[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you guys write a tabletop miniature game about drifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: a8ea7ca66dbf42ae3f8b85090f87e648.jpg (377KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a8ea7ca66dbf42ae3f8b85090f87e648.jpg
377KB, 1600x1200px
How would you guys write a tabletop miniature game about drifting?
>>
well you'd need stats for things like the speed you're going at, radius of the drift, level of control during, and impressiveness to an observer

then you'd throw the PCs into a car chase/race scenario and every time they corner make them roll depending on those stats. The various results would then determine how successful the drift was and you'd keep going like that until there was a clear victor in the chase/race
>>
The same way you write any other game, just replace the "dungeons" with "racetracks", make every "battle" or "enemy" a "curve", and rename all the stats from things like "strength" and "agility" to "horsepower" and "acceleration".
>>
>>50957985
>inb4 car lesbians
>>
File: Formulade.jpg (48KB, 450x269px) Image search: [Google]
Formulade.jpg
48KB, 450x269px
>>50957985
You mean like this? There's already lots of board games about auto racing. Many of them have drifting rules.
>>
>>50958157
>The same way hacks write any other game
ftfy
>>
>>50957985
Oh, what, I'm sorry, are you TOO FUCKING GOOD to drive your Hot Wheels around going "nnnnnyooooooom, nyoooooouuuuum, eeeeeerrrh!"
>>
>>50957985
>>50958421
this. Just who do you think you are, OP?
>>
>>50958157
>strength renamed to horsepower
>not torque
>>
You just play Car Wars, and blow up anyone who might be better at drifting than you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHN7eqOIJI
>>
OP here, is Initial D the best music?
>>
>>50958744
Objectively
Have your players sing along
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.