[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Identify these models?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: aquamarines.jpg (211KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
aquamarines.jpg
211KB, 800x598px
>>
File: tumblr_o9yrkd60G11tzqkfdo1_1280.jpg (55KB, 800x904px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9yrkd60G11tzqkfdo1_1280.jpg
55KB, 800x904px
>>51189773
>>
File: s-l1600 (6).jpg (321KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (6).jpg
321KB, 1200x1600px
>>51189785
>>
>>51189773
old (probably 2nd Edition) Space Marines of GW make
>>51189785
kitbash for Inquisitor (54mm range)
>>
>>51189773
By the look of them, the angles of their heads, the stoop in the shoulders I'd say they are...Space Marines with depression.

The I'm figuring they are from the Chapter Marines Prozack.
>>
>>51189773

left to right, 2E metal space marine with plastic arms/backpack (in his case, the arms are probably from the old RBT01 plastic kit, with 2E plastic pauldrons on top) and probably a conversion on the head - it's too far forward, but I don't recognise the mini it's from

2E metal space marine with plastic arms, I think in this case actually the ones originally supplied; the backpack is a metal one with a cloak usually supplied with space marine captains of the same vintage

2E metal space marine; mark 8 power armour, possibly from the original "armour through the ages" set or whatever they were called, with a 2E plastic bolter (same as the other guys) and backpack; the model's pose is all one piece including the arms, which is why they don't match the mk7 set next to him; you can find similar arms with the wrist guard now from Forge World

>>51189826
RT-era space marine, couldn't tell you whether it's a recast or a potato carved to look like one from that picture
>>
>>51189826
This is the sort of picture you're suppose to delete and reattempt.
>>
>>51190751
>>51189773
also i suspect the middle guy's head is a conversion too, possibly from... the old plastic scout sergeant that shipped with Tyranid Attack?
>>
>>51189785
I'm not sure about that being an Inquisitor model. That left arm looks like the Cadian Command squad chainsword arm. The rest is... uncertain.
>>
>>51192419
I agree - I'm pretty sure those legs are modified from the "Heavy" cultist from Dark Vengeance - the backpack looks like one from the FW cultists enforcers too - head is maybe GK or something? definitely a nicely done conversion
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.