[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

age of sigmar RPG when ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: out of my realm reeeeee.jpg (127KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
out of my realm reeeeee.jpg
127KB, 800x571px
did anyone try to make a campaign in the AoS setting ?
how did he turns out ? how did you fill the MASSIVE gap in the lore ?
would you play an AoS RPG if given the chance ?

AoS roleplay game thread
Hurrah !
>>
>>51114319

Planescape.
>>
>>51114319
You'd have to have lore, and a setting worth roleplaying in to have an RPG.
>>
File: 1483996034183.png (21KB, 673x452px) Image search: [Google]
1483996034183.png
21KB, 673x452px
>>51114364
looks worthy enough for most people. GE is now filthy rich and They cut FFG to make their own RP
>>
>>51114384
Ignoring dollars it's about the setting itself. What else is there to do in AoS except have pointless battles in one of eight magical biomes?
>>
>>51114384
>and They cut FFG to make their own RP
BWAHAHA
Yeah and it will be the same shi as Silver Tower.
GW cannot make proper equivalent of FFG products.
>>
>>51114319
>would you play an AoS RPG if given the chance?
Sure, why not? Using AoS models would be neat
>>
File: 1459948896282.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459948896282.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>51114448
>Silver Tower
>Shit
>>
>>51114364
i'm sure there is a setting somewhere, behind the crust of pour naming and over the top power-fantasy
>>
>>51114511
What you see is what you get. Instead of nations and towns and mystery there's endless battlefields in the theme of the winds of magic. What roleplaying could you do that isn't, I dunno, basically Dragonball Z?
>>
>>51114510
>overpriced poorly designed copy of Descent
>good
>>
>>51114510

The maps themselves look like shite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE3BFAXAXTw

>>51114572
This. The setting is literally empty, which would be interesting usually, it gives the players and GM more options for exploring an unknown world. But idk, it's actually garbage lol.
>>
>>51114572
well you can worldbuild the town and mystery
silvertower manage to do the mystery/dungeon crawling part
i was more thinking of using warhammer rpg as core, and improvise on it
like adding trait depending of which realm you come from
>>
>>51114872
Could be usable. Though there would be little in the way of towns as they either were assraped by Chaos or are hidden enclaves filled with sigmarite/nagashian/(insert deity here) zealots.
>>
>>51114510

Silver Tower is fucking atrocious. I bought a copy, played it once, and it went straight into my closet of shame, right next to Munchkin.
>>
>>51114872
>using RPG designed for dark low fantsy
>in 8+ WoW rip-off setting
kek
>>
>>51115226
>tries to be snarky
>Sounds like retard.

lmao.
>>
>>51114727
>copy of Descent

Descent is literally what?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.