[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sappy Idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (149KB, 561x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 561x640px
So I have an area in my campaign's world that is constantly at war between Giants and Ents. The Ents are protecting World Trees that have sap with magical properties. The Giants are giant lumberjack that are trying to get to the trees.

I need help figuring out what kind of magic the sap grants. I am thinking it's something like Devil Fruit, where each sap grants a unique ability. Any ideas?
>>
>>50971047
You should implement a hero of the giants who is just Paul Bunyan, a Paladin with hiz holy steed Babe. He may or may not come to realize the detriment of his actions, and possibly switch sides.
>>
>>50971047
Ambrosia-esque eternal life is a good default
>>
>>50971047
Turns you into an ent
>>
>>50971047
So do want ideas on what the sap does, or what powers it would grant?
>>
>>50971047
>Heartsap of the violent glades is renowned for its wonderous flavor and arcane mysteries. In some poorly understood manner the elder trees accumulate arcane power in tremendous amounts, gaining a measure of strange alien sentience. The eldest of these trees becoming capable of locomotion and speech are the ents. This arcane power an be accessed in a fashion through the Sap.

>Leysap is known for hallucinogenic qualities, bringing great peace and slowness to the world and mind of the individual that imbibes of it. It's especially valued by the barbarian and giant tribes of the north, whose harsh and bitter environments give them little in the way of peace or satisfaction.

>Unknown to many, the leysap's sedative qualities are natural defence mechanisms of the forests trying to force the creatures that consume their strange resins from accessing the ancient, terrible wisdom that lurks in their heartwood. If one observes proper ritual cleansing and offerings small snippets of this lore may be given to the mortal races.

>This does not come without a price however, each consumption of the resin trades more of the users form for that of the forest and instills in him a dreadful hunger for more of the sweet amber. Before long a great mage may find himself consumed utterly by the forest, dwelling exclusively within its glades and defending it with magics unknown to mortal kin for untold eons.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.