[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Original races !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Tw2_full_Iorveth.png (3MB, 1664x2536px) Image search: [Google]
Tw2_full_Iorveth.png
3MB, 1664x2536px
What was you greatest success in making traditional races more original ? How did your players react ? Were they caught off guard ?
>>
>>51185409
Halflings, elves, and giants are all the same species just at different points in their life span. All the sizes in between can be found. They're just called elves.
>>
>>51185429
Did they look "elvish" or where they more like we know them at each stage ? Short backstory (if you don't mind reaealing trade secrets ...)
>>
>>51185409
>Dawrves
>Made of stone, with gems for eyes, bleed liquid gold/platinum, and have moss for hair
I was fourteen at the time, so I realize how gay that was.
>>
>>51185483
They look more or less elvish at every stage, though they generally get larger and more well muscled as they age. A full size giant has a more impressive physique than your standard elf. Something in line with a Greek statue. As is fitting, because generally they have a Greaco-Roman vibe in general. Togas and pillows instead of chairs are obviously popular because they don't really have a set "size" so they'll work through a whole lifetime hopefully.

Elves are the wealthiest race in the setting because they have the most access to water. All the large bodies of surface water have disappeared and wells only work if you go very deep. The elves live in huge ziggurat cities that kinda look like Minas Tirith meets the Tower of Babel. They stand high into the sky but also hang into the hollow inner earth like stalactites above the giant ocean there. They have stunted drow slaves collecting and purifying the water day in and day out. The elves used to be relatively reserved and stoic people, but have recently become frivolous and indulgent because of the influx of wealth. Their capital city recently literally collapsed under it's newfound decadence and fell into the inner sea, killing thousands instantly.

Surface water only disappeared recently.
>>
>>51185484
>bleed liquid gold/platinum

just how hot is their body temp? how does that not kill the moss?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.