[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1461245238502[1].jpg (474KB, 1500x881px) Image search: [Google]
1461245238502[1].jpg
474KB, 1500x881px
What's this? Did I miss anything important?
>>
File: dorksouls.jpg (34KB, 268x277px) Image search: [Google]
dorksouls.jpg
34KB, 268x277px
>range: infinite
>>
>>51031927
hehehe
>>
>>51031878
god, I wish this was real.
>>
>>51032547

??? Is this a troll? This is a real game. Will be, anyway. Kickstarter was like a year ago.
>>
File: _silmeria_iii__by_seishinkibou.jpg (935KB, 720x1073px) Image search: [Google]
_silmeria_iii__by_seishinkibou.jpg
935KB, 720x1073px
睾丸または公願、願うで男は弾が2つとナイフが1つと言う、無くす使い切ると女になる、真面に使われていないまだ使えるで再利用が使われる、複数居るは払ったのに受け取って無いを意味する、観光客は戦争が始まった時優先して本国に帰れる、一部で観光ビザは一部で低賃金だが働いて帰国する者も居る、WOWとW40kでは男と女ぐらい頼んでいる物が違う、国によって版権が違うのでその国の物で製作する必要があり、能力が高くないと作れない
>>
>>51032629
really? holy shit!
>>
>>51032706

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamforged/dark-soulstm-the-board-game

Here's the kickstarter if you want to keep updated. Not looking great though: the gameplay is kind of the opposite from the videogame in philosophy. Positioning is still a big deal, but the fact that there are random dice rolls goes against Dark Souls a lot. They haven't put out a rule book and the rules seem to still be in revision based on them playing on twitch. Also it's by a company with only one other game.

Sense of theme certainly seems strong though, so it has that going for it.
>>
>>51032706
Yeah, steamforged games, same people that make guildball had a kickstarter in April I think. They had a demo of it at gencon. I pledged and got all the stretch goals and I added on 2 dragons for more boss fights. If they deliver on the concepts the minis will be gorgeous
>>
>>51031878
Still waiting for it to be complete.
Been happy with the updates, looks like it'll turn out good, challenging hard rather than bullshit RNG hard. And if not, the miniatures will make for some real nice shit to have around and there's bound to be alternative systems.
>>
>>51032547
>>51032828
Necropraxis did a homebrew of Labryinth Lord (D&D B/X) to make it like Dark Souls in feel, fitted to the Stonehell megadungeon

http://www.necropraxis.com/tag/dark-souls/

not knowing anything about the game in the OP besides the photo, I'd imagine he got a lot fucking closer to the mark than that cancer.
>>
>>51031878
It's exactly like duel monsters
>>
>>51032828
>>51033174
If it had been any other company, I would be wary as fuck about someone wanting to turn dark souls into a board game.
But this is steamforged. They took the essence of warmachine and made guildball.
>>
File: _id1462871330_343178_2.jpg (157KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
_id1462871330_343178_2.jpg
157KB, 900x600px
まずどこの闘技場を借りるか決めたらどうだ
>>
>>51036532
>why do not you decide where to rent a stadium first
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>51036532
Why would you need a stadium? What does a poorly cropped Witcher 3 promo shot got to do with anything?

And this is an english imageboard you realise.
>>
>>51031878

The only important question is, when is this shit going to be in stores?
>>
File: this-is-why-we-invented-nukes.png (55KB, 644x825px) Image search: [Google]
this-is-why-we-invented-nukes.png
55KB, 644x825px
>>51032654
I can't tell if Google Translate is shit, this is a shit bot or we're experiencing the rare Japanese shitposter.
>>
>>51036572
Next year probably.

Kickstarter Core game ships in april/may, stretch goals come in October. So the actual release will be later.
>>
>>51036560
Somebody has been doing that around the board. They post a random pic, some Japanese gibberish (as in, not really a full sentence) and then leaves.
>>
>>51036589
Both
>>
>>51036589
Google Translate can't into Japanese grammar.
>>
>>51034234
No it isn't. It has dice
>>
Oh look another dark souls thread...

If I wanted to play dark souls I'd boot up steam. Every time people try to convert video games to the tabletop it ends up being a steaming pile of shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.