[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what exactly happens when a Bee-Girl stings you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

So, what exactly happens when a Bee-Girl stings you?
>>
>>51004366
Stingers are adapted ovipositors, so it depends on what exactly she's packing
>>
File: 17pwnotlnjhydjpg.jpg (31KB, 636x359px) Image search: [Google]
17pwnotlnjhydjpg.jpg
31KB, 636x359px
>>
If she's human sized with bee parts to scale I imagine you're both going to die
>>
>>51004366
she dies
>>
>>51004366
So... It's a feminine penis? That'll make for a good hentai.
>>
>>51004411
Anon, bees do not die because they sting things. They die because after they sting humans, their sting gets stuck and they accidentally tear it out of their bodies.
The sting of a bee of THAT size is not going to get stuck.
>>
>>51004366
Depends. Is it radioactive?
>>
>>51004366
She injects you with bee venom and it hurts like hell. You might also die if you're allergic.
>>
>>51004763
>Radioactive bee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc
>>
>>51004366
>EDGEMODE LOGIC: You die. Painfully.
>HENTAI LOGIC: It's some kind of hypnotic/aphrodisiac thing and now you're fawning over her.
>NORMAL LOGIC(?): Depending on her size, it could be extremely painful.
>>
>>51004820
>NORMAL LOGIC(?): Depending on her size, it could be extremely painful.

For you.
>>
>>51004877
She's a big bug.
>>
>>51004366
Like, depending on her velocity, it'd be the same as a knight with a lance skewering you.

If it's just a slash and she's pumping out toxin during it (and some of it gets into the open wound she creates) that's probably gonna add to the pain but it depends. Bigger animals don't necessarily have stronger toxin.
>>
File: FPTD11B.png (12KB, 446x412px) Image search: [Google]
FPTD11B.png
12KB, 446x412px
>>51004877
Oh goddammit.
>>
>>51004366
You would get bee-trothed to her.
>>
>>51004705
Listen to this anon
He knows the way
also giant spiders would need internal muscles just like any other sufficiently large arthropod
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.