[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necron Dynasty Creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x600px
Since their hasn't been many Dynasties made, let's roll one up. Roll d100 for their side in the Secession Wars.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d100)

>>51148247
I'm hyped for this
>>
They fought in under the command of a higher Dynasty's Nemesor. Roll a d10 for the C'tan they fought with before betrayal.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>51148289
>>
They followed the Deceiver, automatically making them huge dicks. Roll another d10 for who they hate.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>51148403
>>
We hate the pitiful forces of Chaos! Roll another d10 for how much damage we sustained during our long sleep.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>51148446
>>
We still believe we are Meatbags, causing us to be afraid of death. Well, this is getting interesting. Roll a d100 for our plans and goals.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>51148506
>>
We hate all life and want to eradicate it wherever we find it, in the old-fashioned Necron way! Roll one more d100 for our favoured conversion subject.
>>
>>51148660
>>
>>51148660
dice+d100
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>51148660
>>
We seek to convert Eldar! Well, that's all the dice rolling done. We have a Dynasty that served under a Nemesor of a greater dynasty, fought alongside the Deceiver. We hate Chaos, still believe we are Meatbags, hate all life and Seek to convert Eldar.
>>
So, what can we do with this?
>>
>>51148859
>Think we are living
>Hate all life
>...does not compute
>end rout program
>>
>>51149654
Presumably all life OTHER THAN ourselves
>>
>>51150207
Finally

The Great Deceiver's gambit is coming to fruition, for we awaken

We, of the Nemakhai Dynasty have risen once more to exact the plots of our master and bring death to all things as once we did in eons past

It seems that in these long years of slumber, life and the poisonous fruit thereof, the foul realm of souls, have once again grown far past acceptable boundaries

In order to follow the master's plan, we must go forth and eradicate the living of this world and every other in order to deprive the parasitical warp its prey and once again rise above all others as the master race of this galaxy and all others
>>
>>51150207
Or they're the biggest hypocrites since the Emperor himself.
>>
>>51150470
any qualms with the name? thoughts or suggestions? this is the first time i've caught one of these threads so early so I'm eager to help
>>
Alright, so we are alive or think we are? How can we flavor this? Do we just fear death and thus don't march headlong into enemy fire? Do we soften up our conquests with a little trickery? Are our schemes going down in history?
>>
>>51150964
Our esteemed overlord, Seshedes the Rotten, is a master of manipulation, traps and misdirection. Back in the ancient war, he was notorious for the tricks played and traps sprung on his enemies amongst the Eldar, Krork, and among other Necrons

It was said that the Overlord himself was, at the height of his power, able to convince a Krork warlord that Seshedes was the warlord, and submitted to Seshedes orders
>>
>>51149654
perhaps they're going to destroy themselves after killing everyone else?
>>
>>51151112
Nah, you see since they are basically not connected to the warp, their presence in the galaxy doesn't contribute hardly at all to the warp itself

This means that they just have to kill all other speices that do help give the warp power in order to de-power it, and therefore destroy their enemy, Chaos
>>
>>51150207
>>51151112
perhaps they're just extremely lawful and strive for a universe without any forms of life whatsoever so that everything functions like a giant clock with stars and planets instead of cogs?
>>
>>51151170
I like that, ultimate order is our goal
>>
>>51151090
Seshedes was then able to use the warband to divert a major eldar offensive against his allies and preserve the Deceiver's plot
>>
OP here, did not expect this to become as detailed as you all made it.
>>
>>51151231
OP, what are our colors?
>>
>>51151256
Maybe a Dark Green, with some gold accents to represent our ties to the Deceiver.
>>
>>51151256
I suggest a combination of purple and a darker shade of purple with white highlights
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>51151270
Something similar to this
>>
>>51151283
That could work, anyone able to drawfag that?
>>
>>51151303
W E A R E N U M B E R O N E
>>
>>51151256
some ideas:
>pure white, sterile as death
>bone white for spooky effect
>pure black, as black is the absence of color
>gold, for general bling
>>
I feel like Seshedes would have a lot of Deathmarks and Canoptek Wraiths under his command due to his style of warfare.

I also have this feeling he would have a lot of flayed ones
>>
>>51151352
I support this. Maybe they have a unique cadre of Deathmarks?
>>
>>51151340
I like the pure white idea, maybe with fleshy red highlights if they still think they're meatbags
>>
>>51151371
So like actual Skeletons, with red bits on the limbs and guns to represent muscle?
>>
>>51151419
Nice, much better than my shitty meme
>>
>>51151436
>Not thinking that's how Seshedes dresses up in private
>>
>>51151453
Seshedes:If you wanna be a Necron number one, you have to catch an Autarch on the Run!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1600x1068px
Maybe they look like this?
>>
>>51151550
I was personally thinking of a bone/pale cream with shading and lining the colour of raw pork, but that could be cool too

So what tactics could they use? Flayed Ones and Canopteks in first to cause maximum panic and chaos while Deathmarks taking out key personnel?
>>
File: General Grievous.jpg (206KB, 1302x1650px) Image search: [Google]
General Grievous.jpg
206KB, 1302x1650px
>>51151597
Come to think of it, Grievous comes to mind almost perfectly
>>
>>51151597
Yeah, that sounds cool. Possibly, due to the fact that this dynasty thinks that they are still human, Flayed Ones are treated a Lot worse, to the point of being nearly destroyed out of sheer contempt.
>>
File: nemekhai.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nemekhai.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>51151371
something like this?
>>
>>51151672
That looks awesome! So, do we all agree that this is the Colour Scheme?
>>
>>51151700
>>51151672
aye
>>
>>51151700
I am in agreement
>>
Alright, I'll give anyone who disagrees five minutes to object. If nobody objects, then >51151672 is the colour scheme of the Nemekhai Dynasty.
>>
So since Seshedes he and his minions are still living, but wish that everything else be destroyed, maybe his character would be a secretive and paranoid one? One bent on preserving himself and his armies at the cost of even other necrons?
>>
>>51151895
*Seshedes believes
>>
>>51151700
Alright, because I am weird, I was thinking about the layout of their tomb complex and how it could be flavored to their dynasty specifically

I was thinking that below the planet's surface, a gigantic cavern connects to different portions of the complex, but the cavern isn't open, its a labyrinthine canyon with many different paths and offshoots

The canyon twists and turns, leading into all manner of ambushes, traps, and illusions, all meant to keep the invaders in the canyon as long as possible, while whittling down their forces as they go

The design of the labyrinth is alien, created by a mind scarcely any could comprehend, and is therefore difficult for any other than a necron to navigate with any sense of direction
>>
>>51151672
>>51151700
Looks a little like White Scars, but that's just me. If it was possible I would like to see the inside cables and such painted a more organic color rather than white with red trim but I don't think the program does that.
>>
>>51151954
Maybe more of a dried blood colour for the external plating and more of a fleshier tone for the inside?
>>
>>51151895
Hmm, that could work, maybe he, among other Overlords, was known as a teamkilling fucktard who would gladly abandon another Dynastyies Warriors just to save his own?
>>
>>51151954
The inside cables are actually just smeared with gore

They put organs where they think they should be based on what the organs look like

Different Necrons use different organs from different creatures based on what type of creature they think closest resembles themselves
>>
>>51151934
Kinda like the Greek labyrinth? Because that is a really good idea. Maybe they keep an extra large Canoptek drone patrolling it, so if any intruders get to close to the tomb complex...
>>
>>51151994
This would be a good link to large amounts of Flayed Ones amongst Seshedes' court. The flayed ones picking the battlefields clean to be distributed among the dynasty
>>
You guys are all right.
>>
So, any ideas about the outward terrain of the Tomb World geographically speaking?
>>
>>51151971
Yeah, something like that. In my head I'm almost picturing them as having a tyranid-esque color scheme with plates of one color covering a more flesh-y color which shows through mostly at the joints and such.
>>
>>51152032
You are Allright too, Anon.
>>
File: nemekhai2.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nemekhai2.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>51151954
this is the most I could do
>>51151994
>>51152018
I'm not sure that would make sense considering their hatred of all life
>>
>>51152037
Question: Does hatred of all life include flora and fauna? Because I really want to see my mental image of Seshedes and his courtiers having private gardens or caged birds for their own entertainment
>>
>>51152082
Yes. They torture blades of grass. Because why the hell not.
>>
>>51152076
But they still think they're alive. So maybe its kind of a compensation thing
>>
>>51152037
Anyone remember Malachor V from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2? That's what I'm thinking, sans-big ass monsters
>>
>>51152096
>The courtiers learn to bare maniacal laughter from Seshedes' private chambers. He doesn't admit it but everyone knows all he's doing is dissecting flowers and small twigs
>>
File: MalachorV.jpg (52KB, 458x273px) Image search: [Google]
MalachorV.jpg
52KB, 458x273px
>>51152110
like this
>>
I like the idea of them trying to kill sentient life in order to wipe out Chaos. Or maybe that was originally their purpose but it got perverted over time and during the sleep.

>>51152076
>this is the most I could do
The first one was fine.
>>
>>51152135
*bear
>>
>>51152139
Holy crap that looks so fitting
>>
>>51152139
The planet is a blasted hell-scape, incapable of providing even the most basic life the means of survival. Wicked, green energies arc from monolith to monolith across the small, tortured planet

While within, a palace of opulence waits for those that can escape the labyrinth. Flesh is popular amongst the nobility here, and exotic exteriors from accross the galaxy can be found within the palace

No sentient life exists here, aside from the masters of this world themselves. But pets and flora are favored by some of the more eccentric of nobles here.

Intelligent life is hated because it feeds the great enemy, but why not enjoy the splendor the galaxy provides? why not indulge in all the pretty creatures and plants there are to see?
>>
>>51152246
I can get behind this
>>
So, what do you think the Drone operating in the Tomb Labyrinth should be? I'm thinking a giant, sentinel-like robot about twice the size of an average warrior.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1440x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1440x680px
>>51152301
Pic related.
>>
>>51152301
There are many dangers to be found in the labyrinth

Among them, insane Flayed ones wander both the labyrinth and the surface looking for fleshy being to take the skin of for themselves

A larger than normal Canoptek spider drone roves the labyrinth, looking for intruders to maul to death, or drown in smaller drones. Few enemies withstand this foe, for both its endurance and killing power are hard to match in the confines of the labyrinth
>>
>>51152301
I feel like a canoptek spider-construct would be fitting. A bone-white leviathan stalking amongst the mists of the labyrinth. Its gears and motors quietly whirring. Sonar clicks sounding out into the dark like a creature seeking out its prey. Blood splatters and strips of dried gore stain the constructs legs and face plate. Remnants of previous intruders
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>51152382
>>51152383
Awesome.
>>
Well, I've gotta go. Keep this thread alive!
>>
>>51152139
>>51152246
that planet looks like it might not even have a proper atmosphere, and definitely not a breathable one
that would be a pretty useful for defense
>>
>>51152032
Don't go to Mandragora tomorrow.
>>
>>51152552
Over the planet lies a difficult-to-navigate junk field containing many ships of failed invasions past, some wrecks dating back as far as the beginning of the War in Heaven
>>
>>51153321
Some of the junk is just malfunctioning ork ships that never saw combat and have been floating above the planet since, with crews warring amongst each other for eons
>>
>>51153384
The orks there resemble original Krorks more closely than modern equivalents, and would gladly invade the planet were it not for the fact that they had forgotten why they were there originally
>>
>>51152541
These Necrons were subservient to a larger dynasty right?

Are we still subservient, or is that no longer the case, whether through conquest or degradation?
>>
>>51155456
Also, are we part of a greater empire, or are we remote enough to be our own deal, governing our space by our own wacky rules
>>
>>51152383
This?
>>
>>51155568
Fucking, I mean this
>>
>>51155456
I am going to say that the Necrons are no longer part of a larger dynasty, due to the destruction of other nearby tomb worlds but not their own

This widespread destruction was the reason this tomb world came back online in the first place, as a precautionary measure
>>
>>51155456
I am also going to say that the Necrons Dynasty that they were originally subservient to was not loyalist like our boys were, but Seshedes was smart and kept his head down, plotting an uprising in the name of the Deceiver, but was unable to bring the plan to fruition due to the mass shut-down order given out.

Seeing the wisdom in the order, as well as a chance to possibly break away from the rebel Dynasty, Seshedes continued playing the long con. The REALLY long con.

Upon awakening, Seshedes found the other tomb worlds in shambles, either destroyed or nearly there at the hands of a wild bloodthirsty Chaos warband. With excesses of Just as Planned, disguises and endless hair-tearing frustration on the Chaos warband's end, Seshedes was able to expel the hated enemy and reclaim the remnants of the old Dynasty and finish his ageless scheming
>>
>>51157663
Also upon waking did Seshedes encounter the error running wild in his own dynasty, the belief that many were still alive

Seshedes found this hilarious, and has been going around his tomb world dressed in various skins of his enemies playing pranks on his own people in his spare time
>>
>>51157679
Thus far, activity from this remote, far off tomb world has been negligible, with no signs of mass invasion or attempts to claim other as of yet inactive tomb worlds in order to expand his old borders

Why this is, is anyone's guess. Maybe Seshedes is having too much fun playing pranks on his own people. Maybe he is still scheming, thinking a lot in order to cook up some Master Plot. Maybe this Plot is already in motion, a seamless machine already active, implacable as any marching army
>>
Of all his disguises, the eldar are Seshedes favorite, and are also typically favored by his nobility

This is due to his drive to be the best conniver out there, better than all the rest, and sees that in this new age, eldar are really good at misdirection and tricks

he also thinks its funny to trick eldar by wearing their allies' skins to kill them
>>
Would it be believable to say that Seshedes has a shard of the Deceiver in his possession that he uses for precognition in order to get a leg up in his schemes?
>>
>>51157823
Like, he's not trying to find more, or become ascendant himself, and isn't a slave to it

He just uses it to see a little bit into the future, sometimes really far into the future
>>
File: Necron_Flayed_Ones.png (176KB, 250x348px) Image search: [Google]
Necron_Flayed_Ones.png
176KB, 250x348px
>>
File: 400px-Flayed_one_bloody.jpg (21KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Flayed_one_bloody.jpg
21KB, 400x267px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: flayed_one_by_orcbruto-d9yctjn.jpg (204KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
flayed_one_by_orcbruto-d9yctjn.jpg
204KB, 1140x700px
>>
File: Lord1.jpg (43KB, 380x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lord1.jpg
43KB, 380x480px
>>
>>
>>51151672
why does your dark crusade look better then mine? did you use a mod?
>>
>>51158277
Cyka blyat
>>
>>51157823
>>51157854
I think that sounds good. Maybe he has it in some sort of talisman that he keeps around his neck.
>>
>>51158620
How big are the shards? I thought they needed this big vault to keep them in, like Dreadnaught sized
>>
>>51158708
I'm sure we can justify it with necron techo-bullshit. It's been temporally compressed or some shit.
>>
>>51158727
Sure, makes sense to me
>>
>>51158775
Seshedes the Rotten is the Overlord of the Nemakhai Dynasty which is based on a remote dead planet in an unknown region of space. He and his dynasty were loyalist during the Secession Wars, and fought under another higher Dynasty's Nemesor. This particular dynasty followed the C'tan "The Deceiver"

Seshedes has been long known for his deceitful scheming and preference for traps and tricks over more ham-handed tactics, and has not let go of this behavior during his long rest.

The Dynasty hates the living sentients, and will go out of their way to destroy them if possible. It also has a bone white exterior, with internal components being a blood red color. This is due to the tendency of most necrons within the Dynasty to over themselves in gore and blood to simulate their still-living bodies as best they can, which goes hand-in hand with their collective hallucination that they are all still alive

Their tomb world is as much a natural fortress as it is made one by the Necrons. Airless, lifeless and desolate, only those possessing the proper gear could attempt a ground-based invasion, and then would have to contest with the surface's unstable rock formations and the arcs of wicked green lightning that streak across the planet's exterior. This lightning also makes air support difficult at best, suicidal at worst. Once the main cavern underground is reached, the real defenses of the tomb world are brought to bear. Styled in the typical tactics of its Overlord, the main cavern is a labyrinth, with twists, turns, tricks, traps and illusions, all made with the express purpose of dealing as much casualties as possible while keeping the invading force in the labyrinth as long as possible. Flayed ones roam the halls, looking for prey. And if a force is lucky, or unlucky enough to reach the way to the deeper levels, they will certainly run into the Great White Horror of the labyrinth. cont>
>>
>>51158962
cont.
This beast, a massive Canoptek Spider, lies in wait to execute any that manage to get through the labyrinth, and is the final measure of defense of the labyrinth. If any other methods of defense lie past this one, they are unknown to the outside world, for none have reached any further than the Horror's chamber
>>
>>51158962
>>51158980
>9
good summary?
>>
>>51158980
>Aw wait fuck I forgot the shard

Around his neck, Seshedes wears a strange pendant. This is abnormal for several reasons, his speaking to it and vanity among them. He wears and speaks to the pendant due its containment of a small shard of his god, the Deceiver. This small fragment of the old god is capable of little on its own, but can tell tales of the future to those that possess it, and can speak its tongue
>>
File: Loc-Nar.png (987KB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
Loc-Nar.png
987KB, 1280x693px
>>51159055
>>
>>51159079
Seshedes, already arguably mad in his pursuit of schemes and tricks, is driven by this piece of his old master to continue the plots of old, to resolve the many schemes of the Deceiver before he was split into so many pieces

Those that know this and are loyal to the old C'tan praise Seshedes as an avatar of that ancient trickster and follow willingly

Those that oppose the C'tan and fear their return abhor this pawn of their old slavers
>>
>>51159173
Due to his loyalty to the old gods, and adherence to the old ways, Seshedes has made many enemies among the newly awakened Necron empires in the galaxy, and must tread lightly or face oblivion

To this end, there might be no better guide than that of the Deceiver himself
>>
Alright, I've done a little research on the Deceiver, and am pretty confidant in my interpretation of Seshedes as a his follower
>>
Thinking of doing a Genestealer Cult creation thread, any interest?
>>
File: IMG_2107.jpg (85KB, 800x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2107.jpg
85KB, 800x417px
This Necron dynasty gives me a lot of Matrix vibes. What if all the conversation subjects are placed in pods so they can be studied, tortured, etc. and those pod complexes stretch for miles
>>
>>51160601
Well, eldar are rare, so it makes sense that they would be preserved as best as possible.

By the logic, it would also make sense to study them as much as possible, so that conversion doesn't damage any of their precious few captives
>>
>>51160601
Eldar are kept in number inside of simulated reality pods, wherein their behavior is studied

Some subjects were quickly able to identify the illusion, and began working on breaking it. little do they realize, they have absolutely no control over the simulation, and cannot affect their surroundings without the overseer's permission

Based on the observed behavior of the Eldar, Seshede is better equipped to manipulate those Eldar that oppose him, after all, a man must know his enemy to defeat them.
>>
>>51158385
because it's actually soulstorm
>>
>>51160652
While it is unfortunate, many subjects had to be sacrificed in order to understand Eldar biology sufficiently for the conversion process to be possible. there are now several recorded vivisections, dissections as well as other operations at varying levels of consciousness.

Imperial inquisitorial assets have also been seized and cross-referenced with on record experiments to maximize the amount of information on Eldar biology the Nemakhai possess.
>>
>>51160494
Yeah man go for it
>>
>>51160601
While the amount of Eldar captured are limited, the amount of simulation devices are certainly less so, with a whole section of the tomb complex devoted to holding operating and observing the simulation pods

Maintenance drone flit from pod to pod, withdrawing observational footage and delivering it to the scientists responsible for understanding eldar biology and behavior. These drones are also responsible for observing the health of the eldar bodies within the simulation pods and making adjustments to the pods as necessary to preserve the body. Any deaths should be avoided if possible, Eldar are quite difficult to obtain

The lead scientist, Ahakhat, is very pleased to be able to work on Eldar and has shown every sign of cooperation and motivation. He has thus far proven his competence in getting results while preserving at least 75% of captives given

considering the shape in which most captives arrive, and the extent of Necron medicine, this is nothing short of miraculous
>>
Felt like writing some fluff:

This is Ordo Xenos Inquisitor Barius Galaphrax, I have made planetfall on the Necron tomb world, know only to the Imperium as Desado-XI.
Hopefully their scanners and vile Xeno sorcery haven't picked up my readings yet, I pray to the God Emperor that this archeotech cloaking field can protect me during my stay here.

The planet itself seems dull and lifeless at first glance, but there are signs of life deep beneath the ground, under their disgusting temples and pillars. But I must act quickly, I only have rebreather air enough for 2 weeks stay before I must return. I pray the God Emperor of Man protect my soul as I figure out how to exterminate these Necrons and their soulless automatons.
Inquisitor Barius Galaphrax out...

What do you think? I am not the best at writing fluff, but hopefully this is good enough
>>
Anyone archived this?
>>
File: beatles.png (123KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
beatles.png
123KB, 480x426px
>>51161295
I did, can't post it because image too large
>>
>>51151303
All hail the overlord Ranur the Rotten
>>
>>51162473
>Have you ever caught a C'Tan shard before?
>>
Meanwhile in the Necron Lord's laboratory/workshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiLqrzdF3yE
>>
>>51160684
>maximize the amount of information
The mechanicus would be all over this shit
>>
>>51161000
I like it, keep it up
>>
>>51160793
While research on Eldar biology has been predictably slow, some advances in understanding Eldar behavior have been made

Interrogations have given limited intel on enemy technology and positions. It seems far more likely that the subjects will die before giving away a craftworld's position. A shame, it would be an excellent opportunity to round up more subjects

There has been slight psuh-back by some more traditional nobility against the capture of and conversion to Eldar, mostly from those who favor the necrodermis over flesh. These voices are a minority though and contrast the Overlord's orders, and are thusly ignored.
>>
File: Tomb_Stalker.jpg (12KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb_Stalker.jpg
12KB, 300x217px
All the mention of giant tomb spider and yet nobody stops to mention the tomb stalkers(pic related) or sentinels (basically pic but with a portal instead a head)
>>
>>51166767
Tomb stalkers are common on the surface of the planet and in secondary chasms and caverns where the Great White Horror cannot guard

Tomb stalkers on this planet are typically found in pairs or packs of 3-4 guarding key secondary positions around the world, like the science facility where Ahakhat studies the Eldar
>>
So, is this thread dead?
>>
>>51170421
possibly
I'm not sure what more we could discuss
maybe tabletop presence?
>>
>>51170776
well we discussed what kinds of units they might favor earlier

if i remember correctly, it was wraiths and deathmarks with a lot of flayed ones
>>
>>51170776
We could roll up their enemies.
>>
>>51171404
that would be chaos space marine warband tables?
>>
>>51171448
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Chaos_Space_Marine_Warband_Creation_Tables
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.