[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty tricks with magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: gm.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
gm.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
what kind of tricks have you tought about using magic?

Here is one of mine:

Using Circle Dance gets you a direction where a creature is, using it in 3 different positions and having someone with survival and knowledge geography to know where you are located you could triangulate its position to find out an aproximation of where is located provided said creature doesnt move that much
>>
sad bump
>>
>>51047063
Use illusion magic to win at drinking games.
>>
>>51047063
I invalidated every non-magic using class.
>>
>>51047063
For D&D 5e

Disguise Self
Create 5-foot cube of platinum pieces with Creation
Exchange them for as much stuff as possible within an hour
>>
>>51050418
The fuck are you even going to buy with platinum pieces and where are you going to spend it that doesn't have the know-how to tell when a mage is trying to give them counterfeit money?

We're talking about an economy where 1gp is big money to most villages. An adventurer could probably buy a village with 1pp and have enough left over to turn the serfs into their own personal helpers.
>>
File: Magic_Man.png (48KB, 200x322px) Image search: [Google]
Magic_Man.png
48KB, 200x322px
>>51047063
>Cast dancing lights from the bushes in the woods at night near village
>Move lights out near the fringe of the village
>Make them combine to form a humanoid shape
>Cast minor illusion to make ghostly wails
>Work in some moans about how cursed the woods are
>Villagers shit themselves
>Now they won't go into the woods and bother you when you're trying to learn new spells
>>
>>51047063
Using electromancy to dick with anything with a nervous system. Everything from shutting it down to spontaneous sensations.
Why bother hurling lightning bolts (other than cool factor) when I can play your nerves like a symphnoy?
>>
>>51047063
I had a friend who was pretty good at creative usage of magic. Once when I threw skeletons at them he simply took them apart by removing crucial bones with telekinesis
>>
>>51050633
You understand that platinum is just 10x gold in everything but 4e, right?
>>
We once did a theft and cover our tracks with fresh manure. We got a few bags of that fresh dung and our mage scatterd it over the place with telekinesis. Guard didn't even bother getting their hounds to the place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.