[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG desolator magic full retard melt down super cringefest edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: a1fe9c03b0fc55af12270bd3be7540dd.png (979KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
a1fe9c03b0fc55af12270bd3be7540dd.png
979KB, 1280x704px
So, as you may or not be aware, THIS faggot has some seriously rustled jimmies over the aether revolt spoilers and well pretty much everything possible.
He hates wizards, pro players and netdeckers (both of those are all cheaters according to him) and he has absolutely no fucking clue what he is talking about. He thinks that there are a million turn 4 reliable infinite combos in aether revolt and that not only will the set destroy standard, but modern, and possibly the entire game of MTG as we know it.

In this video here, he shows himself with fingerless gloves, a set of swords, a knife, a baton and a gun, all so he can protect himself from muggers when he plays pokemon go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRGnvszqN_8&ab_channel=DesolatorGaming

Here is another video about him complaining about netdeckers and making up an autistic creepy pasta.
Netdeckers rants
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPB-TCYVDdc&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRJ-JeqlpCc&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic
Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hOaJLFzLB0&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic

Here he outs himself as being an autistic fuck and bitching that he doesn't want to be made fun of for being weird and how that is also killing magic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDSA1JYosKA&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic

Finally, least but definitely not least, he recently got just a wee bit upset about the new cards in aether revolt, and to put it simply he went full blown nuclear retarded and claims that aether revolt is going to destroy magic.
This may possibly be the cringiest individual on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgwOhs8nUo&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=714GUxs75vE&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic

Bonus clip, talks about how he is going to fight everyone at pax in the summer, pepper spray them and then possibly shoot them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh70oSqXI1o&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic

This dude is the literal face of mtg cancer.
>>
File: 67e.jpg (31KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
67e.jpg
31KB, 640x484px
>>51038848
The only question left to ask is :
Why should I even care about this buffoon, OP ?
>>
>>51038848
Hahahaha I love Des and all of his autistic, cringe worthy shit
>>
>>51038848
Is that him? Jesus he looks like the caricature of tendiesposters.
>>
>hates wizards
>hates pro players
>hates netdeckers
>magic is ded
so basically /tg/ compressed into an autistic manchild bursting with rage?
>>
>>51038848
>watching his netdeck video
>says he doesnt care about competitive
>goes on to rant about how netdecking ruins the game because people bring them to tournaments

Is this supposed to be ironic?
>>
>not posting the "Kamigawa sucks because it's cultural appropriation" video
Now that contains some true autistic gems such as
>the Japanese did not romanticize the samurai, everyone else did that!
>>
>>51038848
>he shows himself with fingerless gloves, a set of swords, a knife, a baton and a gun, all so he can protect himself from niggers when he plays pokemon go.

Seems reasonable, given all the video and news evidence.
>>
>>51038848

You seem to be his biggest fan.

Also MTGLion=Prof=Boogie=Rudy>>>Beard>>>>>>Des
>>
>>51041428
>the Japanese did not romanticize the samurai, everyone else did that!

You've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
You seem quite keen on giving him a bunch of views on youtube.
>>
>>51041853
saffron olive? wedge?
>>
>>51042136

>literally who?

Wedge is a shill. Chill the fuck out bro, the cards aren't that exciting.
>>
>>51042210
>saffron olive
>literally who?

lolwut
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAZTSd0xnor7hJFmINIBIw
>>
>>51042238
Saffron is a bad player and makes bad decks and steals ideas. He's traah
>>
>>51041853
Mtglion, hes worse than rudy but better than des and hq imho
What is the appeal of mtglion all he posts is shitty investment an complains about lgs's

Still he is pretty okay tho
>>
>>51044606
What is wrong with mtgheadquarters? haven't watched a video from him in like two years.
>>
What is the deal with MtG players getting so mad when they get told to act normal and social?

I have known plenty of mentally weird or fucked up roleplayers, but they all are aware and accept their fuckedupness.

MtG players just go >muh autism safespace normies get out reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>51044657
He accidently showed his power level on twitter, and people got pissed at him. He has spent months trying to make up for it.
>>
>>51042210
Hey fuck you it's fun to shill with Wedge. He's a precious ray of sunshine that proves just because you look the part doesn't mean you need to be the autistic manchild DesolatorMagic is.
>>
>>51041798
they were protecting themselves (and the US) from whites and trump. they are patriots.
>>
>>51038848
>"hey guys, remember how treasure cruise and dig through time were two of the biggest mistakes in recent history of magic?"

so this guy just thinks any good card is a mistake. ok.
>>
>cryptolith rite is extremely strong and will destroy standard
>>
>>51046955
>"hey remember how i was talking about ensoul artifact and much of a disaster it was and how much it made people cheat and stack their decks?"

what the fuck is this idiot talking about? ensoul artifact was not a disaster at all. no one cheated with scissors decks. they were just shitty tempo decks that sometimes got turn 2 5/5s.
>>
>>51047005
This meme came about when he played someone at his old LGS (one he will NOT name) and his opponent was playing this deck.

Something about his friends thought they had proof that the guy would put like 8 of them in his deck.
So he made his friends play only mill decks, but apparently the guy would scoop before it could be revealed that he was cheating, and then not allow anyone to look through his deck.

I think desolator then played against him personally and tried calling the judge on him, but OFC the judge is in cahoots.

No seriously I am not making this up, this is a story he actually told, I will try to find it.
>>
>>51047092
here.
https://youtu.be/6LQt03K0UBI?t=14m44s - 18m07s
>>
>>51047204
if that story about the extra copies of ensoul artifact was true, then why would he ask his friends to play mill decks to check? why not just play any black deck with copies of stain the mind main deck? that would let you look through your opponent's entire deck with one card. if they were cheating, you would catch them instantly, and if not you would exile every copy of ensoul artifact they had.

oh wait, i forgot none of this ever happened and this autistic piece of shit is lying through his fucking teeth.
>>
>>51047814
It could just be that he is too retarded to think of this at the time it happened.
>>
File: desolator_lied.jpg (69KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
desolator_lied.jpg
69KB, 312x445px
>>51048070
no one would go through the trouble of having multiple people make multiple decks specifically for this one purpose, when a single card would accomplish that purpose better than all of them put together.

this card proves everything this autist says is a fucking lie.
>>
File: Nigga.jpg (41KB, 396x384px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.jpg
41KB, 396x384px
Shit like this is my bread and butter.
>>
>>51038848
No wonder he's a twat, what a rude head.
>>
>>51039511
>>hates wizards
>>hates pro players
>>hates netdeckers
>>magic is ded
>still plays mtg despite this

Basically /tg/, yeah.
>>
File: GillesQuality.jpg (43KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
GillesQuality.jpg
43KB, 234x234px
My favorite parts are when he blames Wizards for his poor business skills.

Like, they didn't TRICK him into buying excess amounts of sealed product. Any solvent game store understands the basic concepts of supply and demand.
>>
File: 1336965431603.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1336965431603.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>51038848
I don't know who is worse, him or Derium. Good that punk reject is getting more and more irritating.
>Waah we are doing shit
>But we don't want to charge you shit

It's like he is making problems out of nowhere.

>>51041853
>MTGLion
>That high

nope
>>
>>51047814
It took you that long? Why not just wait until
>I should've taken a baseball bat to the LGS and just beat em to pulp, it was the logical thing to do
>the logical thing to do
>>
>>51038848
>Hates netdeckers
>Follow me on twitter for decklists
>>
File: shirou.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
shirou.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>51038848
Okay. Why does this thread exist?
>>
>>51054611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5ZX4p5T00E&ab_channel=DesolatorMagic
new cringe video today.

uses throwing knives to destroy perfectly good card.
>>
>>51045917
MtG tournaments are big ish events with lots of people. They make it easy to fool yourself into thinking you're an acceptable human being, because they bring you into contact with many other horrible messfolk in an environment where the non shit humans have to put up with your terrible ways.
>>
>>51038848
So Des claims he is really good at magic. Is there any evidence of his gameplay? Or is he just all talk?
>>
>>51055841
Turns out, his only gameplay videos are against awful AI. Is he really that bad at the game?
>>
>>51055841
His entire channel is built around telling bullshit stories, it's all talk.
>>
>>51056433
Worse yet, he only loads decks that he has made himself, so the decks that he is showing off and says are epic arent even properly being represented or compared to actual meta decks.
>>
High Tier
>Prof now that MTA is gone
>LRR when the SJW isn't bleeding through
Mid Tier
>Rudy
>The Command Zone, I guess
>Rogue Deckbuilder
Low Tier
>Wedge
>MTGHeadquarters
>MTGLion
Shit Tier
>Desolator
>MTA
>GG Degree
>>
>>51059075
where is sbmtg and twoo on this list?
>>
>>51059174
SB I'd probably put in high tier. He seems like an all around good chap.

I have no idea who twoo is.
>>
>>51059230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVi8wewUyM&ab_channel=TravisWizard
>>
>>51059325
I'd be a hypocrit if I put him literally anywhere but where Rudy is, because his ratio of random nonsense to content is equal to Rudy's.
>>
Gods, I hate this guy
>>
>>51059075
Mtg Goldfish? Seibenlore and The Magic Show?
>>
>>51042373
He's also annoying and can't read

ps this thread is gay stealth marketing
>>
>>51041798
DES PLS GO
>>
>>51059075
How are people lower than Desolator?
>>
>>51060213
The magic show aint bad its about mid tier for me, i just wish he focused more on lore, magic show, and set review videos than his podcast
>>
>Bonus clip, talks about how he is going to fight everyone at pax in the summer, pepper spray them and then possibly shoot them.

Not watched the video but assuming that's true, pretty sure making that kind of threat is taken veery seriously these days.
>>
>>51041428
>the Japanese did not romanticize the samura
just because it fell out of favor 15 years ago does not mean they had not been doing it for fucking centurys
>>
What's Desolator's Xmage tag? I want to troll him with netdecks.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.