[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What chapter of the space marines would you like a character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1482729496141.jpg (69KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482729496141.jpg
69KB, 639x960px
What chapter of the space marines would you like a character or support for anons?

>Storm lords

Would love to see a character for them
>>
>>51132101

> The Flawless Host
>>
>>51132101
Would really love to see a model for the genesis chapter
Kinda just think they look cool
>>
>>51132101
Frankly I think there are too many whimsically fabulous Space Marine characters now.

Seriously, its beyond the point of painfully overindulgent fanservice and Space Marines are over done
>>
>>51132101
>Howling Griffons
Imagine a kickass Librarian HQ who acts like a Catholic exorcist; screaming litanies of faith and daemons while they howl in pain.
>>
Would love to see more dark eldar characters desu, fuck the imperium
>>
>>51133180
If only they had great HQ units with a wide range of wargear and other options to individualize them, or there were some way to convert space marines by combining elements of different sets.

IF ONLY

I mean, if someone just made GW-approved third-party bits - unique-looking but legit weapons or brass-etched additions or something - that would be a start.

But there's nothing. This is awful. How does GW sleep at night on a pile of cash when the CSM, Ork and Nid codices are so shitty that you can't even read them without going blind and their flagship range doesn't have enough options to make it playable? They're going to go under. It's inevitable. This time next year we'll be laughing in our Infinity generals about how stupid GW were and how they deserved to go broke by never giving the public what they wanted.
>>
Fire Hawks.
>>
>>51132101
I would like to see a Chaos Warband who actually just considers the Imperium to be a minor threat, and instead prefers to fuck over ONE specific type of Xenos with the blessings of their god.

For example, a Slaaneshi warband who is solely devoted to eradicating and enslaving the Eldar which is what my homebrew warband is, or a Nurgle warband who wants to do nothing more than completely corrupt the Tau, or a Khornate warband who prefers to fight Orks above all other foes, for they're the only ones who challenge them, or a Tzeentchian warband who responds to Necron fuckery with counter-fuckery in a gigantic, sector-wide chess game with dozens of other races and factions as the pawns.
>>
>>51135018
That sounds pretty awesome. Honestly I love chaos vs non-imperium factions. Siege of Castellax was a great book.
I'd also love to see more minor factions but since GW doesnt sell their miniatures they probably dont feel like using the variaty of their universe much.
>>
>>51133711
Fuck you asshole
>>
File: 6516156161516.jpg (482KB, 1243x1637px) Image search: [Google]
6516156161516.jpg
482KB, 1243x1637px
>>51134935
Here you go.
>>
>>51135252
Dont take the bait. And seeing his facination with DA he might take you up on that offer.
>>
Sons of Antaeus. Litteraly the only Cursed founding chapter that doesn't even have a color scheme, just "gray-black" as an indication. Is dark grzy? Grey AND black?

I'm probably going to send a letter or an email to WD as they did something like that before, answering a fan who wanted an official colour scheme for a chapter. I MIGHT get an answer in something like 4 months, but worth the try.
>>
>>51133861
>They're going to go under
>Share value has doubled in a year, reachingan all time high just recently

Of course they are.
>>
>>51135018
>or a Tzeentchian warband who responds to Necron fuckery with counter-fuckery in a gigantic, sector-wide chess game with dozens of other races and factions as the pawns.
I didn't know how badly I wanted this until just now.
>>
File: mmalevolent.jpg (29KB, 273x480px) Image search: [Google]
mmalevolent.jpg
29KB, 273x480px
>>51132101
Marines Malevolent
>>
>>51135374
The most under rated chapter.

All they are right now is "evil salamanders" and that's terrible and also awesome.
>>
I wanna see more astral knight stuff, they were hella dope
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.