[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join PF game, whatever the default fantasy setting is >Mainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 18.jpg (249KB, 789x1024px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
249KB, 789x1024px
>Join PF game, whatever the default fantasy setting is
>Mainly normal characters
>One guy states that his character's armor is pink, his sword is pink, and it's designed to be as obnoxious as possible to draw attention
Is he a that guy?
>>
Is there a reason why? I mean i get that he wants to draw attention, but why does he want to draw attention? Is there a narrative behind this? I mean honestly it's pretty damn weird and annoying, and i would not be happy with someone doing this in my group personally, but for all i know there is actually an explanation for his behavior and you are giving us a spin job. I need more data.
>>
Depends if he's using his obnoxious color scheme to distract/attract enemies towards him.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
>>51032288
Maybe they're playing castle crashers
>>
Buy black paint and throw it on him
>>
File: p9DxCmj.jpg (183KB, 985x652px) Image search: [Google]
p9DxCmj.jpg
183KB, 985x652px
He sounds like a cool guy.
>>
>>51032288
Sounds legit to me if he's the party's tank.
>>
>>51032288
Sounds pretty good, honestly.
For one, no need to be a prick about somebody's version of fun if it doesn't get in the way of yours.

Two, it's fucking pathfinder. Pink might not even be gaudy enough to stand out.
>>
>>51032288
This >>51032630 was my first thought. Maybe he's trying to protect the party by being a really bright color that enemies will notice. By choosing pink, it's possible they'll also figure he's some pansy faggot and try and kill him first.

Good tanking strategy.
>>
>>51032288
Maybe but I wanna see how this one plays out...
>>
>>51032396
Never knew Astolfo had a gigantic tuba
>>
File: Roose_Bolton.jpg (36KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
Roose_Bolton.jpg
36KB, 300x462px
>>51032288
I can believe it.
>>
>>51032288
>Armor is pink
>Sword is pink
...How?
>>
>>51032366
I see a pink dork and I want to paint him black
>>
>>51034272
You know people used to paint their armor all the time, right?
>>
>>51034339
No fagness anymore, I want them to turn back
>>
>>51038201
>-w-
>>
>>51033263
If it's historical, they might see him as rather masculine for wearing it. Pink was for boys after all.

But it's definitely distracting. Actually, the idea of using dazzle camoflague on a tanky character is rather appealing.
>>
>>51038210
I see the fags wank by in their summer cocks
>>
>>51038201
so
*scrapes historical artifact with steel wool*
you're sayin
*strips paint from marble statues*
you be sayin
*revises history*
people would actually do that?

Nah, everyone knows all armour was just plain metal.
>>
>>51032288
The obvious counter is to play some kind of Gnoll or dog person and just in game over time and ask like you don't notice it until someone brings it up from within or outside the party.

Then be all "What the hell are you talking about," to the person in question when they use the color descriptor because you are a color blind dog person and dear god these fucking hairless apes are dumb fucking shits.

No sell his obnoxiousness.
>>
>>51038282
True, same with high heels.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.