[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get some feedback on my Dual Wielder homebrew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Dual Wielder.jpg (90KB, 690x663px) Image search: [Google]
Dual Wielder.jpg
90KB, 690x663px
>>
It is usually spelled Dexterous.
>>
>>50988164
I didn't notice the typo, thanks.
>>
I'd say remove the bonus two AC from the offhand weapon on adept dualwielder. Having one of the sword also function as a shield seems kind of dubious and would make a shieldbuild comparatively weaker.

You also probably need to give it more identity than 'man who wields two swords'. There's dual wielder characters that don't make sense to have sleight of hand and acrobatics for example.
>>
>>50988329
I primarily put in Sleight of Hand and Acrobatics due to 7th level being where you put in a ribbon feature with most Fighter Archetype features. I have to admit I'm not quite happy with it either.

Do you have any suggestion on how I could replace it?
>>
>>50988329 And perhaps I'll lower the AC bonus to +1. Considering how likely a player is to take the Dual Wielder feat then it should work out fine.
>>
>>50988429

Tweaks would entirely depend on how you're looking the dual wielder to function. What character and fighting styles do you want to work with it?

If you're looking for the guy who dashes around the battlefield slashing his way with a certain amount of grace, I might suggest giving it the Rogue's cunning action perhaps or a similar feature along with the bonus movement speed you've already put in there.

That way they can move significantly faster, and also disengage as a bonus action and move around the fight more. Whilst I think this fits thematically, I'm not an expert on balance so it could be a little wonky.
>>
>>50988511
I was initially considering putting in a feature where attacking an enemy would stop them from being able to take opportunity attacks. Which would take advantage of the extra attacks you get as a dual wielder.

Ultimately I decided not to add it because that's already part of the Mobile feat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.