[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patron Quests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: crowley.jpg (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
515KB, 1280x720px
I want to give a player in my game a way to increase his power/standing with his patron by having him complete tasks for the patron.

Im looking for some hooks or mini 1 session quests that a warlock could do for their patron to help them.

Most of them i guess could be generic like kill the acolytes of a different patron, or kill some cultists stealing their power.

But if it helps the patron is a Demon played a lot like Crowley from supernatural
>>
Depends on how serious you want it to be.

It could be more of a joke, like having them fetch ingredients for a meal for the patron, Fairly Odd-Parents style (but darker, like fetching a virgin woman to sacrifice or some such).

It could involve stealing a magical macguffin from the clutches of the 'forces of good', like a temple or a castle of a benevolent ruler, or some such.

Or you could go flavorful, going with something that relates to the patron itself. What patron is it?
>>
>>51017108
Fiendish Patron

It would be funny to have him make the demon dinner. ill save that for later.
>>
>>51017173
Am I correct in assuming its Evil of some sort?

You could have your warlock kill various people who sold their souls to the patron.

Its definitely the sort of thing Crowley would do.
>>
>>51017294
Yep, evil, selfish, etc...

that could work either to keep his hands clean and collect debts early, making him look good.

Or he could be collecting debts of people who's time has come, kind of like the hellhounds
>>
>>51016794
>Bring in macguffins
>Bring in more potential servants/sacrifices
>Put this macguffin in [place] (such as hiding a profane symbol in a church)
>Enforce my contracts with [other warlocks], i'm fucking busy
>I'm out of toilet paper, go find me some
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.