priced higher than the 'managing teams and claiming credit' in Credit Where Credit Is Due.
Shapeshifting seems a lot more useful than Uncomfortable Truths.
Is Relaxation Therapy really better than Last D'orc Standing?
Is First, We Kill All the Lawyers as good as four purchases of Wizardry?
>>
>>51192684
Innistrad has Unmaking which is good for tech, but I'm not sure if you can do it remotely.
>>
>>51191855
Alter? Alternate version?
>>
>>51192684
Well, Innistrad has a perk for /beings/ that you create, at the very least.
>>
>>51192737
Hmm...I'll fix those then make some builds based on each origin to see how the numbers work out.
>>
File: Alterfull.png (1MB, 800x1523px) Image search: [Google]
Alterfull.png
1MB, 800x1523px
>>51192744
A saber corrupted by the mud of the grail
>>
Can I use Blue Feather on beings I summon through NGNL magic?
>>
>>51191459
Long enough for the Teru tribe to proliferate, at least. Humans were a thing on Ar Ciel before the ship arrived, but Teru definitely weren't.
>>
>>51192805
The waifufags are going to flip at me for saying this, but under the standards by which we judge the likes of Hellblazer, nobody would be able to use Blue Feather on anything being as the jump wasn't even finished before someone thirsty for waifus uploaded it to the drive.

I'm not going to throw a hissy fit like that faggot who's obsessed with blaming everyone for Dirge leaving though, so I'll just say you have an item from a jump without clarification on how it will work in circumstances like this, and that what you're doing would be widely seen as violating the spirit of jumpchain but isn't covered under its' letter.

Do with that what you will.
>>
>>51192805
Yes.
>>
>>51192913
That's not so much a train of thought as it is a tangle of words.
>>
>>51192496
Nice.
>>
>>51192805
Given what it says about summoning in NGNL you could companion them, but they'd still disappear after 5 minutes and, even if they didn't, they would continue to drain your magic. as being a companion would not negate that effect.

>>51192975
If you're implying what I think you are, then you can't read.
>>
>>51192913
Is there some other way to keep them summoned for more than five minutes? Because I just want to use it for advice, but five minutes isn't really that much unless they remember each encounter, in which case I could just spam it. Pause from Tropico would be great if it allowed you to telepathically communicate with non-companions, but alas, it doesn't.
>>
>>51188018
>Cyborg just has to give the rockets the same pattern as himself.

I bet he's giggling to himself that they are ridding his dicks into space.
>>
>>51192913
>going to flip at me for saying this
>I'm not going to throw a hissy fit like that faggot who's obsessed with blaming everyone for Dirge leaving though
>Do with that what you will.
>the spirit of jumpchain

Why even bring any of that up? All you needed to do was say yes, no, or maybe.
>>
>>51193010
>as being a companion would not negate that effect.
Eh, arguable. It's clearly meant to imply that it's draining to keep them summoned, and companioning would just be transferring the drain/cementing the summoning. I think the problem is more convincing someone to marry you in five minutes.
>>
>>51193035
I find "maybe, but it's a low move" to be a somewhat trite answer that invites further quesitoning.

Might as well get it all out of the way with one post in my opinion.

>>51192975
And I'm sorry literacy is a dying art in your part of the world.

>>51193014
Maybe use I Cheat from JLD to fiddle around with the time duration? I'm not terribly familiar with how the spell works though.
>>
>>51193035
Probably the shitposter trying a new tactic. Just ignore it.
>>
File: las-vegas-welcome-sign.jpg (44KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
las-vegas-welcome-sign.jpg
44KB, 550x367px
>>51193065
Simple, summon them while you are in Las Vegas.
>>
>>51193065
>he needs more than 10 seconds to marry someone
how uncharismatic can you get? I mean damn
>>
>>51193078
>>51193010
>>51192913
>>
>>51193065
>draining to keep them summoned
Probably true, but this discussion really falls to individual fanwank as to how this stuff interacts. Personally I feel that they would still be considered a summon and this drain energy, but that's just because I feel using this technique to game the system should have some sort of downside. What the original guy chooses is up to him at this point.
>>
>>51193014
I'm pretty sure you can just spam them. Something as important as them forgetting everything you taught them is both an additional effect, and quite an important one not to mention in the perk text. That said, if you keep spamming it, you may want to give them something to prevent aging as a courtesy.
>>
>>51193080
The shitposter would post a single sentence accusation. I explained my positioned to not sound like I'm just saying "no" because I don't like something.

>>51193118
I genuinely don't know how to interpret this, though.
>>
>>51192913
People can use Hellblazer, though.

They just don't because it's shit and has a terrible mandatory drawback.
>>
File: 1479586921380.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479586921380.webm
3MB, 720x720px
>>51193153
>>
>>51192737
Going through Eclipse Phase I found something that my autism grade knowledge of Terminator just could not ignore an error with.
For the Steel Morph (Masked), you compare it to a "T-101".
Arnold's "101" is refering to his model and not his Terminator series. He is a T-800, Model 101. Meaning every T-800 who is a 101 will look like Arnold while a T-800 with a different Model could be a different race and gender (though they are all Muscular/Amazonian).

This is less me asking for a change in the Jump and more just a personal gripe that my dumb brain can't let go of.
>>
>>51193188
Webms don't play on my browser at the moment, sorry.

>>51193182
Nah, it got put on the drive without approval while nobody was looking, stays as a placeholder and it's the only jump on it that can be replaced. Which might take a while, considering it's DC's mystic scene seems to have only become popular recently.

I mean, if you mean people can't physically be stopped from using it beyond that fair enough.
>>
>>51193253
>Webms don't play on my browser at the moment, sorry.
You're missing out. Tis a fine webm.
>>
>>51193253
It's a monkey reacting to a magic trick in surprise.
>>
File: 1471486001329.webm (246KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
1471486001329.webm
246KB, 1280x536px
>>51193253
>>
>>51193299
...Why is Ben Affleck there?
>>
>>51193277
well aren't you a helpful sweetie
>>
File: minion.png (204KB, 485x493px) Image search: [Google]
minion.png
204KB, 485x493px
>>51188322
>launch minions
First thought that entered my head.
>>
>>51192805
On a similar note, besides Summnoning, are the rest of the schools of magic learnable post-jump? Summoning probably isn't for obvious reasons, but the rest are pretty much standard fare.
>>
File: 1483829850633.webm (2MB, 674x396px) Image search: [Google]
1483829850633.webm
2MB, 674x396px
>>51193319
>>
>>51193361
How sad.
>>
File: 1483734360048.webm (3MB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483734360048.webm
3MB, 362x480px
>>51193390
>>
>>51193440
Why are you posting these, anon. At this point you're just spamming.
>>
>>51193440
Post more monkeys.
>>
>>51193463
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
File: idonotthink.jpg (80KB, 621x614px) Image search: [Google]
idonotthink.jpg
80KB, 621x614px
>>51193463
>>
>>51192024
Saver, probably
>>
>>51193195
D'oh. When I finish the Gatecrashing module I'll fix that in the main jump.
>>
What happens to the stuff in your inventory if you die?
>>
>>51193492
>Global Rule 10: No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
>>
>>51193502
You bring it back to Earth with you.
>>
>>51193492
Are you saying this to yourself? It means exactly what that guy thinks it means.
>>
>>51193502
It can be looted by clicking on your corpse. If you resurrect you must go to your corpse yourself to get your equipment back.
>>
>>51193512
No, but if dying doesn't kill you.
>>
>>51193538
But anon, people die if they are killed.
>>
>>51193538
But people die when they are killed.
>>
>>51193538
People are killed when they die, anon.

Seriously though, pretty sure this is fanwank territory.
>>
File: PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg (23KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
PEOPLE_DIE_IF_THEY_ARE_KILLED.jpg
23KB, 640x368px
>>51193538
>>
>>51193565
>>51193567
>>51193568
People should die when they are killed, so what does that make someone who doesn't?
>>
>>51193538
When people are killed... don't they die? Or did anime lie to me again?
>>
>>51193538
Then they stay in your Warehouse like normal. Or in your abstract inventory-space like normal. Or on your body, like normal, though whether you revive in the same body or a new body depends on the 1-up perk you're using and might require you to track it down.
>>
>>51193596
A hero of justice, apparently.

>>51193599
Not if they're the main character, they don't.
>>
>>51193596
Not people, which means they can't own items or property.
>>
If you have any 1up does Trigon know in DC Occult if you have them?
>>
>>51193631
Uh, where does it say that he knows of your capabilities? Unless you die in front of him and mysteriously arise again, then probably not. Even then, he probably won't know the full extent (or limits) of them.
>>
>>51192024
>Jesus
Oh are we posting Servants? Okay then! Thanks for the inspiration.

Servant: Jesus of Nazareth
Class: Saver

Class Skills:
Charisma A
Counter Hero A

Personal Skills:
Divinity – A+ A high enough level of divinity to actively call on their divine parents for assistance, granting them stat bonuses.
Nature of a Rebellious Spirit – A
Protection of the Faith – A+++
Heavenly Miracles – A The ability to perform various miracles, ranging from transmuting liquids and multiplying food to walking on water and performing resurrections, though the more incredible the miracle the more Mana it requires. Unlike Magecraft, which is an act that cheats the system of Gaea, these Miracles are 'acts of an outside power' almost akin to the effect of TYPE's and yet not.

Noble Phantasm
Kingdom of Heaven – God's Will is an Innate Bounded Field, in which Jesus calls upon the religious belief of all Christians to augment their miracles and unlock greater abilities. So long as this Noble Phantasm persists, she can call acts of God to smite her foes, from lighting strikeing a foe to a city being cremated instantly. This power wildly fluctuates in power proportional to how close Jesus is to a large group of believers or a holy site. (In such an revetment as Jerusalem this Noble Phantasm would allow for feats of such power that they cannot be conventionally mesured as they would have, the weight of all Belief in God behind them) E - EX

Stats:
Strength – E
Agility – E
Endurance - E
Mana – A
Luck – E

A humble Soul throught life Jesus has not great strength of body. Their actions speak louder than any of their words.
>>
>>51193797
Sorry, didn't mean to put in Divinity but Divine Protection (Which i the same thing David has for those who wish to know http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Archer_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_David)
>>
Anything happen with Cenanon? Injustice seemed promising from what I heard about it. Unless I got that wrong and it was someone else doing that.
>>
>>51191636
She doesn't become living in the sequels, she's just maintained by Rin.
>>
>>51194022
Have been far less productive than I'd like to have been. Almost done (apart from the actual writing). Soon.
>>
>>51193797
>She

God dammit Nasuverse.
>>
>>51192325
I don't see why you couldn't summon Jesus, though in any war but GO/Extra, it'd have to be pre died and ascended Jesus (Or however that worked) since he'd probably count as a Divine Spirit by then.
>>
>>51194044
Good to hear; take your time, was just worried because I hadn't seen anything about it for a while.
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.