[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emperor of Mankind - King Arthur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

How would you envision the events of King Arthur if he were but another of the Emperors alias' during this time?

Perhaps Merlin was Malcador himself, or a psyker the Emperor had recruited. Excalibur, the grail, and other relics were objects imbued with his psychic power. Perhaps Morgana and Mordred were the Emperor's bastard sensei.

Camelot might have been one of his attempts to guide humanity through chivalry, morality, and psychic powers. What lesson did he learn of mankind.
>>
File: Saber Chaos.jpg (184KB, 1024x1071px)
Saber Chaos.jpg
184KB, 1024x1071px
>>51031302
It would be extremely heretical.
>>
>>51031302
Reversal: What if King Arthur and Merlin were champions of Chaos, and Mordred was actually the Big E. Morgana was another Champion of Chaos, one of Slaanesh, who for some reason decided to kill Tzeentchian Merlin.
>>
>>51031302
>What lesson did he learn of mankind

Don't fuck your sister.
Don't let your bestfriend cuckold you
Don't let the Scots live
>>
>>51031523
I would berry my mutton so far up Morgana's last favor that when I pulled it out I would be crowned king arthur
>>
>>51031798
... I know what you're referencing.
>>
俺の剣はエクスカリバーでは無いパワーショベルで無理やり引き抜いて壊れたので鍛冶屋で別の物に作り変えてた
>>
>>51032222
Nice quads. What did you turn it into?
>>
>>51031313
For you
>>
>>51032222
そしてあなたにもちょっとしたチンチョンチョン
>>
>>51031798
She's pretty qt
>>
>>51031302

That's dumb. The emperor was obviously Merlin!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.