[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this mean the Imperial Fist are kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Impfist killed.jpg (510KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Impfist killed.jpg
510KB, 1200x1600px
Does this mean the Imperial Fist are kill?
>>
>>50998060
You dare to doubt the might of the Imperium?
>>
>>50998060
Until the next retcon.
>>
>>50998060
>Does this mean the Imperial Fist are kill?
>Last stand of the 3rd company
Just one company it seems.
>>
>>51001267
Like this is not the 40k:End of Times and GW is not going full Age of the Emperor along this new year.
>>
>>50998060
Goddamnit I am legitimately disappointed with you /tg/. Why do you do this to me?

One, the Fists are already dead. They died in the Beast Waaagh! war. They were replaced by the Fist Exemplar who took their name and belongings to hide the fact that a first legion chapter was wiped out.

two, when the 13th Black Crusade was launched almost all the Imperial Fists (Fists Exemplar really) went to Cadia. They left a single company which I believe was the scout company on the Phalanx.

Be'lakor, after undoubtedly failing to possess Abaddon, materialized on the Phalanx and summoned his daemon legion and Iron Warrior allies. He wants to take over the Phalanx and use it to extermintus the Imperial Palace, killing the Emperor and stealing the victory the gods willed for Abaddon as a big fuck you to the Chaos Gods and Abby. The Imperial Fists were outnumbered many times over but they received help in the form of the Legion of the Damned appears out of nowhere to fight the daemons and Iron Warriors. The commander on aboard, realizing the threat to Terra, activated the warp engines and sent the Phalanx away from Terra as far as possible.
>>
>>50998060
>Abandoned by the Dark Gods

This confirms that what Be'lakor is doing is not sanctioned by the Chaos Gods. So you guys must root for Be'lakor. If he gets to the Emperor and kills him before Abaddon, then the galaxy will be saved.
>>
>>50998060
Again?
>>
>>51001457
Oh helllll no. Im rooting for someone to go to Geedubs headquarters and convince them the khornate way to just fucking stop this. They try to move te setting forward but are so incompetend they might as well tell everyone to fuck themselves literally.
>>
>>51001445
> They were replaced by the Fist Exemplar who took their name and belongings to hide the fact that a first legion chapter was wiped out.

Citation needed
>>
>>51004759
Beast series, you mook.
>>
>>51005192
>>51001445
If you actually read it you'd know that the Fists were replaced by a mix of all their 2nd founding successors and in either case no one gives a fuck since the 40k Fists were quite a bit different from Heresy-era Fists in the first place.
>>
>>51005279
The entirety Fist Exemplar formed the largest portion with the other chapters providing some donations.

And stop being wrong. This was done as a cover up cause finding out that a first founding chapter was dead would cripple Imperial morale beyond repair.
>>
>>51005279
>no one gives a fuck since the 40k Fists were quite a bit different from Heresy-era Fists in the first place.
t. Assmad Fistfag
Though I don't know how anyone could be a fan of the one 1st Founding Chapter that managed to die to the man.
>>
>>51006275
>>51005919

I thought the beast rising series was an alternative timeline for 40k?
>>
>>51007345
Nope, it just covers the event.
>>
File: 200px-AplhaLegionlogo.jpg (24KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
200px-AplhaLegionlogo.jpg
24KB, 200x197px
>>50998060
no they were, are and always will be the same staunch upstanding loyal sparines you know and love

promise
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.