[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugioh thread New cards nnd shit Zefratorah Grammaton EARTH/Rock/11/3450/2950/Pendulum/Ef

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1484245211334.png (597KB, 623x849px) Image search: [Google]
1484245211334.png
597KB, 623x849px
Yugioh thread

New cards nnd shit

Zefratorah Grammaton
EARTH/Rock/11/3450/2950/Pendulum/Effect:
Pendulum Scale: 5
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Zefratorah Grammaton” once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can take 1 “Zefra” Pendulum Monster in your Deck, and add it to your Extra Deck face-up, also this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes the same as that monster’s Pendulum Scale, until the end of this turn.
Monster Effect:
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (face-up from your Extra Deck) by Tributing all monsters you control, including at least 1 “Zefra” monster and at least 3 monsters total, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1) During the turn this card is Special Summoned, you can Pendulum Summon only “Zefra” monsters, in addition to your Pendulum Summon per turn.
(2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon 1 “Zefra” monster from your Deck.

Also for the one guy that likes Digital Bugs
Digital Bug Signal
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “{Digital Bug Signal}” per turn.
(1) Target 1 Insect-Type Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon 1 Insect-Type Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck is that 2 Ranks higher or lower than target, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon. Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.)
>>
File: 1484246982987.png (539KB, 636x894px) Image search: [Google]
1484246982987.png
539KB, 636x894px
醒めない悪夢 Samenai Akumu (Eternal Nightmares)
Trap Continuous
You cannot activate this card’s effect on the same Chain as itself.
(1) You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card; destroy it.
>>
>3450
For what purpose?
>>
>>51168135
It's also how the Evilswarm did things.
>>
>>51168135
Konami didn't want it to get over Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth.
>>
>>51167746

The art had me hoping it was a beefed up LADD. Oh well
>>
>>51167746
Jesus Christ, the textbox is this full already with japanese text. They'll have to shrink it down so far that it'll look like solid black without a microscope.
>>
>>51168008
Is this another Risebell card?
>>
>>51167746
Is this gonna help Zefra in any way? This card is just a boss monster for them that they didn't need because they access to boss monsters from like 5 different archetypes.
>>
>>51176537
Well, you get a 2nd pend summon after you summon it, but you can only pend zefras with that one. Still, not bad.
>>
>>51176537
It's a boss monster that's also a play enabler. Have you READ the scale effect? How is this not going to help Zefra?
>>
File: 1466836258018.png (576KB, 385x564px) Image search: [Google]
1466836258018.png
576KB, 385x564px
>>51168135
being just barely stronger than Tierra in attack position
>>
>>51176588
Good luck summoning Grammatron after she hits the field though.
>>
>>51176588
>yfw Towers appears in so many cards
>>
>>51177525
I'm pretty sure Shurit and Construct appear in more.
>>
>>51167746
Am I understanding this guy's monster effect correctly in that he allows a second pendulum summon that is limited to Zefras after he hits the field? So basically pendulum a bunch of Zefra, tribute them all and resummon them after? That'd be nifty as fuck.

Who is that anyway? Zefrs form of the rank 5 Tellar?
>>
>>51177927
It's super Zefra Core, and yeah lets you
Pendulum summons
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.