[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 53

File: fortty gen.jpg (189KB, 979x738px) Image search: [Google]
fortty gen.jpg
189KB, 979x738px
Stupid, dumb, phone poster scum not making a new thread edition.

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
https://mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Not always current PDFs:
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>As current as the FAQs get
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Insert Eldar memes here):
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb
>>
First for the FOUR-ARMED-EMPEROR
>>
So, even if End Times isn't happening, it still seems like they're trying to set up an everyone vs. Chaos theme, and are continually pushing Chaos as completely beyond the other apocalypse factions (Orkz, Tyranids and Necrons).

How does everyone feel about this? I'm personally not particularly optimistic about what GW's going to do with the setting now.
>>
Has the new thousand sons shite come out?
>>
>>50958007
Yeah
>>
7E is coming and I'm terrified they're gunna take vehicle armor facings away!

At least the next IG codex will have a kickass event to center around.
>>
First for metal skellingtons
>>
>>50958000
The most interesting theme of 40k is the imperium vs chaos, most other races are just background stuff or shooting targets
>>
>complete beginner
>imperial guard
good idea?
>>
>>50958062
Sure, they're a comfortable mid-tier army and not very hard to paint.
>>
File: Wut.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>50958038

>7E is coming
>>
>>50958049
This is what you get for having I2
>>
>>50958000
you mean like how its always been? ya, not that suprising.
>>
>>50958062
>>50958062
In my experience as a guard player; yes if you enjoy painting the same guy 170+ times and still lose all games.
>>
>>50958060
I can see why some people would think that, but it's also true that the other factions have their own fandoms who have genuine interest, I feel like it's a bit of a waste to push them to the sidelines. Though with modern Tau fluff I can also see how people might have a bit of a knee-jerk reaction towards the 'second-rate' factions.
>>
File: 1481229247420.png (39KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1481229247420.png
39KB, 626x551px
>>50958075

>metal skeletons with I2
>still more of a melee race than orks
>>
>>50958086

Orks have a similar experience
>>
>>50958060
>marinefags actually believe this
>>
File: shoe.png (187KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
shoe.png
187KB, 638x359px
>>50958086
>still lose all games
Oh no, now the guard players are starting to whine too.
Just when we thought traitor legions would finally shut the chaos players up!
>>
>>50958038
Will be 8th ed, or 7.5

>>50958000
I am not a Chaos player, but really Chaos SHOULD be **considered** as the major threat and the big-bad. Necrons and Tyranids are probably as great a threat as Chaos, but the 40k Setting is generally written from an Imperium point-of-view

With the success of the HH line, I am not surprised that they are advancing the clock. I do not want a setting reboot a'la AoS, but I would support the following:

- Return of the Deamon Primarchs, Chaos breaches the Cadian gate and floods the Imperium.

- Ghaz arrives at Octavius, beats the Overfiend's arse, gathers a Waaagh and heads in the vague direction of the Imperial/Chaos for the greatest Krumpin.

- A major hive fleet tendril approaches

- Reactivation of more Tomb Worlds

- Eldar attempt the soul stone sacrifice to ressurect their god.

- Vulkan, Dorn, Jacquetti Khan are found

- Abaddon/Primarchs on way to Terra, but a hue fight is now occurring mid-way.
>>
Does anyone know how Reckless Abandon on Eldar Corsairs works with jet pack movement?

With Craftworlders you can't use Battle Focus along with any kind of jet pack move/assault because Battle Focus is a run move, but Reckless Abandon just says that you move after firing, not that you run or anything.

I tried looking looking for a FAQ, but forge world is lacking them for most IA books, including 11.
>>
>>50958107
fucking hell whats next, space wolves complaining muh planet?
>>
>>50958086
>Lose all games

Shit son, what's your list? Imperial Guard still do pretty well from my perspective.
>>
>>50958105
>muh hipster irrelevant meme tier race should have as much focus as the actual plot of the universe.

I don't even play marines
>>
What niche has not been explored in wh40k yet? What kind of army could still be introduced to the game that would bring something new to the game?
>>
>>50958135
Another xeno race could be sweet.
>>
>>50958130
chaos is also a meme tier race
>>
>>50958129
I didn't say they suck. He asked if it's good for a complete beginner, then you will lose for sure because it's a difficult to play army.
>>
>>50958135
There are a shitload of xenos and decades of lore that hasn't made it anywhere near the tabletop.

I would like to see squats unsquatted. Just give them a high gothic name and put that on the codex, with "squats" being colloquial. Dorfs are an iconic race and 40k is lacking without them. Or hrud.
>>
>>50958130
As far as I can tell only Tau are irrelevant on the plot of the current universe, unless they somehow survive the coming apocalypse and get to advance for another few thousand years.

Tyranids on the other hand are straight-up important as hell due to how much bodies/planets/systems the Imperium has to throw at them. Orkz are just as important as they've always been: as an equalizer to prevent the Imperium from blowing shit up en-masse. Eldar are, eh, from a military perspective they're about as important as Marines (see: not very important outside of specific, do-or-die engagements that need to be won). Necrons are probably less important than Tyranids but are still pretty much the most unbeatable faction in the setting per individual battle due to their balls-to-the-walls technology levels.
>>
>>50958120
Nope. The Chaos players are happy with their new supplement, so the Blood Angels have taken their spot as the premier whiners
>>
File: WP_20161228_14_38_52_Rich.jpg (5MB, 5258x2960px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161228_14_38_52_Rich.jpg
5MB, 5258x2960px
Guard anons I claim this thread for the Emperor!!!
Also me your lads /tg/.
Tau players especially. Come on Tau anons show us that the unpainted meme isn't true.
>>
>>50958135
Space archers with space bows.
>>
>>50958135
There's butt loads of options in terms of lore.

In terms of gameplay not so much.
Maybe an army based around jump infantry seeing as that's probably the most neglected unit type
Maybe an army that plays around with statlines as their main gimmick, ie buffing/nerfing toughness, leadership or bs/ws
Maybe an army that focuses almost entirely around single model units instead of squads, like an inversion of a normal army
>>
Where can I find a download of the BoP painting guide?
>>
>>50958062
Probably not. Try something with a bit more survivability. Obviously if you -really- want to play IG, go for it, dude, but in my experience something like Marines, Necrons or maybe Chaos Marines tend not to feel like as much of a grind. When I started, I started with orks, and although getting into combat was a blast, most of the time I was loosing so many orks (on account of being so new and their lack of armor) that I felt a bit drained. It felt like they were useless, and it led to frustration before I ultimately sold them off and picked up necrons because of how tough they were. Didn't have nearly as many options back then, but not seeing a quarter (or more) of your army cut down in one turn is far more encouraging.
>>
>>50958086
Guard do good anon. I've regularly beaten Riptide wings and battlesuit spam at my store.
>>
>>50958175
you're right how could I forget
>>
>>50958185
>>50958185
Fuck off.
>>
>>50958174
I remember reading something about the Tyranid origins, them possibly fleeing something even more horrible in a far away galaxy? Or perhaps that what we have seen is merely a small tip of the iceberg and that the nids in reality outnumber all other life in existence? Was this ever taken anywhere or is it just something long forgotten and retconned?
>>
>>50958191
That could be pretty cool, although I have a weakness for archers. Even just something like a new Eldar aspect that uses wraithbone bows, anything to ease the criminal lack of bows in 40k outside of a couple of rare crossbows.
>>
>>50958062
>>50958169
Why would somebody ever not buy an army they like because it's not "easy to play"?

You do realize you're going to be spending hundreds of dollars on these man dolls right? Unless you're planning on just dropping fliff left and right on several armies, you shouldn't be picking an army based on how "easy to play" it is, you should pick the army you like. You're going to be spending a lot of time modelling and painting this shit. I hope. If it's an actually difficult army for noobs like DE or Orks . . . then just learn how to play it.

Buying an army because it's "easy to play" when you like another army's lore/models/theme better is full retard. Don't do this. You will be unhappy.
>>
>>50958202
But anon if he starts in lowpoint games a few Guard squads and Leman Russes can dominate.
>>
>>50958000
Having the spotlight just on Chaos is straight up boring

Nice trips
>>
>>50958174
Aren't necrons on like half a dozen planets? so irrelevant. Orks are just a shooting target and comic relief.

Tyrannids, maybe matter but they are still just like the orks an annoyance for the imperium but not one that would affect the plot in any real way that would be interesting.
>>
>>50958185
>Also me your lads /tg/.

That aside, of course not all Tau players roll unpainted. Some of them have hideous, chalky paint schemes on white.
>>
>>50958220
The first one is just a paragraph about speculation by an Admech, a shower thought kind of thing, and it's obviously false, even though it lives as a meme rumor even today

The second one should be true,seeing that they have devoured galaxies

Having it the other way around would completely neuter Nids and render them irrelevant
>>
>>50958114
The Imperium considering Chaos as the biggest threat is okay, but some people want their army to be at least not completely irrelevant. There's supposedly 12 galaxies worth of Tyranids coming, the biggest WAAAGH!!! since the Beast and Tomb Worlds awaking en masse.
But Chaosfags will insist that all these events are irrelevant because "Lol, Chaos is undefeatable xD". And this sucks for everyone.
>>
>>50958115
I've usually played you do both. Run, gun, run then zoom. Move in the shooting phase, then again in the assault.
Also what're you on about with the jetpack movement and battlefocus, spiders are made for that?
>>
>>50958232
As a general rule, unless someone states they're looking at playing Kill Team, I figure they're trying to get as close to 1850 or 2000 as they can like what most people play at.

Like I said, if he really wants to play Guard, go for it, I'm not going to stop him, but I'm just giving him what advice I can based on my experiences when I was a new player. You fuck up a lot when you're new, and something like Necrons or Marines (Loyal, Chaos, whatever) are more forgiving. Then, if you're like I was and you feel like you've sufficiently grasped the game and don't fuck up nearly as much, but now you want something with a bit more flavor, you can always sell your dudes off and go to an army that takes more finesse.
>>
File: 961px-NecronTerritory.jpg (369KB, 961x800px) Image search: [Google]
961px-NecronTerritory.jpg
369KB, 961x800px
>>50958249
Imotekh the Stormlord alone holds 80 planets, according to Codex. Also, look at pic related. Dynasties spread out over territories that put the Eye of Terror to shame. Some even closer to Terra than Chaos ever was since the HH.
>>
>>50958292
I've always found chaos so bloody boring as well.
Everything to do with them is either good guys+spikes and more cackling or shittily written demon stuff that didn't move with the rest of the fantasy landscape after demons became boring sometime in the 80s.
>>
>>50958292
>ghaos is de best :DDD
>>
>>50958320
>faggy newcrons
>>
>>50958309
I've been working under the assumption that you could only make jet pack moves when you would have been able to charge, but I should really double check that assumption.

Aside from spiders there's also hawks and hawtarchs who are more normal jump infantry.

Still, thanks for the answer!
>>
We need people to help working on Genestealer Cult's Kill Team 1d4chan page.

Throw some quick tactics fags.
>>
File: Tau Faggotry.jpg (369KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tau Faggotry.jpg
369KB, 1024x768px
>>50958255

Or this kind of shit.
>>
How do you make Death Watch work as their own army? Any tips and tricks?
>>
>>50958353
This is good, at least you know you don't have to unpack your army and you can just walk out.
>>
>>50958330
It's been 5 (or 6 now I guess) years since that codex came out anon, it might be time to move on.
>>
>>50958320
What's with those planets outside the Galaxy? And that system in topmost right
>>
>>50958380
Planets exist beyond the obvious galactic pattern due to density, so it's still technically inside the galaxy, just near the practical edge.
>>
>>50958330
Newcrons > oldcrons
>>
>>50958353
How are you even supposed to see this? Its on the bottom of the fucking tank.
>>
>>50958386
Yeah, but the fact that they're explicitly named made me think they have some plot relevance

Isn't the Outsider somewhere around there too?I don't see him marked on the map
>>
>>50958292
A lot of the codexes are written from the army's perspective, often with a very inflated sense of their own importance. Ironically a lot of player's seem to have fallen for GW's tongue in cheek propaganda...
>>
>>50958395
Anon you wanna hide your dakimakuras, not just leave them in plain sight.
>>
>>50958353

>see that put on table
>grab my stuff do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>50958395
It's your reward for wrecking the vehicle. After you wreck it you get to enjoy the view.
>>
>>50958395
you'd be surprise
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v1epu4d7cs
>>
>>50958415
Nah, Chaos is now getting its Codex treatment in BL and other Codexes a lot more often.I'm not a big fan of it by most measures, but Chaos is getting essentially what the Tau got this edition, a serious buff to their logical and narrative significance through the occasional retcon or addition. They're now pretty much the be-all-end-all faction from an objective standpoint, too.
>>
Can someone explain to me "Combat resolution"?
>>
>>50958415
Sure, but they are the closest to a canon you can have. It's not just the Necron Codex, I'm sure you've seen the pictures with Tyranid tendrils slowly engulfing the galaxy, or the Ork empires/WAAAGHs!!!. And even if it's all faction propaganda, there are a lot of other big players aside from Abaddon and his merry legion.
>>
Can I use Wulfen in vanilla kill team?
>>
>>50958195
>Maybe an army that plays around with statlines as their main gimmick, ie buffing/nerfing toughness, leadership or bs/ws
hey guys, remember when the 'nid dex was literally this.

fun times.
>>
>>50958429
Truer words have never been spoken. Thin ya paints jus' roight.
>>
>>50958471
Doesn't Skitarii do this already?
>>
>>50958487
No
not at all
they have nothing that changes their stats, beyond 1 turn boosts to ws/bs
>>
>>50958429
he really is too good for this world.
>>
>>50958495
>>50958487
Ad Mech does have something like that.
>>
>>50958429
>>
>>50958449
Get the 7th ed rules from the mega. Go to page 551 and read.
>>
>>50958495
>Nothing that changes their stats
>Except this ability that changes two of their stats

Anon, I ...
>>
>>50958320
OH MY FUCKING GOD. LEARN TO LEARN.

Imotekh controls 80 tomb worlds and 500 or so alien worlds.
>>
>>50958696
Read*
>>
>>50958429
Duncan Rhodes to good for this community to pure
>>
>>50958353
What's it like to be so jealous you act like you hate it, tsundere-kun?
>>
>>50958696
>get completely assblasted at the anon who states a correct number of planets
>not the guy who is "there's like 6 planets of necrons in total"
Wew lad
>>
>>50958586
Temporary stat boosts =/= whole faction based around stat fucking, you silly willy
>>
File: Kill Them All.jpg (53KB, 625x418px) Image search: [Google]
Kill Them All.jpg
53KB, 625x418px
>>50958729

>jealous of taufags
>>
>>50958746
They have a whole page of different stats you can boost once a turn, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>50958792

I think he is hung up on the one a turn part.
>>
So the living tide formation sounds awesome but it costs so much
>>
File: 82A.jpg (21KB, 490x275px) Image search: [Google]
82A.jpg
21KB, 490x275px
>>50958778
>>
>>50957983
Quick question /tg/. Where are the latest rules for Void Hardened armor that makes the wearer unaffected by rending weapons?
>>
>>50958735
6 planet guy is a troll.

The other guy got it wrong wasn't. I am, disappointed by his effort. He should try harder!
>>
>>50958801
Basically this
>>
File: Chaos Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg (237KB, 900x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Space Marines - 2000pts.jpg
237KB, 900x1453px
2K alpha legion list, with a iron warriors CAD to contain my forge-world stuff. The plan is to have the terminators skip across the table with the mind veil, and have the raptors/bikes go super fast and get in the opps face.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>50958911
But he's not entirely wrong. Imotekh does have 80 tomb worlds. And a lot of others.
>>
>>50958946
you should bring some cultists. alpha legion has some great rules for cultists.
>>
>>50959018
I wish, i need 40 of the buggers minimum, currently i have both no cash, and only 30, at a stretch (and thats using a bunch of old necromunda models to boot)
>>
>Carcharodons marines
>Tyberos and 5 assault terminators in a Land Raider Crusader
>4 tacticals with bolt pistols/chainswords and one with a meltagun in a drop pod

At 750 points, is this an appropriate list to set the tone for a brand new Guard player, or should I go back to making him feel like he's invincible by playing Orks?
>>
>>50958947
>Imotekh the Stormlord alone holds 80 planets

His post implied that was just 80 planets. The whole Sautekh space in the map + the two vassal dynasties in that anons mind are just 80 worlds. What the fuck was he on when he read the fluff?
>>
I wish GW would play up the cult aspect of the Alpha Legion way more. Like, they done a great job of Genestealer Cults, but Alpha Legion cults are fucking everywhere.

I like the mystery of AL, but it's annoying when 90% of their fluff is just "THEY'RE MYSTERIOUS".
>>
>>50959054
What do you want to see? their main decurion rule is already 'and we have a millon billion cultists'
>>
What do you guys do when you roll 20 CC attacks and 10 of them are 1's?
>>
>>50959039

Don't be a dick. Play a balanced, non-gimmick list.
>>
>>50959064
have a dark apostle/chaplain/ destroyer lord nearby, or play black legion
>>
>>50959061

Something like how the Callidus assassin works would be cool. Like, picking enemy models to pull a "I was never on your side".
>>
>>50959061

Cultist are the thing that needs fixing, the formation benefits are fine and awesome as they are.
>>
>>50959083
That would be such bullshit
>>
>>50959064
Have my mouth slowly turn into a frown
>>
File: 1471073382117.png (651KB, 555x418px) Image search: [Google]
1471073382117.png
651KB, 555x418px
Repostin since i got no answers a couple of threads back

heyo, a friend invited me to join his kill team HOR games, and i wanted to roll in some necrons. So i wanted to ask, is this list good/bad? What could i do to improve it?

250 Points

1 Cryptek - 55
Chronometron - 25
5 Deathmarks - 90
1 Capnotek Scarab - 20
3 Tomb Blades - 54
Shieldvanes - 6
TL Tesla Carabines - Free

The idea would be to snipe the enemy units at long range while enjoying the +3 & +4 RP rolls against wounds, and if they bring in ap we still have the +5 inv save. Meanwhile the tomb blades use their high speed to quickly get in range of the enemy leader and hope to get a 6 with the twin linked tesla in order to quickly gas the enemy leader. The scarabs are there only to be used in Los! rolls (not sure if beasts can be the target of that) and avoid the cryptek getting one shot by a psychic shriek or something. I think this strat is pretty weak against melee and blast/grenades (eventually the rolls are gonna start failing) but i still wanted to hear any advice or tips to play/improve this list
>>
>>50958000

Chaos is central to the 40k plot. It's like asking for the Rebel Alliance in Star Wars to not fight the Empire in Star Wars. Then you get shit like the Yuuzhan Vong which was terrible.
>>
>>50959089

And yet literally how the Callidus already works. Already an actual thing in the game. Could field it yourself if you play Imperium.
>>
>>50959064
Preferred Enemy.
>>
>>50959066
Orks it is, then. I'm at a bit of a standstill for non gimmick lists at this point. I promised to bring an army I don't already play. That leaves Necrons, Orks, Tyranids, and the weirder FW Marines. 750 is kind of a weird points level anyway, but it actually allows IG to exist without putting so much on the table he can't keep track.
>>
>>50959064

Whenever that happens, I generally just lost 5 cultist because kharn
>>
>>50959099
What? how? all she dose is do some damage,she dosent make a unit switch sides
>>
>>50959099
the calidus doesn't start as a unit in your opponents army that he payed for
>>
>>50959087
Like how? more weapon options? like IA 13?
>>
File: Valhallan_597th.jpg (128KB, 425x606px) Image search: [Google]
Valhallan_597th.jpg
128KB, 425x606px
>>50959064
not like i was expecting to hit anything in the first place
>>
File: 1471206301233.png (135KB, 262x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471206301233.png
135KB, 262x266px
>>50958429
>Duncan wasn't on the New Years Honours list

liz pls
>>
>>50959087
Do you have any ideas, or are you just whingeing?
>>
>>50959099
What? No it isn't.

She just pops up right next to a unit. She doesn't do any bullshit replacing of models like you said.
>>
>>50959124

Traitor guard something different. I wouldn't complain, don't get me wrong.

But right now cultist are just guardsman without any options. Lets actually go further down that path since traitor guard already exist in some form.
I am not sure where to go with them, but I don't pretend to be a game designer, but letting them summon daemons would be something, even if you had to sacrifice them.
>>
>>50959143
Sir Duncan, who has two thin coats of arms.
>>
>>50959159

I don't know what you mean by
>whingeing?

but this post says I pretty much have no idea
>>50959182
>>
is pintle mounted shit ever worth it ?
maybe it's because my local meta is 80% sv3+ but i fell like it's 10-15 points that goes straight into the bin every time
>>
>Its another can't find the fucking thread because OP used a bullshit image edition.
>>
>>50959207
>what is ctrl+f
>>
>>50959207
>what is typing warhammer in to the search bar on the catalog page
>>
>>50959207
>oh it's just an ork, not related to 40k in any way or form
>oh well guess i gotta shitpost in another thread today
>>
>>50959207
really makes you learn how to use computers
>>
>>50959182
If you are bringing pseudo-guardsmen with the intent of just sacrificing them to make Daemons, why not just field Daemons? Is it because it's cheaper to do it your way? In that case, why would anyone field Daemons when they can get "Instant Daemons, just add bullshit" for pennies?

Cultists SHOULD be Guardsmen but with less options, they are one the only beings in the game who's superiors care less about than Guardsmen. They are the tide of mooks that are driven ahead of the actual army in order to eat bullets
>>
How good are NID horde armies?
>>
>>50959251

>they are one the only beings in the game who's superiors care less about than Guardsmen

Except the Alpha Legion, who are the entire reason we're talking about cultists. The AL actively grow cults to cripple the target before the marines arrive.
>>
>>50959192
Complaining without solutions
>>
>>50959286

but anon I gave something, I just know that there are people who would be better at it.
>>
>>50959278
Yes, they grow the cults, not waste resources outfitting them with gear. AL Cultists are just well led cultists, which could be represented by a better sergeant type model but the rest are just the same rabble that other cultist units are made of.

When the AL seed their cults before an invasion, it's all about Quantity>Quality, they would prefer that as many enemy forces be distracted as possible without raising the kind of alarms that well equipped cultists would.
>>
>>50959064
Cry because it means my hormagaunts are probably dead
>>
>>50959251

It was an example, kind of like KDK the unit is fucked but maybe they appeased the gods enough for it to be recognized.

I admit I am not good at expressing my ideas
>>
>>50959064
Hatred
>>
whats a good standard build for crisis suits? I played a game last night and got murdered because I forgot to put weapons on my guys and they ended up being only useful for melee...

It was my second game of warhammer 40k so im still learning and still suck balls
>>
>>50959092
it sucks
>>
>>50959251
not necessarily cultists have been shown to be well organised as well heck we've had pretty damn competent regular humans leading uprisings
they could easily make a cultists codex a la genestealers with mining equipment, converted civilian vehicles and other improvised weaponry
>>
>>50959324
There is probably not enough examples of cultists getting favoured by the gods to count on your fingers. And getting soultfucked and replaced by Daemons isn't exactly a nice reward in any case. When even a power armoured CSM champion has to fight tooth and claw to get even the tiniest bit of favour from the gods, why would the gods give the mooks anything?

Chaos is a trap, unless you already have a lot of power to offer them they aint going to give you shit.
>>
>>50959308
Only after i said that, you proved me wrong :)
>>
File: 1422455160999.jpg (46KB, 692x451px) Image search: [Google]
1422455160999.jpg
46KB, 692x451px
>>50958130
>Irrelevant meme tier races
>GW literally wrote every race but the Tau as relevant to the entire galaxy
>There are background races more relevant than most Space Marine chapters with codexes that are getting a spotlight
>>
>>50959251
It's not that the intent is to guarantee making Daemons, it's having a cheap tarpit that has the chance to sack into more value while using them for their actual intended purpose.

If people wanted to focus on daemons for pennies they'd run Pink Horrors.

If anything I'd just make them cheaper but with a 6+ save instead of a 5+. The fact that they don't have Orders or Guard tools would justify it.
>>
>>50959359
If you think IG players are bitchy about their shit getting parceled out to other codices, can you IMAGINE how pissed GSC players would be about their new shtick being given away JUST after their release?
>>
cadia :(
>>
Got a VERY, VERY important question to ask:
New year, New army
From scratch Admech War Convocation? (Gonna go for black red and color scheme rather then red and white)
Or
Finish my half built Alpha Legion insurgency force (currently being led by Bane terminator lord)?
Need to know it's bothering me
>>
>>50959379
Eh it got to much attention anyways
>>
>>50959375
Now THAT'S the kind of cultist change I would be fine with, make them dirt cheap but with papier mache armour. Then they would fill the role they are supposed to, the tide of bodies that protect the useful guys from harm.
>>
>>50959377

I wouldn't really mind. The cool stuff about GSC is the Tyranid hybridization and the Cult Ambush stuff. The mining weapons could get parceled out to other cultists.
>>
>>50959377
doesn't need to be a direct port of GSC, heck they could bring in new military stuff and fluff it as rogue PDF
besides the GSC have absolutely 0 fucking right to complain as half their armor is IG stuff
>>
>>50959391

and now my army is useless because it will never get a new codex or units :(
>>
>>50959224
>>50959240
The only way to find these fucking threads thats what it is.
>>
>>50959385
Don't start out a Admech army going for a War Convocation. It traps you into ONLY using the WC as without the bonuses, it's really not a very good list. Ruststalkers are poop and you really want as many Vanguard as you can squeeze into a list.

Get, build AND PAINT the units you like, THEN think about building your collection towards formations.
>>
>>50959385
alpha legion
there's to many AM players out there already
>>
>>50959419
Eh youll get new guardsman rules they just wont be called cadians.
>>
>>50959419
hold faith you fucking heretic
creed isn't gonna let this shit pass
i'm certain of it and i don't even play Canadian guard
>>
>>50959330
2x Missile Pod is generically useful, 2x Plasma kills MEQ/TEQ, 2x Fusion kills tanks.
>>
>>50959434
>canadian
thanks auto correct
>>
>>50959426
>>50959379

Cadians are all over the galaxy. Hell, a good portion of newly colonized worlds are all Cadians. The actual Cadian force and doctrine wouldn't go away if Cadia fell.
>>
>>50959419

Shut the fuck up, they're not going to squat the Imperial Guard.
>>
File: loyalists.jpg (617KB, 2000x1153px) Image search: [Google]
loyalists.jpg
617KB, 2000x1153px
Hey guys, we're here to help defend Cadia.
>>
File: dem pauldrons.png (490KB, 784x271px) Image search: [Google]
dem pauldrons.png
490KB, 784x271px
>>50959456
Why can't all space marines have these delicious motherfuckers instead of the stupid bubble pauldrons.
>>
Is the Deathwatch battleforce a good way to start the army? I know the formation included blows but are the units actually used in a competitive build?
>>
>>50959477
Because the STC to make the older armour has been lost?
>>
>>50959482
>Deathwatch
>Competitive

You seem to be starting the army for the wrong reasons
>>
>>50959456
>>50959477
ah yes omegon , the emperor warned me of your arrival atlast you can shed the cloak of traitor that you have donned for these long millennia and join us in the light
>>
>>50959361

I agree, it was just an idea. You know, represent that these cultist have been doing something before CSM show up and just join the fight. Incursion happen because they have are enough cults and corruption on the planet now.

It doesn't even have to be guaranteed, we all know how the devs like there random chaos charts. maybe instead of daemons showing up, they delay reinforcements because they fucked around enough to hamstring whoever shows up at their place.
>>
>>50959506

Don't RP post.

Never RP post.
>>
Orks should be able to field any vehicle as looted with mostly the same stats as the non looted version. The only stat change should be bs and WS reduced to one, number of attacks increased by 1 on all weapons.

There, I just made Orks competitively viable and fun.
>>
>>50959559
It has to be orky tho
Can't just field a baneblade as is
>>
>>50959559

give them ramshackle too
>>
>>50959425
Word?
Alright
Might go for a skitarii kill team then
>>
Is 3rd edition the best edition of 40k?
>>
>>50959594

I was partial to 4th. Necrons ruined 3rd for me
>>
>>50959594
opinions are going to be varied

2e/3e were a ton of fun
4e almost improved on 3e (and as far as core rules are concerned, it was better), but they started shitting the bed with codexes
5e had a lot of good, but a lot of bad too

I didn't actually play the game at all during 6e so I can't comment on it.
>>
>>50959594

3rd is the GOAT.
>>
>>50959426
>>50959446
>>50959434
>>50959452

I hope you guys are right.
>>
>>50959594

Yes.
>>
So the fall of Cadia will feature Imperial Guard, 20+ chapters of spess mahreens, battle babes allied with (eldar??? Or is that not happening?), a full crusade of black templars (or is this just a few dudes?), and Trazyn?

Are the Deldar participating as well? Is it possible for Ghazz to use his bullshit ork teleporty shit to bring his octarius waaaagh to cadia too?
>>
>>50959594
It's not the best because it has a significant number of problems, but it was the most fun to play. The 3.5 Chaos, Ork, and Tyranid books were just amazing, and even Tau were reasonable back then so long as you weren't playing on a 6-foot table with no terrain.
>>
>>50959627

You don't need to hope. It's literally not going to happen. Guard are one of the foundations of 40k.
>>
>>50959559
> bs and WS reduced to one,
>There, I just made Orks competitively

You can't believe your own bullshit.
>>
>>50959641

I hope the Chaos stuff is more than just Black Legion. I want new god-marked stuff.
>>
>>50959133
>Fur Commissar

Fuck yeah. That's what I want. I want a female Commissar with a fabulous fur coat.
>>
>>50959650
Trust me, that kind of flexibility is powerful enough to overcome the weakness. If you can't see that, you lack imagination.
>>
>>50959661

I want possessed and warp talons to have mark and daemon of, and the daemon machines to have daemon of.
>>
>>50959661
Wouldnt mind seeing some Emperors children finally. Is that faggot Belakar or whatever his name coming? He ruined Fantasy.
>>
File: not bad...not bad at all.gif (904KB, 380x191px) Image search: [Google]
not bad...not bad at all.gif
904KB, 380x191px
>>50957983
>Been more productive with my AoS Nurgle army in the last week than i have in the past 12 months
>despite having the flu or bronichitus
So this...is the power of...motivation...

...not bad...
>>
>>50959627
>>50959649
Like this anon said, they'll never get rid of them. They haven't touched Sisters in forever and they still didn't get rid of them. They just came out with 3 new plastic models. Imperial Guard might be pushed to the side and ignored, but not squatted. I just put the Catachan models together and I'm thinking, Jesus, these are so old and dated looking. Awful poses, poor assembly, limited options to just a Flamer. I'm glad I'm using them as Conscripts with how few options they have.

Not like Cadians are much better with their Grenade Launcher and Flamer only.
>>
>>50959684
>Despite
>Not because

Papa has blessed you and you can't even see it.
>>
>>50959641
It's Dark Eldar not CWE, AFAIK, and don't forget the Admech. New awesome "Can tank D sixes 55% of the time" Archmagos is probably going to be awesome.
>>
>>50959661
As a alpha legion player id like some non marked stuff
>>
>>50959684
More like Nurlge let you work on his army by gifting you with one of his diseases.

When you recover you'll stop painting his army.
>>
>>50959594
Best bet is playing 4th ed rules with mostly 3rd ed codexes.
>>
Aren't Squats canon in 30k?
>>
>>50959706
Any more suggestions that the great Khan will be leading the dark eldar host?
>>
File: 1475287174332.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475287174332.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>50959664
>Fuck yeah. That's what I want. I want a female Com-
>>
>>50959703
>>50959716
Then i hope i keep going and get this done before i cough my lungs up
>Even named my Warlord + army the fit in with my current possible sickness
>>
What are some cool ways to generate blood tide?
>>
>>50959815
kill stuff
die
>>
>>50959746
I'd like a Female Commissar. My 1850 army needs two commissars and I like giving characters individuality.

Alternatively, a commissar model with sunglasses. For that wonderful Rouge Trader nostalgia!
>>
>>50959746
No. I want more female models for variety, especially ones that remind me of my mom.
>>
Has Warhammer 40k gone too far?
>>
>>50959840
>i can just hear the sound of steel scraping against steel as they try and move away from each other
>>
>>50958946
Any other thoughts on this list?
>>
>>50959840
I think titans are fucking stupid. They look stupid and are ill fitting on the table. The Guard super heavy tanks almost look as stupid too, even though I want some of them. I hate the super heavy shit in this game. They shouldn't be in games under 3000 points.
>>
>>50959818
Any way to kill my own stuff?
>>
>>50959879

Which ones do you want?
>>
Question: Aren't necrons technically the antithesis of chaos?

They have no souls, cut off thier warp presence millions of years ago and their very gods are pure matter - only being damaged by giant space stations that shoot concentrated warp. Shouldnt crons be able to ass fuck abbadon back to his butthole of terror?
>>
>>50959876
If you want to WAACfag, it's quite flawed. If you want to include all your shit in one list it's as good as any other.
>>
>>50959879
solo knights aren't bad, they're just the right size to not look totally out of place on a 6x4/8x4

The formations and armies of knights are where the problems come from. Like, just play adeptus titanicus, dudes.
>>
>>50959895
Baneblade because lots of guns and the Storm something, the one that can carry 40 dudes and multiple squads. I want that one so I can have fun point sink units like Bullgryn and Yarrick and then Straken with a kitted out Command Squad. Or kitted Straken Squad and 30 infantry blob.

>>50959921
I can agree with that. Just 1 of the smaller variants looks all right. About on par with one of the Guard super heavies. Like they look a little dumb and out of place, but it's not bad.
>>
>>50959906

well, apparently at least one necron seems to be involved in fall of cadia.
>>
>>50959916
Its more like, can you see anything i am really going to struggle against? assuming i play in a semi-competitive, but not full WAAC meta
>>
>>50958060
>DUDE IT'S ALL ABOUT AMERICANS VS RUSSIANS, MOST OTHER COUNTRIES ARE JUST BACKGROUND STUFF OR SHOOTING TARGETS LMAO
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
Need help.

Can you ID these librarians from this shitty ebay photo?
>>
>>50959973
Well yeah who the fuck wants to play as Italy during WW2?
>>
>>50959973
>What is the Cold War
>>
>>50959988
2nd edition librarians

I believe the one on the right is tigirus, the one on the left is just a generic epistolary.
>>
>>50959840

>these are threatning

>in a post 7e Eldar world

[LAUGHS IN WRAITH]
>>
File: 1454750772874.gif (808KB, 328x268px) Image search: [Google]
1454750772874.gif
808KB, 328x268px
>>50960026

>those moldlines
>>
>>50957983
Quick question. Which rules regarding void hardened armor are the most up to date? The Forge World Tyrant's Legion update or the Horus Heresy rules?
>>
File: 1468774930873.jpg (24KB, 449x298px) Image search: [Google]
1468774930873.jpg
24KB, 449x298px
Has anyone ever run 10 burnasin a transport? How have they done? I was thinking 10 burnas in a gun wagon
>220 Points
>10 ork boyz with s4 ap 5 flamers and ap3 melee
>Gun wagon is av 13 12 10 3 hp open topped tank and can be squadronned
>>
>>50959973
first world
second world

I know you're trying to make a funny, but shit's basically been a reality for the last sixty years
>>
>>50960038

What do Horus Heresy rules have to do with 40k?
>>
>>50959840
The purple one in front is amazing looking
>>
>>50960035
i dont think hes looking to win any painting competitions so the moldlines shouldnt matter as much
>>
>>50960043
sure, i've done it, and its pretty effective, eve against terminators
>>
For models with a hover base, like a Tau drone or DE Reaver, do you measure from the transparent base or from the model itself?
>>
>>50960115
base
>>
>>50960018
Thanks bud.
>>
>>50960115
Come on anon. Seriously.
>>
>>50960139
Honest question, there's a bit in the BRB that says to measure skimmer vehicles with a flying base from the hull. I know it says for vehicles, but it does get me confused on other models as well.
>>
these new boxes for preorder have some kickass value about them
>>
>>50960162
if they have a base, measure from the base
if they do not have a base, measure from the model
>>
File: ebin savings.png (514KB, 1044x624px) Image search: [Google]
ebin savings.png
514KB, 1044x624px
>>50960168
Especially for fellow Brits
:^)
>>
File: deldar.png (105KB, 1091x582px) Image search: [Google]
deldar.png
105KB, 1091x582px
First list. My idea going forward is to add on Reavers, another Warrior gunboat and eventually swap out the Wyches for Incubi but how would the list hold up at 500?
>>
Do you leave the arms off when painting, so there isn't a big fucking gun in the way?
>>
>>50960185
even at MSRP the dark angels box is like a 41% savings
>>
File: 1445283136306.gif (3MB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
1445283136306.gif
3MB, 256x199px
>>50960194

SO you can paint what the big fucking gun in the way is going to cover?
>>
>>50960211

that's pretty much how I see it too
>>
>>50960211
Yes, you can still see the black primer from above though
>>
>>50960204
Yep, 2016 GW is a whole new beast
My plastic crack addiction has never been worse
>>
>>50960185

we have discounters in America too brits
>>
So if you buy the Nid preorder box you get 12 termagaunts and a tervigon for the price of a tervigon. Cant tell if thats a great value or not
>>
>>50960231

almost, you have to pay $2.25 more for the 12 gaunts now.
>>
>>50960231
It's better than not getting 12 free termagants packaged with a unit that spawns termagants throughout the game.
>>
>>50960191
Scourges as your only anti tank is going to be hard to pull off, consider adding a blaster to those warriors and swapping out a disintegrator or two for dark lances.

With your current build all your opponent has to do is put their units in transports (which, they will) and kill your scourges and you will be completely unable to pop them open.
>>
>>50960093
>Spend over 100 of your chosen curreny on models, glue and paints
>Spend hours getting a squad up to tabletop standard
>But spending 10 min scrapping off afew moulines and drilling gun barrels is just too much bother

Ill never understand this. Those wraithguard are only really let down by the grey armour being a bit flat, meanwhile the orange is great and the gems are excellent and the freehand skulls are a nice touch. I'd be pleased to have those on display, but its all undermined by those mouldlines.
>>
>>50958114
Chaos is stuck in a paradox, yes it could potentially destroy the eldar and the imperium but then it's source of food -emotions- would be greatly diminished in the galaxy.
Why kill every pig on the farm when you can just take a few to spit roast every so often.

That's the paradox of chaos, Necrons and Nids just want to eradicate life or consume it.
>>
>>50960093
are you implying those are poorly painted? they're not

also moldlines are always bad
>>
>>50960251
Ahh I see. I think I'll try dropping the Aethersails and Hydra gauntlets to give both Raiders Dark Lances. Thanks!
>>
Let's say the Emperor has a successful Crusade and Horus doesn't turn to Chaos and things are looking up.

What does The Emperor do about the Cult Mechanicus? Would he allow them to retain religious beliefs even when the Great Crusade finished, and the Imperium didn't slip into a fanatical religious state where technology is treated as ritual? He signed the Treaty of Mars because he needed them to launch and maintain the Great Crusade. If that went well and good would he outright deny the existence of the Machine God and ban the Cult?

Just wondering
>>
>>50959840
Why is Mila Kunis free-handed on the purple Knight?
>>
>>50960277
That's the thing,right now Chaos is pretty much in the ideal position for them, like Orkz, permanent war is the best food source
>>
>>50960249
Yea but it would only be better if it gave 18 gaunts as thats the max you can spawn in one turn.
>>
>>50960324
It has to be a multiple of 4.
>>
>>50960194
depends on the model

for basic CSM I just leave the bolter off, the trigger hand will have been drilled. then when I'm done painting I scrape the paint off the top of that hand + the palm of the barrel hand and pin the weapon with paperclip + superglue, and plastic glue the palm hand because that's better than superglue when it doesn't have a pin
>>
>>50960224
Just jam your brush in a bit
>>
>>50960225
>tfw I bought a bunch of stuff last week
>>
>>50958000
Lets examine the Necrons? Finite numbers, a disjointed race ravaged by madness with no hope of ever uniting enough to pose a real threat.

Tyranids? Finite number and too late to the party matter.

Chaos? Infinite, beyond time and space, and practically omnipotent in their realm that is already merging with reality as the events of the setting progress.

Gee wiz why isn't the mundane Necrons and Tyranids as threatening as KYOS?
>>
>>50960267
Hm i see your point but i have plenty of models where i simply missed the moldlines so maybe thats what happened it would be a pain to strip the model just to get rid of a moldline on a gun.

>>50960288
No they amazingly painted better than most models ive seen but i don't think moldlines are that big of an issue if they are only on one place if i missed any other moldlines then thats my fault.
>>
>>50960385
tyranids can expand infinitely, and wasn't there old fluff about necrons converting blanks to new crons?
>>
>>50960298
better
>>
>>50960385
>Chaos
>12 +/- 1 failed black crusades and counting
>Every last leader has crippling personality defects that undermine them no matter how much of a military advantage they may have
>Chaos gods in danger of being curb stomped at any time by an awakened laughing god or a reawakened emperor or necron pylons
>Slannesh is a faggot

Chaosfags will defend this.
>>
>>50960402
Tyranids are at least 12 galaxies worth of biomass. That's a lot but still finite.

Necrons no longer have pariah. They don't convert anything. True Necrons are finite. Each one that gets destroyed beyond recovery is lost forever. False Necrons and Cenopteks can be manifactured but they aren't really Necrons. So finite.
>>
File: 1482701844712.png (179KB, 512x668px) Image search: [Google]
1482701844712.png
179KB, 512x668px
>>50960026
Just as foreseen
>>
>>50960427
>Muh headcanon

Stick to the fluff if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>50959502
Ok waacshit "as competitive as fucking humanly possible so i dont lose every fucking game" is what i fucking meant
>>
>>50960225

Too bad I already spent a grand on my tau army and have 3 knights and custodes and a custodes tank yet to build
>>
File: smoke plumes.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
smoke plumes.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>50959690

>catachans have no modeling options

Well, at least you have plastic models. Not every regiment is so blessed.
>>
>>50960311
there wouldn't really be any reason to cause undue turmoil

without admech the imperium would be finished, that's the long and short of it, even without chaos. the basic functions of the imperium, everything from warp travel to basic appliances are based on technology produced in admech factories and foundries. without admech to keep these sorts of things running and making new stuff it's right back to the dark ages.
>>
>>50960443
Doesn't really matter, Chaos is gay either way
>>
>>50960482

What's your army?
>>
>>50960485
Eldar
>>
>>50960482
t. ultramarines player
>>
>>50960485
I don't play the physical game, only played vassal, but I'm a Nid guy and a Newcron denier
>>
>>50960443
>D-dont criticise the chaos m-master race
>E-everything bad only happened in your head!
>Ha ha take that filthy loyalist!

Get off the internet ezekiel.
>>
>>50960467
True, true. I can't complain too much there. I've been making them into Conscripts, which is nice because they all hold their weapons like idiots, so it's fitting for WS2 and BS2.

That said, your army looks nice. So I've got my nipples crossed that you'll get plastics for your regiment someday.
>>
File: 20161201_011911.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20161201_011911.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>50959879

I think a single superheavy can look pretty good surrounded by lighter units. The knights are nice models.
>>
>>50960506
>serve the gods
>get turned into spawn

why do chaoslets even try
>>
>>50960506
>criticise
>pulls bullshit out of his butt

If you want to go take that loyalist then I would say that a single Undivided daemon (End of Empires/Echo of the First Murder/Drach'nyen) is more powerful than the Emperor.

Which makes it laughable that anyone would consider that the Emperor equal to a Chaos God let alone all Four.
>>
>>50960518

Are steel legion the only army you own or do you have a SM army as well?
>>
>>50960530
>Serve the Emperor
>get spawned anyways

Better to walk the Path of Glory, then live like a slave.
>>
>>50960534
Can you deny in good heart that Slaanesh is a faggot?
>>
File: Be'lak.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Be'lak.png
1MB, 600x800px
Can anyone tell me who would win in a TT fight, Be'lakor or Magnus?
>>
File: 20160827_161451.jpg (361KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
20160827_161451.jpg
361KB, 1008x756px
>>50960537

I have some marines, too, but I'm actually going to trade most of them. I like astartes, but if I ever start fielding them, I want them to be modeled to true scale.

Here's a picture of some half-done scouts of mine I use to rush objectives sometimes.
>>
File: 1482998254982.png (179KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482998254982.png
179KB, 400x350px
>>50960547
>Better to walk the Path of Glory, then live like a slave.
>says a heretic
>>
>>50960554
Eldar player here, Slaanesh is a girl, stupid.
>>
Why 6th edition dex have much more fluff than 7th? >:-(
And newest codieces has no dates in timeline. This sucks.
>>
>>50960534
>Which makes it laughable that anyone would consider that the Emperor equal to a Chaos God let alone all Four

Then explain why the Chaos God's were frightened enough that they needed to make an alliance with the traitor legions instead of sending one undivided deamon.
>>
>>50960577
But it's an it you dip
>>
>>50960554
Slaanesh is fabulous, you jealous bastard.
>>
Damn the new Skysplinter box is even cheaper than the old one
>>
>>50960589
>She who thirsts
>She

Stupid mon keigh
>>
File: 1480286022570.png (366KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480286022570.png
366KB, 1000x1000px
>>50960564
size-wise, the plastic marines are scaled correctly with the steel legion models. "true scale" marines would look comical next to them.

Have you seen the deathwatch marines in the flesh yet? They're a little taller, but not overtly so.
>>
File: 1409387736161.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1409387736161.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>50960593

>Playing DE

You need all the help you can get
>>
>reading old official source fluff
>Daughters of the Emperor recruited by Vandire
>They were used personally by him as bodyguards, assassins, enforcers
>He also used them as personal entertainers, they sang, danced and did 'exotic skills'

What does 'exotic skills' mean? I think I know what it's implying. Especially since Vandire ordered the enslavement of every female child under the age of 12 on one planet.
>>
>>50960610

Winning is pretty low on my list when it comes to this hobby.
>>
>>50960626
you know what it means
this is a blue board
>>
>>50960626
it's cooking
>>
>>50960581
Distraction. The Chaos Gods didn't give a fuck about Horus or the wider Imperium.

While Horus rampaged, they tricked Magnus to break the wards in the Imperial Webway then sent their daemonic legions to flood it. Drach'nyen brought itself across time and space from pre-history to the Webway to hunt the Emperor.

The Imperials got curbstomped and the Emperor was sent running. The Impossible City and the Imperial Webway was claimed by Chaos. However, through a desperate gambit, the Emperor imprisoned Drach'nyen inside a Custodes and told him to RUUUUUN as far away as possible in the Webway.

The samage was done. The Emperor's dreams were forever destroy and Chaos won its war. Horus and his war is just the bonus round. Its outcome irrelevant.
>>
>>50960602
>>50960589
GW always referred to it as 'he, she or it'. Slaanesh is known as 'She who thirsts' as well as the 'Dark Prince'. He/She/It is described as being an androgynous male when saw by a Space Marine. Slaanesh is everything and nothing.
>>
File: Truescale-0001.jpg (29KB, 650x561px) Image search: [Google]
Truescale-0001.jpg
29KB, 650x561px
>>50960608

you aren't the first person to tell me that, but personal preference I just think marines look better when they are taller and bulkier.
>>
>>50960653
t. Carnac
>>
>>50960667
fair enough
>>
>>50960676
You mean
>t. ADB
>>
>>50960653
>While Horus rampaged, they tricked Magnus to break the wards in the Imperial Webway
you what

do people not remember that the sacking of prospero happened BEFORE the heresy broke out?
>>
File: jes_goodwin_marineheight.jpg (183KB, 737x1084px) Image search: [Google]
jes_goodwin_marineheight.jpg
183KB, 737x1084px
>>50960667
>>50960608
>>
>>50960561
Magnus. 650 Low 7W T7 S8 IWND ML5 2 D powers(and more from 2 psychic dyscyplines) in one turn harness on 2+ against 350 HQ 4W S6 T5 ML3 telephathy only(but his fleshbane sword, WS 9 and higher initiative seem nice, but he has only 5 attacks(magnus 7W and IWND), and magnus has 7(be'l 4W)
Obviously Magnus will rekt Be'lakor with magic, and can kill him in meele
>>
>>50960682
Does ADB actaully post on tg?
The way he jerks chaos off fits for sure
>>
>>50960581
>arguing with somebody who uses Black Library as canon and thus 'proof'
>the very same company that has shit retconned CONSTANTLY

He's using ADB content on top of that. ADB is a self-confessed Chaosfag who has been called out several times by people (both at Q&A events and on Twitter) and goes into full damage control mode. He literally says he loves mysteries and then explains mysteries. Also, what 4chan would consider a 'SJW'.
>>
>>50960714
Is ADB really an SJW?This one's new
>>
>>50960626
I always thought that the lore about vandire was so over the top and dastardly that its probably been made up by his sucessors to demonize him.

How could the sisters of battle, custodes and imperial fists sit back through all of this and think it was ok because he made a refractor field save on san leor?

It almost makes more sense for him to have been an excellent and noble leader who was the imperiums last chance to keep the eclisarchy in check, and after he was undermined by rebelious and heretical elements they worked hard to bismerch his legacy with vile and false propaganda.
>>
File: ADB is a faggot.png (64KB, 768x820px) Image search: [Google]
ADB is a faggot.png
64KB, 768x820px
>>50960713
It'd make sense. Carnac is probably ADB. Explains all this bullshit. The fact BL literally said SoS don't exist in 40k and then GW release SoS in 40k just proves that BL is nothing but crap. I could go into detail about this. ADB literally wrote a book which makes the last 1/3 of the HH irrelevant, the next 10k irrelevant and every single faction other than Chaos irrelevant. Then admits he's a Chaosfag fanboy. People STILL defend him. It's gotten so fucking bad now.
>>
>>50960730
He's apparently member of 'More Women in Sci-Fi' groups on Twitter. Plus 'More Black People In Sci-Fi' or some shit. You can check him out on Twitter I think.

I dunno, don't really care, the guy writes fanwank and I ignore anything he writes because he can't avoid sucking the dick and making super OC crucial to the plot characters.
>>
>>50960730

All his stories have strong women of colour that stand up to space marines and you're wondering if he's a SJW?
>>
So what's the Triumvirate of the Imperium going to contain at the 85€ price tag? Just the FoC rules that com with the new FoC units or what?
>>
>>50960766
That'd explain his hatred for the Imperium and his constant "Chaos is actually good guys :^)" bullshit.
>>
>>50960783
Cawl, Celestine, the Twins, and Greyfax.
>>
>>50960766
Huh, so the 1d4chan article is outdated I guess

>>50960782
Haven't actually read any of his books
>>
could someone help me make a D-99 army
>>
>>50960714
4chan considers everyone an SJW. They called people who enjoyed Tracer from Overwatch being a lesbian SJWs. Because fapping lesbians is now SJW behavior.
>>
>>50960815
So 85€ for the actual models? That's not even that bad, considering the size of Cawl and the Celestials.
>>
>>50960751
One. I am not ADB. I am not as talented and handsome.

Two, BL never said that SoS died out in any of their books
>>
>>50960782
There are black woman in 40k?

Hot
>>
>>50960826
SJW!
>>
>>50960735
Well refractor fields and rosariums, are fucking rare. They are common for table top reasons.

Fluff wise Inquisitors and other high ranking official might know about them, some might have them. Even fewer might have seen them working. Even fiewer would have one and see them working.

Force field technology is fucking rare. Some random backwater warrior nuns might had never even heard about them.

Vandir might actually turn batshit insane as time passed by. Once he notice he could get away with stupid things like kidnapping 12 year olds just for the giggle it could just snowballed from that point on.

Also this is a universe with fucking chaos, at some point Valdir could have come in contact with chaos shit and slowly turn more insane.
>>
>>50960820

Do you have the Elysian models?
>>
>>50960350
I just use paint tape. Carefully cut out the approprite shape on my cutting board with the hobby knife, prime and paint, then pull the tape off and you got bare plastic good to go. Assuming your not laying the paint on too thick and you only taped the unexposed surface you should need little to no paint repair at the end.
>>
>>50960826
If anything I think they're too lenient nowadays desu
>>
>>50958191

Basic troop bows str3 ap3 single-shot, 18"".

WS3/BS4/S4/T3/W1/I3/A1/LD7/5+sv

10ppm
>>
>>50960895
That's what an SJW would say, SJW!
>>
>>50960826
Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>50960895
>Term no longer has meaning because is used for literally anything
>too lenient

Well done anon
>>
File: A TITAN LEGION APROACHES.jpg (600KB, 1600x833px) Image search: [Google]
A TITAN LEGION APROACHES.jpg
600KB, 1600x833px
Fresh
>>
File: Untitled.png (635KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
635KB, 499x665px
>>50960948
Feral orks almost had that. Instead they gave them shootas for some reason?
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 912x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 912x708px
>>50960843
Brown skin in 40k is not new, the oldest art I recall is from the 3rd edition Catachan.

Since 1st and 2st are very differnt games compared to 3rd and the core game haven't change much since then. We can safely say that since 40k is 40k all human skins are present.

If for some reason GW like Blizzard go out of their way to make the token character of the game gay, we can say SJW has infected 40k.

Till then move along and bitch about unbalance and broken shit.
>>
Stuck between choosing the cheaper and more useful Glottkin model to use as my GUO and maybe Chaos Lord, but doesn't look like a GUO should
Or choosing the FW one and spending 2x a much and having to dealing with resin, but it looks the part

I'm stuck anons
>>
>>50960971
If it's also a buzzword it doesn't mean that you can't use it with it's intended meaning
>>
>>50959276
If your opponent brings something competitive then you will lose. If they're playing a casual, fluffy list you'll have a good time.
>>
>>50960826

if the person in question advances identity politics over logic, they are an SJW. Especially if they do it to signal virtue.
>>
>go into local GW and start talking to the guy
>total bro, talking about the army I want to play, etc
>start talking about some of the stuff I need to get started
>mention sprue cutters
>the guy says the store sells them, but I should go somewhere else to get them cheaper

even their employees know GW tools are overpriced
>>
>>50960836
Goulding did. So thank you for admitting that they make shit up and their opinions are to be ignored. Don't reply, I step on you like the intellectual ant you are.
>>
>>50960992
CREEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>50961016
If they bring something Waac. Competitive means they didn't bring a joke list, but something that works, not a mini max waac, waacfag or ITC shit.
>>
File: Catachans_Jungle_Patrol.jpg (952KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Catachans_Jungle_Patrol.jpg
952KB, 1280x1856px
>>50961007
Indeed.
>>
>>50960518
I think the models look good but the inclusion of super-heavys, artillery, and Str D weapons in non-Apoc are some of the biggest balance problems in the game (aside from various individual units).
>>
>>50960385
>Necrons a finite number
True, the problem is they just. won't. die! I wouldn't put them at "Topple the imperium and take over the galaxy" level threat, but I would expect them to be a sort of tipping force between chaos and order, or order and tyranids/orks. Such as Tryzan in this fall of Cadia thing, or a Necron army swallowing up a vital forge world right when the imperium needed all the tanks it could get. When the galaxy teeters, the necrons give a mighty shove in either one direction or the other.

Tyranids? The literal definition of without number, because they count their resources as biomass, not troops. And will eat pretty much anything to turn into biomass, including their own troops, because why waste energy healing a wound when you can just chew the soldier up and combine him with the remains of fifty other soliders to create a tank? Combined with the warp-shadow thing, I would call them the greatest threat to the galaxy if they weren't so vulnerable to synapse severing.

Chaos? Well, they have many advantages but "infinity" is not one of them. Their great hordes of deamons need energy just to stick around in the material plain so they have to rely on warshippers who can be gunned down, and the traitor legions who are fractured and are constantly described as undersupplied due to the rarity of herateks. They do have time minipulation thanks to the oddities of the warp which help make them pretty close to infinite, but the shitty treatment of the regular chaos warshippers blunts the effectiveness of their numbers. I would put their threat as "mind-rape-y terrors supported by elite shock troops in turn supported by lots and lots of guys who should be a threat but half of them are naked and can't fight for shit, whose only purpose is to make the ambient heresy increase to the point that aforementioned mind-rape-terrors can properly manifest and kick ass.
>>
>>50960996
is this oldhammer bs3 orks? or is it something new?
>>
>>50960790
Yup. Also Chaos won before the HH even ended. Despite the old fluff stated the HH was the event where the survival of mankind 'hung in the balance'. Now it turns out Horus could have won and it wouldn't have made a difference. Chaos won as soon as Magnus damaged the webway. Abaddon and the next 10k years are irrelevant. Despite the old fluff stating that mankind would rule the galaxy if they managed to become a pysker race with self-control. That's rubbish, according to ADB.

People also forget that fluff is retconned constantly and contradicts each other. Either way, ADB made Chaos win then claims he loves mysteries.

>b-b-but Chaos WAS ALWAYS GONNA WIN LOL

Maybe, it depends on the fucking source you read. Even so, explaining that everything your player does is pointless because "lol Chaos won 10k years ago xD you're just fighting against the darkness lol!!!!!" because your OCDONUTSTEEL SUPER ELITE ULTRA CHARACTER WON EVERYTHING OF ALL TIME AND DINDUNUFFIN.
>>
>>50961083
old chapter approved 2004 army from 3rd edition
>>
>>50959690
All the nice Cadian stuff is in the command squad and HWS.
>>
>>50961028
You said BL, not Goulding. Implying it was written in a book somewhere. You lied.

their outside opinions doesn't matter if it ain't in a book.
>>
>>50961146
Except you used it as proof for ages, like the shitposter you are. Also, Goulding is a member of BL, which is, again, the proof you used.

Come on Carnac, if you wanna keep shitposting, you gotta get better at it.
>>
>>50961082
>True, the problem is they just. won't. die!

I can name a dozen Necron Overlord that were perma-killed and I can name scores 10X tomb worlds that were destroyed forever in the fluff including everything in them.

The Necrons cannot regenerate their true Necron losses. Each tomb world destroyed is a major blow to them.

>Tyranids

Biomass that can be corrupted or poisoned which renders this whole thing moot considering that the galaxy will be swallowed up by the Eye seeing as Cadia has fallen.

>Chaos? Well, they have many advantages but "infinity" is not one of them.

Daemons are infinite. The walls of reality are breaking thanks to humanity's psychic evolution and 60 million years of Chaos incursions. This forms the crux of the Crimson path plan, anon.
>>
>>50961158
Goulding is no longer a member of BL. He went to, I believe LA for a more paying job yesterday.

And he was wrong since engagement decided to bring back the SoS despite it making zero sense. Everyone was caught off guard by that.
>>
>>50961210
>since engagement decided

What did he mean by this
>>
>>50961094
>Abaddon

Horus is irrelevant. Abaddon is everything. Chaos cannot win without Abaddon. Didn't you read ADB's blogs?

>Despite the old fluff stating that mankind would rule the galaxy if they managed to become a pysker race with self-control.

It's not despite, dum-dum, it's inspite of it. The Emperor said it himself that even if humanity evolved into a psychic master race, they will follow the same path as the Eldar and fall.

It will only delay Chaos's victory,
>>
>>50961231
management*

Phone posting sucks!
>>
>>50958420
A 360 is a full circle.
>>
File: Abaddon.jpg (1MB, 1400x2124px) Image search: [Google]
Abaddon.jpg
1MB, 1400x2124px
So basically guys, according to your lord and savior ADB, if you want to stop Chaos from winning or at least delay it indefinitely, you have to kill the Warmaster.

This guy in the picture. Can't be hard, yeah? You got Celestine, you got Calgar, you got Draigo, and you got the Great Wolf Logan Grimnir. Surely any of your champs can match him in combat and fell him?
>>
File: Ayako.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ayako.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>50961272
>match him in combat
my champion is nova cannon-kun
>>
>>50961272
Don't forget Cawl and all his bullshit, plus Titans and such.
Honestly, he should be dead already. There's only so much one guy can tank, and he has a stupid habit of trying to do things.
Who says we even have to leave it to a fight? Just point fifty thousand Kataphron Destroyers at him and laugh, and that's peanuts to a Magos. One of those "GW doesn't understand scale" things again.

>>50961374

Or that. Ask the navy nicely, will you?
>>
>>50961272
Bring a bunch of snipers and Vindicare.

One of them will take the shot.
>>
>>50961393
>>50961374
Actually, according to the Assassin Dataslate, Abdy like Horus is protected by the gods of Chaos. Mundane weapons will not kill him.

You need something divine to fight him. A demigod like a space marines or a holy saint.
>>
>>50961393
>Just point fifty thousand Kataphron Destroyers at him and laugh, and that's peanuts to a Magos. One of those "GW doesn't understand scale" things again.
This.

I'm so sick of the whole 40k turning into anime shonen bullshit. I don't care how great one hero is with a legendary sword when I can mobilize an armored column of fortified-bunker-demolishing ordnance.

It stops being badass when you've got a dude walking around fighting Titans and starts just cheapening the whole setting and everything about it.
>>
>>50961272
I hope he dies and Huron takes over the Black Legion.
>>
File: Guard_trench.jpg (107KB, 655x763px) Image search: [Google]
Guard_trench.jpg
107KB, 655x763px
>>50961425
>Mundane weapons will not kill him.
I guess lasguns aren't mundane, since I've been seing him die to those for the past twenty years.
>>
>>50961427
Daily reminder that the daemon in Abaddon's sword mass possessed admech bots and turned them on the Imperials.

It even killed one titan by ripping off its head and then possessed another titan.

Robos and titans ain't shit.
>>
>>50961483
So they need to throw a bunch of Culexus at him.
>>
>>50961483
That's the stupid anime shit I'm talking about.

How is it "ripping off a Titan's head" when it has a few feet of reach on a footslogging bald guy? How did he get in melee without melting to a volcano cannon?

BL authors have not only no sense of scale but also apparently no sense at all.
>>
>>50961496
The daemon took squads of Sisters of Silence and Custodes. It massacred them.
>>
>>50961272
One markerlight guided Destroyer missile to the eyeball.
>>
>>50961508
shitty authors can't make a commander interesting, so they rely on "then he killed a bunch of dudes!1!!! no one can stop him!!"
>>
>>50961425
Rub some bullets on Celestin or other holy shit. Shoot Armless failure.

If the crosses could make contaminated bullets just by jeezing on them. How hard is to rub some holy sweat on them.

Also holy bullets are a thing in 40k, just give it them to Vindicares and be done with it.
>>
>>50961425
Can mortal weapons do anything at all? Because if he's not flat out immune to literal planet-killing ordnance, just bombard him into a helpless pile of meat and then ask Celestine to show up and flick him with a finger if required.

>>50961445

Yeah, and Horus himself, like his brothers, was at least vulnerable to mortal weapons. There are plenty of accounts of Primarchs being driven back with too much firepower, and Mortarion (admittedly pre-daemon) was slightly injured by a plasma cannon.

>>50961427

Precisely this. I mean, the tabletop has this about right. The strongest one individual guy can be is Horus Lupercal in 30k, and he dies if you shoot him lots, even on a table with 500 guys TOPS. There's no way one man could change a planet-wide battle before someone dropped a lance strike on him.

Also, this may just be me as an Admech player with one named character and little prominence in the lore so far, but I want to see a way, not "Muh snowflakes" beating actual armies.

>>50961483
In the holy words of the Omnissiah, Go Fuck Thyself.
Also, the daemon is a sword now. If it could have pulled that shit transformed it would have inside the Custodes.

>>50961508

Or even if it was in melee, it then stabs halfway through the armour and then can't go any further because it's only so big. The Titan wouldn't even notice.

>>50961538
You know, for once I'd actually allow you on the battlefield so I could retrofit some Phosphex and Vortex onto the Guard and Reductor artillery, and have the Tau guide them in.

Honestly, that's what they should be doing, not the stupid suits. A Surge would be so much cooler as an artillery piece with tracks.
>>
>>50961508
>How did he get in melee without melting to a volcano cannon?

Same way Kharn did in Traitor's Hate?
>>
>>50961515
Killing SoS, Costuds or any hard bad ass thing in 40k means shit, since author do it to make anime cool characters of bad writing. It is annoying.
>>
>>50961556
>tfw sweat fetish
>>
File: 21-02-1big.jpg (159KB, 700x565px) Image search: [Google]
21-02-1big.jpg
159KB, 700x565px
>>50961425
>You need something divine to fight him.
yeah, the imperium doesn't bless their wargear ever

>>50961573
Kharn's in power armor, so his mobility is actually a factor.

Tubboddon has to waddle around in his terminator armour.
>>
>>50961570
>Can mortal weapons do anything at all? Because if he's not flat out immune to literal planet-killing ordnance, just bombard him into a helpless pile of meat and then ask Celestine to show up and flick him with a finger if required.

The Chaos Gods would just teleport him out.

>If it could have pulled that shit transformed it would have inside the Custodes.

The daemon wasn't always a sword. Abaddon willed it to be a sword. The daemon can still shape shift to whatever. Abaddon can choose to release the daemon or draw its power to himself.
>>
Slaaneshi daemonkin when?

Do I have to make it myself?
>>
>>50961591
>Tubboddon has to waddle around in his terminator armour.

teleporters

>yeah, the imperium doesn't bless their wargear ever

I meant a divine champion. Fate and gods will not allow Abaddon to be killed by a stray bullet. They need a proper showdown.
>>
Is there such a thing as a combi-flamer-melta?

Like a flamer that has a combi-melta on it instead of being a bolter with a combi-melta?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x751px
>>50961590
I'm sure someone at FFG, GW, FW or BL, has am oil fetish. The lore about oiling up SoB bodies before putting their armor was not necessary at all.

Thanks to that stupid bit of lore my players for RT installed an Aceitorium in their ship for the priest to oil up before putting her power armour.
>>
>>50961612
>teleporters
Only works once, and notoriously unreliable. Teleporting through void shields onto a moving target is a fools gambit.

>Fate and gods will not allow Abaddon to be killed by a stray bullet.
Irrelevant, if that were the case he wouldn't be wearing armour at all, much less one so cumbersome as terminator armour.
>>
>>50961570
I want to see a *War*, dammit. This is why I need to proofread more.

Also, >>50961556
had the same idea faster. Ninja'd :)

>>50961600

And then all of Chaos sees him lose and not be a worthy leader anymore, since they organize like Klingons for dome reason. No reason the Imperium can't keep doing that every time.

Then Abbadon is not a threat, his sword is. Also, I would think it needs to stay a sword to manifest properly, as it's so powerful. If he releases it, it then needs the same stupid quantity of effort the Cgods put into summoning it in the first place to show up again, surely.

>>50961612

Teleporters are not that precise or speedy. He can't use them to Blink, he'd wind up with his atoms half-mixed up with the titan he tried to jump onto or atomised by a Bellicosa while he waited for the teleporter to get a lock.

Also, since when was Fate a force? The Chaos Gods are, yes, but they are clearly doing all they are willing to, and are not omnipotent.

Also, >>50961653. This.
>>
>>50961674
> Also, I would think it needs to stay a sword to manifest properly

It doesn't. It's perfectly fine in real space in whatever form it takes.

Read the sections about it in Master of Mankind. It works on its own and need no support from the Chaos Gods.

Abaddon is the only guy who can control it.
>>
>>50961653
>if that were the case he wouldn't be wearing armour at all

Pretty sure he is fused to the armor by now.

And that armor in case he means somebody who can actually fight him and land hits like Kharn and that one Chaplain from the Ghost Wars.
>>
>>50961736
He's not glued to his terminator armour because he thinks it looks cool. He's there because if someone points a macrocannon at him he doesn't want to fucking die.
>>
So, assuming for a moment that Fall of Cadia adds some formations for Black Templars, what would you guys like to see?
>>
>>50961711

So 1) Where does it draw it's power from in the first place, if not mortal emotions like the Chaos Gods or from the Gods in turn?

2) Why the fuck can he control it, and if he can, why is he the only one? He's the First Captain of the SoH who managed to gather the biggest chunk of them running from the Siege, not some demigod. He has no powers over a regular marine over those the Gods grant him, as far as I can remember.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (102KB, 789x929px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
102KB, 789x929px
can i get some critique on my list?

ur meta is not competetive and its all chaos+daemos or space marines.
>>
File: duncan christmas.jpg (174KB, 752x822px) Image search: [Google]
duncan christmas.jpg
174KB, 752x822px
I know is still early, but gotta be with the senpaitachi, so

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU SICK FUCKS!
>>
>>50961849
two thin coats are better than one thick coat
>>
[email protected]
is this the current z email and does it work?
>>
>>50961810
If I can wish list? A free transport and free upgrade formation for SoB.

Or a permante FnP of 3+ for Repentias and Penitent engines that move faster, ignore all results beside exploding. Is not hard to make an AV 11 open top walker for fuck sake. So that bonus seems fair in this formation bullshit edition.

For BT some retarded shit like, 15 strong crusader squads with a chaplain get a free Landraider crusader.

For Inquisition. Any battle brother can ignore faction rules.

For guard conscript galore. You get a priest you get a commissar everyone gets one!

But if they get anything better than Imperial Agents I would be impress
>>
>>50961837
What did you make that with?
>>
For Imperial Guard, the rules for Combined Squads reads:

>If the Astra Militarum player wishes to deploy his forces in this way, then any Infantry Squad may join another Infantry Squad from the same platoon. For example, an Infantry Platoon consisting of a Platoon Command Squad and three 10-man Infantry Squads can instead choose to deploy as a Platoon Command Squad and a single 30-man Infantry Squad, or a Platoon Command Squad, a 10-man Infantry Squad and a 20-man Infantry Squad. If you decide to form Combined Squads in this manner, they are treated as a single unit for whole of the game.

So for the purposes of distributing vox casters, for a platoon of 1 platoon squad, and 3 infantry squads (35 men total) all bundled into one blob, that one blob would need only one vox caster in order to gain the benefit because the blobs parts all count as a single unit, so long as my Company Command Squad also has a vox caster?
>>
>>50961836
>So 1) Where does it draw it's power from in the first place, if not mortal emotions like the Chaos Gods or from the Gods in turn?

The First Murder. Basically, all murder feeds it.

> Why the fuck can he control it

Because he is a baddass and he made a pact with it. Anyone who touches the sword who isn't Abaddon, gets brutally murdered by the sword.

The sword falls from their hand as if they were holding vapour, then their bodies blasted to ash and their soul eaten up.
>>
I would like to see Black Templars get a new upgrade sprue. The old one doesn't fit well with the new Marine models. I'd also like to see a plastic Emperor's Champion and my main man Grimaldus.
>>
>>50961515

That's because ABDC is a cunt,

>Chaos Ruelz XD Emprah Sux XD
>>
>>50960885
I have their jumpacks and some bodies plus scions i planned to smash together
>>
>>50961989
Only Infantry Squads can combine, so the Platoon Command Squad is always separate. On the next point, you are right. You only need 2 Vox Casters. 1 for the Company Command Squad and 1 for the Infantry Blob.
>>
>>50962125
Alright thanks. When I posted a list a while back somebody told me I'd need 2 per blob and was a bit confused after re-reading the rules.
>>
>>50962005
So Drach is the first daemon of khorne, or is he somekind of undivided special snowflake?
>>
So does that make the sword just a Khornate with a fancy name? Same rules about manifesting apply to all daemons, even Undivided AFAIK, although I'll admit I'm no Chaos lore expert.
>Because he is a baddass
Does he have any reason for that besides "He just is"? He's rather a boring, flat character.

It's why I prefer non-Marine characters, they don't have the same bolter-porn tradition so they often have some more depth to them. Not that they can't be shit, but it's a tend I've noticed.

>>50962079

And that.

So back on topic, will the evil betraying murder-daemon do anything to stop abaddabadoo from being smushed by a volcano cannon? Or an Ordinatus?
>>
>>50962223
Oops, meant for >>50962005
>>
>>50961942
>https://webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
Not the same poster, but here.
>>
>>50962202

Snowflake
>>
>>50961837
>>50961942
>>50962247
like clockwork
>>
>>50961942
It's in the OP
>>
>>50957983
Can Veteran Sergeants for Veteran squads in the Guard take 2 Bolt Pistols?
>>
How bad are mould lines on Sisters of Battle?

I wanna know how much metal I should expect to file/scrape off.
>>
>>50962344
read your codex carefully

Specifically the "Ranged Weapons" section of the wargear entry.
>>
You guys know where can i get advice for a 250 pts list?
>>
>>50962672
Thanks.
>>
>>50962769
what army
>>
>>50962786
Egyptian robo skeletons
>>
>>50962817
Thousand Sons?
>>
>>50962984
heh
>>
>>50962984
Huehuehue
>>
>>50957983

Do redshirts get to keep their redshirts after they leave the company?
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.