[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

Was anyone in the wrong here?
>>
>>51070259
You. For posting this thread.
>>
>>51070259
The traveler. The potion seller is entitled to sell potions to whomever he wishes and decline service to whomever he wishes.

Also the potion seller is familiar with his own product and should his opinion should be trusted on their suitability over whatever the traveler thinks.
>>
>>51070280
But he was going into battle.
>>
The potion seller was just being responsible as his potions weren't made with the adventurer's birth defect that lead to that head shape in mind
>>
>>51070284
Then he certainly didn't need to get wrecked beforehand by potions too strong for a pathetic sot like himself.

Better to die in battle than die for foolishness before ever setting foot on the battlefield
>>
>>51070312
What beasts did the seller sell to if not fit for a man?
>>
Why didn't the potion seller offer to sell a potion that wasn't one of his strongest?

perhaps the strongest safe dose?
>>
>>51070341
Clearly all his potions, even his weakest were too strong for the knight. He'd have perished from even the most miniscule of doses.
>>
File: POTION SELLER.png (102KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
POTION SELLER.png
102KB, 500x442px
How is this a sustainable business model?
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
Stop this gay ass shit already.
>>
>>51070398
He transmutes coal into coinage through potions.
Anything is a sustainable business model with Potions™
>>
>>51070398
He goes for price over volume. He sells very few potions of extreme quality to a pool of approved customers.
>>
FORCED MEME
O
R
C
E
D

M
E
M
E
>>
>>51070533
But who was in the wrong?
>>
>>51070603
No one cares you fucking faggot. Just stop with this shit.
>>
>>51070533

One of the best, most original, most tear wrenching hillarious memes of the past 5 years, it's even /tg/ related with knights and potions, and yet you still acting like a fag
>>
>>51070259
>Was anyone in the wrong here?
You for pushing this shitty meme thread.
>>
File: Meme.png (262KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.png
262KB, 624x480px
>>51070533
I agree. lets talk instead about well-established Memes like Milhouse.
>>
>>51070398
If you can handle his potions you can handle his prices.
>>
>>51070259
Four days in a row now? Come on, stop posting this trash.
>>
>>51070398
He sells high concentration potions to other other potion makers or sellers.
His potions are intended to be used for dilution or further mixing.
>>
Maybe it's about time we started /psg/, or Potion Seller General, because we seem to be getting a lot of duplicate threads.
>>
>People on /tg/ side with the knight

I know you DEUS VULT or HFY fags infest shit but the potion seller was only protecting the knight since in reality humans are actually the weaker beings.
>>
Who are we getting invaded by? Where are these faggots coming from?
>>
>>51073650

From here
>>
>>51073665
Shut the fuck up and get out of here.
Reddit? You smell like Reddit, because you laugh at things six year olds laugh at and you think that if you spam something hard enough you can pretend it's popular.
>>
>>51073546
>mfw when the potion hits an i can tell its been stepped on
>>
>>51070656
>it's even /tg/ related with knights and potions

No, it's not. "Knights and potions" don't automatically make it /tg/ related.
>>
>>51073749

>muh sikrit club
>>
>>51070321
Probably whoever the traveler was going to fight.
>>
>>51070259
yes
>>
>>51074006
>fantasy is not /tg/ related
>>
>>51075629
>reddit is not /tg/ related

Yes. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1305767093390.jpg (103KB, 361x358px) Image search: [Google]
1305767093390.jpg
103KB, 361x358px
the hate in this thread is palpable.
>>
>>51075892
>everything i don't like is reddit, even if the source isn't reddit

boi you're in for a rude awakening huh
>>
>>51070263
FPBP
>>
>>51073749
Lad,are you ok?You demand someone to keep silence ,then ask him a question only to answer said question yourself. Not to mention that you're hallucinating smells now.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.