[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Age Bestiary & Rulebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Would anyone have this? The links I found before are just broken links
>>
File: 1474001923732.jpg (60KB, 527x681px) Image search: [Google]
1474001923732.jpg
60KB, 527x681px
https://track3.mixtape.moe/mgdihs.pdf
>>
>>50964678
Thanks!
>>
>>50961773
Tell me more about this system, OP.
>>
>>50965829
Uses 3d6, really easy and straight forward to use.
>>
>>50965829
Not OP, but it's a d6-based system, centered around three archetypal classes, (your usual fighterman, sneakerman, and wizardman) with relatively modular class features, skill development, and otherwise simple and light rules for what I think makes pretty breezy gameplay. 3d6 is used for most checks, with one die being a "stunt die", which lets you pick something extra special in addition to the ordinary result. You get a stunt whenever any of the 3d6 roll the same result, and the number on the stunt die determines the "stunt points" you have, which you must spend then. You'll roll stunt points pretty frequently, and picking from a menu of stunts can slow gameplay, but honestly once you're familiar with it, the game otherwise runs quite smoothly.

My biggest complaint with what I've played of Fantasy Age would be the lack of new shit each level. Once you've figured out what your character's gonna do, they're probably stuck doing that for a long time. Many abilities you pick up along the way just make certain stunts cheaper to use. Still, Fantasy Age is what introduced me to the merits of a 3d6 system. Had a lot of fun.
>>
>>50964678
Thanks senpai
>>
It's rules light, simple and straightforward to use. I strongly recommend it.
>>
I hadn't played a 3d6 system before this, but ever since, when I play d20 games with my friends, I wish they did more things like Fantasy AGE.
>>
I also appreciate the racial rules, as they're pretty flexible, and "half-this-half-that" races take on most of the features of just one of their parent races. It leaves a lot to player and DM creativity, as well as what's appropriate to the setting.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.