[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The whole Cadia thing thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Anons, am I retarded or I actually see fucking end of 40ktimes coming?

First:

>The whole Abaddon attacks Cadia blah blah blah thing starts
>Inquisitor along WITH FUCKING BLACK TEMPLAR, WHY REEEEEEE WHYYYYY
apparently make some kind of deal with incubi of the dark eldar and they go through webway to Cadia? (I mean what the fuck, it has fucking pylons on it.)

>Tranzyn the newcron becomes a grandpa and for no apparent reason helps the fucking imperium and they accept it like child accepts pedo candy

>The pompous shit goes on Cadia, Abaddon deploys, they arrive from webway, they fight, THEN

>Tranzyn uses the pylons and daemons go away, possessed heads go pop, even fucking Abaddon loses his gifts.. AND APPARENTLY our theory about living saints being emperor's "good" daemons is true, because she loses her powers aswell.

>Abaddon is still strong, knocks the bitch out, then proceeds to strangle Creed as she stabs him in the back and he flees like a pussy he is?
>Then the Cadia overloads and goes boom?
>>
>>51126194
Why do you guys care? BL is not canon only codexes are canon.
>>
go away, frogposter
>>
File: rustledjimmies.jpg (18KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
rustledjimmies.jpg
18KB, 401x401px
>>51126235
Make me.
>>
>>51126219
Even GW implies most of the codex entries are taken as propaganda and common legends than an absolute truth.

There's no actual "canon" in 40k m8, the only thing that remotely canon are the general timelines in the main rulebooks. After that you can believe whatever you wish, its a big galaxy afterall.
>>
Tears of 40cucks and obliteration of overrated and dated trash of a "universe" and "game" are the best things of 2017. Also, 40cucks, does GW even knows the meaning of the "scale"?
>>
>>51126274
No.

GW said only codexes are canon.
>>
>>51126194
Because it is going to end times my friend, but dont worry. They wont AoS end times it, because that was a really dumb fucking idea, and they arnt going to kill the golden calf thats making them a crap load of money.

What your going to see if Chaos finally make progress and pose an actual threat to the galaxy, there is going to be a reordering of factions, eldar are all going to be rolled into one, space marines are going back to legions, ect ect.

Its an end times, but not the end times you think.
>>
>>51126376
I really hope GW will fuck this up, so i can have source of infinite food.
>>
>>51126194
>Anons, am I retarded or I actually see fucking end of 40ktimes coming?

The End Times isn't coming.
You may have missed all the threads, but GW is making quite a bit of money at the moment.

I expect to see the galaxy changed, but not ended.
The biggest change I foresee is the Primarchs coming back, for whatever reason these 18 guys are autistnip, as GW discovered through BL and FW.
>>
>>51126334
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.