[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CTL- Court Royalty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: the_wyld_by_meluran.jpg (343KB, 1030x432px) Image search: [Google]
the_wyld_by_meluran.jpg
343KB, 1030x432px
Yo tg, I'm going to be running a Changeling game and am currently at the stage where I create kings and queens for the courts. How powerful would you say they should be?
>>
Weak, because courts are just a city's local changeling government.
>>
As powerful or as weak as they need to be. Think what kind of story you want to tell and what kind of rulers you'd need to help with that story.
>>
If we go by the example of Grandfather Thunder (1ED Core Page 338), Changelings Kings and Queens tend to be immense badasses. Of course, nothing prevents you from having a frail but extremely cunning anf charismatic monarch.

As >>51124820 said, you need to consider what role they'll play in the plot. If you could give us more info about your Chronicle, we might be able to give better advice.
>>
By the way, are you using 1ED, or going by the 2ED spoilers? Because the Courts have some new mechanics in the latter, and have a more diverse, do-it-yourself approach.
>>
>>51125791
Well, I'm actually going to be running it so that the freehold is a spy agency and the courts are like different departments.
>>51125846
I'm thinking of just using 1e under Chronicles of Darkness ruleset.
>>
>>51126156
If you are gonna do a spy game, do consider using the Huntsmen. They're perfect for that.
>>
>>51126270
You mean the type of Fae who likes hunting down Changelings, right?
That's the plan, but what would they be capable of?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.