[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imperium End Times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 43d.jpg (76KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
43d.jpg
76KB, 900x563px
When you have a foothold in realspace
>>
>>51141907
Why am I getting rapey slaaneshi vibes from those two fine upstanding citizens?
>>
File: My child.png (193KB, 310x329px) Image search: [Google]
My child.png
193KB, 310x329px
>>51141907
>When it took you fifty billion years
>>
>>51145699
Because it's an edit of laughing_whores.jpg
>>
>>51141907
>Foot hold
You dumbasses couldn't even capture Cadia With your 10,000 year long plan and it eventually blew up due to maintenance issues. I mean, I know hat Daddy GW's is going to pull some retcons and/or crazy mental gymnastics like they did with the Necron pylons somehow helping Chaos more than the Imperium, to have you guys be able to Warp travel, but still, what a show of glaring incompetence.
>>
>>51141907
How can chaos have a foothold if cadia is destroyed?
>>
File: Kwikemarthead.png (372KB, 603x461px) Image search: [Google]
Kwikemarthead.png
372KB, 603x461px
>>51145846
You could say they...they shot themselves in the...foot.
>>
>>51141907
Y'all know the Chaos forces where also forced off of Cadia and the last big event had Fenris also suffer fuck huge structural damage and look how not-abanondened it is.

Hiint: it's very not abanondened.
>>
>>51141907
>Foothold
The planet blew up
>Realspace
Cadiamn gate collapsed and was swallowed by the warp

LeRadiantBlackAndWhiteGentlementleman.meme
>>
>chaos gains a foothold in real space
>the long war ends a few centuries after, because the trait or legionaires can finally age to death.
>>
File: 1432259798851.gif (3MB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
1432259798851.gif
3MB, 800x708px
>>51141907
Nah not really, you blew up your only safe path throught the eye so it's like death or victory for you now. No more fast reinforcement, and supply lines will be hard and slow as fuck.
So a basic scorched-earth policy and you're fucked.

But congratulation you win in the long run with the eye that can grow bigger now.

>The Eye absorb the whole galaxy
>Implying Necrons couldn't made and deploy other pylons around the eye again.
>The chaos is destroyed because no sentient creatures can worship them and feed them with emotions.
>Chaos rekt by himself
>Just as Planned.jpg
>>
File: IMG_1978.jpg (18KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1978.jpg
18KB, 214x200px
>>51141907
When it blows up with your foot still on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.