[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: kek stand.png (759KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
kek stand.png
759KB, 565x800px
Hope this is pertinent

First of all, for anyone also wanting to run a campaign:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

I was thinking of having a game with a couple of friends set in the JoJo universe and I came up with a few stand concepts to be NPC's stands and perhaps for players to use (either to test the game or if they like them, or maybe if I'm playing as a PC). Could you give some feedback? I've not come up with names for most of them yet, that would be cool too

>Stand #1

This stand takes the form of a mask of a fossilized ape's head with antlers and a samurai helment, with a long flowing cape of fur on the back that is long enough to partially cover the user. The stand's ability is to secrete a gray, ashy smoke. Anything object touched by it will begin to technologically step backwards; A car will turn into a carriage, a plane will turn into a passarola, a gun will turn into a crossbow, etcetera. It also works on life forms, turning humans into monkeys, for example. The range, however, is low, plus it offers little protection

>Continued
>>
>>51116087

>Two headed boy

A jack in the box. When the literal two headed boy comes out, hands comes out of his mouths and dash towards targets with a range of about 20 meters. If they hit, their consciousness is ripped out, then put into the other person's body. He can also switch the user with someone else.

>Stand #2

A vaporizer (or perhaps smoking pipe). When smoke is blown out of it, it can be shaped by the user's nimble hands into solid objects made of smoke, which fade with time. it can create a simple weapon, a series of steps, a wall, a not too complex mechanical part, etc

>muse

This stand takes the form of a somewhat robotic secretary, as well as a buttler and a personal trainer. The secretary is insanely good at keeping track of responsibilities, goals and important information and pressures the user into learning and achieving success, physically assaulting them with a thin cane if they don't. The buttler performs daily tasks for them, such as grocery shopping or cleaning. The personal trainer forces them to physically improve and has motivational words. In terms of physical combat, the trainer part is roughly half as fast and strong as a punchghost, but knows martial arts.
>>
>>51116087
Why are jojofags spamming these threads?
Is it to compete with the other spammers like those potion faggots? Are they all the same group of faggots?
>>
>>51116363

>>51116390
I just really like the concept of Stands and would like to run a jojo based game. This is the first time I made this type of thread. If it's upsetting or the consensus is it doesn't belong on /tg/, I'll appologize and delete the thread. I was under the impression /tg/ liked JoJo.

>Stand #3

A large staff, with the top part resembling a stylized bee hive. Several bees resembling clay dolls live inside. They are able to gather emotions and feelings from people like a bee gathers pollen and then redistribute these emotions, either draining someone of motivation or filling someone with anger, for example. Also, they're simple bees, with stingers that may be used for combat

Cont, llast part
>>
>>51116441

Whoops, meant to reply to >>51116390

>Stand#4

A floating buddha-esque statue of a peaceful man. The statue has an AoE radar that reveals people's glowing auras, with colour indicating intentions. Anyone within a 5-meter radius of it feels like they can't be hostile towards anyone. No combat abilities.

>Stand #5

A medusa style creature. When gazing at something with its spotlight eye, it freezes things in place. This could be a boulder falling, a moving vehicle, whatever

>Last stand

A punk/robot looking stand with anarchy symbol rings. Anything it punches with the rings is branded with the symbol. Law doesn't apply to these objects (people can be killed and no one cares, items may be stolen with no repercussions). by punching the ground with both fists, it creates an AoE bubble that ignores the laws of physics, fitting with the anarchy theme. One law can be ignored per bubble.
>>
>>51116390
McFuckin Kill Yourself, m8. Nobody cares that the very mention of JoJo triggers you.
>>
>>51116087
There is another thread for this. I'm one of the people that helps make the d10, but keep it to one thread.
>>
>>51117119

Sorry, I didn't think of checking for the current jojo thread. I'll remember to do that in the future.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.