[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rip and Tear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Doom-Guy for President.png (2MB, 962x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Doom-Guy for President.png
2MB, 962x1300px
Most Rip and Tear moment you've witnessed
Most Rip and Tear thing you've done and why
Closest thing you've seen to Doom-Guy in a game
>>
File: 1365128061640.jpg (195KB, 738x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1365128061640.jpg
195KB, 738x1101px
>>51177321
Maaaan I wanna make a Doomguy character, I just don't think it's feasible within' rules of the game.

You gotta do this shit justice.
>>
>>51177321
In dnd5e, my paladin grappled a thief, then cast thunderous smite and stabbed him in the back so he exploded into me.
>>
>>51177321
>3.5 days
>insane Monk character and Bard get robbed and humiliated by street actors
>vengeanceshallbemine.png
>End up murdering the troupe during a live performance, make it look like part of the show
>one escapes
>the one who stole the Bard's magic armor
>Monk chases him down
>Through streets
>over shops and roofs
>through a gladiator pit
>can't fucking catch this guy despite a grappler build
>grabs nearby elephant-shit bucket, throws it at actor
>misses, hits gladiator
>guards following them
>Monk is in conga line of death
>starts rolling to attack the crowd of civilians slowing him down
>manages to catch actor after literally 10 failed grapple checks
>the maddest I have ever seen the player
>"I TEAR HIM IN HALF!"
>I say "Roll"
>very high check
>actor ripped in half, guts and blood showering monk, guards start puking
>magic armor destroyed
>Bard never forgave him
>>
>Paladin player trying to be a diehard devoted inquisitor type
>Group encounters first ever demonic looking enemy
>It was a red goblin with some mushrooms on its head that looked like horns
>Paladin pinned down the "Demon"
>Ripped it in half
>Ripped off its legs
>Ripped off arms
>Goblin is alive from all of this
>Paladin uses 1 arm and 1 leg to beat everything else into paste
>When asked why he said "Fucking Demons Corrupting Our World"
>Was informed it was a goblin
>Goes "ohh......shit"
>Goblin Civilization is now no longer peaceful and wages war on all of Humanity with endless hordes and tons of Ogres and Orcs
>I kek as DM
>>
>>51177321

I had a Tzeentch Prince more or less solo a KDK army.
>>
I'm gonna run a Doom game with the official Army of Darkness rpg. Rules for blood splattering; and easy rules give me the chance to easily design some big ass weapons.
And also rules for chainsaw hands. There's gonna be at least one marine that loses a hand...
>>
>>51181303
Only a fool would take a chainsaw hand when you could opt for shotgun fingers.
>>
>>51181352
That's covered by the rules too, so no worrys
>>
>>51177390
What game? Army of Darkness?
Take the jock and chosen one traits and some extra lifepoints, also that trait that makes you quick.
You won't get Doomguys godlike speed and power bit you can play a rip and tearing Marine w/o problems.
>>
>>51177390
>>51181451
Also you'd want to play on experienced hero level, but I think that comes naturally
>>
>play whfrp 2e
>party fights huge beastman
>pit fighter gets a critical hit and cuts off the beasts leg with his Zweihänder
>beastman takes his time bleeding out
>pit fighter beats him to death with the leg

It was the pot fighters first rpg ever.
>>
>>51178029
How can something survive being ripped in half and getting rid of his arms and legs (by tearing)?
>>
Probably when the reaping mauler killed her nemesis in bed, she literally broke him in half over her knee and then ripped him in two. Blood and guts everywhere.

That I've done, as a space marine with chains, wrapped them around a tyranid's head and pulled until it ripped the head off.

Closest to Doomguy, probably a berserker viking lady.
>>
>>51177321
>Most Rip and Tear moment you've witnessed

>Playing Rise of the Runelords in Pathfinder, at lvl 8 or so?
>end up facing a huge ogre chieftain and a llamia in the same room
>my fighter gets bopped down to 30hp, failed a save for hold person
>huge ogre, with his HUMANBANE OGREHOOK manages to smash in over 180 damage in one swing, effectively turning me into fucking salsa getting sprayed across the wall

In the same campaign just a few hours earlier in the same session
>ratfolk wizard in our party gets turned into salsa by ogre
>>
That guy who reposted the stories about an archivist in Dark Heresy who managed to kill a bunch of demons of Khorne with acrobatics - despite not being acrobatic at all.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Guy_Who_Cried_Grendel
>>
What game would u use for a doom marine campaign?
>>
>>51182053
>>51181303
>>
>Playing crystalicum as a ice barbarian
>At one point caught a caster in his chain
>Started throwing her around the room
>Slammed her against the wall
>Ran, jumped and landed on her chest with his feet
>Now her lungs are my boots

Other time

>Fighting elves in an alley
>One stars to run, grab him with chain
>Pulled him to me and grabbed his head
>Broke a window with his head and started slamming it against all the glass that was left in the frame

I get bonuses for creativity
>>
File: E FRAGGIBUS REX.png (571KB, 412x480px)
E FRAGGIBUS REX.png
571KB, 412x480px
>D&D Basic
>Playing "CN" (CE, but not as bad) Human Fighter
>Party: Fighter (Me), Elf Ranger, Human Wizard, Human Cleric, Halfling Rogue, Half-Orc Fighter
>Female Half-Orc and Halfing, the Fighter and Rogue, get kidnapped by some creepy dwarves
>We chase them over an entire country
>Lose some horses, gear along the way
>We get there, they've been brought to a spa
>They just didn't tell us
>Get pissed
>Wizard, Elf Ranger, and I decide to make the trip worth it
>My character forgoes his sword for his bare hands
>Against some non-fighter dwarves and a bunch of friar Tuck-esque Monks
>Get pursued by holy paladins for ages afterward
Fucking worth it
>>
>>51177321
Pathfinder grappler build, i killed a wild boar by holding it down and squeezing until i "popped" it
>>
>>51181451
you wouldnt happen to have an army of darknes pdf on you man?
>>
>>51183891
Sorry only got hardcover.
You can find it on scribd tho
>>
>>51181932
By the waist Im guessing?
>>
>>51177321
We were playing Deathwatch, and I was thoroughly enjoying my character, an Angry Marine Assault Marine. The squad was investigating a series of kidnappings of Guardsmen from the front lines, and our Wolf-Priest was detecting warp presences from the tents of the missing guardsmen. After speaking to the incompetent lord inquisitor on site and the slightly more competent troops, we determined that the kidnappings were following a pattern down a line of tents, and set up a trap, with myself as the bait. After an amazing disguise role, we managed to make a seven-foot tall, power-armor wearing being of pure hatred look like a sleeping guardsman to the outside forces, to the slight discomfort of the other two guardsmen in the tent.

As night continued on, and after the other PCs managed to find and hide in their own hidey holes, a sudden, seemingly female scream broke the air as an Angry Marine suddenly bursts out of the tent and continues his mauling of a Daemonette.
>>
>>51177321
>Haloguy
fuck off asshole
>>
>>51185023
It turns out that there were about a half dozen other Daemonettes in the area, all surprised from the Deathwatch Marines suddenly bursting out of the woodworks around them that we managed to break their forces in half, with four of them going against my squad mates, and the last two rushing me to hopefully help their compatriot that was quickly beginning to fade away into pieces. After ripping the Daemonette that I was murdering in half, I hosted the still squirming and quickly fading half into the air and screamed at the Guardsmen camp to get their weapons and kill these "Scalie Pansies." This rallied a squad to affix their bayonets and rush the two daemons in the back while I engaged them. While ineffective, they did managed to waste their dodge rolls on them, allowing for my twin chainswords to rip them apart in a movement that was partially responsible for the calling in of a Sororitas squad to keep an eye on the battalion's sanity.

Unfortunately, the inquisitor sent out one of his acolytes to check in on the din and explosions in the camp. After seeing the daemons, he panicked, and went and released the inquisitor's trump card: A pair of Eversor Assassins.
>>
>>51185119
Thats the 2016 Design
Fuck off Retard
>>
Another one from >>51177414
the next day, or rather midnight of that same day, our party goes to fight this hag who'seemed summoning a bunch of fey right outside the town we're staying in.

We get outside and see a bunch of the stupid faeries dancing around these summoning circles, so I drink a potion of fire giant strength, channel divinity and walk right up to the bitch. She sees me coming right for her, and knowingredients what we've done to other hags (this has kinda become our party's calling) retreats behind a shield of ice.

So I run straight at the shield, leaping at it to hit it with my greatsword, crit the shield and blast a huge hole in it. My wizard friend comes up and throws a bunch of fire in the summoning circle to get things started and I walk right past her guards and swing on her, taking about a third of her health.

She hold persons me, and Teleport me to the feywild, and it takes me a couple rounds to get back, and when I do, I'm pretty pissed. She came back and hurt my wiz bro pretty bad.

When I come back, I'm teleported right next to her, and I whirl around and cut her in half width-wise. Then, when the rest of my party gets there we all tear her apart, mostly because hag parts are worth money.
>>
File: hatredintensifies.gif (210KB, 500x500px)
hatredintensifies.gif
210KB, 500x500px
>>51185143
These two Eversor Assassins were then pre-maturely released in the outskirts of the camp, and, without any other orders other than "Kill them," proceeded to cut through the acolyte and began rushing to the camp as we finished off the last Daemonette. With almost certain death approaching, the guardsmen prepared a barricade and looked to the Deathwatch for assistance. In a move that was the second and main reason that the Sororitas and presumably a more competent Inquisitorial team came to the system, I proceeded to break off from the squad, rushed the Eversors, soared over them towards a forest, and screamed at them to follow me to kill the heresy. Amazingly, that unconventional means of diplomacy contributed by my own personal force of rage and murderous intent caused them to see me as kin. They proceeded to turn around and entered the forest with me.

The forest burned that night. Centuries old trees were ripped from the ground, entire species of small rodents were slaughtered, and any possible heresy was purged. Thankfully, the assassins managed to tire out before they would enter their bio-explosion phase, so I knocked them out and carried them back to their cold-storage capsules. The sight of an Astartes carting back the two Eversors was told throughout the trenches for generations to come.
>>
>>51177321
>be half dragon lizard man
>has disadvantage - Blood Frenzy
>when this character sees or smells blood they must make a Wil save or go into a frenzied state
>be killing necromancers
>go into necromancer hideout
>find room full of bloody meat
>fail Wil save, dive into meat pile
>starts biting random bits of meat and tearing gristle and sinew apart
>necromancers find the party
>don't care, ripping up MEAT
>they enter combat
>necromancers start animating their parts pile
>"GOOD."
>"THIS MEAT BITES BACK"
>continue rip and tear through small hill made of meat
>>
>>51185986
>be vampire - like alien in a exile prison planet
>tromping through the coastal jungle
>hear roars of a titanic beast
>it's a 4 story tall giant amphibious spinosaur called a Tyrak
>shoot it
>bullets bounce off its high density hide, its flesh ripples with every shot
>fug.jpg
>get eaten in one gulp
>lodge self inside it's throat
>gottagetoutofthis.png
>shoot it's throat hole
>using a .50 call revolver
>blows a hole in the beasts throat
>proceed to use a knife to cut my way out after lodging self in its throat some more
>tfw you killed a 4 story tall monster from the inside out
>>
>>51177321

>Lawful "I don't take shit from anyone" Good Paladin is leaving town
>Five bandits stop him with their swords out
>They demand payment from him as an "exit fee"
>Won't let him leave
>Paladin raises his hammer and growls "Vae Victus"
>Slams the hammer into the throat of the first guy, shattering his spine and neck and preforming a grizzly decapitation
>Second bandit has his bow out, hits the Paladin in the shoulder
>Youdunfuckedup.exe
>Paladin rips the arrow out, and proceeds to use it to shove through the third bandit's eye. Killing him instantly when he reaches his brain
>Second bandit yells about how he just killed his best friend, charges Paladin while forth one does the same
>Hit him for some good points, he's now on the defensive
>Second bandit gets kicked hard as hell, Flys agaisnt a nearby tree, stunned
>Paladin, still without using smite (though he easily could've), brings his hammer down on the head of the fourth guy. Smashes his skull into nothing so hard that he defecates himself, venting his bowls all over the ground, then dies
>Only fifth and second left now. Second guy still trying to stand
>Fifth guy lunges at the Paladin with his long sword, Paladin dodges, smashes the man's hands to pieces with his hammer before finally smiting him into pieces
>Second guy now getting up, has his bow raised for a killing blow
>Paladin rolls for throwing his hammer
>Nat 20
>He throws it so hard that it not only takes off his head, but an upper section of his shoulders and torso with the force alone
>Needless to say, he didn't get attacked by any more bandits after that.
>Though the Town hated him because they had to clean up the mess
>>
>>51177321
Shadowrun, mysad. Went berserk in a rather permanent fashion, thanks to the wonder of drugs. It really was impressive. They might have been able to restrain him, get him some sort of medical treatment, maybe counteract the permanent effect.

The problem was that it was in a basic office environment. A densely populated office environment, with locked down exits. Literally wading in gore by the end.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.