[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is how I Alpha Psyker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tetsuo.png (637KB, 1022x552px) Image search: [Google]
tetsuo.png
637KB, 1022x552px
This is how I Alpha Psyker.
>>
File: Kaneda!.jpg (53KB, 718x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kaneda!.jpg
53KB, 718x480px
>>51001945
They should have just shot him, like early on. Lots of heresy going on in that movie.
>>
>>51001945
That's more of a Beta++.
>>
>>51002338
Nigga he flew into space unprotected and threw a giant space station down to Earth. By the end of his shitfit he could definitely perform Alpha Plus feats like busting Titans.

In the manga he blasts apart the moon and becomes less matter than a set piece within the intrinsic field of the universe. He stops moving around using his limbs and just propagates his molecular pattern through whatever matter is in front of him.
>>
>>51001945
His forehead is massive.
>>
>>51002459
Common sign of all A+ Psykers.
Forehead-size and magnitude of power are directly correlated.
>>
>>51001945
could tetsuo beat the emps?
>>
>>51002551
The apex twins could fuck him up, but that's because there are two of them I guess.

Nobody beats emps.
>>
>>51002561
I don't think the apex twins could, well given the limited information on them they might, but everything about them seems to show them as being focused on telepathy with nothing else really shown. And I don't think telepathy is a good weapon against the emps.
>>
>>51002551
End tier manga Tetsuo probably could.

Film Tetsuo, no.

Judging from what we saw in The Master of Mankind, Big E is on the lower side of the powerscale in terms of fictional psychics, but only because the powerscale is made absolutely ridiculous by characters like manga Tetsuo, Jean Grey, Nathan Summers, Toyo Harada, Legion, etc.
>>
File: Harada Toyo 5.jpg (213KB, 784x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Harada Toyo 5.jpg
213KB, 784x1200px
>>51002611
>Toyo Harada

I think this guy might be the best depiction of a godlike psyker in fiction. There's something intensely likable but also terrifying about him, and while his powers are incredible, they come with notable downsides that make the level of control he's achieved genuinely impressive.
>>
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>51003504
IRON MAN
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.