[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so do they have dicks or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1357696761273.png (1MB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
1357696761273.png
1MB, 1191x842px
Okay so do they have dicks or not?
>>
i think they do but no testicles, or at least vestigial ones. having a tube to pee through seems pretty useful.
>>
>>51100819
>>51100855

They've got the full package, and sterilized, and can possibly have kids. The only true source we have on this is banter between GW fluff writers and the Relic team on DoW, where the question inevitably came up.

Answer basically comes to Space Marines do have the full package, and aren't sterilized. Their augmentation and training otherwise makes them disinterested in sex when there's xenos and heretics and witches to purge. However, it's quite possible for Space Marines to father children, though whether they would be human or astartes is up for debate. Probably human since you'd need to be implanted with the organs and shit.

Salamanders fluff has them having families, so they can probably have start families, even if they're out on deployment more often than they are raising their kids. Those kids would be prime astartes candidates, though. Who better to be raised as a Space Marine than a marine's own progeny? They've already proven themselves to be compatible with the geneseed and managed to be successful in the chapter already, why not make recruits of them?
>>
>>51100986
>Salamanders fluff has them having families,
Salamander fluff has them having families back home that they keep contact with, but it's more like parent, brothers, sisters, cousins, and such. They don't father anyone nor do they have wives. It's like if your kid getting deployed forever, and you keep in touch with him. It's a point of pride.

This differs from most chapters where they cut ties with their origins almost completely. In some chapters they don't even remember the planet they hail from.
>>
>>51100986
Would the hypothetical astartes children have third-hand primarch genetics?
>>
>>51101399

No, retard. That's like asking if an amputee's child will be born with a robot arm.
>>
>>51101237

Good point on the Salamanders, I may have gotten that mixed up. I still see no wrong in it, but since it's never brought up even as a footnote to any Chapters, there's probably some fluff bullshit reason either long forgotten since its inception, simply overlooked, or possibly to-be invented as a means of explaining why.
>>
>>51100819
Isn't Ventris the son of a Marine? It'd be difficult to do that without dicks
>>
>>51100819
Anon, why do you think some marines have beak helmets?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.