[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Senate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1399933559174.jpg (234KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1399933559174.jpg
234KB, 830x1200px
Greetings, my fellow humans of the Republic.

As you know, the Zorblaxian Empire is engaged in a long and costly war with the Glorbulan Confederacy, and the Human Republic's position is one of pure neutrality, making sure to trade an exactly equal amount of goods with both sides. Unfortunately, the Glorbulans have violated our neutrality. Yesterday, a Glorbulan fleet passed through a corner of our territory to reach the Empire and launch an attack, knowing that the Zorblaxians only fortified the part of their territory not touching ours. We can't not respond to this attack on our sovereignty, but neither can we do anything militarily. Are there any suggestions?
>>
>>51193799
>3 years and theyre still at it.
These people dont seem to understand the phrase fuck off do they?
[sighs]
Whelp better get the fleets ready to form a line and let those Glorbulans know they cant cross it.
>>
>>51193799
Obviously we must enact sanctions against the Glorbulans immediately, but I'm afraid we can't stop there. Our laxity has caused grievous harm to the Zorblaxians, and we owe them reparations. We must provide them reparations; preferably in the form of ammunition and weapons technology.
>>
>>51193799

Excuse me, but were we not at war with the Zorblaxian Empire but a standard decade ago, in which they tried similar slimy diplomatic tactics to degrade our standing and nearly got us into a two front war? We cannot support our bitter rivals over what was no doubt another diplomatic baiting attempt!
>>
>>51193799

hello hamans from planet Eraf, i have been selected by the high matriarchs to serve as the embasy for our proposed peace negotiations, i hope that through mutial understinding that our two people's can overcome our misunderstandings and find a long term peace agreement :D
>>
>>51193799
>something-blaxian
Why is this so popular as an alien species name?
>>
>>51193799
>but neither can we do anything militarily.
Why? They trespassed! Surely that is reason enough to put the torch to every single one of their worlds and round the refugees up into camps?
>>
>>51193799
Mr. Humanus, I would like specifics regarding the incident. In particular, did the Glorbulan fleet enter the Hill Sphere of any Republic-held body, or did they just pass through space that happened to be Republic-dominant?

I will remind my fellow senators that by interstellar law, space outside of the Hill Sphere of a claimed body is international space unless otherwise and specifically noted, so just passing through Republic-dominant space is not technically illegal. This may present some difficulties in using this incident to justify sanctions or other actions.
>>
Have we managed to get any new reports from the border regions?
>>
>>51193799
Establish trade penalties for violations of our neutrality. Begin to tip the scales in favor of the Zorblaxian empire, with ever increasing disparity for every infraction leveled against our republic.

Inform the Zorblaxians that we do not intend to ally the Glorbulans, but will consider it if they begin to use this attack as an excuse to fortify their position across our borders.

Inform the Glorbulans that we fully intend to ally the Zorblaxian Empire if they continue to violate our neutrality.

If the Zorblaxians comply and the Glorbulans comply, then business can continue as usual.

If the Zorblaxians comply but the Glorbulans do not, we place an embargo on the confederacy and give the Zorblaxians military access through our territory.

If the Glorbulans comply but the Zorblaxians do not, we embargo the Zorblaxians and grant the Glorbulans military access through our territory.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.