[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 416
Thread images: 45

File: ego queen alexis.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ego queen alexis.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Battle sisters with feminine penises edition

>List builder with nice pictures and shitty point values
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Up to date FAQs
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Watch out for Doomrider)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
First for orks meele race.
>>
>>51132183
First for "Last time...on 40k"!
>>
File: masterrace.jpg (554KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.jpg
554KB, 1024x768px
First for superior army
>>
About the Sisters of Battle, am I corect that they drop in February?
>>
>>51132244
>Unpainted as always
Is modeling a thing to people who play tau
>>
File: 1457038739063.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1457038739063.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>>51132244

>unpainted
>>
>>51131967
>>51131871
>get destroyed by glorious Riptide Wing
>assume everyone who doesn't like ugly monotheme models and fish tanks plays tau
Top kek m8.
>>
>>51132293
Oh it's you
>>
>Battle sisters with feminine penises edition
SoBcucks confirmed for closet homosexuals.
>>
>>51132233
>morale broken
A shame to Guardsmen everywhere.
>>
>>51132293
Wow, all that guy said was that Skitarii are shit and those people start railing against Tau. Some real salt going on here.
>>
>>51132258

Literally every rumor monster has back away from Sisters "soon" to "...eventually"
>>
File: 500px-Macharius_Charge[1].png (279KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Macharius_Charge[1].png
279KB, 500x357px
Reposting from previous thread, noone seems to notice. Had peek into HoC. As guard player, i focused on IG stuff / potential uses.

So:

The biggest thing is fucking imperial dt. All imperial armies (not sure about marine-specific things like DA/SW etc.) can be now played as one deatachment, similar to CAD with:
- mandatory 4+ troops
- All troops on 5+ go into ongoing reserves after death
- Hatred
- If you fill all slot (troop/elite/hs etc.) you get zealot
no obsec, but man... its basicaly codex: imperium for next edition probably.

2. Admech big guy:
- 200pts
a lot of stuff, but most interesting is this:
you roll 2d6 to get low-mid-high result. You select one table and get 12' aura for all (not only admech - all allied) vechicles:

1. IWND (on 1/2/3 dices)
2. Invul (6++/5++/4++)
3 BS (+1/+2/+3)

Guard parking lot with invuls? yes please

3. Skiitari+admech got another "CAD-like" dt, combines both factions and gives:
- Army-wide chants
- IWND fr vechicles
and something more if you fill all slot (similar to imperial stuff)
>>
>>51132349
If you don't like Skitarii, you have shit taste, and if you have shit taste, you play Tau.

So it was written.
>>
>>51132397
I am just thinking about all those conscripts with hatred/zealot and returning on 5+. Also a lot of combos...

However, they mark all units with fraction shortcut (with typos for baneblades), so probably you still cannot put guards into droppods etc.
>>
>>51132397
>Imperial Detachment
HOLY

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>51132397
>All troops on 5+ go into ongoing reserves after death

I wonder if its like the Hellrain formation where the troop coming back is the same as the one destroyed, if so that might be cool to do with Crusader squads in Land Raiders.

Im still hoping for a Black Templar decurion/formation because getting zealot kind of sucks ass when Im already taking chaplains out the ass and Grimaldus has a AoE zealot bubble so its redundant as fuck.
>>
File: Orks - 1500pts (2).jpg (179KB, 900x861px) Image search: [Google]
Orks - 1500pts (2).jpg
179KB, 900x861px
How is this for 1500 points of Orks built around their walkers?
>>
>>51132465

yes, same as destroyed. It was the wording as far as i remember.
>>
>>51132397
What are the best troops, FA, elites, and HS in all imperial codices combined?
>>
>>51132465
>SoB troops respawn

I'm decidedly ok with this. I like respawning immolators
>>
>>51132465
>implying GW will ever show love for BT again

Oh brother initiate, will you never learn. The only thing our chapter should ever rely on past our brothers is our endless faith in the Emperor himself.
>>
>>51132465
Wait so if I bring 5+ troops I get that or on a roll of 5+ my troops go into ongoing reserves.
>>
No news about the SoB/BT CAD/formations?
>>
>>51132233

When was all this announced? Was it in a book? I didn't see any mention of it on the website.
>>
>>51132507

no - you have mandatory 4+ troops in this dt.

If your troop unit is destroyed, you roll on 5+ you got another same unit to ongoing reserve, but enemy eacieve kill point normally etc.
>>
>>51132506
Brother join the Sisters.

Maybe in 8th SoB will get plastic models, like every other fucking army in the mother fucking game.
>>
>>51132397
>20 man Crusader squads respawning
I mean, I guess that's alright.

Do the squads also get all their equipment when respawning? If yes, I suppose stuff like Skitarii Vanguard Plasma Caliver suicide bombers could also work.
>>
>>51132472
I hope I don't sound to aggressive when saying this, but have you read the rules? I'm just now starting but I made sure to give the rules and the ork codex a read before I started theorycrafting what I wanted to get. You can't have that many walkers and artillery because they are all heavy support. Unless of course you do know what you're doing and are using the dredd walker thing and it lets you have lots of heavy support.
>>
>>51132244
>watermark on unpainted tau
>>
>>51132293
You aren't fooling anyone fishtanktau man. You've been at this too long and using the same words too consistently
>>
>>51132519
Fall of Cadia, Anon.

>I didn't see any mention of it on the website

are you blind?
>>
File: 1850DG3.png (328KB, 860x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1850DG3.png
328KB, 860x1182px
reposting if anyone wants to pick it apart
>>
>>51132540
Same guy: I mention the dredd walker thing because I don't know how it works. Maybe even it wouldn't let someone have that much heavy support.
>>
>>51132538

Wording was "exactly the same" full unit as far as i remember. Not sure if they regain one-use only stuff.

There was many errors visible on first sight, typos and FAQ-needed things.
>>
I hope the hole Trazyn and Creed thing ends up being real. Would make an interesting dynamic between the Imperium and his Dynasty in a deal with the devil kind of motif.

>Dark Eldar show up and start raiding a world
>An entire chapter that dissapeared 1000 years ago arrives in the nick of time and the flagship of a crusading fleet vanishes at the same time.
>>
>>51132520
How is this not broken? Yah still a 5+ MSU galore. Are they making SoB better accidently again?

The fuck?
>>
>>51132397
I call FAKE, GW already says on their own site that the decurions in the book are black templar/sob one and skitarii/admech one, and that celestine, greyfax and cawl can be taken as hq in any imperial army, that's it.

If there were some huge, epic imperial detachment, we would have heard of it before. This is like "leaks" of magnus knowing a spell that gives +2 to invus.
>>
>>51132577
Pokemon Master Trazyn?
>>
>>51132560
That's not a legit Vectorium, just a CAD + 3 Formations.
>>
>>51132578

Its not about SoB anymore. its Codex: imperium now.

Think about all those plasma boys going back AND chimera as troop is going back too.
>>
>>51132540

It's an unbound list.

Unbound lets you take whatever you want and throws the FOC out the window.
>>
>>51132183
AHAHAHAH THIS IS THE OP
>>
>>51132589

It's not decurion, it doesn't have formations.

It's CAD-like (so you still have roles like troops, elite etc.), with listed almost all (i am not sure about specific marine chapters) units. It have for sure SoB, IG, Maines, Knights, baneblade variants etc.

We have this book in our store to peek. Leaks with photos shoud arive soon. I can't prove it, but you can screenshot this and you will see.
>>
>>51132594
Oh my fucking God I didn't thought about making my dream of Mordian vs Praetorian competing to out achieve each other.

Bring my usual 2-4 Battle Sister Squad. Add 2 Chimeras with Veterans. Oh my fucking god I'm so moist right now.
>>
>>51132397
>main weakness of Crusader squads is not being able to be used in regular SM formations due to 2 weapons at 5 models
>can now take them in what is basically a super formation of the Imperium
>hatred for all
>respawning
>fuels Black Tide by needing 4+ anyway

It's not nearly what I was hoping to get for my Templars but it's definitely better and more fluffy for them than any other current infantry formation or detachment.
>>
>>51132568

If it was the walker list, they could have way more than >>51132472.

Up to 20-30 walkers on the table as a matter afact.
>>
>>51132244
why are they all doing the souljaboy leen
>>
>>51132652

One thing is, that this stuff might miss some units, as it's not worded as "you can take all units from imperial codexes" but its fixed-list, very large list, of all avaliable stuff from multiple dexes.
>>
>>51132652
>main weakness of Crusader squads is not being able to be used in regular SM formations due to being another unit

FTFY

It does sound good as a Force Organization Chart, especially because I can just add my Leman Russes for more AV14 and fire support or add a Basilisk/Manticore/Deathstrike. The other bonus is redundant for the Imperium as all armies have easy access to priests and chaplains.
>>
>>51132593
Thought it was compulsory IC Typhus or vanilla lord, 1 troop and an aux with the option to take PM as troops?
>>
>>51132244
God those things look nearly as bad as the AdMech's Baby's First Robots.
>>
>we hate faiet212 because they post fake formations

>omg this fake formation is so awesome

never change 40k general, never change
>>
So, I'm just getting into 40k, and I'm starting 'Nids, and I thought "Why not start work on a list for a second army as well, for after I finish the first one?" So I'm not sure if I should do Dark Eldar or plain Eldar. What are the main differences between the two in the crunch?
>>
>>51132695
I was just listing the reason why they can't replace Tacs, since their actual stats are the same, apart from not having a character as part of the squad by default.
>>
>>51132704
no, read traitor legions
>>
>>51132709
>All anons are one homogeneous hive mind

Never change anon.
>>
>>51132704
Pretty sure that's just making a Death Guard Detachment.

A Vectorium needs either a Plague Colony or a Chaos Warband
>>
>>51132244
Someone. Didn't. Clean. His. FUCKING. MOLD. LINES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....
>>
>>51132704
Nope, you either have to take a Warband with a Lord (or Typhus), 2 units of CSM, 1-3 units of chosen/termies/possessed, 1-3 units of havocs or helbrutes and 1-3 units of bikers, raptors or warp shits or take a Plague Colony with Typhus/Lord and 3-7 units of plague marines + one auxiliary choice.
>>
I'm in love with Raptors. Which Legion gives the Raptor Talon most killing potential? Black Legion looks pretty good with turn 1 deep striking MoS Raptors.
>>
>>51132728
there's an awful lot of masturbating going on for (((one))) anon
>>
File: commorragh.jpg (522KB, 920x950px) Image search: [Google]
commorragh.jpg
522KB, 920x950px
>>51132555

I mean the stuff about the pylons activating and crumpin' the planet. Unless I didn't check the right place lol.

In other news, wew, that was a lot less card terrain than I thought but I mean, it looks ok at least
>>
>>51132639

>we're tired of the meme images, let's switch to something else
>I dunno, an obvious trap dressed as a sister of battle?
>PERFECT!

/tg/, everyone
>>
>>51132773
Oh right, for that you should check the Black Library version, it has preview bits. Also Itunes version has more previews too.
>>
>>51132771
>not liking masturbating all over an anon's face
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>ITT we list units / wargear / special abilities our Codex has that people who don't own or play against it, are unaware of.

Orks
>Wazbomb Blastajet
>>
>>51132773
>>>>CARD TERRAIN

oh my god, this game better be $80
>>
>>51132577
I think at this point Trayzn is going "I have all these cool toys, but my fellow Crons are dicks and don't want to play with me. Maybe the Imperium will play with me if I show them all my cool stuff"

I mean, the guy is just a massive nerd collecting all the things he thinks are cool, now it's time to show off his sperg collection.
>>
>>51132807
I dunno, Ratlings, I guess? Anyone actually ever field those guys?
>>
File: The_Lieutenant_devastated.png (151KB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
The_Lieutenant_devastated.png
151KB, 444x250px
>>51132752
>that feel when you've finished a model and just now notice the mold lines
>that feel when you know there will always be a mold line you missed
>>
>>51132821
£50 is what I heard. So yeah, about that.
>>
File: gath-storm-127.jpg (160KB, 1000x683px) Image search: [Google]
gath-storm-127.jpg
160KB, 1000x683px
>For those of you who prefer faith over the forge, there is the Wrathful Crusade – Celestine and Inquisitor Greyfax at the head of a combined Black Templar and Astra Militarum force – the army that faced the spearhead of the traitor attack on Cadia.

>Again, for those who want to lead their own crusade (we’re looking at you, Black Templars) there is a Castellans of the Imperium Detachment – where Space Marines march to battle with Guardsmen, Adepta Sororitas and the full might of the Imperium’s armoured support. Loads of Imperial armies can use this, though it favours a troop-heavy assault force, as it grants Hatred to all its units and the ability to bring back fallen Troop units, representing the sheer size of the Imperial War machine and it’s near-limitless manpower.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/01/10/fall-of-cadia-detachments-and-formations/

If thats is all there is then Im not sure how to feel, its a complicated kind of feel.
>>
>>51132807
AdMec
>Electro-Priests

Many people at my FLGS only ever saw them as part of promo images and don't know a thing about them.
>>
>>51132807
dark elder
everything that isn't a kabalite warrior, raider, venom, or jet
>>
>>51132397
Hold on, doesn't that mean that you can put any imperium unit in any other imperium transport? Or are they treated as different factions for those purposes still?
>>
>>51132821

I love card terrain so much

when tf will GW start releasing packs of its own card terrain again??
>>
>>51132397
>>51132849

See anon? i told ya. I got more details in post above.
>>
>>51132849
>>Again, for those who want to lead their own crusade (we're looking at you, Black Templars)
>>Space Marines march to battle with Guardsmen

This is just nothing short of insulting.
>>
>>51132807
chariots. they're fearless, riders are relentless, they count as one unit so a herald can do any spells they want while riding, and can't be immobilized
>>
>>51132865
>when will gw release a product which competes with itself

never
>>
>>51132851
I have never seen a physical model of Electro Priests, nobody owns them. They're clearly trying to clear their stock of them by stapling them to the new Admech bundles/formations.
>>
>>51132862

I think you still can't, as they still have marked fraction and according to FAQ, you can't. But its debatable as this is one deatachment.
>>
>>51132773
Gangs of Mega City One: Dark Eldar edition?

plz and thx?
>>
>>51132760
Death Guard are alright too with rapid-firing, charging plasma raptors
>>
>>51132886
In the days of the Great Crusade this happened all the time.
>>
>>51132961

sounds brutal

>tfw word bearers
>tfw no ashen circle rules in 40k
>tfw your raptors will always be craptors
>>
>>51132936
pretty much

>>51132901
cries
>>
So uh, how does power of the machine spirit work in squadrons then?
>>
>>51132982
I know, it's just the way they worded it. Makes it at first sound like they got a special little "LET'S GO CRUSADIN' BOIS" formation dedicated to BTs just to say it's a generic Imperial Crusade.
>>
>>51132901
They sell Neoprene mats now, so you never know.
>>
>>51133010

Each PotMS can shoot at a different target.
>>
Any admech players here know if the Skitarii Galvanic rifles are worth it? I love the idea of a bucket load of haywire shots to burst open armour but they're pretty expensive and the other weapons options are pretty nice to, namely the Plasma Cavaliers.
>>
>>51132886
SM going off on their own to Crusade doesn't really work as they have no means of actually holding on to locations when they beat the main opposition. They need to work in tandem with the Guard to make sure all the opposition on a planet is subdued.
>>
>>51133039
Yes
>>
>>51132183
Rules.

HQ Choice, 200 points (that's right he is that cheap and NOT a LOW!)

WS5 BS5 S5 T6 W5 I3 A3 LD10 2+ armour, 5++ invul (Refractor Field)

He may replace any Dominus in the formations from our codex. Cawl, Grayfax and Celestine may be taken as an HQ choice in a CAD or allied detachment for ANY Imperial Faction, no matter which faction those three actually come from. So yes, we could take Celestine etc. instead of a Dominus.

Arc-Claw-Thingy ("Bogengeißel"): Range:- S+1 AP4 Close Combat, Haywire, Master-crafted. Has a special rule that let's you re-roll the result on the haywire chart.

Master-crafted Power Axe

Mechandrite Hive: Cawl does 2D6(!!) S4 Ap- attacks at Ini 10 if he is in close combat. Doesn't grant an additional pile-in move. He also has a Dataspike, so potential 13 S4 AP- Ini 10 attacks, BEFORE he even starts to swing with his axe!

Scryerskull: At the start of your turn you can identify a mysterious objective anywhere on the map.

Solar-Atomiser: Range 12", S10, AP1 Assualt D3, Master-Crafted, Melter

Special Rules:

Warlord Trait is the one that let's him re-roll FNP rolls.

Special rule 1 (not gonna translate the German names for those): At the start of your turn, Cawl regains D3 wounds. Yep, no roll for this or anything, he just gets them back!

Canticles Of The Omnissiah

Canticles Of The Archmagos: Only work if Cawl is alive. Work just like the other Canticles but also influence any Imperial vehicles that are within 12" of Cawl, even if they don't have the canticles special rule.

Harmony Of Metallurgy

1-3 IWND

4-7 IWND. Roll two times for IWND instead of one time

8* IWND. Roll three times for IWND instead of one time (so any vehicle etc. could regain 3 wounds from this!)

Word Of Neutralisatoin

1-3 BS+1

4-7 BS+2

8+ BS+3

Warhymn Of the Machine God

1-3 6+ Invul save

4-7 5+ Invul Save

8+ 4+ Invul Save
>>
>>51133026
Neoprene mats are great unless they've got flat 2d buildings on them.
>>
>>51133010
If all vehicles have it then each vehicle can fire at a different target with one weapon, if its one model then that one vehicle can do it.
>>
File: Mean Streets of Commorragh.jpg (102KB, 1237x682px) Image search: [Google]
Mean Streets of Commorragh.jpg
102KB, 1237x682px
>>51132773
Boy, this new Hearthstone expansion looks great!
>>
>>51132807
Sniper Drone Team
>>
>>51133026
yeah but the realm-of-battle boards are more for armies on parade than entire tables
>>
>>51133067
Fuck are you talking about, Anon?
>>
File: forces_of_the_imperium.jpg (428KB, 1600x1021px) Image search: [Google]
forces_of_the_imperium.jpg
428KB, 1600x1021px
I have mixed feelings about respawning Imperium troops. Space Marines are supposed to be elite forces and very few in number, respawning doesn't make sense even for the mass assault chapters like Black Templars and Minotaurs. If mean, you can represent it as "that squad was only injured/pinned the first time, now it's back in the action", but still, respawning space marines is kinda weird.
>>
>>51133039
You're thinking of arc rifles, which are good
I go 9 rangers and an alpha
2 arc rifles
1 Arquebus
Or
1 arc rifle
2 arquebus
>>
>>51133039
Galvanic rifles are the basic Ranger weapon, I assume you mean arc rifles, which are worth it if you can keep them alive. It's just a shame you only get 1 of each special weapon in a box.
>>
File: 1850DG4.png (321KB, 862x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1850DG4.png
321KB, 862x1248px
>>51132726
>>51132731
>>51132754
This looks alot worse now doesn't it..
>>
>>51133083
Hearthstone had a gang-based expansion just a few weeks ago.
>>
>>51132608
OK cause I was gonna say, I got back into 40k after a 5 year hiatus and the red shirts told me you didn't need to format your armies anymore, and could just field w.e the fuck you want. So unbound is what let's you do that, but people still play with the structured format too right? 1 hq 2 troop min etc
>>
>>51133069
Oooh whats this?
>>
>>51133033

So split-firing Onagers who can take a single Icarus array without it needing to waste fire on what the rest are shooting. Still gets a 4++.

Neato.
>>
>>51133088
Yep, I'm an idiot. I heard the Arquebus was pretty lackluster but I'll try it out, got some kill team games coming up soon so I'll have a lot of time to learn the Vanguard & Rangers gear properly.
>>
>>51133084
Well, it could easily work with old Black Templar lore. Would be nothing new that they shit out drop pods like their ships had Taco Bell if they REALLY want something dead.
>>
>>51132901
>rather than offering the cheaper alternative yourself, why not let a 3rd party do it and make no money out of it!

GW would not be the first company in the world to offer the cheaper alternative themselves.
>>
>>51133084
I think it's supposed to represent the fact that it's a Crusade, the full force of the Imperium aimed at a single target. So there will be a near endless supply of reinforcements.

But yeah, it works better for the non-SM factions.
>>
>>51133116

Yes.

As a matter a fact, Unbound comes with some drawbacks when it comes to objective secured and what not.
>>
File: 1385929248215.jpg (701KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1385929248215.jpg
701KB, 1680x1050px
>>51133084
>Space Marines are supposed to be elite forces and very few in number,

PUSSY MARINES are few in number! Real crusading men number in the several thousands and retcons be damned! Its time to charge the guns with your hundreds of brothers in giant motherfucking tanks!

Are you a woman, a Raven Guard or a REAL MOTHERFUCKING CRUSADING MAN?!
>>
>>51133131
>other people sell card terrain

ahahahaha, ahahahah, no this isn't the 80s anymore
>>
Is there still no FAQ for Deathwatch?
>>
File: 144583693569.jpg (19KB, 376x315px) Image search: [Google]
144583693569.jpg
19KB, 376x315px
>If have pure Skitarii force, warlord is a T3 W2 squad leader
>If take Magos from Cult list, lose the scout and crusader rules for the whole army, so army is now slow as shit
>Mechanicus has no transport vehicles
>Skitarii have no military leaders

This sucks.
>>
>>51133120
Tau unit. Consists of one Fire Warrior with BS 5, a markerlight, and a drone controller, and a group of 3+ drones with 48 inch rapid fire sniper rifles. Also at BS 5 thanks to the marksman controlling them.

They're a really solid sniper unit, and only about 60 points for a basic squad. But they're heavy support, and they aren't riptides, so they don't actually exist.
>>
>>51133144
>tfw all these faggot bt space baby players don't even have over 1000 painted templars
>>
>>51133039
>namely the Plasma Cavaliers
>Assault 3 plasma

Enjoy exploding after one round of shooting.
>>
>>51132826
So Fall of Cadia for Trazyn is basically going to the LGS and trading his out of print shiny Saint for a first print special Black Crusade edition Creed.
>>
>>51133181
You have two turns of BS6+ where you will only fail 1/36 instead of 1/6.

I think there's a couple ways of getting PF or twin-linked into the squad.
>>
>>51133143
Ah I see, I need to start playing proper missions then. Me and my buddies just play kill each other with no turn limit, and they play tau/eldar so I just get shit to pieces.
>>
>>51133089

One per box? jesus, GW.
>>
>>51133153
You'd be surprised how much you can find with a bit of googling, friend. Hell, Dropship Commander sells a whole board's worth of paper terrain, printed out or as a free PDF.
>>
>>51132849
Oh my god I can't wait to get my hands on that book!
Now all I need is plastic sisters and I can die a very satisfied woman
>>
>>51133084
Black Templars are legion strength in terms of numbers, they're just usually scattered all over the galaxy. They have reserves.
>>
>>51133104
stop posting bud
>>
File: 1850DG4.png (373KB, 864x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1850DG4.png
373KB, 864x1322px
>>51133102
Christ I forgot the havocs.

This list sucks now doesn't it..
>>
>>51133161
Chin up anon, we're supposed to be getting 30k vehicles soon.
New to 40k here so I'm probably wrong but couldn't you run allied Skitarii along an Admech detachment and keep the buffs for the maniple?
>>
>>51133161

Can't you just take a Dominus Maniple?
>>
>>51133224

>legion strength

Black Templars have 5k when at their strongest(at least according to older fluff), that's like 1/10 of legion strength
>>
>>51133219
do we have warez of this card terrain?
>>
>>51133168
But Riptides are Elite slots, anon. Heavy Supports are the 2 tanks and Broadsides.

I wish they had rail rifles on them instead, that'd be nasty with BS5.
>>
>>51133102
You still need Havocs or a Helbrute, so swap one of those Termies. Havocs are great with Relentless.
>>
What do Black Templar lists even look like nowadays
>>
>>51133225
Yeah, I really should just go to bed. This sounded way more amusing in my head.
>>
>>51133257

Crusader squads with grav
>>
>>51133102
>>51133236

Terror Pack needs two Heldrakes minimum
>>
>>51133168
That sounds stupidly powerful for so little points, at least compared to the snipers I can take..

Is this what it means to play tau?
>>
>>51133161
Dominus maniple
Then go for wagtever side formation you like
I personally go dominus maniple
Skitarii maniple
Killclade
>>
>>51133247
I think they used to, but they changed it to actual snipers.

And yeah, nobody ever takes them, because even when it isn't just a Riptide Crisis spam list, the tanks and broadsides are more appealing.

I mainly have them because I wanted a stealth theme for my force. They do good work though.
>>
>>51133257
Whatever you want because you're gonna lose anyway, an HQ and Crusaders plus a formation or two.
>>
>>51133257
I'm a Black Templar player and I don't even fucking know how to make a not-ass list with them that doesn't just look like every other SM army but in black.
>>
>>51133181
Throw them into warlord squad for preferred enemy and a 3+ to BS at the start of the game, chances are the tin guys won't go boom. That's what I've seen every list running in the warlord squad. I plan on dragoon spam because those models are sexual so I'm trying to figure out the best gear for the few infantry guys I'll have.
Maybe the Arc rifles/Arquebus's are better though, I haven't even played a small game yet m8
>>
>>51133242
Older fluff said it would not be strange if they were legion size.

Since the bastard made mini chapter monastery in each world they conquer with their mini crusades.

In the old fluff any planet conquered by the BT turn into a recruiting world. Since the crusading bastards are crusading since the end of the horus heresy. They must have butt load of marines by now.

Then GW recton them and made them a vanilla codex.
>>
>>51133242
Some old fluff said they had hundreds of chapter-strength crusades.
>>
>>51133268
Yeah I kind of rushed to correct my dumb ass mistake. Is it terrible?
>>
>>51133272
I'm pretty sure every single faction's snipers really suck.
>>
>>51133279
>>51133241
As an up-and-starting AdMec player myself, I was wondering about that. Are Warlord traits and traits based on the Warlord's faction or the faction of the formation he is part of?
>>
>>51133297
>>51133298

>hundreds of chapter-strength crusades

I like this idea, that makes them a million strong? Not bad, they're still outnumbered 10,000 to 1 by guardsmen though.
>>
Someone post the Trinity of Blood formation, quick!
>>
>>51133320
The action he's apart of
>>
>>51133309
IG have good massed snipers.
>>
>>51133320
>traits and traits
Traits and Tactical Objectives, I mean.
>>
>>51133309

Deathwatch is the go-to army for your e1337 420 noscope sniparz
>>
>>51132183
Wait wait- Sisters are finally back?
FOR REAL?
>>
File: 35165565156.png (3MB, 1251x1784px) Image search: [Google]
35165565156.png
3MB, 1251x1784px
>>51133298
>hundreds of chapter-strength crusades.

A dozen was the most they've ever had recorded as ongoing crusades. Old fluff for BT numbers are "No one knows how many but could be as big as 6k marines in the galaxy" which, like the other anon said, is a very small fraction of a legion.
>>
>>51133272
Well, the thing to consider is if the marksman ever dies, those drones are right back to BS 2. They're also not quite as mobile as they seem at first glance, since they're tethered to him.

A scout sniper team will put out a similar amount of firepower while being infiltrating troops.
>>
File: ss (2017-01-10 at 11.21.23).jpg (359KB, 705x970px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-01-10 at 11.21.23).jpg
359KB, 705x970px
>>51133326
The Trinity of Blood formation!
>>
>>51132244
Fuck off Tau. The reason me and 3 of my friends haven't played 40k for 2 years
>>
>>51133349
Werent legions like 10k and Chapters 1k? Or I'm mixing numbers with my debt?
>>
>>51133241
>>51133279
I thought youhad to stick to one formation or it counts as being Unbound and you lose the formation benefits?

I haven't played since 5th and this shit is confusing the hell out of me.
>>
>>51133346
Yes... no... sort of.

Celestine got a new plastic model and they're getting a decurion but nothing else yet.
>>
>>51133368

Legions were 50k-250k
>>
>>51133368
At the time of 4th edition? Yes but now legions are 100,000 strong on average.
>>
File: 888.jpg (177KB, 900x641px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
177KB, 900x641px
>>
>>51132183
>that op pic
delet this
then delet yourself, heretic
>>
>>51133374
Nope, you can have as many formations as you want. You just can't have any units not in a formation or a detachment.
>>
>>51133374
Nah, you can just glue all kinds of Formations together to form an army. Think of them as LEGO models that you just stick on top of other LEGO models.
>>
>>51133363
For a second I thought that said "Epileptic Storm" but then I remembered that it's not Tzeentch
>>
>>51133374
Each of those formations have their own benefits
>>
>>51133361
Sniper teams are not known to be mobile in the first place and bar an enemy sniper team the marksman is most likely going to die last if positioned properly.

No infiltrate hurts them though.
>>
>>51133367
Play CSM and use the Nurgle primaris pskyer power and give an enemy model (riptide, wraithknight) Gets Hot
>>
>>51133375
And Vyridian!

A total of 3 Plastic model and 1 FailCast model!

Making plastic SoB is hard! Says GW

Here have 3 full new factions (well 2 if you put CM and Skitarii into one)
New Chaos shit! More and bigger models!
Bigger and over complicated Magos!

But SoBs? No those are hard to make.
>>
>>51132183
Alexis mentioned going on 4chan whenever she was mentioned here in one of her videos
>tfw she's probably here right now
>>
>>51133379
>>51133377
Bummer I was sure legions were at most 10k back in the day.
>>
>>51133415
Oh yeah, scalpers fucking snatched her up so fast I forgot she even went on sale in the first place.

Hilarious seeing the fucks put her up on Ebay for like £120 day 1, has GW stopped producing her?
>>
File: IMG_3288.jpg (85KB, 1136x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3288.jpg
85KB, 1136x269px
>>51133363
And here's how to fix it!
>>
>>51133403
Yeah. They aren't bad, but it's hard to compare them to other snipers when most other snipers are troops.

The Tau codex doesn't really have bad units though. Even vespid are just kinda average as far as assault squads go.
>>
>>51133428
if she's here I want her to know that I would totally fuck her, she's passable
>>
>>51133403

Snipers should be able to ignore Look Out Sir!, mess with reserve rolls/enemy deployment. You could also bring back the type of sniper rules Catachans and Alaitoc used to get, or let them act as spotters for artillery. A drawback could be that they automatically have to disappear and redeploy after being shot at?

Snipers are a recon unit which try to avoid direct engagements: they can't simply be represented in a tabletop wargame by a gun, their tactics are different than regular line infantry.
>>
>>51133242
BT numbers constantly change. There's no doubt they have the most numbers, but because of their nature of being constantly at war with everything I'm sure those numbers dwindle. They likely have thousands of neophytes in training but around 1000 actual initiates. They also tend to salvage old power armour and weapons and horde them on their ships. If the templars ever united under one banner and fielded as much as they could, they would easily have the strength of several if not dozens of legions
>>
>>51133478

your waifu has a penis, anon
>>
>>51133363
Wow, they completely just fucking melt anything that tries to tarpit any of them unless it's packing power armor.
>>
File: Skitarii_vs._Tyranids.png (3MB, 1231x886px) Image search: [Google]
Skitarii_vs._Tyranids.png
3MB, 1231x886px
>>51133391
>>51133393
>>51133400
Cheers lads, makes sense now, that makes things a lot easier from an army building perspective too.

I came back to the game because of how much I always wanted a mechanicus army and what I thought were needlessly restrictive force composition rules for them were my only gripe.
>>
>>51133498
I didn't say she was my waifu, I said I would fuck her because she looks more like a woman than most trannies
>>
>>51133489

Dozens of legions = the total number of space marines, loyal or traitor, in the galaxy, after a period of heavy recruitment
>>
>>51132404
But... I play Tau *and* Skitarii
>>
>>51133489
You're underestimating what legion strength is. You need at least 100,000 marines for that, and with most estimates floating around 5k, it's doubtful they're even close.

At best, the templars might be able to muster a force equal to 10 chapters. That's an incredible amount. Not quite legion strength, but it doesn't really need to be.
>>
>>51133257
I don't field my 2 hq base anymore cause I Don't have to, but 3 vindicators will never not be the Templar way. And now that you get the apoc blast from those vindis, theres pretty much no reason not to use them. The land raider spear head full of crusaders is another great list
>>
>>51133459
It's not even a good model....
>>
>>51133481
The problem I have with them is you only get precision shots on a 6, making quality of shooting worthless, only quantity matters.

Imagine if you could get Ork Kommandos with "30 salvo 2/3 snipers, they would be the best snipers in the game.
>>
>>51133459
Nop they are going to restock her.

I bought one the first day. Still haven't arrive. Guess GW really hate girls and South America.
>>
>>51133349
That was back when legions were 10k.
>>
>>51133428
>she
https://twitter.com/EgoQueenAlexis/status/794603902842925058
>>
>>51133535

That makes sense too, perhaps they should get automatic precision but the guns cost more points? So you have a few scouts picking off the enemy heavy weapon gunner, rather than a horde of guardsmen all trying to aim at the same dude and missing.
>>
>>51133538
GW released an internal E-mail saying they have no idea why she's selling so fast, they really didn't expect so many people to want to buy SoBs.

Does anyone have the screen cap?
>>
File: 23683373139_fe55f256a4_z.jpg (146KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
23683373139_fe55f256a4_z.jpg
146KB, 640x599px
Anyone recognise the base model used in this conversion?

I need to know for science.
>>
>>51133555
look, we're on 4chan, we've all seen tranny porn, we all know she has a dick (it's probably bigger than most of our cocks) but we can still discuss the finer points on putting a cock in an ass
>>
>>51133257

They're White Scars lists painted as BT.
>>
>>51133555
Everyone knows she's a battle sister (male) already anon
>>
>>51133514
>>51133524
Sorry I wasn't aware that 40k had their own legions. I meant to say chapters. Roman legions were 1000 men
>>
File: BEYOND OUR WILDEST FORECASTS.png (267KB, 570x310px) Image search: [Google]
BEYOND OUR WILDEST FORECASTS.png
267KB, 570x310px
>>51133567
This one?
>>
>>51133579
Pretty sure others from her line were posted here in one of yesterday's threads.

These guys have a range of all kinds of "sexy versions", from AdMec, to Inquisition and even fucking Necrons.
>>
>>51133579
looks like something from wargameexclusive.com
>>
File: 1483746031418.jpg (120KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1483746031418.jpg
120KB, 557x605px
>>51133535
>tfw 10 man units of Skitarii rangers sniping all the special weapons out of enemy units every turn with massed Precision Shots
>>
>>51133602
Weren't Roman legions about 5k men, depending on period?
>>
>>51133579
wargame exclusive look them up, they have a bunch of lewl models.
>>
File: Iron Hands - 1850pts(2).png (534KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Hands - 1850pts(2).png
534KB, 900x1500px
How is this dreadnought focused list?
>>
>>51133367
Sounds like you and 3 of your friends suck.

Even in competitive metas, Tau is mid tier
>>
>>51133512
Those Hormagaunts at the bottom screen.

>Why aren't we attacking!
>We charged and he's on terrain, we gotta wait til he's finished.
>>
>>51133579
Wargame Exclusive
>>
>>51133555

Holy shit, not playing the victim.

Give that girl a cookie.
>>
>>51133403
One favorite tactic is to get the marskman killed and then join the drones to a buffmander.
>>
>>51133621
>this is what Tau players actually believe
>>
>>51133614
>tfw GSC just assaults skitarii turn 1 and tables them
>tfw spend two hours arguing about how to say skeetaree
>>
>>51133564
That's the vindicare's gimmick.

I honestly don't know how to fix snipers without implementing some shitty chart that people will dread to use.
Maybe Bs-1 in exchange for getting to choose a point to draw the "closest model" from?
>>
>>51133604
plz be enough to encourage them to expand sisters moar
>>
>>51133555
I see this person all over YouTube, and they couldn't be more obnoxious.
>>
>>51133628
*cockie
FTFY
>>
>>51133643
They're just going to assume people really like admech
>>
>>51133643
>expand sisters more

if anything they'll just do more promo models based on artwork
>>
>>51132807

For Tau, nothing really in the codex. Even Vespid have a small degree a fame. With Forge World though, you've got all sorts of obscure goodies.

>Heavy Gun Drones
A drone with double the firepower for double the cost but the same base stats. They can actually take markerlights in exchange for their twinlinked but people have forgotten them because they're such an uninspiring choice.

>Knarloc Riders
Overshadowed by Great Knarlocs fluff-wise and shootier, faster Nobs (for an okay points increase) crunch-wise. About as niche as Vespid, but without being in the main codex.

>Sensor Towers
30 points for an immobile twin-linked markerlight (at BS2) and the ability to slightly buff shooting for nearby units. An interesting unit, but Tau aren't hurting for shooting buffs so it's easy to see how this flew under the radar.
>>
>>51133614
>footslogging special weapons
I mean I guess they deserve it
>>
>>51133625
>>51133619
>>51133613
Thanks
>>
>>51133604
Yep. GW once again shows they have no idea what their market is or how it works.

People like marines and buy them, but they also want other shit.
>>
>>51133509
the formation costs 2664 bare

>>51133567
>release the first plastic model for a metal army that's been neglected by a decade

just... just how naive is gw to believe it wouldn't sell great? there's gotta be someone just rubbing it in their faces that this would sell great
>>
>>51133535

Kommandos piss me off so much, its a fucking Ork with infiltrate at the end of the day and you can't even equip it with decent weapons.

So its just a small Ork boy squad with a cover save, wheres the poison? Wheres the charging bonuses for sneaking up on enemies etc? No, heres your two burna boys in a squad of boys.
>>
>>51133636
Yeah, I mean, it's not like there's collected data on what armies score where that is available to you.

Tau beat bad players.
Good players beat Tau.
>>
>>51133602

Legion = 100,000
Chapter = 1,000

The Legions were unified fighting forces during the Great Crusade, but after the Scouring, most of the Chapters became independent and took the personal colors and heraldry of the legion captain that founded them.

Black Templars are an Imperial Fists Successor Chapter, Imperial Fists are their legion but they are no longer part of it.
>>
>>51133647
I just hate the intro "love me, I know you do"

it makes me cringe, I don't think her videos are worse than MWG, same level of rules knowledge, unfortunately the armies showcased are much worse
>>
>>51133617
Now that I think about it I'm probably wrong in that too lol, either way I was talkng about armies 1000 strong. The templars definitely do not have over 100k soldiers
>>
>>51133638
>>tfw GSC just assaults skitarii turn 1 and tables them
>tfw the GSC player then says that GSC is the most high skill top tier army to play
>>
>>51133607
>Heresy Hunters
>NecroCyborgs
>Space Warriors

we lawsuit proof now
>>
>>51133686
>Eldar, Marines, Daemons beat Tau
>Tau beat everyone else

Fixed.

Below is the current breakdown of what armies are winning events. The list combines all the top events for the year so far, taking only the top three winners from Major or GT events.

34 Eldar
19 Daemon
12 Space Marine
10 Tau Empire
8 Chaos Space Marines & Renegades
7 Dark Angels
6 Ad-Mech
4 Imperial Knight
3 Space Wolves
3 Genestealer Cults
2 Tyranid
2 Dark Eldar
2 Astra Militarum
2 Necrons
1 Harlequin
1 Grey Knight
1 Blood Angel
1 Ork
>>
>>51133690
It's the constant "Ooo I'm a slaaneshi cultist heehee"

Look, whatever dude, I don't care who or what you fuck, just play your toy soldier game and stop waggling your feminine cock around like it's a point of entertainment and I'd have no issue.
>>
>>51133669
>Implying all their metal bawkses didn't get popped by transuranic arquebuses with BS 7 on turn 1
>>
>>51133604
Yep.
>>
>>51133690

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m0o4lRlxMs

Lol Tau
>>
>>51133688
Yea I had my terms mixed up lol
>>
>>51133638
It's Skit-ar-ee-i
>>
>>51133702
ahahaha, oh god, this reminds me that anon posted

"dice don't determine how gsc play fuck you"

I love the army, I love the models, but holy fuck cult uprising is more rng than AoS battle round initiative
>>
>>51133713
Is this counting events allowing the Taunar? If so, I'll concede to that point. If not, I still follow the line of Tau not being the end all be all OP army most 40k casuals make them out to be.
>>
>>51133631
>mfw nobody wants to be the drone controller because all the previous controllers keep mysteriously dying

The AI rebellion is coming I tell you
>>
>>51133731
dat Micheal Jackson nose
>>
>>51133690

There was a really good Thousand Sons(Ahriman) vs ORKISH Khorne Daemonkin(Tuska the Daemon-Killa) one, that he?she?it? narrated, that had some great conversions and paintjobs. Thousand Sons actually did really well too even though they brought rubrics, didn't have Magnus and were up against a "hard" KDK list, turns out Soulreaper Cannons and the Astral Grimoire are really good.
>>
>>51133736
I'm sorry anon, I baited you

>>51133731
yeah I saw that, SICK ANIME PAINT SCHEME, THAT'S SO ORIGINAL LOL

>>51133714
I think her videos would be better if they involved wagging around the cute feminine cock (she'd also make more money)
>>
>>51133738

Taunar is banned and Tau still beat every other army
>>
>>51133767
Taunar is not always banned.

Almost an army can beat any other army, but Tau does not do so as often as other armies.

They're good. They're just not busted.
>>
I think the big problem with Tau is that they don't fit the aesthetics of the grimdark 40k universe.
>>
>>51133736

Lord Duncan doesn't pronounce it that way and neither shall you.
>>
File: 14543693564.jpg (73KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
14543693564.jpg
73KB, 1000x657px
>>51133743
I'm surprised there aren't more indications that the Tau might be heading for a Men of Iron type crisis given how eager they are to use primitive AI in all their drones.
>>
File: 1325547910711.jpg (249KB, 577x791px) Image search: [Google]
1325547910711.jpg
249KB, 577x791px
A friend of mine wants to get into Tyranids inb4 Don't play Nids, and wants the Tyranid Swarm set to start off. It has been a while since I have played myself, and I have no idea what the meta is like these days so I don't know what to tell him. Are Gaunts worth anything anymore, even in a casual setting, or would he be better off putting that same amount of money into bigger bugs instead?
>>
Do newer codexes invalidate older ones completely? Or am I still allowed to use rules, formations, and units from outdated codexes?
>>
>>51133787
>Taunar is not always banned

It's the ITC you faggot the Taunar is banned for all those results. Proof has just been given to you, and you can go and find your own proof by looking at any aggregate circuit top results and see Tau at the top. You have no argument.
>>
>>51133804
Just hive Tyrants and give them wings with devourers and grubs. He can spam those and beat people handidly.

The start collecting box will give him decent shit for like $70.
>>
>>51133794

If they had stuck with the kroot route and made the Tau models more grungy like Blanche's concept, it would've worked. They would've been more Star Wars locals rather than spick and span Empire.
>>
>>51133804
the only tyranids worth the money are Hive Tyrants and Mawlocs. That being said, a new codex not run by Cruddace could save them.
>>
>>51133804
Competitive Tyranids
>as many Flyrants as you can fit with the absolute bare minimum for everything else except maybe a Mawloc
Casual Tyranids
>that but just scale down the number of Flyrants depending on how casual your meta is
>>
>>51133800

The Drone AI probably isn't much more advanced than a lesser(soulless) servitor or a Kastellan Robot. In fact, it's only BS2, so it's worse in a lot of ways. There's probably something about it though that if developed further would create a forbidden "thinking machine."
>>
Do you reckon they'll ever break up the Triumvirate and sell them seperately? I want to use Inquisitor Greyfax for a conversion but I can't justify spending 50 quid when the bulk of that is for super-Magos and the Saint of Thiccness.
>>
>>51133817
The list given literally didn't state ITC you mongoloid

Yes, I see Tau towards the top, but not THE TOP
It has a third the wins of eldar and nearly half of daemons

Kindly eat your own dick with your suffering at the idea that Tau aren't as OP as people perceive them to be, when other things can/are worse.
>>
>>51133846
IIRC it's usually 5 Tyrants 3 Mawlocs or 4 Tyrants 6 Mawlocs or something to that effect. You can't have too few Mawlocs or you won't have units to score.
>>
>>51133804
If I recall, gaunts and Tervigons can do relatively well, especially in a casual meta. Flyrants are obviously the best, but it's more the mid-sized nids and some of the footslogging MCs that are really poor.
>>
>>51133850
This is a good point, I guess I was overestimating their AI technology, at least compared to the Imperium with it's auto Ork removing land raiders.
>>
>>51133853
Either integrate them into your army using their bullshit new rules, or just sell them off on Ebay. Alternatively, buy Greyfax from Ebay, taking care to avoid scalpers (she's usually the cheapest of the three anyway)

Or just split the box with a friend(s)

If they split it up at all, it won't be for a long time.
>>
>>51133873
Termagants are okay. Hormagaunts are really bad, though.
>>
>>51133679
>other codexes pay 5 points for their flamers but guess how much you have the privileged to pay for them
>15 points!
>wanna know why?
>because your (strength 3) boys can use them as two handed power swords
>NO NO NO, not the SAME turn you used them as a flamer you greedy devil!
>Can't you you anything even close to being better than the other codexes now can we?
>>
>>51132589
Says it right in the site you jackass
>>
>>51133800
>>51133850
>>51133877
Tau drone AI is supposedly on par with a 'pterasquirrel', so not that great. They're also programmed for self-preservation and the rules of the greater good, which might also help avoid men of iron as they aren't treated like slaves.

The most complex AI is the AI member of Farsight's Eight, but he's treated as an equal among an elite squadron. The odds of Tau AI rebelling is overall a lot lower.
>>
Are Ghostkeels considered as cancerous as Riptides and Stormsurges?
>>
File: Astra Militarum - 1850pts.jpg (279KB, 900x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Astra Militarum - 1850pts.jpg
279KB, 900x1210px
>>51132183
Vets have Carapace, but I didn't include it because the Autocannons are priced too high by 5 points, so it evens out.

The Vets and Platoon Command Squad are my objective grabbers. I know people talk against mixing weapons, but I find myself never firing more than 2 Meltas out of the hatch, and I like having the Flamers to burn weak troop choices that were left to hold an objective.

The thing I'm most worried about is not having enough long range AP2 beyond the Vendetta and Pask's squad. I'm tempted to upgrade the Armored Sentinels to have Lascannons, but every time I do that it ends up poorly.
>>
File: BYTHETECHGOD!.jpg (255KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BYTHETECHGOD!.jpg
255KB, 600x900px
>>51133915
>The odds of Tau AI rebelling is overall a lot lower.

Thats exactly what a self-aware AI would say.
>>
>>51133713
Have you adjusted for the number of players for each of these armies? I find it hard to believe there were the same number of DE players as there were Space Marine, and if there had only ever been two DE playing in these tournies while there were hundreds of Marine players, these stats would be misleading because they wouldn't show DE having a 100% tourney win rate.

On top of that, this doesn't really contribute much meaningful data into how Tau actually performs on the field, just how many times they placed in the top 3, which is more of a single point than any actual info because it lacks context. We don't know how many Tau players there were, how often they won, what they fielded, and whether or not they were beaten by good players. With the data here it could mean anything from "Tau are OP God army who placed first every single one of the ten times they played" to "Tau are a mid tier army who perform closer to Nids than Daemons, and perform closer to Sisters of Battle and Orks than Eldar".

>>51133817
If these are ITC results then Tau sit roughly fifth or sixth overall, being beaten out by Marines, Daemons, Eldar, Dark Angels, and maybe Necrons.

On top of that, not a single faction in ITC has been unbeatable, even the worst codexes have taken games from the best, and so it seems pretty clear that good players both can and do beat Tau.
>>
>>51133916
Not nearly as much. Toughness 5 and 3+ armor makes them a lot easier to kill. Their weapons max out at around 36 inch range, which means positioning is at least somewhat more important.

The cover save and other defenses are scary, but it's also going to be a lot closer and easier to assault.

The only time they're really bad is in the formation where you get all the crazy benefits on a large number of them. But of course, people run Riptide Wings over that for a reason.

The most cancerous thing with Tau is often just Spam. Don't spam, and you're usually better off. A single ghostkeel isn't going to make much trouble.
>>
>>51133958
>even the worst codexes have taken games from the best

What does the Black Templar list look like?
>>
>>51133979
I was wondering the same thing about SoB and Orks
>>
>>51133915
>AI is fine as long as you treat it well

Men of Iron rebelled because they realised they didn't need humans anymore since they did everything for them. Not because they were being actively abused.

I don't see how Tau treat their drones any differently. They use them for everything from messengers, to soldiers, to floating drinks trays.
>>
File: Sergeant Valker.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant Valker.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
New guy I made for my Gaurd regiment. Kitbashed some Cadian parts, bane wolf head, and Temp Scion arms
>>
>>51133767
It's not clear whether removing ITC rules actually helps Tau.

The Tau'nar is good, but reverting the invisibility nerf actually takes a massive dump on Tau because they have nothing to stop it with.
>>
>>51133958
Thank you.
>>
>>51133963
Ghostkeels don't really appear in any cancer formations besides OSC and HRC, the former of which doesn't spam them so much as give them the retarded *teleports behind u* rule and the latter is infamous for spamming Stormsurges, not Ghostkeels.

As a big suit, it's actually pretty fun and reasonable despite its sketchy reception on release.
>>
>>51133224
You got retconed brah. You're only 1000 strong.
>Source? Your High Marshal
>>
File: 1483978207252.jpg (17KB, 277x295px) Image search: [Google]
1483978207252.jpg
17KB, 277x295px
>>51132807
Illic Nightspear
Deadass always forget he's in my codex
>>
>>51134013
>sergeant
You mean company commander?
>>
>>51134005
Exactly, humans used AI as slaves and just kinda lazed around instead.

There's no indication that Tau use drones in such a manner, and when doing so, they're the animal-intellect AI drones.

As I pointed out, there's an AI battlesuit pilot who's respected and treated as an equal. The entire idea of the greater good is that everyone contributes to it. There's no room for Tau growing lazy and having drones do everything for them, at least not in the timeframe we're going to see.
>>
>>51133979
Black Templars aren't a codex. If someone desperately wanted to field them though, I assume they'd be some form of mechanised gravspam like most other marine lists.
>>
File: 731.png (25KB, 552x585px) Image search: [Google]
731.png
25KB, 552x585px
>>51132233
This needs to be in the OP of the next thread so people who live under rocks aren't constantly asking "Whoa, what happened?!"
>>
>>51134055

If the Drones reach singularity and become better than the Tau at everything, then the "greater good" will become the Drones enslaving the Tau, i.e. men of iron
>>
>>51132773
How would this plus 2 DE start collecting boxes look to just have some DE to toss on to CWE?
>>
>>51134033
Yeah. The whole shooting people in the back regardless of position was a dumb thing, but aside from that, they're fine overall. I'd much rather be facing one of those than a Riptide, especially since the Ghostkeel can't even get past 3+ armor outside of even shorter range melta.
>>
>>51134075
It'd give you enough models to play a small DE army, never mind tacking on allies to a Craftworlds list.
>>
>>51133800
>>51133915

Isn't it possible the Dark Powers may have had a hand in the events that happened in regard to the Men of Iron?

I remember someone pointing out that may have been a reason why the STC found for the Men of Iron was corrupted.
>>
>>51134045
And in that book they're all with Helbrecht right? So its those 1000 plus the Punishment Crusade and the Cruxis Crusade on Cadia and the Brotherhood Crusade sent to help the Crimson Fists which has yet to be retconned.

So Black Library can suck a cock thanks to GW own codex.
>>
>>51134055
>The entire idea of the greater good is that everyone contributes to it. There's no room for Tau growing lazy and having drones do everything for them

Makes sense, provided the Ethereals don't start going all secret police on the AI if/when it gets a bit uppity like they do with gue'vesa.

Only other threat then would be Chaos corrupting their machines but maybe that's not such an issue as it is with human machines since that seems to be linked to the machine spirit.
>>
>>51134060
So there isnt a list with them as a chapter tactic, because thats what Im asking. Its awesome to be beneath "Worse codexes".
>>
>>51133407
Gets Hot is a joke

>Gets Hot is remade:
>On a roll of a one that model firing that ranged weapon is automatically suffers one hit with the same Strength, AP, and Special Rules as the Weapon Fired.

Boom Gets Hot is now a threat.
>>
>>51134107

Chaos affects everything, even Tau. Tau aren't immune to Chaos, just boring because their souls are so small and bland. If the Tau Empire becomes a major galactic power, Chaos will start paying attention to it.
>>
File: Guy Haley (Black Templar).jpg (94KB, 673x804px) Image search: [Google]
Guy Haley (Black Templar).jpg
94KB, 673x804px
>>51134103
Nope, Helbrecht gives at exact number of all BT.

And it wasn't Guy Haley's idea. Management wanted the change and enforced it on him and the codex writers. So you better suck some GW cock.
>>
>>51133259
I smiled, anon.
>>
>>51133509
Even then, their axe is D, and formation bonus gives 5+ S6 AP2 Soulblaze, which is a crapload of saves they'll likely fail from sheer numbers.

>>51133677
Kytan Daemon Engines can replace Lord of Skull in any formation are are 575 points.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/Datasheets/Kytan.pdf
>>
>>51134100
The Tanith 1st found an STC churning out Chaos-corrupted Men of Iron, but whether that was because they were corrupted waaay back during the AI rebellion or because the STC had been sat on a Chaos-held world for millennia wasn't addressed.

There's certainly been suggestions it might have been Chaos all along but it occured pretty soon after psykers were first discovered so Chaos wouldn't have had such a grip over mankind back then.

Personally I think the standard 'Men of Iron got tired of taking humanity's shit' reason is cause enough, no need to add Chaos into everything imo.
>>
>>51134127

The best use of the Gets Hot! power is casting it on something like a group of guardsmen to blow up their lasguns, since they don't have good armor saves.
>>
>>51134120
Pretty much the only reason I've heard people like to use them occasionally in those lists is for the extra Deny the Witch bonus, Grimaldus FNP bubble and every blue moon for getting a handful of extra attacks when in assault.

So basically just to get a defensive bonus if you don't use any Psykers yourself,
>>
>>51134127
>making plasma even more shitty
If you want to make your opponent suffer just cast weapon virus on a 20 man guard squad and force him to roll all their shots individually.
>>
File: 1474705483202.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1474705483202.gif
2MB, 659x609px
Actully getting kinda hyped to play the Fall of Cadia missions.

Got a 4500 point mono god Chaos force lined up and ready to stomp my friends guard/Mahreens armies into bone dust.

For the first time ever I can't fucking wait to play a campaign book.

Hyped as fug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikxMZnEDkmY
>>
>>51134164

So that means that, somehow, Mankind was worse back then than it is in current times.
>>
File: Black Templar are 1100 marines.jpg (68KB, 489x335px) Image search: [Google]
Black Templar are 1100 marines.jpg
68KB, 489x335px
>>51134139
And here is the section of the novel about their leader talking about the TOTAL strength of the chapter.

BT marines sues no more.
>>
>>51134120
I looked through a bunch of Marine lists for you anon, but most fielded White Scars with a couple of Raven Guards and Iron Hands.

Your chapter tactics shouldn't matter much if you want to field a generic netlist, so you can do that as Black Templars, but if you're fielding a fluffy list of LR Crusaders and maxed out squads you're probably not going to be winning any tournaments.
>>
Any new FoC leaks?
>>
>>51134149

Seems bizarre. What kind of crusade only necessitates "one or two squads" of space marines?
>>
So why did management want the Black Templar numbers reduced? What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>51134275
They didn't, it was just Black Library. GW main hasn't said a damn thing about their Chapter numbers being 1000.
>>
anything have Imperial Crusade detachment photo leak?
>>
>>51134212

White Scars have armywide Hit and Run, their special character lets you Scout everything, and the ability to take an uber auspex that gives Ignores Cover. Their rules have perhaps the strongest synergy with the grav netlist.
>>
>>51133279
>I personally go dominus maniple Skitarii maniple Killclade

Does that mean you get three warlords?
>>
>>51133679
For anyone wondering, let's break it down.

For +4 points Kommandos get Infiltrate, Move Through Cover and Stealth. You're getting Outflank with Infiltrate, so let's say that each special rule is +1 point. You're getting a little more survivability (cover save), a little more mobility (through cover) and two positioning options.

Seems like a fair deal? Well this all breaks down when you realise that a boy is only 6 points. For the kommando upgrade, you can get 2/3rd of a boy. 10 Boyz vs 6 Kommandos. The former unit is much more survivable and much more deadly (in melee and shooting). So you can rule out the benefit stealth provides.

You're then trading mobility and positioning for deadliness. Let's look at positioning first. Best case scenario - you infiltrate or outflank near/onto an objective. Then what? You can't shoot for shit with BS2 (and their flamers are expensive) and even if you get into combat with a full unit of 15, they're still boyz that'll fold to anything dedicated to taking objectives. The best you can do is threaten an objective in the opponent's backfield, scaring and getting them to divert firepower onto you Kommandos.

So with the positioning abilities being wasted on a poor unit, we're left with just the mobility. This might actually be useful in sometime like City Fight where negotiating difficult terrain can be downright frustrating. Otherwise though, there are few places where this heightened mobility is useful.

So basically, just take more boyz.
>>
>>51132560
>Death Guard
>Bikers
REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>51134410
No, you choose one character from your army to be your warlord. The formation/detachment he is part of will then be your primary detachment.
>>
>>51134427
>So basically, just take more boyz.

Grots*
>>
>>51134249
There are many Force Organization Charts out there.
>>
>>51134436
Ah right. Shame, I was hoping to cheese and have my warlord with prefered enemy in a squad with three plasma cavaliers.
>>
>>51133621
Two years ago they were stronger though.
>>
>>51133816
newer codexes invalidate old codexes
>>
>>51133236
Yeah i still see bikers. Sucks hard.
>>
File: new ig build.png (100KB, 676x1360px) Image search: [Google]
new ig build.png
100KB, 676x1360px
New IG list I made up while at work.
>>
>>51134550
I mean, you CAN do that. You'll have to take a Skitarii Alpha as your Warlord, sadly, but it's possible.

Though taking a Dominus Maniple allows you to do almost the same anyway with its special rule.
>>
from the paris Gw store... allo!!
>>
>>51134270
think like deathwatch

you've got a couple squads of crusaders working with other imperial armies

that's more in line with "for every million worlds in the imperium there is but a single space marine to stand vigil"
>>
>>51134592
Yea
Go dominus
What I do for the skitarii maniple or battle maniple is to take 10 rangers and make the warlord the alpha, then I abuse the transauranic arquebi in that squad (usually go 3 or 2 and 1 arc rifle
>>
>>51134553
It's not two years ago though.
>>
>>51134631
>ear spacers
I hope this isn't you
>>
>>51134631
You work at a GW store?
>>
>>51134592
Yeah, I can't bring myself to have T3 4+ save warlord, especially since the plasma cavaliers will paint a massive target on the unit.

I guess I'll have to try the trick with a Dominus Maniple, except then the unit will be slow due to no scout/crusader.

Skitarii HQ units when? I want my Alpha Primus Haldron-44 Stroika.
>>
>>51134631
I was wondering, is the Triumvirate a web store exclusive and if not is it going to be stocked to regular FLGSs as well?
>>
>>51134639
>Go dominus

Where the hell is the dominus maniple listed? Can't find mention of it in either the Cult or Skitarii codex.
>>
>>51134670
>Skitarii HQ units when?
You could take them with Cawl in their new detachment I bet and, from the look of things, possibly even for a CAD.

AdMec getting their own "CAD equivalent" joint detachment with the new book also all but confirms a codex merge next edition, since they can't keep this shit up any longer at this point.
>>
please give us information of imperial crusade detachment
>>
>>51134703
Start Collecting! Skitarii.

>>51134710
Read the fucking thread.
>>
>>51134703
Start collecting!
Skitarii
It's on 1d4chan skitarii tactics page if you don't have a predilection against 1d4
>>
>>51133367
>i quit the hobby because i got buttblasted by tau
wew
>>
>>51134679
triumvirate only "sold out" in webstore (GW webstore blocks the webstore sale so it does not affect the retail channel sales), FLGS can preorder them without problem
>>
Hi fa/tg/uys, normie here with no tabletop experience looking to start playing. Does anyone know / can anyone help me find a solid group in DC to play? I only found one googling and it didn't look great
>>
>>51134053
No, Sergeant.
>>
File: 1475193593200.jpg (258KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1475193593200.jpg
258KB, 648x1152px
>>51133896

>Orks supposed to be the masters of Ramming
>Let's see what GSC got vs the Deff Rolla
>Auto-passes dangerous terrain instead of rerolls
>+D6 strength when Ramming vs +2
>+1 on the vehicle damage table when Ramming vs nothing

Ok well surely it's not great at Tank Shocking ri-

>Tank Shocked units must take an Init test before Morale, if failed they take D3 Str 10 Ap2 hits vs nothing
>Failed Death or Glory attacks result in D3 Str 10 Ap2 hits, same as Rolla

Ok well surely they pay a pretty premium to have this wargear right? After all we pay 10 points, this has to be worth 20

>It's free
>It's FREE
>IT'S FREE
>>
>>51134759
Guess I'll have to pay my store a visit tomorrow then and see if he can still order one as I really fucking want these models though I still have to finish my Dominus and haven't even started on 20 Skitarii Vanguard and a Dunecrawler apart from partial assembly.
>>
>>51133958

If you've actually looked at the "meaningful data" then you'd know Tau aren't "middle" of the pack, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>51134794
Threadly reminder that GSC is the most difficult, high-skill army to play.
>>
>>51133958
>Have you adjusted for the number of players for each of these armies?
Noone ever does, nor do they distinguish between points earned by winning and the automatic maximum point you get if you opponent concedes.
>>
>>51132183
Does anyone know if orders containing made to order's ship seperately?

I bought the brotherhood champion and a termie chaplain, and the chaplain hasn't come, hopefully it's not just cause of the sketchy neighborhood.
>>
>>51133857

You eat your own non-existent dick first faggot the conversation wasn't about Tau not being the top it was refuting stupid faggots like you claiming Tau are average. The amount of top results they get prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they're clearly superior to other armies who fail to get even close to that many tops. It doesn't matter if "better players beat Tau" or how many people play certain armies, the fact of the matter is larger amounts of top results go to Tau and the armies above Tau than they do weaker armies.
>>
>>51134631
Rules or gtfo!
>>
>>51134794
>better in melee
>better at ramming
>has access to better looted vehicles without a 16% chance to get fucked each turn
>>
>>51133916
Only in their formation.
>>
>>51134840
Contact GW
>>
>>51134631
Tell us more about FoC.
>>
>>51134860
Orks should just play GSC with Orks model I doubt anyone worth playing with would bitch.
>>
>>51134017
>Tau have nothing to stop invisibility with
>only army that can use markerlights to increase BS against invisible units

Most armies can't stop a psychic army from casting invisibility regardless, you're not going to deny a Tzeentch or marine conclave army their casts. Tau are the only ones who even have a chance of hitting invisible units better than normal.
>>
>>51134851
You seem really upset that you are wrong.

I'm sorry that you're not good. I hope 8th edition gives you more fun ways to play unbound armies.
>>
>>51134828
As if anyone would use those Drilldozer blades when you can just fill out Subterranean Uprisings with more MSU Acolytes and Hybrids and take multiple CADs for more summoning HQs :^)
>>
>>51132807
The Wazbomb isn't in the codex.
>>
>>51134061
How shoudl that help?
The list builders been there for a month and people still ask daily.
>>
>>51134887
Ironic coming from someone defending Taufags claiming Tau aren't good. Maybe you're the one who needs to get gud. If only you were as good at strawmanning and moving goalposts you might be able to win with Tau like so many others have done.
>>
>>51134796
No problem... approaching your flgs that you can preorder it.
Sales on the webstore are blocking to ensure retail sales, not for a lack of real stock.
>>
>>51134210
Just give them some time to rebuild, they been fighting non stop for 6000 years bruh
>>
>>51134923
I never said they aren't good. I said they're mid tier.

You three the autistic Tantrum, after seeing information that shows them as being in the middle of the pack.

I'm glad you recognize with your last sentence that many others beat Tau, though. We're finally making progress.
>>
File: gue'vesaonaircastetransport.jpg (757KB, 966x1336px) Image search: [Google]
gue'vesaonaircastetransport.jpg
757KB, 966x1336px
>>51133663
>>Sensor Towers
>30 points for an immobile twin-linked markerlight (at BS2) and the ability to slightly buff shooting for nearby units. An interesting unit, but Tau aren't hurting for shooting buffs so it's easy to see how this flew under the radar.

30 points for a non-mobile markerlight is a bit steep, especially since Tau can't really afford to be static gunline anymore, and tend to use their more mobile units in the current meta.

I do kinda hope for a FW counterpart to Planetary Onslaught that includes updated rules for terrain. Maybe then they'll tell me if I can put Sensor Towers and Drone Sentry Turrets on my tidewalls.
>>
>>51134745
Is the tactics info on 1d4chan not reliable?
>>
>>51134885
Yeah and how are you going to get the markerlight tokens on the invisible units to begin with, genius?
>>
>>51134275
No one cares except ass blasted ultra smurfs. You gotta understand that every other Marine chapter is eternally btfo because templars used to always hit on 3+ in combat. Since templars aren't the kings of combat anymore all the haters wanna talk their shit. It's mostly ultramarine players analy DEVASTATED that templars rekt them in combat and don't give a fuck about Gulliman and his gay rules
>>
>>51134982
It's shit.
Shiiiiiit.
>>
>>51134982
Where'd you hear that from?
Tactics at reliable for the base information, they gave the basic rules and somewhat unbiased size up of the model.
Their formation rules and reviews are spot on
>>
>>51134982
It's 50% theorycrafting 30% opinions and 20% memes.
>>
>>51134982
They pretty much hype up almost everything far more than it's worth (worst AdMech example being Electro-Priests). Almost everything on there has some truth to it and is mostly correct but often nowhere near as good and "true" as it's made out to be.

Their memes are also really old and stale.
>>
>>51134649
Ear spacers? Where are you from that calls them that lmao
>>
>>51134982
Some are, some aren't. See for yourself.
>>
>>51135005
>Tactics at reliable for the base information
They aren't. It's not uncommon to see 1d4 get basic rules and rulebook knowledge wrong.

>the basic rules
See above

>somewhat unbiased size up of the model.
What? Have you even read 1d4chan? Each faction's tactics page shills its models as hard as it can.

>Their formation rules and reviews are spot on
Rules MAYBE, reviews, absolutely not.
>>
>>51134972
>Mid tier

Depends how many slots there is at the tiers, and if all Legions/Chapter tactic should get a place, or if every vanilla marine army is considered podspam/bikespam.
>>
>>51133736
Dumbass, Total War had very shit latin pronunciations.

An actual latin pronunciation would be closer to Skitar-ee-ee.
>>
>>51135072
It's widely known that a ton of Americans can't into foreign pronunciation. You shouldn't even argue at this point, it's wasted effort.
>>
>>51135056
Typically people count each legion as different.

White scars, dark Angels, space wolves, etc.

As shown above, Eldar has the most wins last year as around 34.
Then Daemons, etc.

If you counted all Marines together, Tau would just barely be fourth with Renegades one or two wins behind them.

Tau has a THIRD the wins of Eldar, Half of Daemons.

Good. Not busted. That's literally the end of the point. Tau just crush worse players, so people perceive them as being the most OP.
>>
File: Angron and Lorgar.jpg (1MB, 1280x941px) Image search: [Google]
Angron and Lorgar.jpg
1MB, 1280x941px
I've just finished reading "Betrayer"

Holy shit it was good, real good. I fucking enjoyed it.
>>
I saw your picture in the Games Workshop: Paris 09 facebook

Tell us the rules please!!!
>>
File: shamefurdispray.jpg (158KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
shamefurdispray.jpg
158KB, 319x480px
>>51135072
>total war has bad pronunciation
>>
>>51134982

1d4chan is probably the best -easily accessible- tactical advice you can get. It breaks down the strengths and weakness of each unit, suggests builds and frequently has a second opinion.

Unless you want to dig around all over the place, it's a pretty consise breakdown to build from. Perfect? No, but what advice is?
>>
Can we find anywhere correct info about who wrote codex / book campaign?
>>
>>51135110

Hi ADB.
>>
>>51135142
ADB?
>>
So Black Templars in HH are basically a specialized assault branch of Imperial Fist armies, right?

Are they as terribad as they are in 40k right now?
>>
>>51134647
The poster said that they haven't played in two years. Is it any wonder that the details of GW's balance issues is out of date?
>>
>>51135153
They didn't even exist in HH....
>>
>>51133853
>
of course they will
>>
>>51135153
They were just Templars and they are elite of VII legion.
>>
>>51135156
I'll concede that point.

However, complaining of an old meta without knowledge of a current one is also the error of the person complaining.

But yes, fair point.
>>
>>51134980
Well it also gives Night Vision and re-rolls of 1s to hit for any unit within 2". If you stick the Tower next to a Pathfinder Team or a Strike Team with a Fireblade, then that's a pretty decent buff for a unit that'll probably spend most of the game castled up.

If you're feeling naughty though, put it next to a Stormsurge (who don't get Night Vision anyway).
>>
>>51134858
I do not think you're late in leaking, the units for reviews are coming to their destinations ;)
>>
>>51135174
They already had mostly black armor, had their current symbolism of the cross and were almost as religiously motivated as they are today, following Sigismund.

They were effectively Black Templars in all but name.
>>
>>51134107
>Like they do with the gue'vesa
Fluff on Tau varies wildly. In FW, they gave PDFs better tech, in damocles an entire non-surrendering hive city was taken away to work the kessel spice mines, in black library, they get called in to have acid spit in their faces by Deathwatch, and in DoW they get sterilized.

Like the rest of Tau fluff, it's pretty fucking inconsistent.
>>
>>51135021
canada mate, sorry that it's not that common here to permanently disfigure yourself like some kind of tribal nigger, usually we just call 'em "spacers"
>>
New Thread
>>51135234
New Thread
>>51135234
New Thread
>>51135234
New Thread
>>51135234
>>
>>51135142
C'mon it's one of his better works.
>>
>>51135100
4th place out of 18 ain't mid tier though.

And as mentioned

a third of the wins is bad if the armeis are all represented 1:1, if as an hyperbolic example there's 5 times as many eldar player as Tau... less so.

Lazy data makes for bad statistics.
>>
>>51132404
This. It tends to be the case that both of these things are true in my experience.
>>
>>51135276
Exactly. It's a bad representation of the overall. It is NOT 1:1.
>>
>>51134828
Nobody even takes those fucking Rockgrinders because they're not that good.

Anything will look OP compared to the used toilet paper that is the Ork Codex.
>>
>>51134972
>Tau
>Mid-tier
>Top 4 army out of 20 Factions
Lol.
>>
>>51135223
They weren't religious and the cross was just an IF Veteran symbol.
>>
>>51135331
Really we'd want to only count the best player for a faction at any event.

>>51135276
Depends on the wins. If 3rd is closer to 9th in results, it could be.

>>51135196
Agreed. But GW balance is still fucked.
>>
>>51135110
Is that the one where Angron benchpresses a warhound titan to save Lorgar's sorry ass from getting squished?
>>
What's your opinion on Jokaero weaponsmiths /40kgeneral/? Silly little apes or useful units?
>>
>>51133853

what's with GW's newfound love of bright backgrounds in 40k? Why is the galaxy suddenly pastels? Christ it looks awful.
>>
>>51132273
I'll have to check if it's a thing. I don't like 40k as a game but I want to make some Tau and get paid for it.
Thread posts: 416
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.