[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty /tg/ Secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 46

File: Here is your (You).jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Here is your (You).jpg
5KB, 250x140px
These threads are fun.

What secrets or opinions do you avoid revealing to /tg/ or your gaming group for fear of the reaction? Anything goes.
>>
I've never actually played a tabletop rpg. I just shitpost buzzwords to incite arguments and it works every time.
>>
I like anthropomorphic animals in my tabletop RPGs and I legitimately don't get why elves and dwarves are more popular than say, ratfolk.
>>
>>51032791
>What secrets or opinions do you avoid revealing to /tg/
Nothing. I bare my soul to you assholes and all I get in return is scorn. I love it.
>>
>>51032791

I think that the definition of a game being "Sandbox" as a diametric opposite of a game being "railroading" is incorrect and misleading, and that it is quite possible to mix the two (which would almost certainly be a disaster), and that pretty much everyone who defines a sandbox in terms of the number of choices the PCs have is an imbecile.
>>
>>51032935
What, were you the thick-rumped faggot trying to become his group's cumdump?
>>
I used to post in /gdg/ threads all the time about an RPG I was working on, and got a fair amount of interest. However the design was too ambitious and when I got a full-time job I put the project on hold.

Now I'm working on a less ambitious RPG inspired by a different beloved property without a tabletop adaptation and I'm afraid to post about it because in the back of my mind I'm scared someone will be interested, then disappointed if I stop development.
>>
>>51033078
On the other hand, it could help keep you motivated, and garner helpful criticism.

Its up to you, but it might be a good idea to try.
>>
one group I dm has a couple queers and they're all generally faggot sympathizers being art kids, while I'm secretly a full pol 1488 natsoc. orcs = niggers and drow = kikes in my setting though neither feature much in the campaign.

>>51032934
I sympathize with you, not the yugioh hate but the sentiment of religious saging to advance a personal agenda for the greater good.
>>
I work really hard on being a good dm and making sure my players all have fun, bring in new people and make them feel welcome. I help people in threads when they need advice.
Secretly I just want to run circle jerk erp games where we all fuck at the end.
>>
>>51033175
>post deleted
well I guess he wins, it was literally a dirty enough secret to get deleted. this board is really going to hell.
>>
>>51033181
>Secretly I just want to run circle jerk erp games where we all fuck at the end.
Do you run online? If you do, its not too hard to.

Just gently ease into it, ask your players what they might like. Be firm that if they don't want to, sure, its fine, they don't have to.

I met one of my best friends that way. A PM to a DM for a game I joined on a whim, asking how comfortable they were with such things. We really hit it off, and now we talk daily.
>>
>>51033272
my girlfriend was into the idea, so I think we'll just do some one on one stuff for now, move into group stuff later on
>>
>>51033291
Fair enough.

That's the key, is all. Take it slow, see what people like. Best of luck.
>>
Mine is I honestly just like these threads because it gives me something to do. I don't post all that often, and these threads often show some people that need encouragement, and I enjoy giving it.
>>
Every monster encounter I run turns our regular game into a horror game where the players are being hunted down. I don't know how to pull off intense encounters any other way.
>>
>>51033478
I have the same problem. Every major encounter I do either turns eldritch as fuck or into a slasher villain within ten minutes of me fielding it.
>>
File: elves.png (213KB, 1291x443px) Image search: [Google]
elves.png
213KB, 1291x443px
>>51032791
I want to be the elf
>>
>>51032791
I have only been in one group my entire life. We campaigned for 3 years steady together and 1 year with a few core players and some fill-ins. Generally the numbers hovered around 5 people including GM. It was like a surrogate family for awhile.

The fact is that as close as we were I was legitimately humiliated to be around them in public and made every effort to keep our games inside and behind closed doors. Not because of the game, but because of them.

I was acutely aware of how lolrandumb they could be at all times and how spectacularly spergtastic they could get in restaurants or even on the street when the mood took them. Even if they didn't behave this way I was aware that we all looked pretty fucking pathetic on basic principle.

My dirty /tg/ secret is that I secretly think I'm too good for you fa/tg/uys, despite the fact that this probably makes me a bigger piece of shit than most of you.
>>
File: 4scoops.jpg (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4scoops.jpg
157KB, 500x500px
>>51032791
i like to DM more than i like to play
but i always bitch to /tg/ that i'm forever DM to fit in
>>
File: Viking_Blue_by_oliverojm.jpg (378KB, 720x440px) Image search: [Google]
Viking_Blue_by_oliverojm.jpg
378KB, 720x440px
>>51032791
I think the whole setting of DnD is fucking ridiculous. The only thing I can stomach in regards to that stuff is Baldurs Gate. The rest of it is just high fantasy crap.

Thank god for riotminds.
>>
>>51033501
I finally did a new thing with a sort of a "The Ghost and the Darkness" thing where a mining camp was being slowly hunted down by a manticore. It was a new sort of horror that I haven't run before, because the players should have been much stronger and more capable than the thing that ended up terrorizing them. However, it killed a lot of people and even got one of the PCs who was stupid enough to wander off alone. And then they finally killed it after several sessions.
>>
>>51032791
I haven't enjoyed a single campaign my DM has run in about a decade.
>>
>>51033579
Well, I can understand that, at least. Honestly, it literally sounds like family at that point. People you really like, but they can just be fucking embarrassing as hell sometimes.
>>
>>51033579
>My dirty /tg/ secret is that I secretly think I'm too good for you fa/tg/uys, despite the fact that this probably makes me a bigger piece of shit than most of you.
how so? I don't even go near those groups, at least you stuck with them. I took up DM'ing just so I could handpick my table (and games) rather than deal with the repulsive fucking autists and degenerates that swarm the scene; the only alternative was imposing myself on grognards 20 years older than me.

I don't feel bad for it at all, all the ones I've been around long enough to understand have been only attracted to rpg's because of how it enables their personal issues and fills holes in their lives, not because their interest in the games. they're parasites, I couldn't care less if they think I'm a piece of shit for not putting up with it.
>>
I've only played about ten games of Adventurers League yet I still pretend to know stuff about tabletop.

Also I think /tg/ can be amazing and helpful but most of the time you are a bunch of dicks.
>>
Just want to rape and pillage the NPCs, know my group will not allow v.v

Also, talking politics this year has ended poorly for me.
>>
I don't actually play any ttrpg, even though I desperately want to. I'm so autistic that the crunch is impenetrable and the thought of actually meeting other people to play with fills me with insecurity.
>>
I enjoy DM'ing but I secretly think I'm a terrible DM.

I shitpost about my homebrew rules, and they worked alright, but I don't know how to post them and I don't really want to work on them anymore (playtest group soured me on it).

I think I'm an okay player but I'm not sure how to improve my roleplay skills. Which I'd like to do as I feel my characters are too "self-insert" and I want them to progress away from that.

I can't stand one of my friends when I play with him during certain objectives. Specifically if it requires a difficult skill roll he will bitch because he made his character a generalist and the roll would be even more difficult for him than the more specialized characters. Worst part is that he's more experienced with TTRPGs than me, so I think he should know better.

I want to run a few different games for giggles but I fucking suck at writing campaigns. I need some pre-generated stuff for me to use as a starting point and most of them don't have much that I can find.
>>
>>51033668
. . . Well fuck
>>
I want to learn more about the Dm's world and setting.

My group(And DMs) seem to want nothing more then to fight and reap rewards from doing so.

Is it to much to ask to want to have a comfortable moment were nothing is wrong?
>>
>>51033727
That's 4chan and online in general mate. Nut up.
>>
>>51032791
I made an F-List profile of more than one NPC with a nameswap. I'm not a furry (they were humanoid profiles), but it's a big weight off my shoulder that I destroyed both of them. I'm going to change their backstories so that it's untracable.
The best part is that you bastards can't prove shit without outing yourselves. I've washed my hands of the matter and my conscience is clear.
Also, I would totally write and sell novelizations of my campaigns and characters on the market if I got the greenlight from my players. Yes, I would put my shit writing into an already flooded market.
>>
>>51033668
Real talk.

Have you tried talking to him?
>>
>>51033765
Just play 5e AL at a store. There is almost no crunch and the people are nice and welcoming in my experience. Just ignore the few weird ones.

I desperately want to play in an actual campaign but I have no friends that would play with me.
>>
>>51033879
Yep. But he's too interested in running HIS game.
I end up running games just so I can experience the type of game I want to play in.
>>
>>51033668
>>51033930
Have you talked to him about DM enhancement products?
It's an awkward subject, but if you two value your roleplaying relationship, an investment to make sure you're enjoying the encounters.
Maybe get some new dice to help spice up your table.
>>
File: 1439402997629.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439402997629.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
Not really an opinion, but my group doesn't bother with EXP. In most of our games, we just level up when the GM tells us we do, usually after an important event or grand victory, and we all level up at the same time.

No idea if this is considered bad practice around here, but we've just found it much easier to just eschew the concept altogether.
>>
>>51033903
There are no local stores.Anything that isn't local isn't an option, since I don't even have a driver's license.
>>
I read the barest minimum of a system's mechanical details before GM'ing or playing it. I have no idea how just about anything in Shadowrun works, for instance. My players roll die, and I make a snap judgement on the spot about whether or not they succeed.
>>
I've never played a game with more than one person. Either my buddy DMs for me or I DM for him, both of us using DMPCs as crutches for each other whenever things get messy.
>>
I make threads instead of posting in existing ones because I want (You)s but I'm too timid to partake in existing discussions due to fear of nobody responding to me.
>>
>>51033960
That's how we do it. I like it, personally.

Its generally called the Milestone method.
>>
>>51034075
Here, mate. Have one on me.
>>
>>51034106
Thanks dude. You made my day.
>>
>>51034091
Didn't know there was a name for it.

Thanks for that, now I know what to call it.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (76KB, 320x453px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
76KB, 320x453px
>>51034183
>>51034075
behold double yous
i call them yubs
>>
Here's a recent one:

I'm playing a femboy character that tends to crossdress either for the hell of it or to mess with people. I've hit on a huge amount of NPCs and a handful of gods. Basically the character is a weird version of Freddy Mercury that has a plan to take over the world.

>Honestly think it's one of my most interesting characters in a while. From a glance it seems weird and awful but the character frequently defies all odds to save everyone he can, even when that everyone happens to be a drake trying to eat the party.

So, yeah, I played a character who legitimately fell into all kindsa magical realm/special snowflake tropes and then played the straight up man with a plan and the will to see it through.
>>
>>51032791
I forward people who post their fetish shit to Pathfinder General.

I've false-flagged a few times by accident, not reading too deeply into the thread and assuming it's fetish shit, and I apologize for that. However, the state of /pfg/ is such that me treating it as a fetish containment not only works, it almost improves the thread. They're running straight up ERP games there now, complete with a Towergirls Dragons campaign. Truly /pfg/ means Perverted Fantasy General.

I might feel sorry for the actual Pathfinder players, except that they're the ones who do not outright revile fetish posts from the start and prevent this from happening. Better them than us, though I'm trying to carefully keep the status quo. Too much and /pfg/ goes the way of Dungeon World General, then we've got a bunch of fetish posters who no longer have a containment board to use.
>>
>>51034183
Sometimes its the little things. I know how it goes.

Hope you work out of your timidness.
>>
>>51034429
We used to have a straight up ERP general.

It worked fantastic as a containment unit for the most part, we just had one fuck that atusimed and falseflagged until it got banned.

Really, people who can find people they can talk to about shit they like tend to congregate rather then spread it around. Its just nature.
>>
>>51034468
Exactly. Having personally discussed with a Mod on the IRC, I've learned that WS/tg/ is one of the few things they actually do care about, so there will be no change in that regard, but they are willing to turn a blind eye towards normal threads that go that way, so long as images remain fairly censored.

Basically, /pfg/ acts as the perfect cover. It's Worksafe on the outside, /d/-lite within, though it could use some variety in terms of fetish.
>>
I'm a very old-fashioned guy with even older ideas. This is not exactly a secret anymore but it does influence my gaming a great deal. I refuse to play 5E because of the genderbending bullshit. I will not buy any gaming product if it has either a nigger or a female fighter on the cover. Nor will I buy any gaming book written by a woman. The same rules apply for miniatures, I will not buy female fighters or niggers, the exception being Eureka's slaves. As a DM, I do not allow female fighters, nor have I played with any non-white players for about 30 years.
>>
>>51034559
(You)
>>
>>51033782
Dude just Skype the dicker and be like "tell me about your setting".
As a foreverrGM I can confirm we love to talk holes in people ahead about our settings
>>
I work really hard to make sure every post I make on /tg/ is friendly and encouraging because I'm a squishy baby.

It actually sort of hurts my feelings when people are mean back. I don't know why I still hang out here.
>>
>>51034429
>>51034529
Generals were a mistake.
>>
>>51034638
Generals are inevitable, and you have no idea how the board, or any image board works if you think that excising them from the board would be a good idea. It would just result in /tg/ turning into /v/ and /vg/
>>
Usually I take the time to think my posts through, but sometimes I just shitpost or run off-topic because I'm bored or my autism flares up.
>>
>>51032791

I've been playing tabletop miniature games since 2002 and I've never actually finished painting an entire army/squad/taskforce/etc.
>>
>>51034559
>nor have I played with any non-white players for about 30 years
I wish I had your group.
>>
>>51034707
I've actually been here for like three years or something. Cancerous, yes. Newfag, no.
>>
>>51034659
Yes, creating a containment board for generals will result in /tg/ having a containment board generals, very insightful. /a/ has also successfully kept out the cancer without needing any divine intervention, even with sage rights being taken away, but that's only because they're /a/.

>Generals are inevitable
We went 7 strong years without them (curiously only occurring with the infestation of redditors), and every other chan (curiously not infested by redditors) has never had them. They were considered extreme cancer since the day of their creation on /v/. All their continued existence will do is result in /tg/ turning into /toy/. There's barely even a board left, it's all generals. You might not realize how 4chan culture operated before you joined the site, but this kind of isolation and circlejerkery was not it.
>>
>>51034777
>2013 isn't new
What the fuck is this meme?
>>
>>51034707
Yeah, well, fuck you too, buddy.
I started out a real shitter when I first came to this site and the honest (or often just mean-spirited) criticism made me a better poster because I realized I wasn't getting any fake internet points for free and I actually needed to put the effort in and, if I didn't get my daily dose of (You), to get the fuck over my diva ass.
So go fuck yourself and thanks for putting in the time.
>>
>>51034784
Alright, so what do you suppose we do, besides sitting around with our thumbs up our asses whining about the existence of Generals?

Personally, I might agree with you if we managed to update system specific pages on the wiki with what would be the content of Generals. Or managed to treat the wiki like a viable resource.
>>
>>51034784
>We went 7 strong years without [generals]
Not even the guy you're responding to, but that's complete and utter bullshit.
>>
>>51034803
You're cute, anon.
>>
File: 1458180695329.png (53KB, 366x263px) Image search: [Google]
1458180695329.png
53KB, 366x263px
>>51032791

I always believed that stories of girls who feign interest in a hobby for attention were just a reductive fantasy. But recently I've been thinking about kicking out one of my group's female players for just that.

She always insists on bringing her current boyfriend to the game (and then banning him when they break up). She talks about how nobody believes that she plays D&D, so she carries it around everywhere - except, apparently, to game night. She's always disrupting the game and starting off-topic conversations. She never, ever remembers what happened in any of the previous sessions. And even though she just took a character from level 1 to 20 over the course of a whole fucking year, she still didn't know most of the effects or rules for the spells her character used up until the very last game.

Is it wrong to boot someone from the game just because you know it'll be more fun without them there? I know it's important to her, but I think that's mostly because she just doesn't want to be excluded from anything her friends are doing.
>>
>>51034864
>she carries a d20 everywhere

Fixed. She's a pretty blonde girl, for the sake of context.
>>
>>51034820
I would've said sage and standard community moderation but obviously that battle is lost. Realtime imageboards are the future, somewhere in-between an irc and a sticky, it's really easy for them to achieve a healthy velocity, only needing as little as 10 or so regulars to not feel dead, while still being scalable upwards. It makes them perfect for an explosion of many micro-boards for the splintered chan communities. Just give it time to spread from the /a/vant garde to the little people.

>>51034841
Generals did not exist on 4chan at any time before 2011.

>>51034842
Whatever you say, newfag.
>>
>>51034864
Just fuck her already
>>
>>51032791
I was the designated DM of my previous group for about 3 years, and they all thought I was the most well prepared guy ever because I knew off the top of my head what every NPC's names and stats were and made it seem like the entire world was prebuilt by referencing notes constantly and drawing the maps super fast.

The truth is that the entire time, every single session of every single campaign, I was winging it. The notes they saw me taking weren't about some complex geography I had constructed, but were simply me writing down my own improv so I could reference back to it later and seemingly maintain continuity. When they noticed a contradiction, my go-to move was to have it be the work of a doppleganger (in fantasy settings) or a cylon (in scifi ones).

I also watched more movies than any of them did, and constantly ripped them off for B-plots. I literally reenacted Die Hard with them in Shadowrun once, doing an Alan Rickman impersonation for the bad guy and everything.
>>
>>51034948

My girlfriend is one of the other female players in the group and she doesn't pull any of that bullshit at the table, so this advice is appreciated but I won't be following it.
>>
>>51034964
naw man I'm sorry, but you gotta fuck her now.
>>
>>51034941
>Generals did not exist on 4chan at any time before 2011
They absolutely did. Unless you're only counting threads explicitly titled "generals," as opposed to an endlessly reposted chain topic which is exactly what a general is (but with the added tag in the subject field), of which there were many. Pretty sure the color blue existed before the word did, too.
>>
>>51034973

Well, okay, but if this doesn't work I'm blaming you.
>>
>>51034964
Then just kick her out. What kind of question is that? Is it wrong to boot someone out? It's your table, you're the boss.I don't allow kikes at my table. They fuck everything up, every time
>>
>>51034974
They didn't exist in the form they do today. There was no OP pasta, no regulars, previous thread links or archives and no strict adherence to the thread topic. "Generals" were just a shitpost specific enough to a certain show/game/etc that it would mean everyone in the thread would be familiar enough to spark a discussion. At most, someone outright asking, 'anyone seen this?' Completely organic with no divorce from the rest of the board culture.

I don't have to explain this to you, newfag, you can just look at /a/ right now and see for yourself, ignoring anything with an OP subject. that's how it worked everywhere and it worked just fine, as hard as that is to imagine.
>>
>>51035034

Strong bait friendo, but somewhat undercut by the fact that I'm handing over the DM's seat to a first-timer this year. I can deal with a player dicking around, but I don't think it's fair that a new DM's efforts should be undercut by a player who doesn't really give a shit.

I'd have to strike up a party conspiracy to give her the boot, but that seems underhanded. Was hoping that someone with experience kicking out a player would respond, but I got /r9k/ and /pol/ instead.
>>
I've never played tabletop but I have some experience with MUDs. Even though it's been a good while since I've played one, I remember being a dev for one when I was maybe 16. And I only just recently began showing interest in dnd once I found out the mechanics were almost the same. Except everything isn't automated in dnd, which I think gives more freedom to the players.

>>51033291
How is it dming for a one on one game? I've never played but I have a friend who wants to try it out too. Thing is, they don't have any experience with the game either. Even less than I do, so it's likely I'll end up as dm.

My biggest concern is it'll end in disaster over me not bending certain outcomes in their favor, or even flat out not allowing metagaming, and ruin our friendship. My friend is the type of guy who will want all the powers and cheats in a game (as in vidya, not tabletop) and then get bored after 5 minutes but will refuse to actually play it.

I have a few solutions in mind. But nothing soundproof just yet.
>>
>>51032791
I'm a total newfag.

I don't like the idea of playing old editions because it stinks of nostalgic stupid rather then the belief that its better

I don't buy into the infinite caster VS debate

I dislike drow for their chaotic stupid outlook but generally don't mind elves

I feel that CYOA threads belong with quests, off-board. They seem like an earlier version of quest threads that only got to stay by virtue of being here first
>>
>>51035336
also hot girls seem to do better in groups with better looking/dressed guys, just like fa/tg/uys start getting rowdy & insecure with them. I think seating like opposite from like - solely in terms of attractiveness - actually does have big effects on the fluidity of a night.

at least putting the prettiest face in the room directly across from me makes my night more fun.
>>
I got a little flustered during a decent session.

I don't want to give the full context, but we were setting up a fight with a female dragon. It was a sort of honorable duel type of thing, right? So we were just squaring off and talking about shit.

Suddenly, a male dragon wings out of the sky and tackles her. Our sort of cute female DM describes him on top of her quite vividly. Then the other dragon bites her in the neck.

I didn't like the last bit as much, but for some fucking reason the rest of really got under my skin. I handled it well, and I don't think anybody noticed, but it scared me.
>>
>>51035361
>I don't like the idea of playing old editions because it stinks of nostalgic stupid rather then the belief that its better
I'd say you're missing out, but with an attitude like that, you're probably too dumb to recognize better.
>>
>>51032901
because anthromorphic animals invite furries who cannot keep their furry interests to themselves
>>
>>51035336
Let it go,man. We are not taking the bait.
>>
File: 1483600718829.png (240KB, 540x528px) Image search: [Google]
1483600718829.png
240KB, 540x528px
>>51035389
>>
>>51035404
That's the exact reason I refuse. I absolutely hate the grunting elitism that comes from this shit. It's never enough that you like second edition or your obscure !not dnd, you always have to shit on the mainstream. I'd honestly be more sympathetic if the bulk of threads asking about dnd didn't have "5e is shit" at the second post
>>
>>51035389
Seems like an odd direction to take that in. But I can see why that's a bullshit move. Even if she did it because she knew your character was going to lose the fight, it would've been less jarring to the story to just let the fight play out naturally.
>>
I really want my players to do something really stupid and evil without railroading them into it. I want to do this simply because I can think of material to use in future campaigns that might spawn from it.
>>
>>51035414
>discarding an entire post of sincere advice because it admits a disagreeing opinion in an aside
why are you on this site?
>>
>>51035415
I also like that.

>>51035443
We were going to win the fight, hard. The other dragon killed her to fuck with us.

We've sort of accidentally been aiding an elder demon. The dragons are gates keeping her sealed, and she's already powerful enough that she's getting out no matter what. So now our plan is "Kill as many of the gates as possible so we can maybe just beat her right after she's freed, but before she destroys the world."

The other dragon wants the world to be destroyed, so he took the kill for himself. Thankfully, I'm playing a wizard and 5e is fucking retarded, so the other dragon is currently trapped in a wall of force, awaiting winter break to be over so our clerics can murder him brutally.

This campaign has been awesome, especially after the retarded drow left.

By the way, if anybody from that campaign happens to browse /tg/ (which would not surprise me), pls don't bring up that it turned me on. Please mates.
>>
>>51035429
I can't speak for everyone, but I did it just now as a litmus test. Why are you so emotionally insecure? And why are you relying on such absurd metrics to evaluate the different games as psychological analysis of its proponents, rather than, just, you know, reading the rules?
>>
>>51035494
Oh okay then. I think I misinterpreted what you meant by being flustered. You mentioned being in an honorable duel so I guess I thought you meant that you got annoyed that a dragon just came out of nowhere and stole your kill and all the exp you would've gained along with it.
>>
>>51035429
>I'd honestly be more sympathetic if the bulk of threads asking about dnd didn't have "5e is shit" at the second post

What? Are we browsing a different /tg/? It seems to me 5e is generally agreed to be "least offensive", which is very far from shit. Usually 3rd and its spinoffs gets that honor.
>>
>>51035589
Nah god I fucking wish it was that, but no, I'm a huge degenerate.

We've also been leveling up every time one of the gates die, even if we didn't kill it. So there's no way I could complain about that.
>>
File: 1483064702285.gif (13KB, 156x172px) Image search: [Google]
1483064702285.gif
13KB, 156x172px
>>51035592
this

0e > B/X > 1e > 2e > 5e > 4e > 3.5/PF
>>
I'm using one of my classes for my last semester as an excuse to not GM. Part of it is that the class really will be eating a ton of my time. Part of it is that I don't really want to try and figure out a continuation to the game. I poorly managed my time, so the story was a mess of loose threads that never really got a chance to see completion. I had ideas to pull them to that point, but the semester finished much quicker than I accounted for.
Speaking of the game, I lifted practically everything. The plot was a mashup of Armored Core 4 and Ace Combat Zero. Almost every character was either based on some of the more renowned players of Armored Core Verdict Day or ripped from Ace Combat Zero, except McCoy, who was ripped from Area 88.
And my players will never know because I know they will never play any of those games. Only one of them even knows the name Ace Combat, but he only played 4.
>>
>>51035080
Pokemon General was running with all or most of the mannerisms you describe in 2009. Maybe even in 2008, it's hard for me to remember.
Others followed in its wake and I believe they really took off in 2010.
>>
>>51035779
You're mistaken, Pokemon general spawned sometime after the release of B&W, when it became clear the threads weren't going a way and slowly picked up steam. ME3 general followed sometime after. They were the first two major generals, by the time ME3 was released, B&W was big enough to be 24/7 and a complete tripfag porno circlejerk. I just checked, B&W came out late 2010 and ME3 early 2012.

My guess is /co/ was the first to spawn their own generals after /v/, probably homestuck or MLP
>>
>>51035868
>Pokemon general spawned sometime after the release of B&W
No, you would be the one that is mistaken. Pokemon General came about during fourth gen. It was the most reliable way to find someone who could Pokesav for you.
Actually, now that I think about it, fifth gen was released after the creation of /vp/, which was created due to the extreme volume of Pokemon General on /v/.
>>
>>51033845
>I would totally write and sell novelizations of my campaigns and characters on the market if I got the greenlight from my players. Yes, I would put my shit writing into an already flooded market.

Do it anyway. Everyone who plays RPGs says this shit but I never see it happen
>>
I really want to get a gaming group together but nobody in my real life group of friends likes that.

I have a secondary group of secondary friends who game but they mostly play pathfinder and shit, I doubt they'd want me to GM (I haven't asked), especially not with my hipster homebrew OSR stuff I like.

I'd feel too awkward trying to find anyone else. What am I supposed to do!?
>>
>>51034559
>Because of genderbending bullshit
You mean you refuse to play any D&D, then, because the elven god's been genderfluid since 1e.
>>
File: 1de.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1de.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>51035681

Damn. It's like a mashup of all my favorite games from 6 years ago. I really REALLY want to play your game now.
>>
>>51032870
You are the cancer.
>>
>>51034559

>Refuse to play 5e because of genderbending bullshit
>Refuse to play a game with a nigger or female fighter on the cover

The ruleset of a game is irrelevant to the creator's pandering or political ideals. Most people play in homebrew settings anyway, as far as I am aware, so what's the problem? You can take the core of 5es rules and appreciate them while just ignoring all the political bullshit you don't like.
>>
>>51036327
Try online.

It can take a while to find a good group, but when you do, it is fucking fantastic. If you're even decent at writing, it just feels so much more...vivid, to me.

People are more descriptive and open in text, or at least, I am.
>>
I haven't played a game that hasn't involved ERP in some form in years...
>>
>>51036036
That's not true at all. There were many threads on fourth gen just like there were on every major release but it wasn't consolidated into generals. Are you talking about that online battle website or whatever people used to play? I never cared about Pokemon, I don't remember when that came around but that doesn't really count, it's not any different than any other thread where people gather inside and play a game until it dies, like home run derby or that one mass player rat platformer game. Generals are distinct, they're isolated and constant, like a board within a board. It's a very recent phenomenon and not present on any other chan besides 8ch I'm aware of, even at the rate of just one on a major board, let alone taking over more than half the board.
>>
File: dungeon-world.jpg (84KB, 804x342px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon-world.jpg
84KB, 804x342px
It's a popular and easy access game that's just plain fun. You guys just have your elitist knickers in a twist with your "that's not how you should play an RPG".

It's not a good game if you want tight rules and heavy world building, but it's a great game if you want simple fantasy improv and lot's of narrative wiggle room. Why can't you just let us have this?
>>
>>51036461
>I don't pay attention to the thing
>But let me speak authoritatively on this thing I don't pay attention to
Fuck right off.
>>
>>51036497
everyone pays attention to cancer. Pokefags are losers but they weren't insufferable cancer until they started generals with B&W. does your revisionism even have a point?
>>
>>51036466

Nobody has a problem with it. People only hate on it as a meme and to try and 'le epik troll those DW fags look how badass and edgy I am'

Ignore contrarians. Play it if you want, or don't. Smart people don't really care.
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong with using Quantum Ogres.
>>
This comes as no surprise to you guys, but I've always wanted to play out a romance between characters. Don't care if I'm GMing or playing, but the closest it ever gets is a vague implication that two characters know each other before "nope gotta go do the quest and save the world."

I'd be ashamed to admit it to my actual play group, but I want to roleplay the warm fuzzies! It's so tantalizingly adorable!
>>
File: 1220416624434.jpg (83KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
1220416624434.jpg
83KB, 864x648px
>>51036461
Pokemon General literally invented the general format. Every thread was titled "Pokemon General." That is the textbook definition of
>consolidated into generals
Why do you think the -AN suffix was so popular in early generals?
>BATTLAN
>TRADAN
>BREEDAN
At least I think BREEDAN was the last one.
Anyway, those flooded /v/ for most of 4th gen's lifespan and /vp/ was created towards the end of that span.
Pokemon General was a board within a board, complete with personalities like Nintales and his obsession with APPAL or Pink Ribbon and his internet radio channel. Heck, I even still have the pictures of Pink Ribbon's dog.

I don't even know why I'm still trying. With each successive post, you're only convincing me more and more than you weren't around to see it unfold. Or maybe you were since, by your admission, you weren't really paying attention to it. It doesn't not count just because you weren't looking at it.
I don't know. I'm just going to stop now.
>>
>>51036588
Its super fun. I don't think I could do it in person, but I play online, so.
>>
>>51036600
As an addendum, /vp/ was created in 2010, which was the result of outcry from the Pokemon General threads on /v/.
That alone shuts down this claim of generals not existing before 2011.
>>
>>51036604
Where does one find these magical online games where people like to roleplay? Roll20 is precisely where the "IT'S TIME FOR ADVENTURE AND NOTHING ELSE" mentality keeps popping up.
>>
I like DMing but some of the people I play with can be so tiring
>>
>>51036588
Once tried this. DM got genuinely upset
>>
>>51035407
I agree.
Dragonborn in d&d, cool af.
Owlbear? Kick it manq.
Mouseketeer? Go for it.

Have sex with any of them? kys
>>
>>51033952
kek
>>
>>51036658
100% legit?

I got my start on Open RPG, back when I was 18. Just out of a bad breakup, had nothing to do, was depressed and shit, ect, ect.

I saw an advertisement for an ERP room on /tg/. So, having fuck all else do to? I went for it. A lot of the people there were garbage, no lies. But I met a few people that were good at RPing, whole helped improve mine, because ahahaha, god I was a shit writer back then. Its painful to look at old stuff.

But, I met a few people that I still talk to, if not daily, then bi-weekly, 10 fucking years later.

And we just went from there. Finding other people we liked, slowly expanding our social circle, introducing as we go.

The last one was a DM I found advertising on /tg/, again, for a random Exalted game. And we just hit it off crazy good, like to the point where there's a spooky amount of times we hit enter within a 1 second span of time, and are espousing the same idea, with either identical or near identical phrasing.

It takes time, and effort, but its possible. IRC's also ok for this sort of thing, but now Discord's a thing too.

Really, the big thing? Just talk to people. Find out what they want, what they enjoy. Offer your own ideas, as well.
>>
>>51034953
I love Die Hard and would totally be fine with a DM ripping off the first one as a quest.
Especially if I can leave a henchman corpse with a message to the BBEG saying,
"Now I have a magic weapon, ho ho ho"
>>
>>51036676
And that's why I've never made a genuine attempt at it, and why this confession will forever stay on /tg/ instead of in our play group. Once you're branded a weirdo in a play group, you don't live it down. It's like those fictional social cliques you see in high school movies, but for real.

"Haha hey guys remember when Anon tried to flirt with the GM" - My Nightmares
>>
>>51032791
I don't avoid revealing anything to /tg/ because I separate my online life, my 4chan life and my personal life.

And I'm in like 3 ERP games right now that get very hedonistic, though sadly they don't get extreme enough for me.

I have the problem that I want my character to bad end, yet that would require nearly constantly making new characters. So I'm glad my GM's don't indulge me for the sake of the group. I worry that I'm upsetting them by wanting my character to end so badly.
>>
File: ffb[1].jpg (94KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
ffb[1].jpg
94KB, 496x600px
>>51034383
>>
I shitpost on /tg/ because /tg/ has returned all my efforts with shit.
>>
>>51036736
What sort of bad ends, I have to ask? Guro stuff, or things like ending up in a kennel to be bred forever?

Also, a possibility, if your group is ok with it: Soul-cloning. There's still that you being bad ended or dead or whatever, but there's a fresh you out and about to have things done and all.
>>
>>51035407
At this point I'd take a furry over the dwarfaboo who can't stop fawning over how dwarftastic his dwarf characters are.
>>
>>51036723
If that's how you think of people, and more importantly if you still hang out with people like you do even if you think that of them, it's no wonder you never get to do anything fun.
I can understand your worldview, but when someone says something like that, it's usually a joke, and people are laughing at the joke and not at you. That's the reason that people have fun instead of staring at each other and talking about the weather - because people do things, and other people laugh at those things.
You have the right to laugh right back at things they did, because people aren't vicious social vultures who get their rocks off from victimizing you because no reason in particular. If you treat people like they are, you'll come off as cold and distrustful, e.g. an asshole, and people will start seriously laughing at you.
If people actually laugh at your discomfort instead of the things you've done, or if they blame and scold you for laughing at the things they've done, then they're assholes and you should have the dignity to not care about them and what they say.
>>
>>51036708
Maybe it's the late hours and lack of sleep, or how scarily close to home your anecdote hits with my Gaiaonline days, but your words uplift me nonetheless, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and start looking for groups on /tg/ with the intention of finding the seed of something nice. And if this is a ruse just to give some anon false hope that he'll get to roleplay with some nice people about heartwarming subjects, in this life or the next, I will make you pay.

But if you have good intentions, I appreciate it.
>>
I play as a gay anthro possum monk in D&D 3e based off my Fursona.

I'm not joking
>>
>>51036757
More Kennel, less guro.

See, the problem is I have a conflicting problem of having a mind control fetish (and I mean I can't really get off without it being present in some capacity), and still wanting to play a character.

Thankfully most of the GM's I've had have picked up how to roleplay mind control stuff decently that imposes their will on me without overriding my ability to act. ("You feel like you should..." or "You have a powerful urge to..." etc) That eventually feedback loops into becoming a dumb fuckpet for whatever BBEG is present.

Also my groups wouldn't really catch onto the soul-cloning thing, sadly. Still though, my characters stay free willed long enough to have their downfall be enjoyable.
>>
File: oppossum leg climb.jpg (75KB, 396x720px) Image search: [Google]
oppossum leg climb.jpg
75KB, 396x720px
>>51036783

At least you chose best animal.
>>
File: astolfo_by_masabodo-d9tom8t.jpg (253KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
astolfo_by_masabodo-d9tom8t.jpg
253KB, 1024x1448px
>>51036765
I mean it, man. I'm the one that's been talking about online play in this thread a few times already.

I have literally met some of my best friends online, through RP. It can take time, but it can be very satisfying. Best of luck.

Have another Best Rider for the road.
>>
File: 1479085941474.jpg (82KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1479085941474.jpg
82KB, 500x375px
>>51036806
True. The rest of my group are furries and they're all Wolf Fighter this and Cat Rogue that.

Possums are where it's at.
>>
>>51036823
This man speaks the truth. I have 3 groups that I met over the years just by speaking with people online and having the friend-of-a-friend effect kick in. Although two of the groups are ERPers
>>
File: Dragons-Crown3.png (110KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons-Crown3.png
110KB, 480x600px
>>51036600
>>51036640
Oh, you're right, my bad. /vp/ was created in summer 2010 and B&W was released in september 2010. I've been on /v/ since 07, I don't remember that shit at all until 2010/11 or so, I distinctly remember it was pokemon and mass effect generals that made me start to get sick of the board's changing culture and finally ditch it altogether in 2012.

But yeah, I don't disagree that that's exactly what a general is, I just thought it started in 5th not 4th gen.
>>
File: 5.jpg (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
16KB, 600x400px
>>51036836
You mention a possum monk and all I can think about is it being voiced by William Shatner.
>>
>>51034634
How have you been able to last on 4chan? We're mean even when we're nice.
>>
>>51036794
....hm. Idea, that you might or might not enjoy.

Whaaat if. One of the OTHER PCs was pulling a few mind control strings on you? That would keep you group aligned without too many issues, and if you talk over the still wanting to play a character with some agency, it could work well.

Plus, eventurally they could reduce you to a brainless cocksleave or whatever, and keep you in a bag of holding harem or bad end of choice.

I personally favor the 'power supply' route. IE, you take a small chamber, that will lock a person in a hands/knee position. Then, it extends probes. Holes are stretched, cocks milked, and or tits milked.

The chamber extracts orgone energy, AKA sexual energy, and converts it to a power type of your choice. Electric, magical, whatever. It uses some small amount of this energy to maintain the chamber...the victim doesn't age, doesn't need food/water, or air. Basically, just a battery to be pounded forever, in a compact little rectangle.

The outer parts can be decorated as wish...totally anonymous, or a screen on the side that lets you adjust or monitor things, with personal info or whatever.

Either way, I hope it works out for you. Illya, because she was the harbinger of some a few reallly good bad ends that weren't just lolstab.
>>
>>51036838
I'm the encouraging anon.

All of my group is ERP. While we don't all share the same fetishes, we're close enough to be able to talk about what we do or don't like without feeling bad about it, and know who to go to for one shots if we're in the mood for something in particular.
>>
File: 1481616009266.jpg (46KB, 627x784px) Image search: [Google]
1481616009266.jpg
46KB, 627x784px
>>51036847
Thee possum folk in the setting are a bunch of thieves and misfits who over the last 2 centuries bullshited and betrayed their way to the third most influential seat in the kingdom.

A bunch of extreme hedonists who are surprisingly aware and philosophical about it all. They still have very little care for traditions and professionalism the other high races have.

I am now thinking of William Shater's voice as well and it will haunt me into my next game.

Pic related was my character art.
>>
>>51036753
And that, kids, is the circle of shit.
>>
>>51036879
Ah, thanks for the ideas. My group has thankfully more or less found out a way to keep me happy. MC isn't terribly their thing, but they indulge me every so often with a lengthy scene of "bad end but get rescued at last minute". And I in turn indulge in their fetishes.

It's a nice, lewd ecosystem. The really hard part is trying to indulge in this fetish in a high-power system built to masturbate over how powerful you are like Exalted. It sucks to be a sub in that system.
>>
>>51036896
>Possums deceive predators by pretending to be dead
>Fantasy possums deceive rivals to get power

It's like pottery.
>>
>>51036894
erp is degenerate

Is there /e/rp? I'd be down for handholding but that's where I draw the line
>>
I have DMed about four or five sessions total. I still give people online DM advice based on what I read online.
>>
>>51035336
>>51035133
>>51035034
I'm just sitting here wondering how this guy even finds out if his players are Jewish. If he straight-up asks them, I have to wonder what kinds of players he ends up getting who stick around after he asks someone and kicks them out for being Jews.
>>
>>51036753
>efforts
wew lad
>>
File: 6MVYe00nFD3U5zSb5vCGsvRPKwosD.jpg (294KB, 642x999px) Image search: [Google]
6MVYe00nFD3U5zSb5vCGsvRPKwosD.jpg
294KB, 642x999px
>>51036918
Oh, yesh, yeah. I can imagine.

If you can, I highly suggest something like M&M 3e. Used for superheroes or other genres. We use it for all sorts of things...its just a very broad, effects based system, although it tends to the more cinematic then the gritty.

But because its effects based, you can make it do what you want really well, with the actual descriptors being up to you. Hell, the Power Profiles PDF is just a buncha prebuilt powers, using the corebook, favored for easy perusal.

And yes, there's a mental section.

EMOTION CONTROL
You can manipulate the emotions of others, distracting or
incapacitating them with anger, sadness, or even peace
or joy. The specific emotions are largely descriptors, but
the GM might allow slightly different effects, particularly
in the application of the impaired and disabled modifiers
and at the third degree where, instead of being incapacitated,
the target might behave as controlled, acting
strongly on that emotion (such as anger or love).
Emotion Control: Perception Ranged Cumulative Affliction
(Impaired, Disabled, Incapacitated), Resisted and Overcome
by Will, Subtle, Variable Descriptor (Emotions) • 2 points + 4
points per rank

MIND CONTROL
You can impose your will on other minds, forcing them
to think and act as you wish. The initial dazed condition
suits “brute force” forms of mind control; more subtle approaches
may substitute the entranced condition and are
also often Insidious (Deluxe Hero’s Handbook, page 194)
leaving the victim no awareness their mind is gradually falling victim to outside control. For “implanted commands”
or “post-hypnotic suggestions” apply the Triggered modifier
(possibly as an Alternate Effect or power stunt).
Mind Control: Perception Ranged Cumulative Affliction
(Dazed, Compelled, Controlled), Resisted and Overcome by
Will, Subtle • 1 point + 4 points per rank
>Cont
>>
I'm the pervert with a heart of gold. Nothing new in my exploits regarding /tg/ related things
>>
>>51036976
But yeah, you already know one of the most important things: Share and share back. Making sure everyone's happy is the single most important part of it.

Amusing aside, the above Chamber idea? Its first incarnation was for Exalted, as a hearthstone replacement. Fukk'n lewdass First Age Solars.
>>
>>51036982
Which pervert is that?

>>51036947
I'm sure there is. Just talk to people. Find what they want. That's the Number 1 thing.
>>
>>51036976
Yeah, we've played with a few systems. There was a brief stint with M&M that I enjoyed but I don't think any of us enjoyed GMing it. I even made a good character to get bad ended all the time.

A trap in pink combat gear who had duplication powers. The Kawaii Kommando. Usually at least one clone would get captured by the villain of the week. It was fun while it lasted.

>>51036991
I'll have to show the chamber to my erp Exalted GM.
>>
>>51037011
Oh, man, that's a good one. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it...personally, M&M is my full on favorite general system. If I'm looking for something more specalist, like a mechagame or something grity, I'll use those, but its my default and I love it.

Here, went and got the writeup.

The Chamber

Artifact 2-3

The Chamber is a relatively simple concept: Using powerful essence users to replace hearthstone power. It does this, however, in a way most people would find rather... Crude. Instead of drawing on their essence, a rather finite source, instead uses a source coined "Orgone Energy". The Essence User, henceforth referred to as the Chambered, has orgasm after orgasm wrenched from them by a set of pistons in order to produce such energy. Her breasts are also constantly pumped, leading to an increase of breast size a good two to four cups. However, in order to work it requires a set of piercings of magical material inside the girls Nipples and Clit, which the chamber adds itself if supplied with such piercings.

The Chamber, currently, comes in two varieties, Locked and Sealed. A Locked chamber can easily be opened at a later time. The Sealed Chamber seals itself, making it a rather more permanent end. Those inside either Chamber have their life sustained by its power, and never want for things like food, water, and oxygen. In addition, time does not progress, protecting them from aging, and any pregnancy she might have does not progress. And each Chamber, when attached to an artifact or other object modified to use it, acts like a hearthstone of (Chambereds Essence)/2.

Continued, damnit, fucking shortassed post limits.
>>
>>51037004
I'm the guy that pays college girls college/university tuition in exchange for them to dress up in sexy and/or skimpy outfits, do house work or random shit I need around the house wearing said outfits.

Also teach them calculus in public places as they wear said outfits from time to time.

Outfits go from saifukus, qipaos and maid

I want an educated population, if I can get some fun with it even better
>>
>>51037040
The Chamber's Pumps can be upgraded with an extra +5 Successes on the crafting roll. The Chamber Configurations can do the following:
An extra cupsize or two
The breasts produce more milk

Or possibly more effects. In addition, chambers may be made to be transparent instead of opaque, allowing all to see its contents.

They have the following stats:
Locked: 15L/15B Soak and Hardness
Sealed: 30L/30B soak and Hardness

A chamber can be modified to keep the Chambered at the brink of orgasm, rather than extracting Orgone energy. Such a Chamber supplies no power, but has its artifact rating reduced by one.

It was made with 2e in mind, but I'm sure it could be adapted to 3e without much issue.

And while this version is mainly female centric, again, easy to adapt. This is an ooold writeup, back before me and my main DM for this sort of thing really branched out properly to indulge our perverse lusts. Like trap 'abuse'.
>>
>>51037049
Nuff'n wrong with that. All the more power to you.

I do encourage you to open that offer to paricturally girly boys, but I understand if that's not your bag.

Either way, more education? Laudable goal.
>>
>>51037049
Where do you live and do you accept ugly people.
>>
File: 1477310007873.jpg (142KB, 587x509px) Image search: [Google]
1477310007873.jpg
142KB, 587x509px
>>51032791
I ship one of my PCs with an NPC the party hasn't even met yet, even though I have no idea how it'll play out. I'm a sucker for tragic, doomed romances that remain little more than subtext so I find the idea amusing.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12033650/r

Chose anon.
>>
>>51037072
South America and no. I need to enjoy this so sorry.
>>
>>51037057
Very neat! Would be a lot more interested if I had a demesne in the game. As it stands, the group is very mobile. Though my GM might incorporate that for later when my catboy Eclipse may or may not get captured through cunning Terrestrial guile and know-how.
>>
>tfw your fetishes basically limit you to being the BBEG or the GM and you can't really live them out in play
>>
File: Geeste.jpg (232KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Geeste.jpg
232KB, 800x1100px
>>51037121
Well, it works as a replacement for hearthstones, so you don't really need a demense. If you're mobile, and have a vehicle with HS slot requirements, could lock someone in one of those, and power it via their body.

While the idea was it was made for solars abusing DBs, I very much approve of this role reversal. Let your glorious golden ass power the DBs in dealing with you punks. I do hope this catboy has an ass with a ph?
>>
>>51037151
What are they?
>>
File: Opulent room.jpg (3MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Opulent room.jpg
3MB, 4928x3264px
>>51037157

Harems, dominance, transformation & genderswapping, mind control. One of my favorite fantasies is turning someone into a goblin/kobold looking creature, making them a spineless sub minion and then haivng my way with them.

Worst of all, I even love the aesthetic. Edgy black Sorcerer robes and super opulent palaces. I'm a hopeless villain.
>>
>>51037152
He got the booty. I actually have him set up for a bad end since the get go. His exaltation came by escaping a previous bad end when he was made a sex-pet of a powerful DB sorcerer. So through some body shaping he's an adorable, young creature built for sex. Due to the insult of escaping from captivity, (and not to mention Anathema) the DB is hunting him down, using the various triggers and magical influences on his mind to bring him back under his thumb, possibly this time for good.

It's quite exciting, and I'm sorta glad my GM knows to let it build up despite my urging.
>>
>>51037184
You might talk to your GMs, or go hunting on, say, F-list for one, for a solo game.

Basically, in that case? Yes, you DO play the villain. Take over a village, turn the populace into whatever.

Defeat a hero of either sex, it doesn't matter, they end up feminized, short and green either way.

So on, and so forth.

If breeding's your thing, with the above village take over? Turn them into breeders, pushing out rapidly maturing minions for your army.
>>
>>51037194
Mh, good. There's nothing better then a trap with a fat ass.

Other then a trap with a fat ass also well hung. Who is then promptly emasculated utterly, possibly while protesting he's straight the whole time, even while he's staining the floor white, or bullying him about how he needs girl-brand clothing to fit his ass....and made all the better because its 100% true.

But I know the feel. You reallly like an idea, so you kinda want to rush it...but on the other hand, buildup is really good. Its a hard road to walk.

Either way, I do hope he ends up one slightly vibrating chamber among many, just another anonymous box fueling the glorious Scarlet Empire. Fucking solar whore~.
>>
File: I'm fine.jpg (44KB, 640x674px) Image search: [Google]
I'm fine.jpg
44KB, 640x674px
I paid someone to paint my minis for me since I'm so fucking bad at painting and I'm way too busy with work to learn effectively
>>
>>51037234
Well part of his transformation made him VERY well hung..

We just got finished with escaping from one faction of 4 warring kingdoms who are all ruled by sisters, so the wars are more displays of power than actual wars. We had to leave because the Queen of one kingdom has a short temper and threatened to kill us after the firewands we sold her weren't used well. He didn't get a chance to train her guards because she was busy fucking him through the night to the point of complete exhaustion. He was half asleep, and being jerked off while she observed the battle from above. My poor character was barely capable of speech at that point.
>>
>>51037203

Glad we see so eye to eye. Submissive GMs that like to play multiple characters like that are really rare in my experience.

This is all a moot point anyway, every time I try to go an ERP I get annoyed and just go fap to some porn I can search in 10 seconds online. It just doesn't feel worth the time or energy, it doesn't feel FUN anymore.
>>
File: St Barts Massacre.jpg (158KB, 764x600px) Image search: [Google]
St Barts Massacre.jpg
158KB, 764x600px
>>51036959
>If he straight-up asks them, I have to wonder what kinds of players he ends up getting who stick around after he asks someone and kicks them out for being Jews.
That'd be real fucking funny, I wish. It's just there will be someone causing trouble, so I'll spend some time mulling over the problem, maybe discussing it a bit but then suddenly put 2 and 2 together and realize: oh, they're just jewish. duh! As in, they've been exhibiting all the same classic traits, engaging in endless sophistry to advance themselves, playing meta games against the other players, dragging in lots of intellectual insecurities I have to manage, etc. among other traits unrelated to the table, the same shit described in literature for millennia and that I've seen time and time again in games and out of them. It's not something I'm actively screening for, but when I realize the problem is just because they're bonafide jews, I don't waste any effort trying to fixing it not possible, I've tried, I just cut them out, just like I do any sperglords or snowflakes. Cancer's gotta be excised or it spreads.

Some people can tell by their nose & hair, just intuitive I guess, or by their last names, but I can't really guess it on first glance besides obvious cases. The first few times before I ever learned to have any real concept of jews, it really was just an epiphany I came to after mulling over why X had such a general and hard to explain dislikableness to their person. They've earned my prejudice against them for themselves.

And I guess I don't really have much of a problem with jews at my table per se, just kikes. Sort of don't ask, don't tell, if I can't tell they're jewish, then obviously they're not causing any trouble, right?
>>
>>51037337
>Submissive GM
>Mind control

Were I not already super busy with real life and other obligations (And ERP Groups), I'd offer to do some solo stuff with you.
>>
>>51037337
I'm sorry to hear that, mate.

Yeah, it can be a lot of work, but I find it really worth it. But then I have good people to play with, so...that helps a lot.
>>
>>51037272
>>51037234
>>51037194
>>51037152
>>51037121
>>51037057
>>51036794
>>51036736
Take your degenerate garbage somewhere else. You people are no better than furries.
>>
>>51037337
Kind of similar with bondage. All the time setting the rig up, doing the bonds. When ready. Like well the magic is gone.
>>
I make murder mysteries where I don't know who did the murder. I just make up the answer as I go based on what the PC's Investigate.
>>
>>51037272
Good. Suggestion: Make sure he gets proper haremwear.

Tiiight thong, to the point where those fat nuts are on full display from behind if he stands with his legs shut, a little pouch to hold them, some gold bangles, and not much else.

And mind-control is great here: Make it so he feels suuuper uncomfortable wearing anything else. Like, to the point of inflicting die penalties.

Another fun 'bad end' before he's say, 'executed' by Chambering is 'castration'. By this, I mean that he's pounded up that fat ass to the point his prostate's crushed. Insanely pleasurable, and sterilizes him via him rapidly cumming out every drop of virile cum he has, and removing his ability to make more.

If you like hard denial play, then make him only able to get it up when something's up his ass, otherwise perma-limp, no matter how aroused and turned on he is.
>>
File: 1382592609184.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1382592609184.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>51037373
>Calling people degenerate
>On one of the most degenerate sites on the internet.

Yeah you sure are better, friendo.
>>
>>51036836
Usually this how you tell furfags apart from regular beast race players.

>cat, dog, fox, or wolf = furfag
>literally anything else = regular player

Only exceptions I can really think of are scalefags who take playing dragonborn or any other reptillian character to cringey levels.
>>
File: 1482613419533.jpg (96KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
1482613419533.jpg
96KB, 680x907px
>>51037401
4chan is idiotic, absurdist, isolationist, cruel, addictive but in it's heart, it's never been degenerate.

Besides /d/ and /tv/. But even /d/ has a kind of twisted noble purism to themselves. /tv/ is irredeemable.
>>
>>51037438
You...must be new here. You forget /tg/'s roots.
>>
>>51037438
/d/ and /tg/ have been linked since before the days of the nazimod. Only his purges that destroyed valuable content creators of writefags, drawfags, and the like have weakened that bond. Questfags have flooded in to pollute the board, which is now irrevocably tainted.

Pure, honest lewds are our only defense against true degeneracy of waifuism and NEET life.
>>
>>51037399
>his prostate's crushed. Insanely pleasurable

that's...not how that works, I'd reckon
>>
I'm close to killing Mueller because every game I join fucking dies or hours disk add soon as I join them.
>>
>>51037463
No, not even remotely in real life.

I don't play games to be in real life, mate. Let alone ERP bad end RP.
>>
>>51037461
I don't think quest's had anything to do with making /tg/ less lewd. Quests at their height existed alongside an ERP general and a smutfiction general. If anything the quest populace made /tg/ more lewd.
>>
>>51037399
I like the uniform idea.
Not keen on the "castration" thing.
And not terribly keen on denial either, but I like the idea of him having to resort to more and more feminine roles.

Soon he may not even remember he was a male, despite still having a large dick flopping about.
>>
>>51037480
having some basis in reality is pretty important for maintaining verisimilitude
>>
>>51034953
Holy sheeeet, have a (you)
>>
>>51037488
Nah, I didn't say Quests made /tg/ less lewd. It was a poor substitute for lewd. It kept us from being honest with ourselves.

Also I'm just heavily biased against quests and will make up any excuse to shittalk them. Everything else I said I believe with 100% conviction.
>>
>>51037459
>>51037461
>/d/ and /tg/ have been linked since before the days of the nazimod
oh really? excuse my newfaggotry and carry on then
>>
>>51037489
Hey, everyone's diffrent. Some people like things, others don't. All I can do is ask and see what they like.

Here, would need to be modded for girl(male) use, buut. Haremwear.
>>
>>51037520
We used to flat out have an ERP general before the same fuckers that threw a fit and shitposted until /qst/ was made got it banned. That was their trial run, in fact. Bitch, whine, and falseflag until ban.

>>51037497
Depends on the person, depends on the fetish.
>>
File: 1195429190684.jpg (31KB, 1010x758px) Image search: [Google]
1195429190684.jpg
31KB, 1010x758px
>>51037461
>/d/ and /tg/ have been linked since before the days of the nazimod.
this image was saved off /tg/ in 2008, go figure
>>
>>51037526
Yeah. One thing that I've found is that ERP games tend to flow better once the sperglords are weeded out. Since everyone has fetishes to cater to, you get a better idea of a person, and when you're trying to get to know their fetish, you're more open to discussion than normal.
>>
>>51037509
Fair enough. Quests had their problems for sure.
>>
Pretty sure I'd kick someone out of the group if they asked me to actually to do a sex scene with their character instead of just finding a way to imply their character got busy with an NPC during a long rest or while I focused on letting the other players explore a village or do a small side quest or something in the meantime.

Like, if it's a one on one game with my gf or something then sure. Or if two players want to play out a scene in private (as in at their own houses) then yeah, but one of them will have to GM that session. I want no part of that.

Idk. Some people have no sense of decency and don't give a shit that they're making everyone else at the table uncomfortable. When it'd be so much easier to just imagine whatever the hell they want privately in their heads while the other players do their own thing.
>>
>>51037601
Yeah.

Honestly, I think ERP in general made me a lot of a better player, because it makes me think about stuff.

Why would a character have this fetish? Why do they do this? Why do they do that? It flows over into non-sexual details, and helps me flesh out a real personality.

AND it does tend to make people more open to talk, because when this shits on the table? People feel a lot more secure, because you're not going to laugh at them, you're baring your stuff too.

If I'm playing with someone and they have a fetish I'm not sure on, I'll try it, and if its not my thing? I'll politely tell them. Its all online and fake, I'm not going to shame someone for desires that hurt no one unless they start off being an asshole first. And even then, I'm much more likely to just bid them goodbye, and not talk to them, rather then fight and throw a fit, because life's too fucking short and I could be playing with people I like.
>>
>>51037562
you know I've been around since the year /tg/ was made and it never occurred to me for a second that you ever mightve developed any board history besides being containment for WH40k. now here I am a decade later shitposting aggressively while lurking /osrg/
>>
>>51037649
That's still a myth, by the way. Its a general tabletop board. If it was made to 'contain' 40k, it would be fucking called /40k/.

If you have proof otherwise, I'm still waiting.
>>
>>51037691
Well /tg/ was made because 40k was raiding /b/. Some times other /tg/ things where there too. So /tg/ was born as containment board for nerdy shit.

For a long time /tg/ was /x/ and /d/ light specially when /d/ banned roleplayig for some odd reason
>>
>>51037691
>myth
yea. creation myth

it's been almost a decade. /tg/ will forever and always be containment for /b/'s warhammer problem.
>>
I've never played a pen & paper RPG game. I just like learning the lore they have. I'm top shy to play with people. I'm even too shy to play MMORPGs with other people.
>>
>>51037713
>shallow
mentally ill

>>51037776
/tg/ was /x/ light?
>>
>>51037787
CUTE
>>
>>51037777
>>51037776
I'm sure you have actual, you know, proof.
>>
>>51032791

Despite the fact that I come up with lots of interesting NPCs as a GM, whenever I'm a player, I like to play the same character, just with minor variations.
>>
>>51037788
I can give homosexuality and bisexuality a pass since it's not that uncommon. Usually in birds and mammals gays take care of the unwanted child.

The other shit like double kin attack Demi dog potato? Mental disorder or just attention whoring

Yes /tg/ was the home of everything that had some level of role play
>>
>>51037872
Tranny here, I think you should come to the pub with me for a drink because people like you fucking get it
>>
>>51034276
Depends on the campaign and your players, but within my group Milestones work well. Makes the players feel accomplished when they're rewarded for a grand, overarching victory rather than just cutting stuff down.
>>
>>51034559
How's the nursing home?
>>
>>51032791

I enjoy the shit out off bestial races, have a deep-seated hatred for furries for what they made bestial races into, and I like to add as much classy sluttiness as I can in my games.

Becomes I love well-shaped bodies dressed in clothing that shows it off, male OR female.

As you can see, combining the beams is somewhat..problematic. I don't want to do that, because it leads me down the road of furries, and all yiffing fursuit wearing fuckbags can burn in napalm fire
>>
>>51032791

I believe mmechanics should service story, and my primary concern when reading an rpg is how well it can simulate a multitude of character types, which is why i hate D&D/pathfinder
>>
>>51038145
Had you try other systems? Hell old 7th sea or the newer 40k can make a lot of "fluff" character without sacrificing mechanics. Although 7th has the problem that certain combinations are out right better fluff wise and mechanic wise so as GM and player you need to watch out. Hell I made to broken Op characters by accident
>>
>>51036736
I wish I could ask you if I could join. I'm jealous...
>>
>>51037184
>>51037203
Has anyone run a game where one player takes the role of BBEG and the rest of the party tries to end them with the GM acting as referee? It strikes me as an interesting concept that has some great potential. It would also be perfect for you.

>fetish anon gets to be BBEG for GM
>indulges in fetishes
>party may or may not realize you're ERP'ing while they seriously try to hunt you down
>excellent RP scenes where you capture a friend or two, possibly to have them return as sex slave minion to fight their friends
>GM tries to balance/referee so no one goes to far (as in, affecting real life)
>>
>>51038431
Nah. I'm not really into PVP stuff, but that could be fun for othres, I'm sure.
>>
File: Emma Watson.png (33KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Emma Watson.png
33KB, 128x128px
I use /tg/ to make png's
>>
>>51032791
3.5 is easily workable for a good group. None of the drama and bs that tg brands 3.5, have ever happened to us.

Basically, people who struggle with 3.5 "balance", are themselves to blame.
>>
>>51033078
It's the design general, not the fanboy general (/pfg/). Your good idea spurs my development. Your bad idea spurs my development. Your design flaws goad me to fix my own errors. Now get that shit up, I'm edging here.
>>
>>51033188
samefag tease
>>
>>51032791
I believe only people who actually regularly play traditional games should post here. No, reading rulebooks for fun and world building and session prepping but not really running shit doesn't count. The only opinions that matter are those that are actually involved in the hobby.
>>
I hate just about everything about the state of the hobby and those are my true feelings. But every time a thread like this pops up inviting people to post their true feelings, I butthurt about a dozen people by treading down their sacred cow, and then they're so insecure that they feel the need to dismiss my concerns as bait in a thread made for admitting true feelings.
>>
>>51039858
^^this

Seconded
>>
4e is my favourite edition of D&D.
>>
>>51032791
I have been playing with the same irl group of awesome guys for several years and we have never experienced any of the /tg/ issues you often read about, we are blessed that way. Despite this I often dislike my friends as a ttrpg group because everyone else is super obsessed with serious roleplaying/campaign storyline and all I want to do is make a stat sheet, dive dungeons, and drink some beer.
>>
>>51032791

I can, 85ish percent of the time, tell if my GM is actually working from prepared material or just winging it. I judge, silently.
>>
>>51041352

One other thing. People who get butthurt that NPCs are built along different lines than PCs are, can say, be given an ability that it would be illegal for a PC to have, are cancer and should be booted from games.

This is most applicable to DnD, but not entirely unique to it.
>>
>>51032791
Ive started almost eight or nine campaigns across ten years, stopped them all halfway through and never contacted the players again. I do this because I fucking hate D&D because of minmaxers, and the players you find online typically do that shit.

I also get on roll20, hype up a game, say we're starting in a week, then never show up and make a new account. I have done this at least sixty times.

I also have hosted a roll20 game where I intentionally acted like a complete jackass to make players uncomfortable or ragequit. Stuff like killing players right in the entryway to the dungeon to stuff like grapple checks versus your clothing to even so far as describing in detail how an acid trap dissolved someone painfully while they were screaming. I also cough or burp or fart or eat chips while they're talking describing their actions too, leading to awkward silence sometimes. I also ask them to repeat themselves mid-sentence sometimes just because its fun.
>>
I get up from the table sometimes to go take a dump. I'm actually just playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius on my phone because I've got more of an obligation to burn my energy and arena orbs in that game versus actually playing the D&D game. Nothing wrong with the d&d game, I just feel like it's not as good as FFBE.
>>
I cheat on my dice rolls as GM and also secretly do monster HP in terms of "good enough" hits taken. This has lead to me having monsters survive blows that should normally kill them sometimes.

Some monsters I even cheat and add or subtract a few points of damage here and there depending on the circumstances.

My party thinks it's incredible, since monsters all feel different even if they're the same species.

I took a drink of mountain dew from the bottle once and one of the players got into it later that evening. I didn't say anything when I realized what they were doing.
>>
>>51032791

Back when I played 3.5, I would selectively apply rules that were often overlooked (most commonly how long it takes to do things or spells last by RAW); minmaxers who annoyed me got everything doublechecked by the book. Players who didn't and just showed up to have a casual good time generally didn't.

I also would often not tell them when their short-term buff spell wore off as they were taking 20 searching every nook and cranny of the room, and would often be sarcastically malicious if they got in my face about why didn't I tell them.
>>
>>51034468
Except it did a piss-poor job at actually containing the more cancerous elements of the ERP crowd.

Personally I couldn't care less about people getting off (as long as it's all SSC, anyways), but once it stops being a single thread and starts being a general plus daily tower girl/unironic elf slave/thinly-veiled fetish fuel threads plus rampant shitposting no matter what the thread's actually about (anyone knows if that NiceDaemonette faggot is still around?), it's time to reconsider.
>>
>>51034953
>I literally reenacted Die Hard with them in Shadowrun once, doing an Alan Rickman impersonation for the bad guy and everything
That's fucking amazing. I want to play with you now, that's awesome. You're a hell of a guy, anon.
>>
>>51034864
Just pull her aside at a suitable moment and talk things through with her. If she's an even remotely mature adult, you'll be able to resolve those issues, if not, you get your answer as to whether it's OK to remove her from the premises.

Also, don't ever let anyone's SO join your long-term games unless they've been seriously committed to one another for at least a year. Even then, be prepared to drop one of them at a moment's notice.
>>
>>51032791
I have fun by playing 100% in-character and with scarce OoC moments. I think this is the proper way an RPG is to be played, no other alternatives. That means that also joke games are fucking shit, that joke characters shouldn't fucking exist and people that play these kinds of characters or just keep stopping the game to have a "LOL GUYS AM I FUNNY?? XD" exchange should fuck off.
>>
>>51033960
I'm a forever DM, individual xp is cancer for most groups and bring nothing to those that could srvive it
Also milestones let you keep the powerlevel in check
>>
>>51033718
I think this is true for a lot of people who decide to forever GM.
>>
>>51033756
Could you elaborate on the second part about your trying to talk politics?
>>
You know this stereotype of a slutty, barely dressed, red-coloured twi'lek sith? I want to actually play it.
>>
>>51037353

This is a beautiful mix of racism and autism.
>>
>>51043599

But its 100% good quality bait.
>>
>>51035361
>I dislike drow for their chaotic stupid outlook but generally don't mind elves
I'm pretty sure this is the silent majority opinion.
>>
>>51037392
This is genius. It allows you to always pick the option that will satisfy your players most.
>>
>>51037465
>hours disk add
what is
>>
>>51037631
>Some people have no sense of decency and don't give a shit that they're making everyone else at the table uncomfortable.
Is this purely based on your hypothetical scenario, or on personal experience?

Because in my experience, most players are reluctant to share anything that might make others uncomfortable.
>>
>>51039858
Nothing wrong with newbies posting, as long as they're honest about their lack of experience.

If /tg/ were restricted to regular players, it would probably be dead.
>>
>>51042013
I call bullshit.

No fa/tg/guy would even have the guts to pull that off.
>>
>>51032791
I'm forever DM 'cause my players are really shitty creating stories.
Also I slept with 2 of my females players.
>>
>>51037392
You monster
>>
>>51043512
He's a /pol/tard
>>
>>51044673
Was it consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position?
>>
>>51032791
I genuinely find a lot of people on /tg/'s attitude to women genuinely disturbing, and it makes me worry about the people they must regularly interact with to have these attitudes.

I mean, it's not just "unpleasant", it's also at odds with my own experiences.
>>
>>51035407
I completely understand this even though i'm a furry, i like wereanimals and stuff and beast folk as characters but far too many people don't realize that there's a line that shouldn't be crossed. I always have a mental divide if i'm going to play something like that because the game and furry shit are two different things and i'd never make it cross over cause it'd be a mess. People just dont know how to not be an autist in public and end up making it so people like me who want to play it for the arsthetic or just normal people who think beastfolk are cool get a bad rep.
>>
>>51036708
What's your Discord?
I just feel like I know you
>>
>>51044809
Most of those people are probably teenagers, or neckbeards who haven't interacted with women since high school.
>>
>>51032791
I really don't want to run one of my campaigns anymore, but everyone's been enjoying it so I feel like an ass if I just tell them I don't want to run anymore. Game's online, but one of the players is a friend who runs his own game online that I'm in. I'd especially feel like a shit for canceling the game when he runs shit I'm in. I've just lost all motivation for the game though due to IRL stuff, on top of some of the players not getting along. But said GM friend has a tougher situation than me which is why I'm not sure I can cancel the game without being a jerk.
>>
>>51045496

Or baiting.
>>
>>51044809
Same.

Like I feel pol has a better, healthier attitude towards women.
>>
>>51034559
Lets indulge in the idea that you're serious. Doesn't it take nothing but basic logical thinking to come to the conclusion that, just like SJWs getting triggered at straight white men in things, you get triggered by negroids or womyn in things and thus are no better than them?
>>
>>51033175
Hate to respond to a post from like 20 hours ago but why the fuck would anyone DM a game with gay people when you're full on /pol/ fag? If it's because you don't wanna tell them you don't like them because they're gay than I don't really see a reason to bitch on /pol/.
>>
I thought about posting a "Let's Make a Homestuck RPG" thread once. Thankfully I decided to Google it first, and afterwards I kind of realized it would make a better videogame anyway.
>>
>>51032791
I love my group and surrounding friends but for the life of me there are a few that I hate to be associated with out in public. I only really like to hang out with the self-aware players so I'm not as embarrassed. Honestly there is nothing wrong with wearing fantasy/anime merchandise, but holy fuck please don't get into an argument over spells and the importance of fan service in anime when we're waiting for a movie to start. I also like to avoid going out with my more ugly friends. I know I;m not the greatest looking guy, but at least my teeth don't look like they were hit with a sledge hammer.
>>
>>51035361
>I feel that CYOA threads belong with quests, off-board. They seem like an earlier version of quest threads that only got to stay by virtue of being here first

I agree. CYOA threads are not really /tg/, and most of the CYOAs are just made for neckbeard masturbation. "choose your waifu" bullshit
>>
>>51032791
Some of my friend doesn't know that I've GMed for 6 month for another group. He doesn't need to know because he would've thrown a shitfest since the beginning of it.
He is rude and doesn't respect each player talking time.
>>
File: 1477443150021.jpg (19KB, 468x364px) Image search: [Google]
1477443150021.jpg
19KB, 468x364px
I am a very sensitive and insecure person who can't take insults and is very concerned with what people think of me.

I think this would make people call me a little attention whoring bitch for trying to make things about me. hogging the character spotlight.
>>
I like the roleplaying aspect more than the game aspect of RPGs. It's more fulfilling for me to just write than rolling dice and making stats.

I wish I could just find somewhere to text roleplay, but I'm nervous about approaching complete strangers on a website or some erp discord.
>>
>>51037459
Warhammer Wednesday's?
>>
>>51032870
Same, but instead of shitposting I just lurk and/or laugh.
>>
>>51036858
This.
>>
If I can, I always play a white heterosexual male. I tell myself it's because I don't know the subtle nuances of other groups, but really it just makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>51048457
I just put something up in the gamefinder thread - it's the post about the noncommittal one-shot.
I kind of want to find out how /tg/ would act in a no-holds-barred oneshot (personal magical realms and "fetishy" shit allowed, but firmly not ERP because people's fee-fees and fursonas get involved), so I'm trying to gather players for a no-strings-attached game (using Aberrant, because it's insanely easy to make a lot of weird shit in that game).
No strings attached, the email is a throwaway, the Discord will be a throwaway, and your e-mail and Discord account can be throwaways too. What happens in the room stays in the room, and that's that.
There's a lot of shit that goes unplayed because of awkwardness and embarrassment, so I thought I'd like to see what happens if that's not an issue. No names attached, no bullshit. The very most that might happen is that I'll send an invitation for a second round if the first one for some reason goes stupidly well.
I'll just copypaste the post because I need as big a sample group as possible.
>>
>>51048667
>GM
>Japan Time
>8th or 9th of this month, game start anywhere from 09:00 to 22:00 Japan time (write your ideal times in the mail)
>Aberrant
I have a business hotel room to myself and time to kill.
I see so much weird shit come up in the magical-realm-focused threads and when a normal thread turns fetishy that I want to see how /tg/ actually handles it in practice, and not just judge from the opinions of shitposters and I don't want to touch the /pfg/ .
Let's have the roleplaying equivalent of a one-night stand - write something you want to play but can't because it's fetishy or creepy, I'll smack together a sheet in Aberrant because you can do fucking everything fetishy in Aberrant, and let's have a one-shot with no strings attached.
What happens in there stays in there. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun, so for fuck's sakes let's give it a spin.
Come up with your best and send it to [email protected], and I'll send back a Discord room in time.
It's not going to become ERP, because I still want to do roleplaying and I suck at writing porn, and I'm honestly not going to risk a ban to juggle some furry's hurt fee-fees.
Especially if I get more than three or four replies, I reserve myself the right to ignore the seventeenth fucking kitsune lolimancer or shota catboy. If I don't send something back, it means not enough people replied or they were too furry - if I was a furry or a Pathfinder player, I know where I'd go look.
>>
File: keep crying bitch nigga.jpg (41KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
keep crying bitch nigga.jpg
41KB, 388x384px
I'm a racist nazi /pol/-tard but I really fucking hate seeing all the political racist nazi shit on this board. I like it when people discuss fantasy, traditional games, roleplaying and so on. Hundreds of posts on good threads are wasted every week on that bullshit. Makes me mad.
>>
>>51037562
I miss erp general, is how I found f-list
>>
File: The Morning Dawn.jpg (83KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
The Morning Dawn.jpg
83KB, 500x667px
>>51032791
I made my homebrew system because I don't want to look stupid in front of players who know everything about a system down to it's smallest numbers.
I also make endless amounts of "supplements" and other setting 2-3 page word docs for my system because I don't actually have a group at the moment, or everyone just wants to play D&D which I don't like very much due to the focus on combat rather than roleplay.
I just don't want to be me for 2-4 hours guys, seriously, let me have this.
>>
>>51039450
100% agree. If your group has a good grasp on the rules and you know which books to use and not to use, it runs really smoothly.
I think a lot of people have a problem sitting down and reading a rulebook cover to cover a few times, but I like getting to know the system.
>>
>>51032964
Explain.
>>
File: tg - Totally Gay.png (146KB, 1880x575px) Image search: [Google]
tg - Totally Gay.png
146KB, 1880x575px
>>51050658
One anon convinced another to whore out his fat ass to his group and become their cumdump
>>
File: tg is very heretosexual.png (203KB, 1114x339px) Image search: [Google]
tg is very heretosexual.png
203KB, 1114x339px
>>51050688
>>
>>51043532
And I want to rape it.
>>
>>51034634
Because amidst the shit-flinging and political trashbagging. You can actually find some decent conversation with like-minded people, whether it be discussing openly the merits and flaws of your favourite topic, or just taking the chance to sperg out with another person about how much you love something.

The anonymous nature of the website makes it easier to post without fear or extreme retribution, so anybody with social anxiety problems doesn't feel the need to quadruple check (ad infinatum) every post they make. And people are more open about things typically considered taboo in society. For all the "shitty fetish threads" we get, it's kind of interesting to see so many people rationales behind something that is so heavily entwined in their sense of self, and yet is hardly ever discussed outside of select sites (once you get past the "that's gay!" "no it's not!" arguments).
>>
>>51051265
>giving that faggot (You)s
kys plz
>>
>>51032791
I literally don't talk about half of what I know from /tg/ with my group, because it's too crazy for them.
I talk about /tg/ stuff with my online text RP comrades though.

Also, I don't like to play as anything further away from Human than Elf, because I can't even with these short races.
>>
I'm trapped in an eternal Catch-22 where if I don't take the lead/play the face, no one else tries to roleplay with each other or NPCs, and if I do take the lead, I feel like I'm hogging the spotlight and that inevitably, someone will get pissed at me for talking so much. Even when I try to give these people gentle nudges, no one tries to fill the role or do anything that might get us anything but the barest of information and no character development.

Do I have legitimate problem here, /tg/, or am I just a spoiled attention whore of some sort?
>>
I've been playing my character as Geralt from The Witcher for three months and nobody in the group has caught on so far
>>
>>51050688
Is he available for parties?
>>
>>51049343
I'm an SJW numale cuck and I feel the same way. We have a whole board for this shit, take it there and keep it there.
>>
>>51032791
Planning on killing myself once the game I'm running reaches its conclusion.
>>
I get banned regularly, most of the time I have no idea why, and then get banned again for ban evasion.

Sorry I live in a place with crappy Internet. The bloody things disconnects, reconnects to another wifi, to 3G or 4g and I do not notice the problem till the random ban.
>>
>>51032791
>avoid revealing to group
That I would much rather be playing Shadowrun and not some stupid pure fantasy game
>>
>>51051738
I'm more trigger happy than I'd like to admit.

I love the game, but I hate myself for finding myself trying to make up excuses to try out my fancy gun; even more so because it also it goes against my character's character.
>>
File: TalonHS.jpg (61KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
TalonHS.jpg
61KB, 480x640px
>>51043532
You mean Darth Talon?
>>
>>51051738
Anon, you have a common issue of being a leader in a party of followers.
That you have concerns about hogging limelight shows you aren't actually doing it.
Be chill, my man, and talk to the players if you are so concerned.
I am learning to despise colored people from dealing with their bullshit at my shop.
>>
File: 1477204756569.jpg (235KB, 1139x516px) Image search: [Google]
1477204756569.jpg
235KB, 1139x516px
>>51036762
Excuse the image alignment, hard to change on phone.
>>
>>51052769
>>51049343
And so two souls who would otherwise be enemies found common ground. As a duo of opposing views they decided to strike out into the world to challenge themselves and each other into new realms of adventure.

Together they would scale any mountain. Face any dragon. Challenge the power of the otherworldly Fey Court.

They would be known as, the odd couple.
>>
>>51035553
>I don't know why he think's fans of old school games are elietist douchbags
>I know! I'll pretend to be an elietist douchbag, then when he takes the bait I'll talk down on him showing that I actually AM one.
>this will surely change his opinion!
>>
I avoid mentioning this on /tg/ because I'll get called a furry and am guaranteed to have someone call it a shit system, but I'm super excited to be playing a Rat folk Alchemist in an upcoming Pathfinder game.

I'm playing a rat folk for the kick ass favored class bonus (1/6 of a new discovery) and because one of my friends is also playing a rat (he wanted the racial bonuses to Int and Dex). Together we'll exploit the fuck out of the swarming rule.

As for my preference of PF, I am well aware of its shortcomings and I don't care. My group has fun and we enjoy breaking the system.
>>
>>51037430
wqhat abut people playing bulls, they're normally bears I find and do chemsex
>>
>>51037430
>cat, dog, fox, or wolf = furfag
On occasion it's just a girl trying to be cute, though they usually go for a human with animal ears, tail, and sometimes fangs/claws, rather than full blown beast race.
>>
>>51032791
A few, for starters I never prep my games, I know for a fact I am best when I combine both improve and light prep, but I am just to fucking lazy to give a single fuck, but I am to much of a forever GM to ever not go without GMing for long.

I am gross awful human being, I go months sometimes without showering (tho I change my clothes and shave) I try to work on it, and other problems but Bi-polar disorder is a bitch.

I disparately want to ERP, to fill the lonely empty void, but obliviously lack the very basics of English writing cause I am a highschool dropout retard.
>>
>>51044958
You probably don't...I never personally use discord.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.