[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's create a Post-Apocalyptic setting /tg/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Post Apocalyptic Wasteland.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Post Apocalyptic Wasteland.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
> This is Earth, not another planet, or a fantasy world. Apart from that, anything goes, as long as it fits the setting.

> What ended the world to begin with, and how many years has it been since the catastrophe?
>>
>>51083558
>Op farted again
>>
The disaster of more likely series of events rather than "the big one" is often irrelevant hundreds of years after the fact.

I like to play post apoc game set in the emerging societies as man reclaims his world.
>>
Massive Ebola outbreak spread by migrants. In a last ditch effort to contol the disease, the USA decided to glass quarantined areas with an orbital laser. China and Isreal percived this as agression and dimped their nukes with no warning. It has been five years since the disaster, and the Ebola has mot been contained.
>>
>>51083809

Dumped. Sorry.
>>
>>51083558
>> What ended the world to begin with, and how many years has it been since the catastrophe?
Massive solar flare bathed half the earth in cosmic fire.
>>
>>51083809
>>51084076

What if a weaponized strain of Ebola escaped a secret laboratory, and began to wipe out third world nations in a hellish pandemic, but a solar flare struck, disabling 99% of the world's advanced technology, effectively paralyzing and crippling first world nation's efforts to quarantine the plague, resulting in a more or less total collapse of civilization?
>>
>>51083719
Underrated post.
>>
Earth has been invaded by aliens. Humanity's subjugation involved the collapse of all governments and organized systems of resistance - maybe because of an engineered plague based on some of the deadliest pathogens on Earth.
>>
>>51083558
> Let's create a Post-Apocalyptic setting /tg/!
Let's not
>>51083719
First Post, Best Post
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.